Book of Oneshots (No Requests)

By Wolf4dead14

Bringing this back in hopes of regaining all the progress I lost from my previous account which was banned. W... More

Info
Teenage Nightmares
Moonlit Lovers
His Angels and Demons
Sane Girls are Overrated
Berserk Affection
Teaser
Her Hero
I... I don't want to Die...Not Like This...

New Me

1.6K 7 0
By Wolf4dead14

Series: Panophobia

Name: Aoi (never said in the original game I think, but from the sequel, we learn that that's her first name)

Description: Trauma, horror, mental health, abuse, monsters, backstory

MC: Mutasim Lycan (Male OC)

Extra: Inspired and based off Panophobia and its sequel Hospital of the Dead. Just wanna throw this out there, for a porn game, these are actually really good games in general. And they're free (if you know where to look).

3rd P.O.V

A young girl with short black hair and red eyes awakens, only to find herself in a dark and sinister hallway. Her attire consists of the standard student uniform in many schools. She dons a short skirt, white stockings and a simple black sleeved top with a small red ribbon over her collarbone. She pushes herself up to her feet and looks around, feeling nothing. Many would be confused and taken back by the sinister sights, but this girl was of... a different kind. 

A long and winding hallway stood before her, filled with strange small and purple-ish slugs. Close to the end of the hallway, a giant figure stood with his arms restrained and his head concealed by a bag. Blood coated the giant figure and he walked back and forth, as if patrolling the area. 

The girl took a deep breath and began to walk down the hallway. Some of the slugs began to notice her and approached her. When the first slug jumped for her, she dodged it and began to run down the hall, avoiding the other slugs that came her way. Pants left her lips as she ran, but mid way through the crimson hall, a giant hole in the ground forced her to come to a stop. The girl would've tried jumping over it, but it was too large. 

Back tracking just a tiny bit, she found a metal desk. Grabbing it, she began to pull it back towards the hole. Placing it strategically at the edge of the platform, the girl climbed on top and jumped to the other side, just barely making it. The slugs that tried to chase after her ceased their chase. All that was left now was to sneak past the giant. 

She crouched and slowly walked forward, sticking to the sides of the hall to avoid stumbling into the brute. Thankfully, it worked. Her shoes were quiet enough to not make any noise. But to her dismay, when she managed to make it past the brute, the floor right in front of her was littered with broken glass shards. Cursing in her head, she decided to try and take it slow. 

However, it was a poor choice. Despite her being as careful as she could, her foot stepped on one of the glass shards, alerting the brute. He turned around and let out a monstrous roar. With no other choice, the girl began to sprint down the hall, her heart pounding in her chest while the monster swiftly gave chase. 

As the girl drew closer and closer to the end of the hall, she discovered that the end of the hallway was just a wall! It was a dead end! Her eyes widened and she turned around, seeing the brute rush towards her. A panicked shriek left her lips-

*GASP*

The girl shot up from a bed, breathing heavily as her head frantically searched the room. Unlike the long hallway, she now found herself in a messy bedroom. Books were scattered all over the floor and desk, clothes piled up on a chair and the door was just barely open. Calming down, the girl took a few deep breaths, bracing herself for the rest of the day that was to come. 

Picking up the blanket, she tossed it aside and pushed herself up to her feet. Looking out the window, she was exposed to grey skies and rain pouring down. 

Girl: Looks like its rain again... 

The girl muttered under her breath. Looking at her alarm clock, she realised it was 7:30. Her school started at 8! Quickly, she rummaged through her cupboard and picked out her school clothes which looked the exact same as her uniform she wore in her nightmare. But she refused to think about it. Just the mere thought made her heart pound with terror. 

In an attempt to calm herself down, she pulled out a photo of a boy her age with short-medium length black hair. It was certainly a strange thing to do to calm down, but the boy in the photo meant a great deal to her. He was the first friend she ever made, his words always comforted her and he never once found her weird or bad. In a world where she feared everything, this boy was able to wash all of that fear away. 

After looking at the boy for some time, she put the photo in her bag and gathered her books for the day. With her equipment packed, she left her room and silently made her way down the stairs so not to disturb her father if he was home. Upon reaching the ground floor, the girl's mother greeted her. 

Mother: Oh, hello Aoi. 

Aoi: Morning, mom. 

Mother: You weren't going to sneak out again to school without breakfast, were you? 

Aoi: N-No. 

Mother: Come on. I've made your favourite. 

The adult seemed exhausted and had a small bruise on her neck, but it was mostly concealed by her shirt. Aoi clearly knew what it was as she had some marks on her own body too. But there was nothing either of them could do. Police were too far up their own asses to do anything and with the amounts of reports to do with abuse, those cases were ignored by the majority of the police. 

Aoi and her mother entered the kitchen and sat down at the table. In front of Aoi was a nice and simple plate of egg and toast with bacon. She picked up a knife and fork and began to eat her breakfast. Though with each swallow, her throat hurt. She raised a hand to her neck and felt a bruise, making her wince. 

Mother: Oh dear... Does it hurt? 

Aoi nodded quietly. The mother got out a pack of ice from the freezer and held it to Aoi's neck, though it wouldn't do much now that it's settled in. It only eased the pain marginally. 

Aoi: M-Mom...? 

Her voice croaked. The bruises on her neck made speaking hurt. 

Mother: Yes dear? 

Aoi: Why does dad hate us...?

Mother: Sweetie... He doesn't. Its just... Well, dad is... he gets stressed and he needs to relax somehow. You know when you get so angry that you just want to hit something? 

Aoi: No... I never get angry. 

Mother: Well... Some people do. And when they do, its even more dangerous if they don't do anything about it. 

Aoi didn't know how that was the case, but she didn't dare question it. She never doubted her mother, but like with everyone else, she was afraid of her. After breakfast was over, Aoi quickly left her home and began to run to school. 

Taking to the streets, she breathed heavily as she sprinted. She was scared about being late again. But perhaps being late and getting an after school detention might not have been so bad considering what happens at home. 

Before she could cross the road, a hand reached out to her backpack's top small strap and pulled her away from the road. Just in time too as a truck came speeding out of nowhere. 

???: Easy Aoi. I know you get worried easy, but I'd prefer you alive. 

Turning her head, her eyes brightened and her face shot alive as she gazed at the boy. He had short black hair and blue eyes and wore a school uniform consisting of the same colour scheme as Aoi's. 

Aoi: M-Mutasim! 

Mutasim: Hey Aoi. You okay? 

She nodded without a second thought, but Mutasim frowned when he noticed marks around her neck. 

Mutasim: Aoi? What...? 

Aoi's eyes widened and she raised her collar, quickly covering the marks on her neck. 

Aoi: O-Oh! It's nothing! I just, uh... Y-You know, fell down some stairs. C-Clumsy me! 

She chuckled weakly. Mutasim shook his head. 

Mutasim: Aoi, please. You know you can trust me. 

Aoi: I... I know... But... You know that... This isn't real. 

The boy frowned. Reaching out to Aoi, her image shattered. The boy's eyes widened and before he knew it, the entire world burned around him, Aoi shattered into thousands of tiny shards and the world peeled back to reveal some sort of asylum. The walls were stained crimson, the floor littered with bloodied surgical tools and from the ceiling hung horrid bodies wrapped up in bandages. The bodies moved, as if still alive. And the groans further reinforced that unsettling revelation. 

Mutasim: What the hell is this? 

He looked around himself, trying to figure out what was happening. Instead, all he found was a long and winding hallway. With a low sigh, he began to walk down the hall, hoping that there was some exit. As he walked, he thought he could hear something from further down the hall. Whatever the noise was, it didn't sound pleasant. 

The more he drew closer to it, the clearer they became. It sounded like something metal meeting with flesh. Blood splattering could be heard which made Mutasim's heart tighten from fear. Slowly, he continued walking and even passed by the source of the gruesome noises. It was behind a heavy and barred metal door. 

Walking past it, Mutasim soon found himself at the end of the hall and a knife on the ground. It looked recently used as fresh blood was still on the edge of it. Picking it up, he got a closer look at it, but he was quick to notice that the reflection wasn't his. It was Aoi's! 

Mutasim: Huh...?!

Before he could question it, the metal door from earlier was broken open, prompting the boy to turn around. The person resonsible was coated in blood and flesh which acted like some kind of reinforced shield! Their face was concealed by a blood soaked paper bag with one singular hole, revealing a crimson eye. 

Mutasim: Oh you gotta be kidding me... 

The creature let out a shriek of rage as it began to storm towards Mutasim, wielding a giant bloodied knife, much like the one Mutasim held in his hand, except it was much larger than the one he had. As soon as the creature got close, it swung its knife down on him, but Mutasim was quick to move aside and ran past the beast. Picking up its knife, the creature chased after Mutasim, trying to catch him. 

Mutasim was able to reach the broken down door and entered, but was horrified by the stench and sight. Bodies of all kinds were hung upside down, all of them alive. Some were injured, some were completely cleaved into tiny pieces, some were still untouched. Old, young, male, female, it didn't matter what they were. They were all equals here. 

Mutasim: What the hell is this nightmare?! 

Hearing the monster's ominous footsteps snapped Mutasim out of his trance. Quickly, he approached a locker and opened it, hiding inside of it. He clapped his hands over his mouth to silence his breathing and waited. The monster stormed inside of the room, roaring and growling in rage. It began to roam the room, searching for him. 

Taking the chance to look at the room, Mutasim peered through the grate of the locker and noticed a grinder opposite him! If the monster was right in front of it, he could try and shove it in! But he'd need a distraction of some sort. Once the monster was looking away, Mutasim swiftly opened the locker and found a small bit of flesh next to the locker. He picked it up and tossed it into the grinder, which immediately crunched the flesh into paste. 

The noise attracted the monster, forcing Mutasim to hide back in the locker. Immediately, the monster rushed to the grinder and looked down into it, trying to figure out why it turned on. Mutasim saw his chance, opened the locker and forced his entire bodyweight onto the monster, shoving it into the grinder. It let out a shriek of agony as its body was sucked in, blood flew everywhere and before Mutasim knew it, it was over. 

The monster was grinded down into nothing. 

Taking a quick breather, Mutasim placed his hands on his knees. However, this nightmare was far from over. Upon taking his small break, his world peeled back once more, bringing him to reality. Or so it seemed. 

Mutasim now found himself in a police station. Or more specifically, a police station's interrogation room. It was complete with the see through mirror, the table and chairs. Somehow, it seemed familiar to him. Not that he was ever sent to prison. As far as he can remember at least. 

Approaching the door, Mutasim grabbed the handle and twisted it, pulling open the door. Doing so led him into a hallway which didn't seem any different to a police station's. Except it was quiet. Too quiet. 

Mutasim: Do I just walk out? 

He questioned out loud to himself. He walked down the hallway, keeping an eye and ear out for any sign of anyone that wasn't out to get him. His mind was still processing what recently transpired. The hanging bodies, the bloodied halls, the butcher and his friend, Aoi, shattering. What did all of this mean?! Was this just a twisted nightmare? If so, why hadn't he woken up yet? His nightmares never lasted this long and they certainly never felt this real before. 

Soon enough, Mutasim found himself at the exit. Feeling some relief, he rushed to the door and opened it, running outside. After making it outside a few feet, he let out a chuckle. It was night which was strange. It was just morning a while ago! How could it already have been night?! 

Mutasim: Should I just go home or head to school? No... I should check on Aoi. Those marks on her neck... I need to talk to her about those. She never hides anything from me. 

He spoke his thoughts aloud as he began to make his way to her home. Although he never visited her home, he often walked Aoi home so she wouldn't be so scared walking back by herself. He remembered why Aoi was always so fearful. According to her mom and doctors, she had Panophobia which literally meant "fear of everything". Aoi was prescribed medication and she was encouraged to do exercises to keep herself calm. But as far as permanent treatment went... There was no way of it working out. 

But Mutasim was far more than happy to stay with Aoi. In truth, he loved her. But knowing Aoi's condition, he wasn't sure if the confession would help or worsen Aoi's phobia. Would she still want to be friends with him? Does the idea of a relationship scare Aoi? In Mutasim's eyes, there was no way of telling. Sure, he'd catch her looking at him with a special and almost mindlessly pleasant expression, but the two friends always kept their distance, respecting each other's boundaries. 

Mutasim eventually stumbled across the school he and Aoi attended. The gates were closed and all the lights were off. Unfortunately for Mutasim, the ground caved in, making him fall underground. He let out a panicked scream as he fell, but he quickly landed and let out a grunt as he landed. 

To his surprise, Mutasim found himself in another new area. It was a hospital. Except the halls were empty. No chairs, no doctors, no visitors, nothing. The buzzing of the lights was almost deafening considering the silence of the hall. 

Mutasim: Did I take drugs or something? Why am I tripping balls like this? 

He begins to walk down the hall and tries every door he can along the way. But none of them open which is frustrating. Even the glass that usually allow people to look in was obscured by something. Approaching the elevator, Mutasim pushes a button, but there's no response. He tries pressing it a few more times but there's still nothing, annoying him. 

Mutasim: Great... Looks like I'm taking the stairs. 

Mutasim makes his way to the end of the hall and frowns as he finds the stairs blocked by rubble. There was no way up or down. Taking a look at the wall, Mutasim found that he was on the 3rd floor. 

Mutasim: I should check the rooms again, make sure they're all actually locked. 

He muttered as he turned around and checked the rooms. After checking the 6th door, he discovered that there was one room he had not checked. Upon opening the door, he found a doctor stood next to a bed with someone lying down on it. 

Mutasim: Um... Excuse me? Doctor? 

No response. Cautiously, Mutasim walked towards the doctor and placed a hand on his shoulder. Still no response. He circled around him to get a better look, but his attention was drawn to the patient lying on the bed. She had short white hair, her eyes were closed and she was dressed in grey underwear. But her face was soft, young and smooth. It was one he remembered. 

Mutasim: Aoi...? Is that you...? 

The boy stretches his hand out to feel her pulse on her neck, but before he even makes contact with her, his world peels back into shadows once again. This time, it revealed the inside of a house. Though it didn't look familiar. 

Before he could question it, he heard grunts and screaming from the kitchen, prompting him to run inside. As soon as he arrived, he saw what was going on. Aoi had returned to having her short black hair, but was now being beaten by a man holding a beer bottle. He reeked of alcohol. Standing to the side was a woman, her eyes wide, shocked at what was going on. Mutasim tried to shove the man away, but his hands phased right through him. He couldn't do anything! 

Looking at Aoi's expression, he realised why the mother was so horrified (apart from the fact that her husband was beating her daughter). Aoi was smiling. Despite the tears running down her face, the screams and grunts that left her lips, she smiled. Why...? Mutasim tore his eyes away from Aoi and turned to the mother, seeing similar bruise marks on her neck. 

Suddenly, the world peeled back once again, except he stood in the same place. Inside the kitchen was now only Aoi's mother and father. 

Father: What have I done...? I... I'm so sorry... I swear, from this point on, I-I'll stop drinking. I swear. 

Mother: I know you will, honey. 

???: Liar... 

Turning around, Mutasim saw Aoi, except she was... different. She had white and black hair split in two right down the middle. She still wore her school uniform, but the left side and parts of her body were faded out into white. 

Aoi: He's a liar. 

Mutasim: Aoi? What's going on? 

Aoi: None of this is real. You don't remember what happened. So let me help you remember. 

She approached the boy and placed her hands on his shoulders. The two then found themselves back in the same spot before the world peeled back the first time. They were stood in broad daylight, next to a zebra crossing. But looking to his left, Mutasim discovered that himself and Aoi were also stood there. 

Aoi: Its just a memory. 

Mutasim: A memory? This has happened? 

Aoi nodded. Curious to see what happens, Mutasim stayed silent and watched the memory play out. 

Mutasim (Memory): Aoi, please. You know you can trust me. 

Aoi (Memory): I... I know. But... C-can you please not tell anyone? 

Mutasim (Memory): I... Okay, I promise. But something tells me I'm gonna regret this. 

Aoi (Memory): My dad... He's an alcoholic and... When he gets angry or tired he beats mom... I hate seeing her hurt and I... So I just take the beatings for her. 

Mutasim (Memory): Aoi...?! H-How long has this been going on for?! 

Aoi (Memory): ...A-About a year or two... 

Mutasim (Memory): Aoi, this is serious stuff! You can't stay silent about this!  Have you tried to talk to the police? 

Aoi (Memory): Once. But they never responded. I told them the situation, but... They didn't take me seriously. 

Mutasim (Memory): Shit... Aoi, look, if there's anything I can do to help, please... Tell me. I-I'll even let you stay with me at my house if it gets you away from him for even a day. 

Aoi (Memory): T-Thank you, Mutasim. But I can't just leave my dad... I know he hurts me but... He's still... You know... 

Mutasim (Memory): Don't you hate him in the slightest? 

Aoi (Memory): Yes... Of course I do. But I can't do anything about it. 

The memory of Mutasim held his Aoi in a soft hug, being careful not to harm her. 

Mutasim (Memory): There's always something you can do about it. 

The girl simply nodded and wrapped her frail arms around the taller boy. 

Aoi: I like to think that was how it started. 

Mutasim: How what started? 

Aoi: You'll find out. My mom and dad... After a month after we had our discussion, after I confessed to you what happened... Dad said he'd give up drinking. And he did. Mom and him were happy again. But not me. I could never forgive him. So I asked for your help with something. 

Shadows tore the world away, revealing Aoi's home kitchen. Her father was sat at the table, looking much cleaner and no longer reeking of shit and piss. It was almost like he was a new man entirely. An alternate Mutasim entered the kitchen. 

Mutasim (Memory): Hi sir. 

Father: Oh. You must be Aoi's friend, Mutasim, right? 

Mutasim (Memory): Yeah. This is actually the first time she's had me over. Said she wanted me to meet you. 

Father: Well, yeah, I've wanted to meet you too. Heard nothing but good things about you. 

The two shook hands. 

Mutasim (Memory): I'm glad. Where is Aoi? 

Father: She usually spends her time up in her room. 

Mutasim (Memory): Right. I'll go see her then. 

Father: Before you go, Mutasim... Do me a favour and look after her. I... I've done some things I'm not proud of and... Just because her mom's forgiven me, I don't expect Aoi to. Just... look after her. She needs you. More than she needs an old shit like me. 

Mutasim (Memory): I promise. I'll always be there for her. 

Aoi: And you were. Yet you kept blaming yourself for what happened next. 

Mutasim: What do you mean? What happened? 

Aoi: You'll find out. 

Immediately, the lights turned off, leaving Aoi's father in complete darkness. 

Father: Power's out? What? 

The adult got his phone out and used his flashlight to light up the room around him. Albeit faint, the ringing of sirens could be heard, closing in. Curious, the man went to investigate, but he was tackled against a wall. He let out a grunt of pain and struggled to get up. However, he didn't get the chance and something stabbed him. He let out gasps of pain as he weakly fended off the intruder. The aggressor continued to stab the man, over and over again. 

Aoi's mother ran down the stairs and flashed a light on the sight, finding Aoi stabbing her own father! The woman let out a bloodcurdling scream. But the expression Aoi had was pure innocence. 

Aoi (Memory): M-Mom. Its okay! He... He won't hurt us anymore. 

Mother: What did you do...? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?! 

Aoi (Memory): I-I was protecting you. F-From him, I-

Mother: You MURDERED him! 

Aoi (Memory): I did it because I love you! I didn't want him to hurt you again. 

Mother: He's stopped drinking, Aoi! He wouldn't hurt us anymore! 

Aoi (Memory): B...But... I-I love you...

Mother: "Love me"? HOW COULD YOU MURDER THE MAN THAT I LOVED?! YOU'RE A MURDERER! A MONSTER! 

The alternate Aoi was taken back by her mother's reaction and so was Mutasim. He aided in a murder? Was he responsible for the lights going out? 

Tears began to run down the alternate Aoi's face. 

Aoi (Memory): M-Mom, I-I-

Mother: DON'T YOU DARE! I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER YOU MONSTER! 

The sirens grew louder until they were right outside. A few seconds later, police barged in and quickly apprehended Aoi, disarming her and handcuffing her. She was immediately taken to their car and thrown in the back. 

Mutasim: B-But what happened to me? 

Aoi: I... I locked you away in the electrical room. 

Mutasim: What?! 

Aoi: I didn't want my friend, the only one who's ever been there for me, to be harmed. I just wish I knew the damage I would've caused you by locking you away. 

Mutasim: Where am I? The real me, where am I?! 

Aoi: You'll find out. You're waking up right now. I hope you don't regret remembering. 

All of a sudden, Mutasim's world burnt bright white. 

He let out a low groan as he felt consciousness return to him. But as he woke up, he realised something. He was lying down on a prison bed, held behind bars. Looking down at himself, he saw he wore the standard inmate orange uniform. 

Mutasim: I'm... In prison? But how did I...? 

All of a sudden, the bars opened up, making him frown. Slowly, he stood up and peeked out from the cell, only to find that the rest of the prison block was coated red with blood. 

Mutasim: Shit... Am I still asleep...? 

He questioned to himself. As he explored his surroundings, he had also noticed stone statues of what looked like himself, adding to his confusion. The statues were all afraid as if they were trying to run from something. Whatever it was, Mutasim hoped he wouldn't run into it either. But he could only hope. 

Walking out of the prison block, he found his way outside and looked up at the sky, only to see an ocean of red mixed with a dirty dark colour. There was no one around him except haunting statues of scared alternate hims. Taking a deep breath, Mutasim began to make his way out of the prison. Soon enough, he found himself at the exit of the prison, but it was... abnormal, to say the least. Instead of there being a road, it was just a blank white door with a strange symbol glowing on it. The symbol looked like a mixture between a pentagram and his own face. 

Gazing at the symbol, Mutasim reached out to it and tried to open the door to no avail. Sighing, he backed away from the door and looked around. To his right, he found something scribbled with blood on a nearby wall. It was a sentence. It read "Two keys, a sacrifice of blood and the door shall open." It sounded straight forward to Mutasim, but there were no keyholes in the door in front of him. 

Regardless, he began to search the entire prison for the keys. However, he wasn't alone. There were other statue figures who were easily and quickly triggered by loud noises. He quickly learnt that if he made one noise too loud, they would come running. So stealth and silence were his only two weapons and friends in this abnormal hell. 

After a long time searching, Mutasim had found both keys and a ritual knife that was adorned with many different symbols. Returning to the blank white door, he used the keys and drew his own blood with the knife. Upon touching the door with his bloodied hand, the door opened, revealing nothing but a white void. With a single figure sat down at a table. Entering the void, the door vanished behind him. It left Mutasim uneasy, but he continued to move forward, approaching the blanked out figure. 

Getting closer, he quickly realised it was a paper white version of himself, but he was still alive and moving. He turned to him with a small smile. 

Mutasim?: I was wondering when someone would make it here. 

Mutasim: What is this? And who are you? 

Mutasim?: I'm the original. You're not awake. You're still sleeping. Or rather I'm still sleeping. Do you know what the point of all those memories and encounters were? 

Mutasim: Something to do with regret? 

Mutasim?: That's one part, yes. But the main part of it is... I need someone else to keep going. I... I can't live anymore. I don't want to live anymore. You and all the other yous that came before... That's all they were. Attempts at a second chance. 

Mutasim: What? So.... Wait. You're saying YOU created me? I'm not even real? I'm just some... made-up guy? 

Mutasim?: You're more than just "made-up". You made it here. You made it to our core. You're the real Mutasim now. This is your body, your mind. So now it's up to you what you wanna do. 

Mutasim looked down at his hands. Remembering his friend, Aoi, he knew what he wanted to do. And he could only accomplish it, if he became worse. Almost immediately as soon as he allowed his dark thoughts to seep in, the once blank white room, began to turn red. The blanked out Mutasim noticed this and his eyes widen in horror. Quickly, he stands up and tries to stop Mutasim, but he is stopped almost immediately and slammed to the floor with Mutasim's hands wrapped around his neck. 

Mutasim?: S-Stop...! I-I don't want to be this kind of person! 

Mutasim: That's not up to you. Not anymore. It's like you said too... I am the real Mutasim! 

The blanked out Mutasim begins to cry as he realises the monster he had created and now unleashed on the world. In a sickening crunch, his neck snapped, killing him. With his death, the entire blank white room turned into a deep crimson colour and even the right half of the still-living Mutasim had turned crimson. Turning around, he revealed a large twisted grin on his face, eager to set out into the world and start his own rampage. 

Mutasim had woken up into reality and let out an audible groan as his head throbbed. Once his head had cooled down, he took in his surroundings and quickly discovered that he was coated in blood and surrounded by bodies, both prison guards and inmates alike. In Mutasim's right hand, was a knife. The old Mutasim would've felt horrified by this. But this wasn't the same one. 

Instead, he smiled brightly and continued to walk out of the prison. 

Mutasim: Say hello world to the New Me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.3K 58
This book has been discontinued and I have made a book 2 for this because Wattpad has said that I've reached the limit. So if you're interested pleas...
397K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
2.4K 126 24
None of the photos will be mine Never written anything ever before so bear with me, it will very loosely follow the plot, you'll recognize scenarios...
45.7K 722 21
I'm not good at these. check out my other books if ur into Undertale or Team Fortress 2. Or any of my other books. be sure to vote if u like it. Cur...