'King's Maddest Obsession:Ma...

By sOFYrahman_

A cold, heartless King falls for a maid girl Y/n. Who is 10 years younger than him. He don't care about anyth... More

Author
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(Smut)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28(Smut)
Chapter 29(Smut)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Smut)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(End)
Epilogue
A Creep

Chapter 10

12.3K 356 11
By sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

After 1 week-

Yn : Gguk tell me na...where are we going?*pout*

Gguk : ou will see that after a few min so shush

Yn pouts & leans on his chest unknowingly as Gguk is controlling his horse by the way they both are riding his horse, he is handling his horse & yn is sitting in front of him.

After a few min finally they reach there & yn gasped in happiness. Gguk help here to get down & yn run towards the beautiful field.

Gguk chuckled at her childish behavior & got down from his horse. He caresses his horse's hair as if he is his best friend. His name is Sarang, and Jungkook raised him like his son. Sarang is a very intelligent & sharp-minded horse, Jungkook won many wars with Sarang. His enemies are scared of Mighty Sarang lot.

Gguk looks up & smiles while looking at who is roaming around the flower field like a child.

Gguk: Sarang your mommy want some good adventure.*smile*well you stay here you can eat grass as much as you want.

Sarang nods his head as he can understand.

Gguk smiled & started going towards yn who is looking at beautiful butterflies around her.

They spend a lot their time with each other a lot . Gguk took her to beautiful places as he know she loves nature a lot.

Jungkook: *in mind*Her smile is so beautiful aish...my heart is going to jump out of my chest.*smile*

Yn : Hey Gguk come here !!

Jungkook shook his head to come back to reality & go towards her.

He sees yn is holding a little blue butterfly, it is just sitting in her hand.

Gguk : Cute *while looking at her*

Yn : Gguk how do you know this place ?*curious *

Jungkook: Well during a war, I accidentally came here to find me...I mean King's rivals....but there were not here but this place was beautiful so after the war finished, I used to come here for some time.*smile*

Yn : Oh...but I swear I'm feeling like heaven now .*innocent smile*

Jungkook: *in mind*But.... will see heaven with you when u will be moaning under me .....*smirk*

He is thinking unholy while yn being innocent just looking around & lay on the grass.

After coming out from his dirty imagination he cleared his throat & lay down beside her at a comfy distance.

Yn: You know my mom used to like the purple color a lot. My dad was a gardener & mom was a maid of our village head. I was 7 years old when my mom & dad took me to a fair, I was happy, giggling with my loving parents. But while returning to our village robbers attacked us. They killed my dad as he refused to give them our ......belongings......i.......*sniff* I saw him dying .....my mom cried but.....she......*cry*

Jungkook : Shush....... it's ok.*wipe her tears*...don't need to say anymore .*he pulls her in his arms *

Yn : *sniff*No...i want to say...i want to share my pain with you.....*cry*

He makes her sit & pull her in his lap & hugs her while caressing her head.

Yn: My mom...& I ran away to save us but those robbers were bad ...my mom made me hide behind a big stone .....*sniff* but they caught my mom .....& killed her too .......I heard her scream but I didn't make noise as mom said .........*sniff* after that I passed out .....after 2 days I gained consciousness & after that day my grandparents became my everything ......you know they raised me with love & care...I love them...but I also missed my parents .....I didn't cry as I thought if I showed my weakness to them, they would feel weak too ...so...i ...*cry*

Yn broke into tears again & Jungkook started saying sweet words to her so that she can calm down.

After 20 minutes yn finally realized that she is on his lap, her cheeks became red as her face is already red bcz of crying. She pulls out from the hug & looks away with her red cheeks. He wipe her leftover tears on her cheek .

Jungkook chuckled & pinch her red cheek.

Jungkook: You are so cute ...yn ...*giggle*

Yn: I...i think we should go back ...to...pa..palace .... it's evening now...*trying to change topic*

Jungkook understand that she is embarrassed so hr]e just nodded & help her to get up.

----------------------

Jungkook 's pov :

After leaving her at the servant hall, here I'm going towards my secret place. Well, today was the best day...i was enjoying her red face so much. Her cheeks were burning as I was near her I noticed that but didn't react in front of her. Btw this place is behind my room. It's a secret side only my hyungs know about this. This is the way to go inside my secret meeting room.

Author pov :

While going toward the room a man is sneakily following Jungkook. Jungkook didn't notice him which make that man happy. He hides behind a pillar as Jungkook turns left to go towards another hall. But when he turn left to follow him there Jungkook was nowhere to see, he panic & started to look around to find Jungkook.

He searches the whole corner but cant find the way where Jungkook gone .

??: Need help .*deep voice*

That man becomes frozen & slowly looks behind him , as he looks at that person, he feels like his soul left his body.

Jungkook: Searching for someone? *smirk*

Her tears are now painful for him.............

..

__________________

I hope it's not boring........

i will update soon........................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
41.3K 1.9K 25
It's the story of South Korea's president Mr.Min Yoongi, who is heartless, emotionless, psycho, and cold. No one knows his dark side or his dark past...
66.2K 2.2K 34
its a story about a Broken girl who was betrayed by her boyfriend Jungkook & her family kicked her out of their house because of him . But still she...
315K 18.3K 56
When a hideous woman who has been nearly hiding herself from everyone, possibly everyone and considers herself an insignificant person finds the hand...