Crazy about you - Lydia Martin

By unidentifiedstone

*๐…๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐๐“ ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’* ''๐“๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐”‚?!'' ''๐“๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ? ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚!'' In wh... More

Part one
| 01 |
| 02 |
| 03 |
| 04 |
| 05 |
| 06 |
| 07 |
| 08 |
| 09 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
Part Two
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |

| 17 |

585 40 14
By unidentifiedstone

After the terrifying revelation that the alpha wasn't trying to kill Oliver but wanted Scott to do it himself, the Pérez boy had no problem with the fact that he once again found himself in the middle of the preserve in the middle of the night, blindly following after Stiles as he led them further and further away from the jeep.

"Where are we going?" Scott asked, sharing a concerned look with Oliver.

"You'll see," Stiles replied, throwing them a mischievous smirk over his shoulder as he shuffled past a tall metal fence clearly put in place to keep teens like themselves away.

Scott stared at the fence as he and Oliver followed. "'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." he told them, making Stiles scoff condescendingly.

"Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me."

Oliver raised his eyebrows. "Try having Sofía as a parental figure. She's baking a lot as a hobby until she's allowed to return to work and now our kitchen is covered in frosting and cupcake batter. And Gabriela is totally freaking out as well, shouting that she will love me even if I die every time I leave her sight." he shuddered.

Stiles made a face. "Dude, why are you complaining about the baking? Free cupcakes!" he exclaimed incredulously.

Oliver smiled sarcastically. "Stiles, Sofía can't bake. Our kitchen is covered in frosting and cupcake batter that Lottie won't step within a meter of." he explained, making the Stilinski boy grimace.

"Yikes."

Scott sighed, interrupting their conversation. "Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?"

Stiles nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! When your best friend gets dumped--" he began, immediately getting interrupted by Scott.

"--I didn't get dumped!" he exclaimed, scratching the back of his neck. "We're taking a break," he emphasized, this time in a lower voice.

Oliver raised his eyebrows, sharing an unconvinced look with Stiles. "Is Allison aware of your break? 'Cause you're acting pretty broken up..." he trailed off when Scott sent him an unappreciative look. "But then again, what do I know? Heh. I've never been in a relationship..." he laughed awkwardly as Stiles spoke again to relieve the tension.

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break..." he spun around on his heels with a huge grin practically etched onto his face, holding a bottle of Jack Daniels high into the air. "You get your best friend drunk."

🐺

Slamming the now half-empty bottle of Jack down on the stone ground beneath them, Stiles let out an obviously drunken exhale, wearing a lopsided smile as he stared at the starlit sky above. He leaned back against the rock Scott sat upon, slurring his words as he spoke complete nonsense that was intended to make his friend feel better.

"Dude, you know... she's just one... one girl. You know, there are so many... there are so many other girls in the sea..." he sighed in contentment.

Oliver who sat a few paces away from them both, huddling next to a steel trashcan they'd lit a fire inside off to keep warm in the cold autumn night, furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would there be girls in the sea? That's crazy." he sang in a falsetto voice, appearing to be just as drunk as Stiles. 

Scott rolled his eyes. "Fish in the sea." he corrected irritably, elaborating when his friends shared a confused look. "The saying is 'Fish in the Sea', not 'Girls in the Sea'." he explained, making Stiles let out drunken giggles.

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls." once again he sighed, shuffling around on the ground to get more comfortable. "I love girls. I love 'em. They don't seem to love me back though..."

Oliver's eyes widened and he gasped dramatically. "Oh, my God. You're like a girl repellant!"

Mirroring Oliver's expression, Stiles sat up abruptly, pointing at his friend like he was a genius. "Dude! You're so right. We should advertise me!"

The Pérez boy slapped his knees, standing up and waving his arms around. "Dude! That's literally so smart! We could be millionaires by tomorrow!"

"Ey!" Stiles yelled with a laugh before lying down again. He noticed Scott's unhappy expression and grabbed the bottle of Jack, waving it around in front of him. "Hey, you're not happy! Take a drink." he slurred.

"I don't want anymore." Scott declined as politely as he could muster up.

The Stilinski boy frowned as he put down the bottle again. "You're not drunk?" he asked, making Scott sigh in defeat.

"I'm not anything."

Hey, maybe it's like... maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know? Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf?" Stiles speculated. Scott looked at him, slightly confused at the fact that it sounded very likely. "Am I drunk?" Stiles asked.

Scott shook his head, raising his eyebrows when Oliver leaned closer with narrowed eyes, staring at one of the moles on Stiles' cheek. "You're wasted ─both of you."

Stiles grinned, laughing drunkenly as he held his hand out for a fist bump that Oliver gladly reciprocated. When Scott continued to sulk, Stiles sighed again and this time appeared much more serious than before.

"Come on, dude. I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know." he paused, frowning before chuckling slightly. "Well, I don't know. But I know this-- I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse."

Oliver nodded along with his words, eyebrows knit together. "I may be drunk, but that didn't make any sense, at all." Scott gestured in agreement.

Stiles agreed with a shrug. "Yeah, I noticed. I need a drink."

He went to grab the bottle when a much older man than any of them snatched it out of his hand, laughing condescendingly. "Well, look at the three little bitches getting their drink on."

Oliver opened his mouth to protest but was cut off by Scott speaking as he glared at the two strangers.

"Give it back," he ordered firmly.

The man who grabbed the bottle raised his eyebrows. "What's that, little man?"

His friend grinned. "I think he wants a drink."

Scott shook his head, not backing down. "I want the bottle." he corrected.

Oliver felt nervous as he watched the exchange, picking at the barely healed scabs on his knuckles from their traumatic night trapped in the school. Had he stopped himself from picking at the wounds all the time, they probably would be almost healed by now.

Stiles shuffled on the ground, anxiously glancing between his friends and the strangers. "Scott, maybe we should just go..."

Scott refused with a shake of his head. "You brought me here to get drunk, Stiles. I'm not drunk yet."

The men laughed, one of them taking a drink from the bottle just to taunt the teenagers further. Staring ominously, Scott stood from the rock, stepping much too close to the men for Oliver's liking. He itched closer to his friend's side in case the situation went south.

"Give me the bottle," he demanded once again. The man who took the bottle laughed before his face fell when Scott's eyes began glowing golden and claws replaced his fingernails. "Give me the bottle of Jack," he repeated, this time in a growl.

Scared, the man handed the bottle back to Scott, who didn't waste a second in throwing it against a tree across the clearing. 

🐺

Oliver and Stiles, who were still drunk, struggled to keep up with Scott's fast pace as they walked back to the jeep. The former of the two stumbled and accidentally tripped the latter, making the two of them tumble to the ground in a pile. Stiles jabbed his elbow into Oliver's ribs trying to get up, and as payback, the Pérez boy pressed his friend's face into the dirt. Both of them now a drunk coughing mess, Stiles' face covered in dried dirt, scrambled from the ground and sprinted after their friend.

"Okay, please tell me that was because of the breakup... or 'cause tomorrow's the full moon..." Stiles pleaded once they caught up with Scott, having sobered up a little since the confrontation with the men.

Scott didn't reply and instead opened the door to the passenger seat of the jeep. Stiles simply bobbed his head, pursing his lips as he stood with his back to the car seats.

"Going home now, yeah?" he asked, and when Scott nodded he practically fell into the car, passing out drunk.

Oliver laughed, pointing at his best friend. "Shit, he's dead!"

Scott rolled his eyes as he shut the door, grabbing hold of Oliver's arm and leading him around the car. He opened the other door, gesturing for the Pérez boy to climb into the back. Oliver complied without any fuss, hiccuping as he stepped on the seats. Before he could properly sit down, his foot got caught in the driver's seatbelt and he tripped, ramming his nose into the headrest hard enough to get a nosebleed.

He groaned, putting a finger under his nose to keep himself from bleeding on the seats. He chuckled upon noticing his crimson-stained fingers, holding them up for Scott to see.

"Scott, look, look! I'm bleeding! Ha! And I thought this night couldn't get any better!" he sat down, leaning against the car door with his feet propped up on the seats. Grabbing an old wrinkly paper towel from in between the seats, he pushed it into his nostril, temporarily stopping the bleeding. "Yo, Scottie, I think I'm just gonna... sleep a lit..." before he could even finish his sentence, he passed out, mouth agape as drool began dripping down his chin.

Scott rolled his eyes once again as he began driving them home.

🐺

Allison kept her head down as she walked down the corridor next to Lydia, seemingly baffled by the lack of attention they had been receiving since the other night. She furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at her strawberry-blonde friend out of the corner of her eye as she spoke.

"It's just weird." she began, clutching her books tighter to her chest as Lydia hummed to show she was listening. "Everybody's talking about what happened the other night, and nobody knows it was us."

Lydia scoffed, raising her eyebrows as a satisfied smile spread across her glossed lips. "Thank you for the Protection of Minors," she said sarcastically.

Allison bit her bottom lip, hesitating for a short moment before speaking once again. "...Lydia?" another hum. "Do you think I made the wrong decision?"

With a clearly disgusted expression on her face and her eyebrows raised higher than thought possible, Lydia practically shuddered as she spared a look at her friend. "About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely," she replied snidely with a scoff.

Allison smiled humorously and Lydia grinned. "You know what I mean."

"Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges, or making him pay our therapy bills..."

She spotted Oliver at the end of the hall and before she knew it, a soft smile took over her previously annoyed expression. She stopped by his locker, Allison standing next to her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oliver," Lydia said when he didn't notice them, chuckling when he jumped an inch and banged his head into his locker door.

He groaned, mortified, leaning his head against one of the shelves inside his locker as he spoke. "Yeah?" his voice was distant, echoing slightly. He yelped when Lydia grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him out of the locker.

She frowned when she noticed the exhausted expression on his face and his bruised nose. "Yikes, what happened to you." she grimaced at the harshness of her own voice. "I mean that with the utmost concern of course." Lydia quickly added.

Oliver huffed as he rubbed a hand across his face. "Uh, half a bottle of Jack Daniels drunk over three hours in the preserve with Scott and Stiles happened to me. Oh, and I rammed my nose into a car seat when I slipped in Stiles' jeep, drunk beyond relief," he replied honestly, as he snatched his chemistry book from the cluttered mess inside his locker, closing the door and locking it before once again focusing back on Lydia. His brows furrowed.

"How are you holding up by the way? After the other night?" he asked, shifting on his feet. "I meant to check up on you but Sofía was scared of the paramedics trying to treat her leg so I had to step in." 

Lydia smiled. "I'm... better than I thought I would be," she answered vaguely and Oliver nodded in understanding. "What about you? Oh, and Sofía? Is her leg alright?"

Oliver returned her smile. "Oh, don't worry about me. I'm fine. Sofía is good too. She's, uh, baking. A lot."

The bell above them rang and once again, Oliver jumped, startled. Lydia frowned at his skittish behavior.

"Are you sure you're okay, Oliver? You're acting very shaken."

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. I need to get to chemistry." he walked away before she could say anything else.

Lydia shared a look with Allison, the brunette drawing her eyebrows together.

"I don't think he's quite as alright as he believes."

Lydia simply raised an eyebrow. "You think?" she asked sarcastically with a scoff.

🐺

Oliver stood next to Scott and Stiles, switching out his shirt for his lacrosse gear. Scott wore a solem look on his face as he sulked on one of the benches, having just spent his lunch listening to Jackson's taunting.

Coach Finstock walked in with a whistle in his mouth, blowing it to catch everyone's attention. "All right, geniuses, listen up! Due to the recent pink-eye epidemic-- thank you, Greenberg-- the following people have made first line on a probationary basis-- emphasis on the word probationary."

Stiles perked up, sharing an excited grin with Oliver, the two of them silently praying for the Stilinksi boy's name to be called.

Coach Finstock drew his eyebrows together as he read off a clipboard. "Rodriguez. Welcome to first line. Taylor, and, uh..." he squinted, bringing the clipboard closer to his face. "Oh, for the love of crap, I can't even read my own writing. What is that, an 's?'" Stiles perked up. "No, no, that's not an 's.'" he deflated. "That's a-that's a-that's a 'b' It's definitely a 'b.' Uh, Rodriguez, Taylor, and, uh... Bilinski?"

With wide eyes, Stiles stood up, cheering for himself. Oliver patted his back with a small cheer, not wanting him to be the only happy one.

Coach Finstock shook his head. "Bilinski! Pérez!"

Stiles and Oliver nodded, chorusing their words. "Yes, sir?"

"Shut up!"

Oliver did a sarcastic salute before bowing. "Yes, sir!" Stiles grinned at his friend while Coach Finstock simply shook his head.

They sat down on the bench Scott was occupying, Stiles on his right, and Oliver next to him. Jackson and a few other players sent them sour or taunting looks.

"Stiles," Scott whispered, wanting to say something to his friend.

Stiles snapped his head around, eyes wide. "It's Biles. Call me Biles, or I swear to God, I'll kill you." he gave Scott a look and Oliver didn't doubt for a second that his friend wouldn't carry his threat through.

"Another thing--" Coach Finstock began speaking again. "-from here on out, immediately, we're switching to co-captains. Congratulations, McCall!"

Jackson's previously smug look turned to one with dread as the words registered in his head and he instantly snapped his head around to face the coach. "What?" he asked incredulously, sharing looks of disbelief with his comrades.

"What do you mean, 'what?' Jackson, this takes nothing away from you. This is about combining separate strengths into one unit. This is about taking your unit, McCall's unit... we're making one big unit. McCall, it's you and Jackson now! Everybody else? Asses on the field!"

Everyone except the three pretty much outside best friends hurried out to the field. Stiles patted Scott's shoulder excitedly with a huge grin, Oliver smiling from beside them.

"Dude, can you believe this? You're a captain, I'm first line. I'm first-freaking-line!" Stiles excitedly squealed as they made their way to the field. He frowned when he noticed the down look on his friend's face. "Are you not freaking out? I'm freaking out."

Oliver nodded. "You're weirding me out, Scott. This is a huge deal, you could at least act happy."

Scott shrugged. "What's the point? It's just a stupid title. And I could practically smell the jealousy in there." he said irritably.

Oliver stopped in his tracks. "You smelled jealousy? How does that work?"

"I don't know, it's like the full moon's turned everything up to ten."

An idea popped into Stiles' head when he noticed Lydia at the end of the hall. He glanced at Oliver who smiled at the sight of her. "Can you pick up on stuff, like, I don't know... desire?"

Scott frowned. "What do you mean desire'?"

"Like sexual desire." Stiles elaborated.

Oliver nodded along once he understood Stiles' plan, adding when Scott remained confused. "Yeah, like sexual desire! Lust, passion, arousal?"

Scott raised his eyebrows. "...From Lydia?"

Oliver dramatically gasped, acting aghast. "What? No, in a general, broad sense-- can you determine sexual desire?"

"From Lydia to you?" Scott asked with a deadpan expression.

Rolling his eyes in exasperation, Oliver sighed. "Fine! Yes, from Lydia to me. Look, I need to know if I have a chance with her, okay? She's acting really nice and all that but I need to know if she likes me more than a friend, if it will eventually lead to something or if she sees me like... Danny!"

Scott seemed confused by the comparison. "What's Danny got to do with anything?"

Oliver rolled his eyes. "Danny's the gay best friend, Scott. I don't want to be the gay best friend. I'm not gay!"

"Why don't you just ask her?"

Oliver was horrified by the question. "Because I don't have a suicide wish, Scott. So, please, can you just go up and ask her if she likes me? See if her heartbeat rises, pheromones come out or something?"

Scott sighed, appearing annoyed. "Fine."

With wide eyes, Oliver shared an excited look with Stiles. "Thank you! I love you, man!"

A few minutes later, seated on the bench with the rest of the team, Oliver chewed on his lacrosse gloves anxiously. He perked up when Scott approached, dragging his lacrosse stick behind him before sitting next to his friends.

"Hey! What happened?" Oliver asked nervously.

Scott frowned. "What?"

Oliver gave him an exasperated look. "What do you mean, 'what?' Did you ask her? Did she say anything? Did she say she liked me? Did she imply she liked me?" he rambled, shifting in his seat as Scott fastened his gloves.

"Yeah," he replied without looking up. "Yeah, she likes you. In fact, she's totally into you."

Oliver was too busy celebrating to notice the dark look in Scott's eyes.

🐺

During practice, they did line-up shoots. Oliver stood behind Stiles, watching Scott get brutally knocked down by two older players on the team. They smirked at him as they backed away from the goal, sharing a look with Jackson. Oliver and Stiles shared nervous looks, not liking the frustration that was surely building up inside their friend.

Coach Finstock laughed as he approached him. "Guess some people don't appreciate your new status there, McCall." he blew his whistle, the shrill sound making Oliver jump an inch. "Who's next? Let's go!" Stiles hesitated. "You got a problem with that, Bilinski?" Coach FInstock asked and Stiles immediately shook his head.

"What? Yeah, no."

"All right, you're up, big boy! Let's go!"

Scott clapped his lacrosse stick against Stiles' as he made his way back to the line, stopping him from going. He stood first again, making Coach Finstock cheer.

"That's it, McCall! That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall!"

With wide worried eyes, Oliver watched Scott rush at the players, taking them down one by one with ease. When he approached the goal, Danny stepped out to stop him but instead got knocked down by Scott's lacrosse stick. He landed on the ground with a thud as Scott scored a goal.

The team rushed to see if Danny was alright, Oliver included. He stood by his teammate's side, worriedly looking down at him. "Danny, dude, you alright?" the knocked-down boy nodded with a grimace and Oliver sighed when he noticed his bloody nose.

Together with Stiles, he walked over to Scott a few meters away.

"Dude, what the hell are you doin'?" Stiles asked incredulously.

Scott scoffed, seemingly unphased. "He's twice the size of me," he replied irritably.

Oliver frowned. "Yeah, but Danny's like the team favorite, everyone likes him and now they're gonna hate you."

"I don't care."

Lydia rushed over, stopping once she reached her boyfriend and Danny. "Is he okay?" she asked, sounding genuinely worried.

Jackson replied instantly. "It looks like he just has a bloody nose--" he stopped once he glanced at her, noticing her smudged lipstick.

She frowned when she noticed his expression. " ...What?"

"Your lipstick."

Lydia rummaged through her bag, pulling a mirror from it. She laughed bashfully when she saw her smudged lipstick. "Oh! I wonder how that happened?" she dabbed it away with her finger.

Jackson nodded skeptically. "Yeah, I wonder."

Oliver's expression fell when he remembered where she had been before practice and spared a look of disbelief Scott's way. Stiles, who'd watched the entire interaction, patted his best friend's shoulder sympathetically, not believing that his friend since diapers could ever do such a thing as make out with Oliver's longtime crush.

A/N

My poor baby boy is getting his heart crushed by his best friend and his crush. :(  I truly hate Scott for that when I watch season one. Like I know it was by the influence of the full moon but how could he ever do that to Stiles, or Oliver in this case? 

Anywho, I'd like to thank you all once again for 10k reads on this book! It means so incredibly much to me that you like what I write! I love you all very much and I'll hopefully see you all soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day loves!

(not proofread)

-Jazz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 149 7
{Glee Seasons 1-??} โ™ฌยทยฏยทโ™ฉยธยธโ™ชยทยฏยทโ™ซยธยธโ™ฌยทยฏยทโ™ฉยธยธโ™ชยทยฏยทโ™ซ When Ryder Hoffman returns to his hometo...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.1K 126 13
- Two people who were meant to be enemies, meant to despise one another constantly find their paths intertwined, landing in a never ending cycle of p...
137K 2.3K 61
{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone threw slushies at, when Spencer managed to...