Metal Sonic in M.L.a.a.T.R

By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

Reasoning: I am a huge fan of My Life as a Teenage Robot (M.L.a.a.T.R) and Sonic the Hedgehog, and, as I was... More

Part 1: Powers, Abilities, Appearance, Allias, and Origination
Part 2: Feelings, Actions, Arrival, HtdnAtWoStH, Relationships & Personality
Part 3: Episode 6 C: Metal Madness
Part 4: S1's Changed, replaced, truly/mostly unaffected, and added/new episodes
Part 5: Episode 13c: Disastrous Consequences
Part 6: S2's Changed, replaced, truly/mostly unaffected, and added/new episodes
Part 7: Escape from Cluster Prime Changes 1/4 (How it Changes)
Part 8: New Escape from Cluster Prime Script (METAL SONIC STORY) 2/4
Part 9: New Escape from Cluster Prime Script (METAL SONIC STORY) 3/4
Part 10: Metal Sonic Esc.F.C.P. Trivia, fun facts, and more. 4/4
Part 11: Season 3 Mini-sode, Cluster Prime Time Arrival
Part 12: Season 3 changes, Part 1.
Part 13: No Harmony with Melody's New Plot and some of the new Script
Part 14: My Life as a Teenage Robot Season 3 Changes Part 2, Electric Boogaloo.
Part 15: Episode 12B: Queen Bee's New Plot + Parts of the New Script
Part 16: My Life as a Teenage Robot Season 3 Changes part 3 & Knuckles
Part 17: Episode 13C, Turncoats, The new Script
Part 18: The Trailer
Part 19: SONIC'S LIFE WITH THE TEENAGE ROBOTS, OUT NOW
Part 20: SEASON 4?
Part 21: Season 4, Episode's 1a & Episode 1b Synopsis' + Plots
Part 22: Bonus Episode/Minisode 1: Remote Reactivation
Part 23: Episode 1c, "The Anomaly"
Part 24: Episode 2a and 2b Synopsis and Plot.
Part 25: Episode 3 The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Preleude: Updated Synopsis
Part 26: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 1/5
Part 27: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 2/5
Part 28: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 3/5
Part 29: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 4/5

Part 30: The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog Part 5/5

98 1 0
By Undertale_Fan_Ultra

ROAD TO THE CONDUCTOR CAR:

Barry, Metal Sonic, and Sonic all leap off of the walls of the Train and onto its roof, winding up on top of the Kitchen Car, which is 3 cars behind the Saloon car. Barry lands with less grace than Metal Sonic or Sonic, but still manages to stick the landing.
Barry (In his mind): WAIT, THERE IS A KITCHEN?!
Barry looks at Metal Sonic and Sonic.
Metal Sonic: Alright, our Friends and my Family are all Locked in the Cars up ahead...
Sonic thinks.
Sonic: If we can get up to enough speed, then we should be able to use our momentum to break the fortifications on the Train!
Metal Sonic, Sonic, and Barry all manage to stand up on the train.
Barry: If we can grab enough rings, then we should be able to take more of a hit as well~!
Sonic looks back at Barry.
Sonic: Are you ready, Barry?
Barry nods as he readies up to run.
Barry: As ready as I'll ever be.
Metal Sonic and Sonic nod as they also ready up to run.
Metal Sonic: Let's do this then.

RINGS REQUIRED: 50

Metal Sonic, Barry, and Sonic all begin to run on top of the train, Barry not reaching Sonic or Metal Sonic's speed to easily, but still managing to catch up as he collects 10 rings. Metal Sonic then leaps above a couple of robot Arms as they pop out of the roof of the Train, Metal Sonic running across each one as he collects another 10 rings. Sonic smiles as he boosts through the arms and collects 10 rings after dodging some spikes.
Barry keeps running as he uses his Grappling hook to grain extra speed, grabbing 20 more rings as him, Sonic, and Metal Sonic reach the top of the Saloon Car, Metal Sonic, Barry, and Sonic all leap up, Metal Sonic and Sonic grabbing onto Barry as he grapples onto the side of the train, swinging down into the fortified window with Sonic and Metal Sonic, breaking through the window and entering the Saloon car, Melody quickly rushing up and hugging Metal Sonic, who returns it.
Metal Sonic: Thank God you're ok...
Knuckles growls.
Knuckles: Just wait until I see Eggman; I'm gonna clobber him!
Sonic looks at Knuckles, who is growling under his breath.
Sonic: We've gotta deal with the train first, Knuckles.
Metal Sonic: C'mon, let's go!
Knuckles nods with a Smirk as him and Melody follow Metal Sonic, Sonic, and Barry out of the Window.

RINGS REQUIRED: 55

Our heroes all begin to run through Never Lake Zone, collecting rings as they do so. Barry leaps over some tumbling boulders as he collects the first 15 rings, then Melody blasts through them with her lasers as she collects 10 more. Knuckles collects another 10 rings as he punches the Boulders, sending Some Boulders flying towards Sonic as he dodges them, collecting another 10 rings, Metal Sonic running through the loop section as he collects another 10 rings. Barry and Melody then grapple onto the window of the Library Car as Metal Sonic, Knuckles, and Sonic all run alongside them before they all leap and fwip off of the ground and through the fortifications, causing Espio and Vector to all jump back in fright, but then seem relieved.
Espio: You all came for us!
Metal Sonic: Of course, why wouldn't we?
Melody gets ready to get moving again as she jumps, pumping herself up in a way.
Barry: The Train wants to deliver us to Eggman for a reward!
Vector growls a bit.
Vector: Please. The Only Reward is to get off this stupid Train!
Espio and Vector begin to run towards the window.
Melody: Let's go!

RINGS REQUIRED: 60

The group now run alongside the train, running through the remains of the egg fleet from Sonic Heroes as they leap and spin through the air. Espio collects 10 rings as he runs through the remains of an old Engine while Vector collects another 5 rings running across the remains of an egg carrier's main deck. Metal Sonic collects 10 rings as he leaps through what little is left of Metal Overlord, the form he took on at the end of Sonic Heroes', old jet engine.
Barry uses his grappling hook to swing like Spiderman through the old, destroyed interior of an Egg Carrier's weapon bay as he smiles happily, laughing as he collects 10 more rings while Melody, who runs along the floor of the destroyed interior, collects 5 more rings. Sonic and Knuckles both grind on 2 separate rails, made from different Egg Carrier's crashing as they continue onward, managing to collect 10 more rings each. The group then all leap into the vault of the Casino car and climb up the elevator before bursting through its door, startling the Chao Security Guard, Blaze, and Rouge.
Blaze: Y- You all are alright~!
Rouge chuckles to herself as she gets a little bit salty.
Rouge: It's about time you all showed up... Aren't you all supposed to be fast?
Sonic: No time to catch up on what little we all missed.
Metal Sonic taps his foot as he rushes over to the elevator door and tears it open.
Metal Sonic: We gotta move; are you two ready?
Blaze closes her fan and places it into her hammerspace.
Blaze: Always~!
Rouge smiles and nods, running at the Elevator shaft as Metal Sonic gets out of the way.
Rouge: Let's Boogie~!
Rouge leaps through the elevator shaft and breaks through the roof of the Elevator as Barry uses his grappling hook to break open its door. Sonic then Lands as him and Metal Sonic Spin-Dash right through the fortified door. Vega uses her sword to cut through some of the robot arms as Silver uses his telekinesis to hold some in place. Melody then blasts some of the arms away as Knuckles punches some others, Vector helping knuckles as Espio throws a couple of shurikens at the arms, tearing them apart.
Silver: You all made it~!
Vega smiles as her, Metal Sonic, and Melody all share a hug. Metal Sonic then breaks down the next barricade with Melody and Vega as the group all leap through the corridor, going up and outside of the car.

RINGS REQUIRED: 65

Rouge and Silver both fly above some of the nearby city as Metal Sonic and Sonic both grab some pieces of scrap-metal and begin to ride down the street. Barry swings through the city as he grabs 10 rings, Metal Sonic high fives him before collecting another 5 rings, followed by Vega collecting another 5 rings as she slices through some missiles the train fires at them with her sword as she flies. Melody collects 5 rings as she leaps over some cars, only to crash through a, fortunately, empty trolly, causing it to stop.
Melody: SORRY!
Knuckles collects 10 rings as he punches through some obstacles, Blaze collecting another 5 as she uses her flames to boost herself over a good some of buildings. Sonic collects 5 rings as he does a trick with his scrap-metal board while Espio collects another 5 rings as he leaps off of some walls, catching up to the group as Vector collects another 5 rings. Rouge then swoops down and collects 5 rings with a smile as Silver collects another 10 rings. The group all then swing towards, leap towards, run towards, and/or fly towards the fortified window of the Lounge car, and break through it as Jenny, Misty, and Shadow all watch, the big Chao band all smiling happily.
Jenny: VEGA!
Vega runs towards Jenny rapidly.
Vega: JENNY!
Vega and Jenny both share a deep kiss as Shadow looks at Sonic.
Shadow: They locked Amy and Tails in the Conductor's Car...
Metal Sonic: Say no more then, Shadow~!
Shadow nods as the group all get ready.
Shadow: Let's go!

RINGS REQUIRED: 70

Shadow quickly collects 5 rings as he grinds on the bridge of the Radical Highway, followed closely behind by Sonic as him and Metal Sonic leap off of the Rail. Sonic flips on a rail as he grabs 5 rings, followed by Metal Sonic as he collects another 5 rings whilst catching up to Jenny and Vega as they both twirl around happily as they both collect a total of 10 rings each, Melody collecting 5 rings, as Misty grabs onto her and flies, collecting 5 rings as they both dodge a missile from the Mirage Express. Barry then collects 5 rings as he soars over 3 Babylonians one of which being a green hawk.
Jet the Hawk: GREAT MOVES KID~!
Barry gives a thumbs up to Jet as he swings away. Blaze then collects 5 rings as a couple of Missiles approach her, only to be deflected by Silver as he collects 10 rings, him and Blaze smiling at each other. Rouge then collects 5 rings as she flies through a tunnel of the Radical highway as Espio collects another 5 rings along with Vector, who collects another 5. Knuckles collects another 5 rings as he catches up to the rest of the group. The group all then leap into the hall before the conductor car as Amy and Tails gasp.
Amy: Sonic~!!!
Amy hugs sonic tightly as Tails looks at Barry.
Tails: You're all here~!
Barry smiles and nods.
Barry: This is no way to treat the birthday girl!
Amy smiles as she pulls out her hammer.
Amy: You're right~!
Metal Sonic: I'm ready to stop this train...
Barry nods as he notices a keyhole on the door to the Conductor's car, then holds out his hand, Amy giving him her special Birthday Key as he uses it on the lock.
Barry: It's time to finish this!

PRE-TRAIN BATTLE ZONE:

The group all hides behind the passageway as the Screen in the Conductor Car turns on, revealing Dr. Eggman's face. Metal Sonic growls as Jenny puts a calming hand on his shoulder.
Eggman: Excellent work trapping all of these pests, now hurry to me!
Eggman chuckles.
Eggman: I must properly dispose of them before I can begin my plans for Eggmanland... and, probably another Death Egg~!
The Train looks at the screen.
TRAIN: AND... WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO TO THEM EXACTLY...?
Metal Sonic notices a white-haired figure on the screen, who seems confused.
Sage: Father, will you turn them into robots for me?
Eggman laughs.
Eggman: I haven't done that in a while~!
Eggman pats Sage's head as he turns to her, smiling.
Eggman: Sure, I'll turn them into robots, and reprogram the ones that already are. That way, you and Metal Sonic can have some toys to play with~!
Sage smiles happily.
Sage: Thank you, father~!
Eggman: You are quite welcome~!
Amy sighs quietly.
Amy (Whispering under her breath): Shut it Eggman...
Eggman looks back at the screen.
Eggman: Don't disappoint me train, Hurry up.
The Train looks at the screen.
TRAIN: I WILL NOT FAIL; MY WISH MUST BE GRANTED...
Eggman gets confused.
Eggman: Your wish?
Eggman's eyes widen as he smiles.
Eggman: I don't care what you call it, just bring me those pests...
The communication ends as the Train hand looks at the Corridor.
Train: I KNOW YOU ALL ARE THERE...
The Train's arms descend from the ceiling.
TRAIN: I WILL NOT LET YOU ESCAPE; I MUST GET MY WISH...
Amy gets her hammer ready...
Amy: This is it everyone, get ready...
Metal Sonic nods.
Metal Sonic: We're taking this thing down!
Metal Sonic, Barry, and Sonic all leap out of the hall as the rest of the group stays behind to defend them from the train.

TRAIN BATTLE:

Metal Sonic begins to run alongside the Train, followed by Sonic and Barry as they dodge around some simple missile attacks. Meanwhile, Vega, Jenny, Melody, Misty, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles are all fighting the robot arms inside of the train.
TRAIN: NONE OF YOU COULD POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND...
The Train tries to grab Jenny, but Vega slices the robot arm.
TRAIN: WE PROMISED WE'D BE TOGETHER OUR WHOLE LIVES... HOW COULD HE JUST LEAVE LIKE IT WAS NOTHING...?
Jenny looks at the Robot arm.
Jenny: Who are you talking about?
Jenny looks at the portrait of the Conductor.
Jenny: The Conductor?!
Vega: He's retiring, Train...
Amy: You've just gotta accept that.
TRAIN: NO...
The Train claws at Amy as she deflects it with her hammer.
TRAIN: MY WISH WILL KEEP US TOGETHER, FOREVER...
The Train keeps attacking the group as it continues it's monolouge.
TRAIN: MAKE THE CONDUCTOR NEVER LEAVE ME... LET US BE FRIENDS FOREVER; THE KIND OF FRIENDS WHO WOULD NEVER LEAVE EACH OTHER; THAT'S WHAT BEING FRIENDS IS ALL ABOUT...
A train arm reaches for Tails, only to be stopped by Vector.
Vector: You can't force someone to be friends with you...
Vector crushes the Robot Arm.
Vector: THAT'S MESSED UP!!!
More Robot arms block the way.
TRAIN: SILENCE!!!
The Train gets on the coms with Eggman's base.
TRAIN: HOW COULD HE BETRAY ME!?
The train fires out spike-ball boulders, which Metal Sonic, Sonic, and Barry all dodge as Metal Sonic presses another button on his Attorney uniform, causing it's back to open up, allowing his Booster to finally engage as he boosts through the rest of the Spike Boulders with Sonic, while Barry keeps on following close behind.

Barry then looks and see's the conductor descending from the Ceiling of the conductor car.
TRAIN: YOU PROMISED ME... YOU PROMISED!!!
Knuckles and Rouge punch and kick some of the Arms near the conductor.
Rouge: LET HIM SPEAK!
Knuckles: Unhand him!
The Train moves a robotic arm from the Conductor's mouth as he begins to speak.
Conductor: Train... stop this...
The Conductor looks up at the Robot Arm, who's eye glows a burning red.
Conductor: When I said we'd be together forever, I was a much younger man...
The Conductor looks down, remorsefully and reminiscently.
Conductor: I'm getting old... I'm tired...
For a moment, the Train's eye turns orange, but then it glows an even brighter red.
TRAIN: EXCUSES!!!
The train slams the Conductor against the wall.
Barry: MR. CONDUCTOR!!!
TRAIN: HOW DARE YOU ABANDON ME!!! I'LL BE LONELY...
The train stops...
TRAIN: SO... LONELY...
the train makes a robotic growling sound.
TRAIN: WHY MUST YOU INSIST LONELINESS UPON ME?!
The Conductor is lifted to the controls of the train.
Conductor: N- No... stop! What are you doing to me?!
The Conductor is put at the controls of the train by the train itself.

Conductor: Please, don't make me do this!
Metal Sonic, Sonic, and Barry all begin running on the tracks next to the Train, the same ones they left the station on as Metal Sonic looks at the nearby cityscape. The Train then utilizes some rockets to get onto the other track, now moving in reverse as it starts firing lasers, missiles, spike boulders, and rocket hands at Metal Sonic, Barry, and Sonic.
Metal Sonic: Uh oh...
Barry starts running faster.
Barry: GOTTA SPEED UP!!!
Barry starts running as fast as Sonic and Metal Sonic as they watch in shock, seeing Barry begin boosting. Barry then grapples onto the front of the train and punches it, opening up the front panel, revealing the flicky. Barry then jumps back and rejoins Sonic and Metal Sonic.

Vector: A FLICKY?!
Everyone gasps as Jenny gets ready to move.
Jenny: Looks like we're saving your ex-partner, Tails~!
Tails nods as him, Jenny, the rest of the group all get ready to help Sonic, Metal Sonic, and Barry.
Knuckles: We've gotta save him!
Rouge: I couldn't agree more~!
Espio: I'm on it!
Espio jumps up onto the roof of the train, breaks through right the fortified window. The rest of the group soon join him.
Blaze: It's time to show our full power...
Metal Sonic, Sonic, and Barry all continue running at the train, collecting rings as they dodge around its many attacks. The group all also keep fighting, no longer holding anything back. After a few minutes, the Train gets around 80 miles from the station as Sonic lands a second hit on the Train, followed by Metal Sonic landing the 3rd.
TRAIN: JUST BE DELIVERED TO EGGMAN ALREADY!!!
The train grabs Sonic, Barry, and Metal Sonic.
TRAIN: WHAT ABOUT MY HAPPINESS!?
Metal Sonic looks at the train, his red eyes meeting its own Red Eye.
Metal Sonic: You're Happiness comes at the expense of others... of your own friend...
Sonic chuckles.
Sonic: Last time I checked, that's called being selfish...
The Train's eye turns orange.
TRAIN: Me... Selfish...?
The Train's eye turns a furious red once again, glowing brighter.
TRAIN: HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SELFISH?!
Metal Sonic overclocks briefly to get him, Barry, and Sonic out of the Train's grasp before the 3 of them begin running quickly, the Train speeding up as The panel containing the flicky opens more. The train starts firing off every laser, missile, rocket hand, cable, blast, bomb, and spike ball it has at Metal Sonic, Barry, and Sonic all begin boosting towards it, the train now 20 miles away, and getting closer to the station.
Sonic: IT'S TIME FOR US TO FINISH THIS FIGHT!!!
Barry: READY WHEN YOU BOTH ARE!!!
Metal sonic, Sonic, and Barry all begin to run faster as they all leap up, and land one final hit on the train as it begins to make mechanical pain noises, now slowing down a bit.
TRAIN: NO- NO- NO- NO- NO-
Espio grabs the flicky quickly as Amy leaps up, running as she quickly picks up speed, getting to the train.
Amy: IT'S OVER!!!
Amy leaps up and begins to spin rapidly forward with her Piko Piko Hammer in hand, the Backup one specifically.
Amy: TIME TO PAY FOR RUINING MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Amy blushes as Sonic carries her in his arms, smiling as he does so.
Barry: T-The Train is slowing down!
Sonic looks at Amy as he runs to the station with her, the Train now unable to stop slowing down.
Sonic: Great hit, Amy~!
Amy blushes a bunch as Sonic Carries her, giggling.
Amy: I- It was pretty great, wasn't it?
Metal Sonic: That's what you get when you mess with Amy rose.
The Conductor is released as Sonic, Metal Sonic, Amy, and Barry all get back onto the train. As the train screeches to a halt, the fortifications all release and open, or break entirely as everyone begins to leave. The Conductor gets up as he notices one last train arm, looking at him as its eye returns to its normal yellow color as it shows a look of remorse on its face. It's eye flickers as well.
Train (DAMAGED): I- I- I- Just c- couldn't bear- bear- bear to see you go...
The train's remaining fingers twitch as it begins to deactivate.
Train: I- I- I'm-... I'm-... I'm... Sorry- Sorry- Sorry for all of the t- t- t- trouble... my... friend...
The Train's eye goes dark as it goes limp, hanging by a cable as Amy comes back into the car, seeing the Conductor look at the hand.
Conductor (Under his breath): Thank you...
The Conductor smiles.
Conductor: Goodbye, my friend... I maybe leaving the rails, but I assure you, I will never forget our time together...
Amy smiles and hugs the Conductor, which he returns as she leads him back to the Dining Car.

THE STATION FINALE:

The conductor and Barry help everyone off of the Train as they smile.

Vector: WE DID IT~!!!
Rouge: Well, I'll say, I've never been on a Train like THAT before...
Blaze huffs.
Blaze: This universe has a... Unique way of doing things...
Barry: Watch you're step, watch you're step~!
Barry sighs.
Barry: Finally, it's over...

Barry joins the group as they all join up, beginning to talk.
Knuckles: I say we just ask Vanilla to make dinner next time.
Metal Sonic gives off a Sarcastic look.
Metal Sonic: No, I totally love parties where people try to kill me by the end...
Barry snickers.
As the Conductor sighs, footsteps can be heard.
The Conductor's Wife: SWEETIE!!!
The Conductor looks at his wife and opens his arms wide.
Conductor: Dear!

The Conductor and his wife both hug and share a kiss.
Conductor's Wife: You're late! I've been waiting here for hours~!
The Conductor chuckles.
Conductor: You'd honestly never believe what happened if I told you~!
The Conductor's Wife nestles her head in her husband's chest.
Conductor's Wife: I'm just glad you're here, dear~!
The Conductor's Wife looks up at her husband.
Conductor's Wife: Now then, we need to get going~! We leave for Spagonia in the morning, and you need to pack up~!
The Conductor Smiles.
Conductor: I'll pack faster than the wind; I terribly need this Vacation.
The Conductor's Wife kisses her husband again.
Conductor's Wife: And I need you home~! Happy first day of retirement, dear~!
The Flicky joins in on the hug as Barry smiles. Espio watches as he smiles.
Espio: It seems that flicky found a friend...
Tails smiles.
Tails: Thanks for saving that Little Guy Espio~!
Espio sighs.
Espio: It was the least I could do...
Espio sighs.
Espio: Everyone... I-... I'm so sorry for everything...
Amy: Don't be, you just thought you were following the rules~!
Vega rubs the back of her head.
Vega: Yeah, i-it's hard for us to know what we would've done in that situation.
Sonic sighs.
Sonic: I wouldn't have hit someone with a blowdart!
Everyone chuckles.
Sonic: Seriously, a blowdart?
Espio sighs.
Espio: In all fairness, it would have been hard to get close to you otherwise, Mr. "Speed of Sound"
Everyone laughs for a bit.
Espio: Regardless, I am sorry.
Sonic pats Espio on the back.
Sonic: We're cool~!
Metal Sonic chuckles as Barry hears more footsteps approaching rapidly.
Trip the Sungazer: AMY!!!
Amy see's Trip, running at top speed towards her at top speed.
Amy: Trip?
Trip: AMY~!
Amy opens her arms rapidly, and excitedly.
Amy: TRIP~!
Trip tackles Amy to the Ground, mainly on accident since she trips, and the two of them tumble into Barry.
Trip: O- Oops! S- S- Sorry Amy~!
Barry see's trip as his eyes widen in shock, his heartbeat skyrocketing as he looks at her.
Amy: It's ok~! What are you doing here anyways~?
Trip giggles a bit.
Trip: I realized it was your birthday today, so I rushed to get you a present~!
Trip gives Amy something that shocks her.
Trip: I managed to carve out a replica of that Apple you gave me, and I decided to make it into a Hammer Topper.
Amy hugs Trip tightly.
Amy: Trip, Thank you so much~!
Trip and Amy share a hug, before realizing their both on top of Barry.
Amy: OH GOD!
Amy helps Barry up as he takes some breaths.
Amy: I'm so sorry Barry~!
Barry smiles.
Barry: I- It's all cool~!

Trip blushes a bit as she looks at Barry, feeling a strange beating in her chest.
Trip: Uh-...
Trip and Barry lock eyes.
Trip: H- Hi, I'm Trip the Sungazer~!
Barry smiles.
Barry: I- I'm Barry the Quokka~!
Barry and Trip shake hands happily as the scene cuts to Metal Sonic.
Metal Sonic: Now that the battle with that killer train is over, I gotta say, that was a lot of fun.
The scene cuts back to Barry and Trip.
Barry and Trip (In their respective minds): Geez, this group has a wild idea of fun.
Rouge's stomach rumbles.
Rouge: Oh my...
Rouge realizes how hungry she is, as do a lot of people.
Rouge: I forgot we never ate in all of the excitement I'm starving.
Knuckles nods.
Knuckles: In all of the chaos, I forgot I was even hungry.
Tails: Agreed, we were too busy playing detective to notice.
Tails gets excited.
Tails: If only you could've seen us Sonic~! We-...
Everyone starts looking around.
Melody: Sonic?
Metal Sonic: Where the heck did he-?
Sonic: Sorry guys~!
Sonic rushes back, with a giant cake in his hands.
Sonic: I just h- had to rush to get the Birthday Cake... I forgot I left it at home.
Amy squeals in excitement.
Amy: Oh, my birthday Cake~!
Everyone gathers around at the dining area.
Everyone: Happy Birthday Amy~!
Sonic: To the confident, unshakable, radiant Amy rose.
Trip: To one of the greatest friends, I'll ever have~!
Rouge: To the Adventure of a birthday darling.
Vector: To a memorable party every year~!
Melody: To an eternally kind spirit~!
Knuckles: To a fun birthday~!
Conductor: To a great life~!
The Conductor's Wife: To a long life ahead of you~!
Shadow: To a ride from start to finish~!
Jenny: To a joy shared.
Silver: To a bright future~!
Blaze: To a friendship that will grow stronger with each celibration~!
Vega: To a family that grows every day~!
Melody: To a great new life~!
Metal Sonic: To a great person that's changed us all~!
Misty: To an inspirational individual.
Espio clears his throat as Melody pulls out her tape recorder and hits record.

ESPIO'S POEM (FINAL):
I admire your tenacity,
May you never lose your Vivacity...
Happy Birthday to you Amy,
And your individuality.

Barry: Happy Birthday Amy~!
Tails: We love you, Amy~!
Amy manages to pull everyone into a group hug.
Amy: YOU ALL ARE SO SWEET~!!!
Amy starts crying happily.
Amy: We almost got murdered on a train, but...
Amy smiles happily as she cries tears of pure joy.
Amy: I wouldn't trade these adventures for anything; not in a million years!
Metal Sonic pats Amy's back.
Metal Sonic: Yeah, we'll have to agree.
Sonic smiles.
Sonic: Now then, let's have some cake~!
Vector: Oh, yes please~!
Amy cuts the cake as everyone smiles happily... then the Scene fades to Eggman, Sage, Metal Sonic, Orbot, Cubot, and Tribot...

Eggman sighs.
Eggman: That Train's never making it here... is it...?
Eggman gets up.
Eggman: Orbot, prepare a bath...
Tribot holds up a Duck of Sonic, then a duck of a very angry Eggman.
Tribot: Would you like the Happy Rubber Duck, or the angry one?
Eggman groans.
Eggman: Angry!!!
Cubot chimes in with a smile.
Cubot: Sour Choice your evilness~!
Eggman: SHUT UP!!!
The Scene fades to black... before fading in on Barry as he looks at some photos.

THE END

CREDIT'S ZONE:

OUR LIVES AS TWO TEENAGE ROBOTS IN THE MURDER OF SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

Originally Written By SEGA Fans

Rewritten by Undertale_Fan_Ultra

Featuring:
Barry the Quokka - Dining Room Worker
Mr. Conductor - The Conductor
Dr. Eggman (Sonic's World) - Dr. Eggman
Sonic the Hedgehog - The Captain
Sage - Sage
Metal Sonic - Metal Sonic
Jet the Hawk - Jet the Hawk
Trip the Sungazer - Trip the Sungazer.
Metal Sonic Wakeman - The Attorney
Melody Locus Wakeman - The Outlaw
Jenny Wakeman - The Singer
Vega Vexus Wakeman - The Mob Boss
Misty - The Manager
Miles "Tails" Prower - The Detective
Knuckles the Red Echidna - The Sherriff
Rouge the Bat - The Business Tycoon
Amy Rose - The Journalist Reporter
Shadow the Hedgehog - The Locksmith
Blaze the Cat - The Industry Titan
Silver the Hedgehog - The Mail Man
The Mirage Express - The Train
Espio the Chameleon - The Poet
Vector the Crocodile - The Butcher
Mirage the Flicky - The Ex-Partner
Conductor's Wife - The Bride
Orbot - Orbot
Cubot - Cubot
Tribot - Tribot
Mecha Sonic MK 3 - The Marble
Bouncer the Chao - The Security Guard Chao
The Big Chao Band - The Big Chao Band
Lanolin the Sheep - Civilian 1
Tangle the Lemur - Civilian 2
Whisper the Wolf - Civilian 3
Maria Robotnik the Hedgehog - Civilian 4
Cosmo - Civilian 5
Infinite - Civilian 6
Mephilis - Civilian 7
SNT the Hybrid - Civilian 8

Outfit Designers: Brit Crust, Tiff Crust, Rouge the Bat, Blaze the Cat
Director: Sally Acorn
Co-Director: Metal Sonic Wakeman
Writer: Undertale_Fan_Ultra
Sound Designer: Shard the Metal Sonic
Voice Acting: GLaDOS
Music Producer: UnderUltra Sans
Set Designer: Dr. Eggman and Nora Wakeman
Special Effects: Sage and Nichole the Holo-Lynx
Prop Designers: Belle the Tinkerer.

Special Thanks: Every Fan out there for reading this far in...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY AMY ROSE

INSPIRATION:
ORIGINAL GAME
SNAPCUBE FANDUB
SONICSONG 182

POST-CREDITS SCENE:

Barry can be seen sitting in his apartment as he gets a text. Barry looks at it curiously.
Trip (Text): Hey, you're going to visit me, Right?
Barry sighs as he gets up, putting on an adventuring attire as he texts back.
Barry (Text): Yeah, hope you've got a fun week planned out~!
Trip smiles as she texts Barry back, putting on some old armor.
Trip (Text): Don't you know it~! ;p

Barry and Trip will Return...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 31 15
After living a very unfulfilling life, Alex, his sisters and cousins all die, from one thing or another. The God Machines and Human Intellect, Mekhan...
12.1K 345 48
Life starts out exciting for a pink hedgehog by the name of Aurora when she sets out on her own for the first time at the age of 20. The only downsid...
1.6K 32 25
[Sequel to Sonic: Earthbound] There was a time when making breakfast for three anthropomorphic alien heroes and facing a giant robot in the same day...
105 2 11
A Sonic X AU based on two fanfics, the Sonic Movie fanfic "Just Took a Bit Longer to Find My Way Home" and the Sonic X one "Letting Go of Hope" The m...