'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anyth... More

Author
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(Smut)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Smut)
Chapter 29(Smut)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Smut)
Chapter 34(End)
Epilogue
A Creep

Chapter 33

9.7K 293 2
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov:

After 1 Day-

Jungkook Hold Yn's hair behind her back as Yn is puking in a bucket.

He caress her back softly to make her feel good.

He is not feeling disgusting by this ,he is worried about her.

She suddenly start vomiting at this morning after she sniff Bean curry .

Finally after puking she lay on the bed ,her throat is burning.

He gently make her lay & caress her hair .

He kiss her forehead.

Her eyes are teary ,he hold her close to him.

Yn's now feeling better after puking session.

Maid take away that bucket from there to clean it.

Jungkook: It's ok Sweetheart..hmm...royal doctor is coming.*Whisper*

Jungkook:'In mind* Am I thinking right ? My sweetheart is.....

His thoughts cutted by Royal female doctor who just enter & bow to them.

Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook: Check her.*Cold voice*

That female doctor gulp & started checking her.

Yn's eyes are close bcz of tiredness.

After few min Doctor put her hand on the bed after checking her pulses .

Doctor smile.

Doctor: Congratulations King ... Queen is pregnant.*Smile*

Jungkook smile and Yn open her eyes in shock but smile after that.

They both look eachother with teary eyes .

Jungkook didn't care just kiss yn gently.

He pull out & hold yn' s cheek.

Jungkook: We are going to be parents.* Bunny smile*

Yn : Yes....Gguk...I..

Yn hug him tightly.

Jungkook: How is our baby ? Can u tell us about her pregnancy more ?

Doctor: My lord Queen is 2 weeks pregnant. & Jeong Empire heir is also good & healthy and her dizziness , vomiting,not liking some foods smell , eating a lot all are her pregnancy symptoms.

Jungkook nodded while hugging Yn.

Doctor: & Don't worry my lord I will take care of Queen ' s medication. I m going to make some herbal medicines for Queen so that she can feel better.

Jungkook: Ok..but...be careful with everything I don't want any mistake.I want my Queen & Our Royal heir safe and healthy.*cold voice*

Doctor: I will my lord .* Bow*

Jungkook: Good now her treatment is your duty if u fail then I will beheaded you .* Deep voice*

Doctor gulp & bow to him.

Doctor: Ye..yes my King.

Jungkook: Now leave all of you....but don't you dare to spread this news outside or you know I'm merciless.....now go .*order*

All maids gulped in fear & Doctor also leave with them.

Jungkook smile and look down at his Sweetheart who is caressing her tummy.

He peck her lips and he also put his hand on her tummy.

Yn : Gguk...our baby...we...

Jungkook: Shh....I know ..... How much happy you are .

He show his bunny smile and Yn look at him with her pearly smile.

Jungkook: Thank you my love...I love you...* Smile*

Yn : I love you took my bunny .

With that they both hugged eachother again .

Afternoon -

Here Jungkook is feeding yn . Who is busy to chewing her food .

He smiled while admiring her ,bcz of her pregnancy she started eating a lot but he doesn't care that ofc .

He make her eat whole vegetable curry with rice .

Meanwhile-

Sayon look here & there & see no one so she take this chance & pull out a mini bottle out of her pocket.

She smirks & pour this whole bottle in Yn's soup bowl .

While mixing she didn't notice few drop fall on the plate under this soup bowl.

As she was looking here & there while mixing it .

After mixing that she carefully put that empty bottle back in her pocket .

She finally done her work & smirk while looking at the bowl.

Sayon : After drinking she will die but no one will blame anyone bcz everyone will thought she died with illness.

She said as Jungkook told maids not to reveal her pregnancy for security of Queen & Royal heir .Only made them said that Queen is ill & that's why Sayon said this .

Only Yn's trusted maids & Yoongi , Taehyung know about it as they both are here in this castle for their King & Queen ' s security.

After few min Sayon come inside the Dinning Hall with that soup & give it to another maid to serve Queen. That maid serve it to Yn .

Sayon internally smirk as Yn was going to sip it with spoon but before she could Jungkook hold her hand.

Jungkook: Sweetheart First eat this then drink it ok......as it's a light food .

Yn nodded and Jungkook feed her Bread with butter which is Yn's fav.

Sayon : * Inmind* Oh cool down Sayon...she will drink it for sure ..just little wait ....

Jungkook smile while looking at Yn who is chewing with pout .

He chuckled and Signal others maids to leave ,only Jeayong will stay here as she is Yn's trusted maid .

Sayon smirk while leaving the dinning hall as She saw Yn drink little portion of her that poison soup.

Sayon : * in mind* Just wait for few hours then this b* tch will lost her dear life..awww...

Sayon smirk & leave from there .

He look at Yn who is drinking his soup .

Yes he changed it as he know yn love chicken soup .

He smiled while looking at her .

But suddenly his eyes become dark as he Smirk while looking at that bowl which is poisonous.

He smirk & look at the bowl while playing with the spoon.

Beast know how to protect his Beauty...........

__________

I hope you like it.....

I will try to finish it today as only 2 or 3 chapters left........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.7K 25
Its story of 3 triples of Jeon Brothers ,whose are ruthless , merciless , heartless ,psycho Alphas ,use girls for pleasure . They are very powerful...
144K 3K 33
Its a story of a girl name y/n who is caged by her husband Kim Taehyung .He marry her to make her life hell .For him she is his sister's killer .He t...
510K 12.8K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...