Vixen|| Urban

Von Aim2her

XXX Mehr

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

Eight

2.6K 112 116
Von Aim2her

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

Cross my heart, hope to die
To my lover, I'd never lie
He said, be true, I swear I'll try
In the end, it's him and I

Music played loudly through my Bluetooth as I pulled into the old Atlanta home with the Tesla parked in-front along with another unfamiliar car, I grabbed my phone pressing yasir's contact putting it on speaker.

"Hello" He spoke, I could hear how irritated he was all in his voice. "Come outside please" I spoke

"You out here?" He questioned as I heard shuffling. "Yes, come on"

Yasir had been out here for two days with no contact with me, I knew he was upset with me but the reason behind it was genuinely his fault he didn't have a reason to be upset with me.

Yara was currently with my grandmother due to the fact I didn't want her nowhere near the problems.

A few minutes passed before Yasir walked out of the house with the same mug plastered over his face, he got inside the passenger seat looking at me.

"Wassup?"

"Wassup? Yasir don't fucking greet me like that hell wrong with you boy" I tilted my head looking at him as if he had two heads. "I'm stressed the fuck out Yuri Ian' finna do this with you" He rubbed a hand over his face

"Who car is that?" I asked out of curiosity. "K3's"

I watched as Yasir grabbed my phone unlocking it before typing away, I let my seat back taking the seatbelt off my stomach as we sat in silence.

"I don't like the place we're in Yasir.." I admitted looking at him. "Me neither"

Yasir turned the radio down a bit as a familiar Kevin gates beat started to play. "So what we gone do ya?"

"Man I don't know how the fuck this gone work yo' people beefing with mine ion' want you getting in between this shit yuri I need you in California not down here dude we can figure this shit out when I get back home man" He stressed

"Yasir you been down here by yourself with no contact with me for two days do you not think that shit is scary to me? I'm worried as fuck"

"I'm just tryna' make sure my people safe out here Yuri I ain't worried about nun else right now my mind clouded as fuck"

"Yasir you have a fucking baby and a pregnant fiancé" I scrunched my face. "I ain't know we was still engaged"He glanced over at me

I looked down at the ring on my finger before taking it off throwing it at him. "Get the fuck out" I laughed.

Once he grabbed the ring he got out the car going back inside the house not looking back once, all I could do was laugh as I pulled out the driveway.

This was all a complete joke.

Sighing to myself I called Olivia connecting the call to the Bluetooth, honestly I didn't even know what the fuck to do right now everything was happening way too fast.

"Hello" Her voice spoke sounding as if she was sleepy. "I'm sorry if I woke you up... I know we haven't been on the best terms but Olivia I need you" I sighed

"Come over baby"
"I'm on the way"

Once the call disconnected I played Lauryn Hill x I gotta find a piece of mind, I felt so emotional for some reason I felt physically drained.

I sighed wiping my tears before they fell.

Loud ringing could be heard, I looked down at the screen seeing Yasir I rolled my eyes answering the call.

"What Yasir"
"Come back please"

"For what Yasir?" I chuckled shaking my head. "Come back please"

I sighed to myself making a quick U-turn, I hung up heading back to the home I didn't want to talk to Yasir but I needed some clarity it felt like everything was going downhill between us.

It didn't take me long to pull into the driver seeing the unfamiliar car was gone I got out heading towards the door, I punched the pin in before walking inside smelling pure weed.

Once I hit the living room I seen him wiping off his gun, I stood by  the couch infront of him just eyeing him. "What you want Yasir?"

"Sit down"
"No"
"Sit down Yuri"

"I'm not sitting down, what do you want Yasir?" I folded my arms looking at him. "I want us to be good Yuri.."

"Well, we're never going to be good Yasir everything  is fucked up between us what more do you want from me Yasir? I've tried and tried with you I went against my people for you Yasir I don't know what else to do to make you happy it seem like everything I do isn't enough Yasir I don't know what you want from me I can't keep doing this you're physically draining me dry- I can't" I spoke wiping my eyes.

Yasir looked at me sighing before wiping my tears. "I'm fucking trying my best with you Yasir I don't know what more could you want from me.. I'm just trying to protect you Yasir damn we just lost a fucking child due to me stressing and all this shit is just sending it.. I- I just don't know what to do anymore Yasir fuck I'm hurting so bad in ways you don't even understand.. I went against my fucking family for you Yasir like what? I don't know what more you want from me Yasir are you trying to fucking break me? What is it? What the fuck did I do to you to deserve this
Shit Yasir please tell me baby you're breaking me I can't do this much longer"

"My heart physically hurts from all this man.. hearing what you did to my dad broke me I don't know how I'm still going strong with you Yasir.."

"I know I'm doing a lot of apologizing but yuri I'm sorry man I'm stressing between handling this and trying to get right with you ... y'all my first priority and I need to show it man I keep flashing on you when you ain't did nothing wrong it's just alot yuri I don't want nothing to happen to me I don't want to leave y'all so I gotta handle this shit out here after this I promise my main focus gone be on y'all mama I been fucking up- I'm a fucked up person Yuri I admit that shit and what I did was fucked up one day ima' make that shit up for you I promise but yuri you ain't gotta protect me I needa break y'all ma' I love y'all ima fix this shit soon cuh"

"Yasir, baby I need you to come home please"
"I can't ma.. just give me a few days please"

"Yasir I don't want nothing to happen to you please just let me protect you I need you to leave today and go back home baby please just listen to me" I pleaded

"Two days Yuri and I'll come back home just let me handle it ima' be safe"

I sighed running a hand down my face. "Yasir listen to me, come back home today!" I gripped his chin making him look at me. "Alright fuck it Yuri"

"We're getting on a flight and I'm having the cars shipped down Yasir let's go"

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

- The Next Day- I rubbed my tired eyes as I stepped out of the terminal. "Bru- cuh where the fuck we at?" Yasir looked at me with a mug.

"Colorado, I'll explain later let's go"

"Man what the fuck is you on Yuri"

I know it wasn't right but I didn't tell Yasir we were going to Colorado I didn't have time for him to be worrying & asking a lot of questions I just needed to ensure he was safe.

Not responding I grabbed his hand making my way outside immediately spotting the black truck, I walked over to it getting inside. "Good afternoon" The gentleman smiled

"Good afternoon"

"We should be there in approximately five minutes Ms.White, welcome to Aspen by the way!"

I sent a smile before looking over at Yasir who was obviously mad, I laid my head on the headrest keeping quiet.

- Five Minutes Later - Yasir & I both stepped out infront of the grey bricked home which was beautiful, I grabbed his hand guiding him to the front door unlocking it before we walked into the fully furnished home.

"Man yuri what the fuck going on and Where my baby? I'm getting pissed off"

"Yasir.. I don't need you to be mad at me but I needed you to get away from e everything going on I don't need you worried about what's going on in Atlanta you have children to worry about I don't need you living fast anymore..."

"Man cuh who know you did this shit?"

"Nobody Yasir, I couldn't tell nobody my mom is highly pissed at me because I'm protecting you as is and Olivia is also Yasir they were going to get you sooner than later and I couldn't have that and Yara is with my grandmother I'm meeting her at a half way point tomorrow but Yasir nobody can know where we live.."

"Yuri cuh what the fuck you could've told me some.."

"No I couldn't, I have to tell you something important"

"Man what dude?"

"... I don't know how to tell you Yasir I'm
Sorry.. I'm sorry I know it's not right but they were going to get you yesterday I gave them your address but it was because I was so mad at you for my dad I'm sorry I had to make you leave Atlanta quickly that's why my mom is so mad at me because I'm protecting you she felt like you deserved what was coming..."

Yasir looked at me with nothing but anger I could tell he wanted to flash out. "You knew bout' BK and von?" He questioned with a small chuckle

"... I called the shots"

"Man yuri stop fucking playing with me dude on a real note stop playing with me before I hurt you in this bitch son" He shook his head in disbelief

"Yasir I was reacting out of fucking hurt and anger!" I responded. "So why the fuck you ain't get k3 touched then?"

"Made a deal with him to set you up for 30 racks I wanted you to know how it felt to be killed for some bitch ass money..  I knew he was there he was going to come back after I left ..."

"So why the fuck you bring me out here by yourself knowing I can fucking kill you Yuri?"

"You won't"

"Who won't? On my baby yuri you know  me cuh I don't even know why you tried to play me like that remember what you said? I snaked out yo' daddy after I been knowing him since thirteen imagine what I'll do to you right?"

I laughed looking at him stupidly, I pushed open the room door making k3 walk out. "Remember you gave me your gun right? Yasir you'll never have one up on me ever" I spoke before walking up the stairs .

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chile

Idek, I think I'm the drama.

Opinion on the turn of events ?

Y'all gotta remember at the beginning I said I didn't have a plot for this book ima just write what's on my mind.

The end....

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

131K 4.6K 20
read to find out...
592K 13.8K 59
1๐’๐“ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐’๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐†๐„
1.2M 64.1K 58
"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•...
146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||