𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦�...

By CaY--cAy

"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this... More

Copyright
𝔄𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔰
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Eight

74 3 0
By CaY--cAy

Never make a choice when you're angry. Nothing good can come from said choice except regret.

Better yet never make them out of drunken anger but it's too late for me. I've made my choice. No take backsies.

Not as if I want to as I assault Lacey's neck with untamed kisses, slutty red nails digging into my arms.

I nip at her collarbone, squeezing her hips. I reach the heaving swells of her breasts, taking a moment to appreciate the sight.

"Everything alright?" She breathes, running the tips of her fingers against my arms caging her in against my front door.

"Not quite," I ease the straps of the annoying dress down her smooth arms. My blood rushing down to my groin when my eyes land on her breasts spilling out of a plain red bra.

I momentarily pause before easing the tight material down her body.

"Fuck," I murmur, my dick twitching at the sight of Lacey's tanned body in nothing but a bra and flimsy thong.

Her belly ring shimmers in the light emitting from the living room, her tanned skin glowing. Beckoning me closer.

I smash my lips against hers, fiddling with a barricade known as a bra and unclasping it on the third try. I break our kiss, completely removing the evil thing and exposing her large tits with hardened pale pink nipples. "Wow," I shiver excitedly, cupping another woman's bare tits for the first time.

My cock throbs in kind as I allow them to drop from my palms with a bounce and I bite down on my teeth.

A sultrily laugh escapes her full lips intensifying the throbbing in my erection. "I know what you're thinking but don't panic they're organic," she winks.

"The thought didn't cross my mind," I lie with a snort, pinching her left nipple between my fingers harshly. "But good to know," I suck her right nipple into my mouth, her skin soft and taut against my tongue. I graze my teeth against the taut flesh, peering at her through my lashes.

Her mouth drops open, hooded eyes watching me as eager fingers tangle in my hair. "God, this feels good," she sighs, pushing her chest closer to me.

I release her nipple, palming the soft flesh of her large tit. Her eyes flutter, her hand covering mine as I squeeze.

My grip tightens with every whimpering breath expelling through her thick lips moistened with saliva.

I pull back with her nipple between my teeth, releasing it with a pop. Her tit bounces seductively with the force, "ahh," I moan softly at the exotic sight.

You think at this point I would begin to feel the regret and chicken out. You think it would've happened the moment my lips touched Lacey's or the moment my hand overfilled with her breast.

You think it would've happened right before I sucked her nipple into my mouth but nope. Regret isn't a part of this equation. Not yet anyway.

I take her hand in mine, walking backwards towards the living room. Every step she takes is certain, confident with swaying hips and bouncing tits.

I stop before the couch, lightly wrapping my fingers around her throat. Her fuck-me eyes flutter closed, hot puffs of air fan across my arm. "Fuck." Seems to be the only word to exist in my vocabulary in my drunken, horny state.

I crash my lips against hers, plunging my tongue into her mint-flavored mouth. Her tongue ring teases my senses with each stroke of it against mine.

I inch my hand lower down her body, toying with the thin waistband of her thong.

"God, Alec," she whimpers. "Fuck me already," she says against my lips, speeding up the kiss while grabbing my hand.

She eases our joint hands between the fabric of her thong and hot flesh. Her arousal coats our fingers as she sensually moves them against her clit.

"I've got it from here," I say, lowering my fingers down her slit the moment she removes her hand.

I curl my fingers, pumping them in and out with difficulty. My movements are constricted by the flimsy thong, and I remove my hand from between her thighs, roughly pulling down the tiny piece of fabric unbelievably classified as underwear.

I push her onto the sofa, an animalistic growl echoing between us as I watch her tits bounce and her legs spread wide open.

I admire her glistening purplish flesh before inserting my middle and ring finger inside of her, keeping my gaze locked on her breasts. My eyes flitter to my fingers pumping in and out, my golden wedding band disappearing inside of her. The sight elicits agitation and guilt, but I force the feelings away.

"Pinch your nipples until I tell you to stop," I command, curling my fingers and placing my thumb on her clit. I obscure my own view, unable to see the symbol of our vows. "Harder," I demand, the last remnants of my guilt fading into insatiable desire.

She releases a breathy yelp, her moans increasing, her hips bucking into my hand with desperation. My dick throbs begging for a turn, begging for a taste of something new.

Poor guy. He doesn't know he won't be raw dogging this one. If you think she's spunky, cover your monkey.

When in doubt, shroud your spout. I think that's enough but let's face it. It was way too easy to get Lacey in this position. Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just, if I managed to get her naked and ready to fuck, how many other guys have been able to do the same?

"Right there. Don't stop!" Her shrill voice punctures my mind, pussy walls clenching and pulsating around my fingers.

She convulses worse than a squirrel on crack, hot jizz coating my fingers. I'm ready to nut just by the sight of her jerking body as wild hooded eyes stare directly at me with untamable lust.

This moment feels like I'm living out some porno fantasy I wasn't aware of until now and I'm ready to play my role to perfection. I remove my clothes, her hungry eyes raking up and down my body.

"I fantasied about you fucking me under the bleachers in high school," she admits in a daze. "This is so much better."

And then it dawns on me, "I don't have a condom."

"That's alright, there's a condom with your name on it in my purse," she winks, walking to the door where her items lay discarded on the floor.

She saunters back into the living room with her gaze fixated on my twitching cock as she rips the wrapper open with her teeth.

"It's far more impressive than I thought," she shudders, and pride fills my chest. "Mind if I?" She motions to my dick, an excited smile curling her full lips.

"Go for it," I murmur, weaving my fingers through her hair as she sits before me with my cock in her face. I could dick-slap her, but I doubt she'd enjoy that. I kinda would.

"It's flavored," she pulls the pink condom out. "Strawberry, my favorite," she shrugs with a laugh before popping the condom between her lips.

I really don't care. I want to say but the words die on my tongue as she rolls it over my length.

Lacey's honey brown eyes widen, tears forming in the corners as she reaches the base with a strangled gag. "That's it, take it all like a good fucking girl," I rasp, tightening my fist in her hair.

I slide her off my dick before easing back between her thick lips. The rush of her taking me all, fades. The sensation doesn't feel the same with the additional layer of rubber protecting my pecker.

I pull out, her lips producing a loud pop. I don't want to waste a second longer receiving a subpar blowjob that'll never amount to past experience with Telana.

The thought alone is enough to cause my adrenaline to spike along with my anger. I roughly push Lacey onto the sofa, forcibly spreading her thighs apart and savagely pulling her to the edge of my sofa – the same sofa I was meant to share with fucking Telana.

I align myself with her entrance, thrusting my pelvis vigorously. I dig my fingers into the clammy flesh of Lacey's hips focusing on her bouncing tits sitting high on her chest.

I thrust harder, faster, my movements fueled by my anger for my deceitful wife. Her mocking laugh fills my ears, dominating the sound of Lacey's pleasurable cries. The sight of Lana lip locked with her fiancé replaces the stunning view of Lacey's breasts.

I endeavor to push Lana out of my mind and attempt to refocus on the pussy wrapped around my cock.

With each punishing thrust I'm closer to exploding but my orgasm is teetering on the edge, refusing to release.

I avert my gaze to her shiny little cunt, watching my dick penetrate her and I shudder uncontrollably. I keep my pace, the muscles in my lower abdomen tensing.

"Oh God!" Her booming moan fills my ears, her pulsating walls strangling my dick with a death like grip. The tension in my abdomen releases, my legs stiffen with the rest of my muscles in my body.

I snap my eyes shut riding out my orgasm, my heart threatening to break through my rib cage. Fastened breaths expel through my lips as I ease myself out of her and make my way to the bathroom.

I dispose of the condom, flushing the toilet and washing her dried jizz off my hands. I splash some water on my face, the effects of the alcohol beginning to diminish. Guess I need more booze.

Walking back into the living room I see Lacey slipping her dress back on. "Bathroom?" She asks, pulling the hem of her dress down.

I motion behind me as she slips past me. I stay rooted to my spot, unsure of what to do next. I've never done this before.

Does she stay? Leave? Go for round two? The fuck is the correct protocol here?

"This was fun and extremely satisfactory. Thank you," she places a soft kiss against my cheek as she saunters past me. "I can die happy now," she chuckles.

"It was," I smile somewhat uneasily. "You, uh, leaving?"

"I think we both know it's for the best. You wanted to fuck, and I wanted to be fucked."

"You're right," I admit, walking towards my scotch. A weight lifts from my shoulders, the situation sorting itself out with ease.

"See ya around, Alec," she walks away, picking up bits and pieces of her belongs all the while giving me a view of her ass peeking out of the material.

She opens the door, looking at me over her shoulder. "Maybe next time I can fuck your brains out. I make a damn sexy cowgirl even in reverse," she winks, shutting the door behind her.

I stare at the closed door, scratching my head with a dumb smile on my face. Adrenaline still pumps through my veins viciously as I walk into my bedroom, placing the half empty bottle on my nightstand.

Hades raises his head, peering at me with judgmental eyes from his blue dog bed. "Don't look at me like that," I say gruffly. "I did nothing wrong."

He places his head flat and faces away from me, regret, and shame entwining with the dwindling adrenaline. I have a quick shower, throwing on a pair of sweats. My skin doesn't feel any cleaner as I imbibe on scotch until the bottle is empty and my vision fades to black.

"Ow!" I jolt awake, removing the empty bottle pressing into my lower back. My head throbs as though a stampede of people is going berserk on Black Friday inside my spinning head.

I attempt to open my eyes, but I shut them immediately at the bright light pouring in through the open curtains.

A loud clanking of metal against the hardwood floor echoes around me with a booming bark rattling against my skull followed by another. I clutch my head with an agonizing groan.

Hades gives off another loud bark as he jumps on top of me, his front paws digging into my chest. "Alright boy, message received," I grunt, compelling my eyes open. "Do you have to be such a whinger?" I laugh, rubbing my palms over his head.

"If only you could feed yourself," I force a smile.

It's been years since I last drank an entire bottle of scotch by myself. The last time was seven years ago which ultimately led to the failed state of my marriage.

Nothing good ever came from drinking alone. The past is enough proof of that but so is the present as the events of the last twenty-four hours come rushing in and my stomach lurches with guilt remembering Lacey wrapped around my cock.

I could've chosen any other woman to screw but I had to choose Lacey – the one girl Lana worried about in high school. The first girl Lana got into a fight with. In kindergarten no less. The one girl who made fun of Lana when she got her first period and bled through her white skirt at school.

I had to go screw the woman Telana never got along with in her life.

It could be poetic justice or petty. Whichever way I feel sick to my stomach with guilt about my decision.

I'd rather rip off all of my fingers one by one with my teeth, swallow them whole and regurgitate those little bitches than feel this gnawing guilt.

"Alec!" Her hoarse voice followed by booming knocks against the wooden door pulls me out of my swampy mind and I walk out of my bedroom with Hades' empty food bowl in my hand. Speak of the devil and she doth appear.

Hades trots next to me with a responding bark as he scurries to the front door.

The floorboards creak beneath each footfall. Each creak sounding louder than the last. I lean against the arch doorway of the kitchen holding my breath, afraid she'll hear my lungs inflate with air.

"Alec, just hear me out. I know you're in there."

I gulp, the sound of her voice unsettling my heart. A part of me wants to open the door, to hear her out, to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I take a hesitant step forward, but I stop at the sight of the discarded condom wrapper from last night.

I retract my step, sliding down the wall with a clenched jaw and tensing shoulders.

I can't do this – not yet. The hangover, the guilt, the pain, it's too much. If I talk to her now it won't be a conversation. It'll be an argument of back-and-forth bullshit and we won't get anywhere.

"Hello boy," she coos, her voice softening. "Alec!" She raps her knuckles against the door. Her voice is no longer soft and sugary. Within a second it went from sweet to sour. Angelic to demonic.

"Ugh! You stubborn ass!" She hisses through the door.

"That's me," I mumble softly, closing my eyes. I hear her stomp away, my tense shoulders sagging in relief, my jaw unclenching.

I place Hades' bowl down with a soft clank as I whisper, "traitor," with a confused heart and a disconfuckulated mind.

Twenty-four hours ago, I was filled with so much happiness and hope for our future. For us to move forward from our past. For a chance to rekindle.

Twenty-four hours ago, my heart and mind were happy and in agreement. For the first time in a long time my heart was beating with a newfound purpose. My mind was laser focused on Lana. On us. On our lives together.

Twenty-four hours ago, I could see us building up our lives again and making a future. One which would last.

Now I'm not so sure.

I want to go back to twenty-four hours ago.

Where I was guilt free and the happiest, I've been in seven years.

I want to turn back the hands of the clock and return to the moment I held her in my arms. To a moment where my chest wasn't filled with an unpleasant hollowness trampled with guilt.

To a moment before my entire body felt saturated and weighed down by the horrid feeling of excessively sharp shards of glass slashing me from the inside relentlessly, ruthlessly.

But I can't. I can't go back and undo her.

Twenty-four hours ago I was a completely different man.

And now I'm exactly where I was seven years ago.

Alone on the kitchen floor with nothing but regret.

A/N: Tsk, tsk, regret always comes too late and sometimes we need to learn that the hard way. I think Alec is. He acted out of anger and to top it off he was drunk. I'm not making excuses for him or justifying his actions but that's exactly what he did. Now he needs to live with it🤷🏻‍♀️

Thoughts?💭💭

Don't forget to hit that precious

Thanks for commenting, reading, and voting🥰

Til the next chapter💅🏻🙋🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Much love💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9.2K 65
When you're a seventeen-year-old girl with anxiety disorder and a gorgeous, popular girl that absolutely hates your guts for who-knows-what reason bu...
50.3K 1.2K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
126K 3.2K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...
554K 18.9K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...