Change - (boyxboy)

By ZavierZ

**Sequel to New** Will Evans is making some changes. He never wants to feel the way he did after the worst n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Out of Your System
Chapter 2 - Ecstasy
Chapter 4 - What Are We?
Chapter 5 - OK
Chapter 6 - Prove It to You
Chapter 7 - Bets
Chapter 8 - We're Bad People
Chapter 9 - Please Come Back
Chapter 10 - You Used Me
Chapter 11 - For Real
Chapter 12 - History
Chapter 13 - Failed
Chapter 14 - Always and Forever
Chapter 15 - Pineapple Pizza
Chapter 16 - One Bad Apple
Chapter 17 - I Don't Know
Chapter 18 - Bad Decisions
Chapter 19 - You Reap What You Sow
Chapter 20 - Friends?
Epilogue

Chapter 3 - Talk It Out

3.5K 173 107
By ZavierZ

A/N: The chapter's kind of iffy but I hope you enjoy it! :) xx

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Are you sure you can't stay?" Oliver asked with a pout the next morning.

"No, I told you I can't," Will smiled, amused by Oliver's behaviour.

"But I can make you bacon and eggs, and we can sit in bed and watch Netflix on the TV," Oliver suggested, trying to sweet-talk Will into staying. He just wanted to cuddle up to him all day and maybe even go for Round 4. But mainly the cuddling.

"I know what you're trying to do and I'm all sexed out right now," Will said, playfully slapping away Oliver's approaching hands. "Stop it," Will laughed, squirming as Oliver lunged forward and wrapped him up in a tight hug.

"Never!" Oliver exclaimed, covering Will's face in kisses.

Will giggled as he pretended to struggle, no longer really wanting to leave Oliver's embrace. Oliver stopped the kisses and laughed along with Will, walking the two over to the bed and throwing both of them onto it, Will on top of him. "Are you sure you can't stay?" Oliver asked again, his want for Will to stay clear in his voice.

"No, I gotta see the girls today," Will shook his head with a smile. Oliver pouted again, trying to make puppy dog eyes but ended up looking a bit like Zoolander doing the 'Blue Steel.' Will laughed, leaning his head down to give Oliver a quick peck. "Stop it, I'll come back tomorrow," he offered.

"Promise?" the blonde asked, to which the other boy nodded. "Perfect," Oliver grinned, giving Will a quick kiss back.

Well, it was supposed to be a quick kiss but things quickly dissolved from there. Oliver pushed the kiss deeper, Will happily complying.

The two rolled around the bed, having some fun until Oliver motioned to take off Will's shirt and Will was brought back to reality.

"Nuh-uh," Will tutted, slapping the boy's hand away and pulling himself off the blonde and the bed. He stood on the soft carpet and straightened up his clothes. "I really gotta go," he said with a quick glance to the clock. "And I'm late too."

"I can drive you if you want," Oliver offered, pulling himself up to sit on the side of his bed.

"Yes please!" Will agreed happily, wrapping his arms around the blonde and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Kisses on the lips always seemed to get them distracted. "But it's only a drive, nothing else. Promise?" Will asked – though it was more of an order – as he pulled away from Oliver and pointed at him sternly. Oliver sighed but didn't say anything. "Promise?" Will repeated, a bit more firmly this time.

"Fine," Oliver groaned, standing up and grabbing his keys and wallet off his bedside table. He grabbed Will's hand and stormed out the room, dragging the brunet along with him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You drove me and I'm still late," Will complained as Oliver pulled into Emmie's driveway. "And you promised to drive me here, nothing else," he scolded the blonde, who just rolled his eyes.

"We stopped for lunch, so what," Oliver dismissed his complaint, putting the car into park.

"I'm later than I would've been if I'd just walked here!" Will exclaimed, glaring at the other boy. "We shouldn't have stopped."

"Well, if I remember correctly, it was your stomach that sounded like a marching band of jungle drums. We couldn't have you starving, now could we?" Oliver said sweetly, trying to butter Will up. "Besides, you can't tell me that wasn't the best burger you've ever had."

"Yeah, you're right," Will sighed in resignation. It had been a really good burger. And Oliver was only looking out for him. "Sorry for being so sour," he apologised, feeling a bit bad for his attitude. It definitely wasn't Oliver's fault. "I'm just a bit nervous, to be honest."

"What's there to be nervous about? They're just your friends," Oliver pointed out, reaching a hand over to take one of Will's. He squeezed is twice as he gave Will a comforting smile.

"Yeah, it's just that..." Will started hesitantly, unsure if he wanted to express what he was thinking.

"Just that..." Oliver pushed.

Will took a deep breath.

After Oliver had passed out last night, Will had gotten to thinking. He thought about Ryan, about Oliver, and about his relationships with them. About how his life was, and how it was now. He thought about how he felt and what he thought. About what he was doing with his life, about where his future was, about what the fuck he was gonna do. He thought for what felt like hours and hours, but he did come to some realisations. Some he felt like he should be honest with Oliver about right now.

"Just that it's the first time I've seen the girls since Ryan broke up with me and I have no idea what to say to them, like, how do I tell them that I said your name in bed and that's why we broke up? How do I tell them that I've started seeing you now even though I only just broke up with Ry, y'know?" Will rambled, his emotions building as his eyes began to tear. He took a stuttered breath, trying to calm himself. "I just... I-I just feel like... Feel like a whore being with you right now," he added quietly.

"Oh," the blonde said, letting go of Will's hand.

"No, no, no, Oliver, don't get me wrong!" Will exclaimed. "It's just that it might be a bit too soon. It's too quick, y'know. I broke up with Ryan three days ago. I'm having so much fun with you, and I wanna keep it going, but it's just too fast!" he tried to backpeddle. He didn't want to lose Oliver. He'd become like a rock for him lately and he needed something to hold onto right now. 

"Well, just go talk to your friends and work out what you need to and I'll just be around waiting for you, 'cause that's all I ever seem to do," Oliver replied bitterly. Will flinched at his tone, surprised at how quick Oliver's attitude changed.

The two were silent for a few moments, the air thick with awkwardness and tension, before Oliver just sighed. "Just go in and we'll talk later," he said quietly even though he didn't want to send Will in there. He felt like if Will went in there, those girls would twist his mind and he'll go months without talking to Will. Again. Just constantly buffered away from speaking to him and not knowing why.

But Will had to do what Will had to do, the blonde guessed.

The brunette nodded, realising that that was the end of the conversation. He got out of the car and watched as Oliver drove away at lightning speed.

Will took in a deep breath to steel himself before turning and heading to the front door. It didn't take long for the girls to answer the front door, revealing all four crammed together to get to Will first.

"Took your time," Emmie said first, only for Cash to slap her hard on her upper arm. "Ow, what was that for?!" she complained.

"Be more sensitive, Em, jeez! Will just broke up with his boyfriend, can't you see how heartbroken he is?!" Cash replied, shaking her head.

Liv shook her. "C'mon inside, Will," she said, coming out to give Will a hug before leading him in.

"So walk us through everything, Will," Kimi asked once they were all seated in Emmie's lounge room. "I mean, only if you want to," she added sympathetically.

Will took a deep breath in before he started to speak.

He told them everything. The party, the sex with Ryan, moaning the wrong name, the fight, the break up, walking to Oliver's and yelling at him, sleeping with Oliver, seeing Liv, going to Ryan's, Mia, the talk with Ryan, 'get him out of your system', his time with Oliver. Everything.

Part of Will knew he probably should have kept some things to himself, especially the parts with Oliver. But they were the parts that were confusing Will the most. He needed their help with those so he could sort his goddamn head out.

The girls sat in shock, all trying to process what they'd heard. It was all a bit too much for them all to take in, but they all scrambled to find something to say, all asking questions at the same time.

"So you wanna date Oliver now?" Emmie asked while Kimi pointed out, "isn't Oliver still dating Stacey?" as Liv said, "geez, what a situation you've gotten yourself into," and Cash asked, "what do you want to do?"

Will shook his head as he was bombarded with questions. "Uh-uh-uh, slow down you guys, one at a time please!" he exclaimed, hands out to stop them asking things. The girls stopped, looking at one another to see who would go first before Cash nodded and asked her question again. "That's the thing, I know what I wanna do, but I don't know if that's what I should do..." he sighed.

"So what you want to do is..." Kimi asked.

"I wanna date Oliver," Will admitted.

"But you think you shouldn't date him because..." Emmie pressed, wanting to hear what Will was thinking. To her, this was absolutely nuts. This was why she stayed out of having relationships.

"Because it's way too soon! Three days since Ry and I broke up, three days!" Ryan exclaimed. The girls just nodded. None of them could really disagree with him 'cause yeah, three days wasn't that long a time to have already moved onto someone else. That's how they felt, anyway. "And it's Oliver too, y'know. He's the guy who came between Ryan and my relationship. He's why Ry and I fought. And here I am, wanting to move on with that guy. How does that make me look?" Will continued, slumping in defeat. His heart and his head were in two completely different places. "Like a whore," he added quietly.

"No!" all the girls exclaimed before Liv added, "you're not a whore."

Will scoffed. "I know you're my best friends and you have to say that, but be realistic, you guys," he said. "I move on from my boyfriend in three days with a guy who I've slept with more times in the last few days than Ryan and I ever did," he continued, only just realising what he'd just said. "And I completely forgot about Stacey, so now I'm just some side bitch," he added with a growl.

Everyone was quiet for a little while. The girls had no idea what to do, let alone what to say, while Will just sat fuming, before yelling out, "Fuck, I ruin everything!" and finally breaking down into tears.

The girls rushed forward, all trying to get a comforting arm around him. Will cried in the middle of the group hug as Liv rubbed his back. "It's all going to be alright, Will. It'll all work out," she said soothingly as she rubbed.

"Yeah, we're all here for you," Kimi chimed in.

"We'll help you work it out," Cash added, trying to give Will a comforting smile.

"I'll beat up anyone you need me to," Emmie offered and Will let out a teary laugh.

"Thank you, all of you. You're the best," Will said, his voice wavering from holding back tears. "I just- I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Maybe you should just have a talk with Oliver. Just talk it out and see what you both wanna do," Liv suggested. "I mean, I was right about going to see Ryan, so."

"Yeah, maybe you're right," Will agreed, thinking it over.

Would talking to Oliver help? Will wasn't too sure. Neither of them had that great a track record for talking about how they felt. Plus, Oliver had Stacey, so it's not like the blonde would care that much if he and Will didn't work out. If the talk with Oliver ended up going to hell, Oliver could just go to Stacey, and Will would be all alone now that Ryan obviously had Mia.

"So do you know what you're gonna do?" Kimi asked, giving Will's back a quick rub.

Will shook his head. "No, not really," he replied honestly.

No idea at all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
1.3M 41.5K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
256K 13.4K 27
"New Year, New Slate, New Hair, New You." Will Evans' new mantra to get him through his last year of high school. Four months after a devastating hea...
54.9K 2.1K 36
Myles is comfortable happy where he is, a family who loved him and a best friend who accepts him. After his break-up with his four year long boyfrien...