'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anyth... More

Author
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(Smut)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Smut)
Chapter 29(Smut)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Smut)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(End)
Epilogue
A Creep

Chapter 13

11.4K 361 9
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

After 2 days-Evening time-

Yn sighs as she is hella tired and just wants to sleep. Today's work was exhausting for her . Now moving towards her room lazily.

Yn : Aish....my back .*sigh*

But didn't notice that 3 men are watching her secretly, just waiting for a chance to catch her.

Yn is now near her room so they take this chance & put a cloth on her nose & 2 men catch her body so that she can't move or escape. Yn tried to scream but bcz of cloth it's coming out as a muffle

After a few seconds, she passed out as that cloth was mixed with unconscious herbal.

They sneakily go out of the royal castle.

After 2 hours-

Here 3 men are arranging a big bonfire for her. The queen told them to burn her alive. Meanwhile, Yn is tied to a big tree, she is half unconscious but her body can't moves bcz of the herbal effect.

Her tears are falling as she knows that they are going to kill her . Her mind is full of her Gguk .

Man 1 : Everything is ready now untie her & throw her in this bonfire.

Man 2 : Ok.

Yn closes her eyes & smile painfully.

Yn :*in mind* I'm sorry my love... ....just take care of yourself....i love you my Gguk .*tears falling*

2 men come toward her, she can see their faces with her half-closed eyes, they are smirking.

Men 3 : Hey don't you think we should taste her body before killing her ...well just look how much beautiful she is.....well, I cant blame King for falling for her.

Yn closes her eyes & cries silently. But she furrow her eyes as they said about King.

Man 1 : Well said ...then let's have fun .*laugh*

They laugh at her poor condition & man 3 tries to touch her shoulder but before he could touch her a dagger come from nowhere & in a blink cut that man's 4 fingers.

That man scream in pain & hold his bloody hand & fell to the ground.

?? : No one can harm her when I'm here.*deep cold voice*

They all look towards that voice & both 3 men gulp in fear as they know who is he. He is standing there with angry eyes .

Yn look at him & smile weakly.

Man 1 :Ki...ki..*fear*

But before he could complete his sentence a dagger go inside his mouth & his dead body fall to the ground.

Both 2 men are now scared for their life. But man 2 pull out his sword & with a scream he runs towards Jungkook to attack him but Jungkook being a great warrior pull out his sword in a blink & stabs that man's abdomen, that man screamed & his sword fall on the ground with his dead body.

But between this fight, his mask moves from his face & finally his face is in front of Yn.

(Ignore his piercings)

Yn : Ki..king .*whisper in shock*

Jungkook looks at her with soft eyes but his face becomes worried as she passes out.

Jungkook quickly moves towards her & cuts all ropes around her. Her tiny body was caught by him before she fell.

He catches her small body & hugs her tightly in his bulky body.

Jungkook : Sweetheart!!!!*worry*

Taehyung: King I think we need to take her to your private physician. (Ancient time doctor)

Jungkook : yeah .*caress her cheek*

With that, he carries her in bridal style & moves toward his horse Sarang.

But before he left he order in his dark voice which scared both Jackson & Taehyung.

Jungkook : Jackson I want this bastard in my torture cell.*deep dark voice*

Jackson : *gulp* Yes my ki...king .*bow*

With that, he left there with her.

Flashback-

Jungkook was discussing about few important things with his hyungs . About War Jungkook already ended it  .  

Suddenly his one-man ran inside his champ & bow to him .

Man : Ki...King.....Queen Mari got to know about Ms. Yn . Her guards will kill her today.

Jungkook : THAT B!TCH!!!

Jungkook yell & went out with his sword . 

 He can burn this whole world for his sweetheart..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 3.1K 20
A forceful arranged marriage story.... Jeon Jungkook is heartless,cold , rude famous business man . He was forced to marry his grandma's chosen girl...
172K 6.8K 59
A devil king falls in love with an angel. She was pure, innocent, and beautiful. He makes her fall for him & marries her, making her his Queen. But t...
513K 12.8K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...