'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anyth... More

Author
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(Smut)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Smut)
Chapter 29(Smut)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Smut)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(End)
Epilogue
A Creep

Chapter 30

10K 270 2
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov:

Sunray hit on yn's face ,she pouted & move her head towards another side .

Jungkook chuckled and hug her from back. Well yeah he is awake & busy to admire his Sweetheart 's beauty.

Jungkook kiss her bare shoulder and caress her lower tummy under the sheet.

Yn furrow as she feel his hand and slowly She open her eyes.

She look behind her and cutely glared at him as she remembered that she passed out bcz of him.

Jungkook smirk & laugh at her cute angry face.

Jungkook:Hmmm... so my sweetheart is angry..I see...*smirk*

Yn : You bunny!!!

Yn whine and hit his chest with her tiny fists.

Jungkook just let her hit him and he is laughing and enjoying her whine.

Jungkook 's laugh make her angry more so she stop & look away with a pout on her lips.

Jungkook smirk evilly & smashed his lips on her.

He suck her lips roughly while she hit his bare chest. Bcz of her movement, sheet move from her body .

Jungkook pull out with a pop sound & smirk at Yn's red face.

Jungkook:Dont pout or I will bite it next time.*smirk*

Yn glare at him and pull sheet on her .

Jungkook laughed loudly and hug her.

Jungkook: Now let's go & take bath together my love.*smirk*

Yn 's widened her eyes but she can't say anything as she is not going to talk to him & Jungkook just use this chance .

He quickly carry her in bridal style before she can move .

-------

Here Yn is sitting on a stool as Jungkook is preparing their bath water.

Yn look towards the mirror,she is holding the sheet on her chest to cover her nakedness.

She stood up while looking at the mirror.

She stood Infront of it and smile shyly as her eyes fall on her shallow lips and purple hickys on her neck,her hair is messy but beautiful.

She smiled while admiring his marks .

She gasped suddenly as Jungkook hug her from behind & put his head on her bare shoulder.

Jungkook look at her eyes though the mirror and smile.

Jungkook:You are looking so beautiful with my mark...&

Jungkook suddenly remove the sheet on from her body ,yn gasped and quickly close her eyes as both of them are naked right now.

Jungkook smile and caress her breast & sneeze it softly which make her moan .He move his right hand towards her private part & caress her folds with his fingers.

Yn :Ggu...Gguk..~

Yn moan which make him proud.

Jungkook:*Whisper*Open your eyes love..see we are looking so good.

Yn slowly open her eyes and look at his eyes though the mirror.

Jungkook smile and his fingers caress her hole and he remove it after taking small amount of their cum from her c*nt .

Yn 's face become red bcz of his action.He smile sweetly & peck her neck .

He mix their cum with his fingers together .

Jungkook:See sweetheart we are one ...look ..it's so beautiful...*smile*

Yn was so red that she quickly turned around and hug him to hide her red face.

She hit his chest.

Yn:Pervert!!!*whine*

Jungkook chuckled & peck her pouty lips.

Jungkook: Only for my sweetheart.*smirk*

Yn finally smile and hug him again.

Jungkook smile and Carry her bare body in bridal style.

He put her inside their big bath tub and he sit behind him.

Jungkook clean her body with care and love .

Both of them enjoy their time while laughing and ofc his teasing.

After their quick shower he made her wear dress & he also dressed himself.

Yn hold his hand and help him to wear his coat.

Yn :Gguk I...want... to give you something.*shy*

Jungkook caress her cheek and peck it.

Jungkook:So show me.

Yn nodded and put out a small red purse and put out a beautiful locket.

Jungkook smile and caresses it.

Yn :I know...it..it's...not made of gold...but I made it ...I...

Jungkook:Shhh... sweetheart.....I don't want gold or silver I just want your love and it's made by with your love ...so it's more precious to me more than gold and silver.*smile*

Yn's eyes become teary & she hug him.

Yn :I love you my bunny.

Jungkook:*chuckled*I love you ma Reine.*smile*

After that she broke their hug and made him wear it .

Jungkook smile and peck her forehead. 

Jungkook:Now let's go..I know your little tummy is hungry and it's going to noon now....so let's go.*smile* Also we need to leave after few hours for our vacation castle. 

Yn nodded and he drag her softly out of their room.

Yn shyly smile and try to hide hickeys by using her long hair .

After their brunch Jungkook leave from there for Royal court work & yn being yn she go towards Royal Garden to see bunnies .

---Torture cell---

Mari is shouting on guards to release her.

Mari 'U little Sh!t just open this chains ....do it !!*yell*

Both guards ignore her & just go out of there .

Mari :Hey ......u pieces of Sh!t . don't you know I'm the Queen of Jeong Kingdom....u assholes !!*yell*

Jungkook:Shut up your shouting can't help you Mari .*calm deep voice*

Mari glare at him with anger eyes.

Mari :Just leave me Jungkook or my brother will not spare YOU!!!*yell*

Jungkook just scoff & sit on his chair & then Somi come inside this cell.

Somi look at Mari and smirk.

Somi :Well your loving big brother can't help you bitch *smile*

Mari:How dare you to call me that !!*anger*

Somi :Well I'm Somi ,full with courage.....you dumbass bitch *smirk*

Mari :You !!!*yell*

Jungkook:Shut up !!

Mari flinch.

Jungkook:Well your loving brother can't help you bcz ...*smirk*

Somi smirk.

Somi :Bcz we captured your loving brother and now his Kingdom is our rule...*smirk*

Beast is insane for his Beauty.......

__________

I hope you like it.....

Only few chapters left....

I will update soon......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 2.2K 8
A story of jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung intense love story. where Kim taehyung make his ways in jungkook cold heart will his fragile heart. where h...
934K 34.3K 74
"For the rest of your 365 days....you work for me, for me alone, you are owned by me and you belong to me......you're mine, all of you MINE.....this...
43.6K 1.9K 25
It's the story of South Korea's president Mr.Min Yoongi, who is heartless, emotionless, psycho, and cold. No one knows his dark side or his dark past...
165K 8.9K 25
* UNDER EDITING * Stage 5th of psycho's obsession is the most deadliest. What is it? i asked tapping my feet due to nervousness. "He can kill his...