Divergent no war

By insurgentbaby

Tris has finished initiation and can finally have a nice, normal life with Tobias. But things will stop her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 - Tris' POV
Chapter 4 - Tris' POV
Chapter 5-Tobias' POV
Chapter now officially 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter Fourtris (10 for the pansycakes)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (tobiastobias)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (tobiastris)
Authors note
IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Chapter 37

5.9K 147 203
By insurgentbaby

Tris' POV

"You cheated on Will?!"

"Kind of...maybe. I don't know what to call it." she says looking down.

"What do you mean? Kind of? What happened and who's the father?"

"Well you know the night I got engaged with will?" I nod, "I got really drunk with uriah, zeke, marlene, and shauna after I got engaged but uriah and I were the worst. We started kissing and then things escalated. In the morning I woke up naked and alone in a bed and a week later I started throwing up. I couldn't remember anything from that night until a few weeks after I found out I was pregnant. So after will knew. I just started remembering so I went to the doctor and they tested me and said he's Uriahs baby. when I told will he freaked and we are no longer engaged and I moved out of his apartment. I just, I don't know what to do."

By now she is crying and I have softened.

"Have you told uriah?" She shakes her head no. "Well I am going to get uriah and you will tell him. He isn't the guy that leaves a girl to take care of his baby on her own. He will help and support you."

"Okay, thank you tris."

"Hey, that's what friends are for." I smile a little and hug her.

"I think I'm ready to tell him." christina says.

I pull back and nod. she still has tears on her face so I wipe them and get up, walking out of my room.

"Hey uriah?"

"Oh hey tris what's up?" He says with a big smile.

"Can you come with me for a minute?"

He nods and I lead him to my bedroom. he walks in and I shut the door. letting them be.

I walk to the couch and sit next to Tobias snuggling into his side.

"What's wrong?" He asks, putting his arm around me and other hand on my stomach.

"I can't say, it's not some thing for me to tell."

He nods and we sit there waiting for christina and Uriah to come out.

~~~

Christina's POV

Uriah walks in and I start to get nervous. I start to play with my fingers and Uriah sits down next to me.

"What's wrong christina? Tris sent me in and I have no idea what to think." Uriah says.

I look up and see worry in his eyes.

"Do you remember anything that happened the night that Will proposed to me?"

He chuckles a little. "not really, I was to drunk to remember anything."

"Well a few weeks after that night I remembered everything. Let's just say that this baby...is yours." I say and look in his eyes the whole time.

His eyes widen and his smile drops.

"Oh my gosh..."

"Let's just say right now I'm going to be a single mother because Will can't handle the fact that it was an accident." I look down.

"No it wasn't an accident, well maybe a little, but it was just a surprise. I will support you through all this. I'll go to the doctors appointments and help you when he's born. And from the looks of it Marlene will break up with me anyways when I tell her so it'll be fine." he says.

When I look up he's smiling. Like an excited smile.

"I'm going to be a father!" He says.

I look up and nod, smiling. That's when he grabs my cheeks and crashes his lips to mine.

~~~

Tris' POV

Christina and uriah have been talking for a while now. I have been standing next to the door for about ten minutes and it just barely went silent.

I open the door and I see uriah put his hands on Christina's cheeks and kiss her.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." I say and walk out.

I never thought Uriah would do that without breaking up with Marlene.

"Hey tris, sorry bout that." christina says as she walks out.

"Yeah, in the heat of the moment I just felt like I should do it so I did. And don't go tattling because I am going to tell mar right now." uriah says from behind christina.

I nod and they walk off, christina to the couch and uriah to marlene.

I watch as uriah goes to the corner of the room with marlene and they start talking.

I can't hear anything until marlene starts yelling.

"I CANT BELIVE YOU GOT CHRISTINA PREGNANT! THEN YOU GO KISSING HER WHILE YOUR WITH ME! WE'RE OVER!"

Tears are streaming down her face as she walks out of our apartment.

We are all looking at uriah and Zeke is the one to break the silence.

"You cheated on mar with Christina?" His face is red and his fists are clenched.

I do feel bad for uriah because they were both drunk, it isn't either of their faults. He also should be with Christina, she is holding his baby.

"Please let me explain before you punch me." uriah says with his hand up.

We all nod, even though I know, and sit down.

"Christina and I were both drunk and that's when it happened. Christina remembered a few weeks after she found out she was pregnant and told Will but told me today. I kissed her because it just felt like the right thing to do. And let me say that I felt sparks flying." uriah starts smiling like crazy and Zeke has softened up a bit.

"Fine, I won't hurt you. But you better take care of Chris and the baby."

He nods and goes over to Christina.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

She nods and smiles. I can tell that she is really happy now. Yah she was happy with Will, but this is true happiness.

"Ok, this has been a crazy day. Who wants to go shopping with me for the baby?" I say.

They all nod and four comes up to me.

"After shopping want to figure out the baby name?" He says and puts his hand on my stomach.

"Of coarse. I think uriah and Christina will be a cute couple, don't you?"

He nods and smiles. His smile is so cute, and I'm glad that I can get it out of him.

I put my hands around his neck and go on my tippy toes. he bends down and we kiss. Its a slow kiss with love and passion.

That's when I feel it. A kick. Tobias felt it too because he broke the kiss and looked at my stomach in awe.

"He just kicked!" I am so happy! I'm crying tears of joy and now have my hands on top of Toby's.

"He kicked. I got to feel his first kick!"

He bends down and puts his face level to my stomach.

"I love you so much little guy, you know that. I can't wait to see you!" He kisses my stomach then comes back to my level.

"I love you too, so so so much."

"I love you too." I smile and hug him.

"That was so adorable!" christina says.

The whole group is standing there and watched the whole thing.

Tobias blushes but then smiles and looks down at me.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yep"

And with that the whole group goes baby shopping for christina and I.

------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I will be busy this week because I have family over and my birthday is on Saturday! Anyways please like and comment as you please! Love you I initiates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 580 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...
117K 2.5K 29
This story is a different ending to Allegiant. In this story, Tris never got shot and all the people who died aren't dead. Al is still dead though be...
32.4K 479 31
A no war, Fourtris fanfic. Tris becomes a initiate transfer trainer with Tobias and ends up having to fight for what she believes in - even if it cos...
31.5K 1.8K 47
Second book is now up on Wattpad! "One Choice." [DISCONTINUED] - Sorry || In the last book of The Divergent Series, Allegiant, Tris doesn't die. She...