'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anyth... More

Author
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(Smut)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Smut)
Chapter 29(Smut)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Smut)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(End)
A Creep

Epilogue

12.4K 331 15
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov:

After 4 Years-

Afternoon ____

Royal Throne Court Room -

Here King is sited on his throne, he is giving justice & giving orders to make his kingdom 's people happy.

Today it's an important day for Jeon Empire as some foreigners are here to do business with them.

Which is good for both the Jeon Empire & those foreign businessmen.

Jimin : My lord I think we should accept this offer as it's will be good for our people .

Jungkook: Hmm....ok then send them a message about this but also send our conditions if they break our conditions then they will face punishment.

Jimin : Yes my Lord.....we will....

He was cutted as he heard crying noise.All people look towards entrance & Jungkook 's eyes soften as he saw his daughter is coming inside while crying & Jeayong is following her behind .

Her tiny feets are stamping but she reach towards her dad & pout while tears are falling.

Everyone smile.

Jeayong bow to the King .

Jeayong: *gulp*I'm sorry my King but the princess wanted to meet you but when I said you are busy she started..... crying & come here to meet you & as you ordered us not to disturb Queen so ..I.....

Jungkook: It's ok....I allowed my kids everywhere.....they are the upcoming King & Queen so they can do whatever they want ....*cold voice*

Jehi : Dada ....*sweet voice*

Jungkook quickly smile and hold her in his arms & make her sit on his lap.

Jungkook: Shh...my sweetie... don't cry

..look dad is here .*soft voice*

Jungkook wipe her chubby cheeks as tears are there .

He wipe her dry tears & kiss her chubby cheeks.

He smile & his cute daughter also smile.He set her dress properly.

Jungkook: Baby.....now don't make noise ok.....sit like a good girl....hmm..*soft voice*

Jehi nodded like a good girl as she is Daddy's girl. Well she is an obedient child.

Jungkook smile & look up.

Jungkook: Start the court again.

With that they started discussing important matters again.

After an hour he finally dissmiss the court & look down & chuckled.

His cute daughter is sleeping on his chest while pouting just like her mother.

He peak her forehead & hold her carefully not to make her awake.

All people bow to him.

Jungkook is now walking towards his room while his daughter is in his arms .

Jungkook stand front of his room door .

Jungkook: Jeayong!*cold voice*

Jeayong comes towards him & bows to him.

Jungkook: Take care of her & make her lay on her big crib with her brother. If they both wake up inform me .*strictly said*

Jeayong: Yes my King .*bow*

With that Jungkook carefully give his daughter to Jeayong & go inside his room.

He go inside & smile.

Room is kinda dark as curtains are covering the window.

He move towards his bed & smile.

He sit beside his wife who is sleeping while soft sheets are covering her naked body .

She is sleeping back on the sheet & her left hand is beside her head .

Jungkook: Beautiful.*Whisper "

He softly caress her bare shoulder which is cover with dark hickys .

He smirk & peck her pouty lips.

Jungkook smirk as last night is flashing Infront of his eyes.

Last night they both made love till sun rise & that's why Yn is so tired & still sleeping.

After he wake up he order maids not to disturb her sleep.

Jungkook lay beside her & pull her in his arms.

He caress her bare back & yn hug him .

Jungkook: Sweetheart wake up it's noon now .

He softly said .

Yn pout & slowly open her eyes.

She look at him with her red cheeks as last night memories are coming in her brain.

Jungkook: Hmmm.... someone is shy huh .*Smirk*

Yn pout & hit his chest while hiding her red face in his chest .

Jungkook laugh.

Yn : Don't!!!*whine*

Jungkook: Ok ok...sorry...now wake up...you didn't eat anything till now.... let's go give you a good bath.

He peck her lips with love .

He smiled and kissed her.

He kiss her with love and care .

After their kiss ,Jungkook carries her in bridal & go towards their shower room.

After a few days -

2 kids are running here & there while one is giggling & another one is angry.

Jungwoon : Catch me...you little rabbit.

His sister whines & runs behind him with anger.

Jehi : I will beat you Oppa.*angry*

Both are bickering & fighting while their mother is sited on the couch with done face.

Yn : Aish ...you both twins.*shook her head*

Then Jungkook enter in this room .

He smile & go towards Yn & Peck her lips.

Kids run towards him.

Jehi : Dada look Oppa is teasing me.*teary*

While her brother look at her with disbelief as few seconds ago she was angry now she is pretending like innocent crying girl.

Jungkook pull her in his arms.

Jungkook:Ok I will scold your Oppa.

Jungkook secretly wink at Jungwoon l, Jungwoon nodded & pout .

Jungkook fakely scold him.

While Jehi is showing him her tongue to tease him.

Jungwoon look at his twin sister with boring eyes.

Jungkook: Now go & play don't Start to fight again...ok...

Kids : Ok .

Both kids run towards another room.

Jungkook pull yn in his lap & kiss her .

Jungkook: You are looking beautiful my Sweetheart.*smile*

Yn shyly smile.

Jungkook: Tonight will be more pleasurable for us .

Now yn is fully red & whine.

Yn : Gguk !!!.*whine*

Jungkook smile and kiss her cheek.

Jungkook: Btw Somi is coming here tomorrow with her cute son.

Well Somi is married now with Jungkook's close friend ,King of Jeju ,King Heachul .It's been 1 year now .

After 13 years -

Jehi : Dad I think we should kill them before they start rebelling against us.

Jehi said with her normal soft voice .

Jungwoon: Yes dad I m agree with Jehi we need to kill them right now as they are already making problems for us.

Jungkook: Hmm....ok I will tell Yoongi Hyung to process our work.

All of them discussing like professional as Jeon atwins are now capable for their post .

Jungwoon is crowned as Soon to be King & about Jehi she is Royal advisor now .

Well both twins are clever , evil , cunning like their dad . They both are evils with their enemies but soft for their love ones.Jungkook trains both of them .Both are warriors . Jungkook made Jehi just like Somi . Both twins are look like of Jungkook.

Jeon Jungwoon, 17 years old , smart, cunning, evil , heartless for enemies. Can do anything for his family. Loves to tease Jehi . Mature , handsome. He look like Jungkook but his Eyes & hair colour is different. His eyes are sky blue & hair are brown like his mother Yn . Jungkook got his grandfather's eye colour. He is a great warrior just like his father Jungkook Girls are crazy for him but he ignores them as he is waiting for his Sweetheart who will win his heart .

Jeon Jehi , 17 years old , girl version of Jungkook. She is beautiful, smart , cunning, warrior , heartless just like her twin brother. sometimes childish but kind too . Loves her family.All men are crazy for her beauty.But she doesn't care about that bcz she believes in love just like her brother, waiting for right one .She is now King & Soon to be King's advisor.

(a/n :😂 sorry but I was confused about what to add so add this)

Jungkook: Now I think we should go to meet you mother she is waiting for us .

Jungwoon: Let's go or she will beat my a*s....*gulp* her mood swings are dangerous.

Jungkook also gulps .

Jehi laughs both Jungkook & Jungwoon are suffering with Yn's mood swings .

Jehi : Let's go .*laugh*

Dinning Room -

Yn is glaring at both Jungkook & Jungwoon as both are late while Jehi run away when she feel her mother is going to burst out on her too.

Jungkook: See... sweetheart.....I think we should start our lunch.....my love.*softly said*

Yn : Hmmm....ok .*smile*

While Jungwoon 's jaw dropped as he saw his mother's sudden happy tone while few sec ago she was angry.

Jungwoon gulp & started to eat his food .

While Jungkook is feeding her with love and care .He softly caress yn's 6 months pregnant baby bumb.

Well this baby was not in their plan but Jungkook being horny he wasn't able to stop & make her pregnant again. Well they don't care ,they will welcome their 3rd child with love and care.

Jungwoon: *Whisper*When I will get my love .*pout*

Jungwoon eating while admiring his parents & ofc cursing his sister to leave him .

After 3 months Yn give birth to a beautiful girl , he cried a lot while holding his 2nd daughter. Both Jeon twins are now protective towards their little sister Jia .Jis is got her mother 's face & nature so 3 Jeon's are very protective towards her just like they are doing with Yn.

Jungkook kiss his Sweetheart's forehead who is sleeping in his arms while their 2nd daughter is with her siblings.

Jungkook: Thank you for coming in my life...my sweetheart....I never thought that love is so beautiful....but my madness for you is crazy more than my love .....you become my madness and Obsession..... King's Maddest Obsession....*smile*

Beast is only for his beauty.....his madness is crazy for her.........

  ~The End~

_______________

Some clarifications -

1.Why Yn never feel bad for Mari ?

- Well after Jungkook propose her he told her that Mari is evil & tried to kill him too & thats why Yn never feel bad for Mari .

2.What happened with Mari ?

- Well Mari is dead just like her brother & that maid , They were thrown into dark cell . Her brother died quickly bcz of blood lost & that maid died by Somi's hand ( Somi killed her by throwing her in wolf cage ) & Mari died slowly as Jungkook killed her with slow poison.

3. What's happened with Yn's grandparents?

- Her grandparents was good but both twins become 12 ,her grandpa died bcz of unknown illness & her grandma is still alive in their Palace . Jungkook give her whole respect & Grandma loves her great grandkids a lot .She is old now .

4.What about Jungkook 's Hyungs ?

- All of them married & have kids .They are still in their positions.

________________

I hope this series wasn't boring ...I tried my best to add everything....

Thank you so much...my cuties....for supporting me....

Your Author

Sofiya........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.3K 25
Its story of 3 triples of Jeon Brothers ,whose are ruthless , merciless , heartless ,psycho Alphas ,use girls for pleasure . They are very powerful...
129K 2.7K 33
Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell .For him she is his sister's killer .He t...
139K 5.9K 59
A devil king falls in love with an angel. She was pure, innocent, and beautiful. He makes her fall for him & marries her, making her his Queen. But t...
185K 5.7K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...