'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anyth... More

Author
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(Smut)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Smut)
Chapter 29(Smut)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Smut)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(End)
Epilogue
A Creep

Chapter 17

11.2K 297 1
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

2:00 pm-

Yn go inside her room with a tired sigh with a big basket as today she is feeling tired easily but still she did her all work. Jungkook told her not to do work but she refused. After going inside her eyes fall on that vase which is now full of red roses, she smiles softly as she knows it's him. But she also feels sad that she can't be his, this royal society will torture her if they get to know this. She doesn't want people will call her King's mistress, but she hates this word & also her grandparents will get hurt which she doesn't want & that's why she is refusing Jungkook, she loves him a lot more than her life but her insecurities & her grandparent's safety she steps back from Jungkook.

She caresses the rose & smiles painfully. She shook her head & go towards her small trunk where her clothes are. She opens it to find a casual dress to wear, Today she takes a half day off so she is free now.

While finding her another dress she notice that her one dress is missing, she become confused & try to find it but its nowhere, Yn sighed as s he thought maybe while drying her dress, someone took it accidentally, she is not worried as her it is just a dress. She takes one dress & closes the door & windows to change it.

It's given by her grandma so she wears it as she is going out of the castle.

She likes to wear a white simple dress.

She takes a scarf with her bcz of sunlight.

She go out & started walking towards the backdoor of the castle.

But she doesn't know that she is not alone, someone is also going with her & it's Jungkook.

Jungkook's pov :

Well I know following her is wrong but I can't let her go out alone, it's not safe as I have many rivals who can attack her if they get to know that she is working here & that's why I'm following my sweetheart, I saw a big basket which she is holding with her small beautiful hand, I want to help her but I know if I show myself to her she will go away from me again which I hate a lot.

Now she is walking the east way of the royal garden, I'm confused about where she is going now.

Well, she can't sense me bcz I'm an expert at following before being a king, I'm a warrior, I was in special training to make myself strong.

I hide behind a big bush as she stops near a bench. She looks around like she is waiting for someone, she is looking around with a cute pout on her lips.

Jungkook : *whisper*Dont pout Sweetheart...you are making me needy.*gulp*

Then a saw a child coming towards her with an old man & I think he is a servant of the castle as I can see his clothes.

Child: Noona!!!*smile*

That child runs towards her & my Sweetheart smile & hugs him with a motherly feeling & I can see that. Which made me smile.

That child seems 5 or years old.

They broke their hug. That old man comes towards them with a smile & pat my sweetheart's head.

Yn : How are you now Gwon Grandpa .*smile*

Old man: Im doing well my child well Woohun was very excited to meet you.*weak mile*

Yn : Oh...grandpa plz seat I know you are not well .*worry*

The old man nodded & yn help her to sit & that kid seat between them.

Kid : Noona did you bring my cake?*smile*

Yn : Ofc my sweet boy ...here look Noona made it .

With that, my sweetheart pulls out a cute cake from her basket.

Yn : Happy birthday my Woohun .*smile*

Both the old man & kid smile widely.

Woohun smile & look at his cake with cute eyes well I love kids. My sweetheart is an angel...*smile*

With that, they celebrate his birthday here, and they eat their cake happily.Yn give WOohun a cute hand-made bunny toy & that kid scream happily. He started playing with his toy a little far away from them so they start talking, I can hear them very well.

Old man: Thank you Yniee you made him so happy ....i was worried for him as you I'm not well bcz of that I cant work properly like before so...i can't give him gifts or his necessary things right now ....but made him so happy thank you *teary *

Yn : Plz grandpa don't cry or I will start cry.*pout*

Old man chuckled.

Old man : Ok..ok my lady.*smile*

Old man : But still I'm happy that Woohun meet you, you know he lost his parents 2 months ago, he was so sad after that & now I'm the only one to take care of him...but now I'm not earning a lot bcz I'm old & weak now.

Yn : It's okay....time heals everything .*smile* but Grandpa you also work here like me then why do you cant earn money?...plz tell me you never said that to me *confuse *

Old man sigh .

Old man : You know that I'm working under Lord Beahyung, everyone thinks that he is a good man ...but my dear it's not true. He is an evil man, he took my half earnings as an excuse that I'm old & useless so I don't deserve my full earnings.

Jungkook : *whisper*WTF!!!!

Author pov:

Jungkook clench his jaw as he heard that.

Jungkook : *in mind*So this is happening behind my back .*angry*

Old man: Not only me, even others are also victims of him. We are quiet bcz he is the special man of Queen, if I complain about him I could lose my job.& I can go to king bcz *sad tone*

Yn looks down as if she is feeling pity for him.

While Jungkook is burning in anger as he is not a bad KING. His people love him a lot as he gives them all facilities which they need but he doesn't know that these types of things are ongoing under his nose.

Jungkook: Like Bitchy Queen like her slaves .*scoff*That bastard needs to pay for this.*smirk*

Meanwhile-

Mari : I need to get out here...i can see that bitch living in peace ......!!!!*yell*

Maid : Qu...queen plz calm down.....*scare*

Mari : ICANT!!!!!I NEED TO KILL HER!!!!

Beahyung: Queen u need to do everything in a calm mind or the king will stop you from killing that slut.

Mari: I know.....*evil smile*

Beahyung: Well I have a plan which can make her suffer & far away from our KING.*smilrk*

Mari : Plan ?

Beahyung : yes my queen ...my plan is...........................

After hearing it she smirks evilly.

Mari : I m empress by you Beahyung ........i cant go out but you make my way too easy ....now I can destroy her without going out.*smirk*

With that, she pulls out a red mini bag which is full of gold coins . She threw it towards him which he caught easily.

Mari : Its your reward.*smirk*

Beahyung bows to her & smile.

Mari: Now...get ready Sl*t yn to suffer.*smirk*

Beast's love is endless for his beauty ..................

___________

I hope you like it .

Get ready after 3 or 4 chapters Yn will accept Jungkook .........& also their wedding is coming ...but remember its a romantic book so there will be a lot of smuts ....ORDER YOUR HOBI WATER ....😏😏.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
1.1M 41.9K 92
"You're signed to him until he's satisfied." β€’ β€’ "You have to marry her Jungkook...OR ELSE WE WILL GO BANKRUPT!" My dad shouted at me... "Im not goi...
223K 8K 55
A Siren King who is the ruler of the whole Sea but he is alone, he is waiting for his mate. He lost her bcz of human stupidity & selfishness. He kno...
204K 6K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...