Rashell

Af GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 21

19 2 0
Af GeniRock

Rashell arrives at the museum alone in a blue crew-neck sweater, black leggings, black flats, a red shoulder bag and glasses on.

The bus arrives at the museum few moments later. Sun- Rita and Dylan scuttles to her.

" Sun and I thought you wouldn't make it here. She texted you aswell but you didn't reply."

" Yeah, I got the message just didn't see the need to reply since you two will meet me here."

Miss Sydney, their teacher, calls them around. They are put into groups to make some notes as they move round the  beautiful artefacts.

Three hours is spent at the museum before they set off to the school again.

At school, Jason announces his upcoming eighteenth birthday party that would be held at his home on Saturday evening.

He invites the whole school. Tyron is also in his hideout playing video game since he didn't go to the museum.

" We're back from the museum and Jason just finished announcing his birthday party to everyone."

" Okay."

" So what have you been up to eversince we left?"
" Just as you see, playing video game."

" Why didn't you follow us."
" Comeon Kane, you already know why. I just don't want to see Rashell."

" Oh really.."

" Don't give me that look." Tyron says and drops the game pad on the table before him and walks out of the room.
Kane walks out too smiling.

Rashell heads to her locker. She opens it and screams. Natania rushes to her.

" Hey, are you okay?"
" No I'm not. Take a look at my locker. She opens it to Natania .

" Oh shit! There's only one person who can do this." She says with a sly look

" No, Natania don't say it. He's the one! I knew it!"

Dylan, Darwin and Sun-Rita join Rashell and Natania.

" What's wrong?"
" There's a dead mouse with notes and blood all over inside her locker."

" This is bad..." Sun-Rita says as she draws back after taking a look.

" I'm gonna kill him!!"

Rashell angrily walks out on her friends to find Tyron. No one can stop her because she isn't ready to listen.

" Rashell! Wait!"
" Sun you know her, she's not gonna stop."

" Hey, listen to Dylan and let's clean the mess in her locker."

" Sure."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.4K 71 16
Scarred by his past, Louis wasn't looking for love or hoping to get involved with any woman at all. All the handsome millionaire wanted was a Nanny f...
4.1K 625 17
She was quiet but not naive She was beautiful she was a go getter she had seen it all but never believed in love He was rich He was handsome Every wo...
197K 6.1K 31
She is a sweet innocent and kind soul. After the death of her parents and living with her abusive uncle and aunt and there spoilt daughter, her life...
680K 19.2K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...