TROIS (A poly Novel)

بواسطة cheetahgirllaya

Un, deux , Trois "3 baby, it's our lucky number." Them + Me? 3 Oh fuck...me. Copyrighted as of 2021 by @che... المزيد

Trois
Deux/2
TROIS/3
Quatre/4
Cinq/5

UN/1

178 14 11
بواسطة cheetahgirllaya

~

They say nothin' in this life is forever (ever, ever)
Forever
I don't want it if it isn't forever (ever, real talk)
Everyone's hatin', goin' half on a baby
And they think that I'm crazy
'Cause one night only can't be enough
Some say I'm hatin' because I be sayin', "Love is amazin'"
I know I'm not the only one
Who don't wanna grow old together?
If I'm trippin', let me know (let me know)
One plus another one is better, yeah
Than spendin' all your time alone
They say nothin' in this life is forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
I don't want it if it isn't forever (ever, ever)
Forever (ever, ever)
If it ain't forever, it's whatever
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
If it ain't forever, it's whatever
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
If it ain't forever, it's whatever
~

ARYA MILAN POV

"If it ain't forever it's whatever..." I harmonize the part of the song forever by Ciara featuring lil baby that's been stuck in my head since it released.

I'm currently prepping for a long day of traveling to do 5 heads plus 5 full sets of nails and pedicures.

I need the lord with me today truly.

I finish packing and double checking my rolling makeup case with all the drawers that I use as storage since it's efficient when you're traveling.

Amazon be coming in handy.

Locking up the case is an easy feat but I need a shower so that's what I head over to the en-suite to do.

The water has been steaming for the last five minutes and I couldn't bear even getting in before I seen the steam rising tot he ceiling.

Ion know I just really fuck with the showers that damn near be ready to burn my skin.

Only catch is I can only take em hot like this a couple times before my skin start acting up and that's a dermatologist appointment ion want to make again.

My shower takes as long as it does because I'm going to forever love the shower pressure in this hotel.

Paying for a hotel for two months especially this one is expensive as hell. I have no clue what I'm going to do after that because the funds I got from my family's accounts won't last forever.

Yeah I'm not struggling like most people are but I can't be crazy and blow the money on bullshit to have a life of Luxury.

I probably should've thought twice about 2 months worth of stay at MGM but oh well the dent in my bank account is already there we just have to budget from here on out.

Hair and nails brings in good money yes but it's not crazy ass amounts and I have to live the basics so that be most gone.

then I do have this savings account that I should have access into like a vault and I can't open it unless my parents sign over the reigns which will be a cold day in hell they remember I even exist so that's a no.

We're going on the fact that I don't have that savings so I am just barely managing life yay.

Adulting is so much fun.

Sarcasm.
I finish my shower because I'm on a schedule today. The rest of my routine goes smoothly enough and I feel refreshed and ready to Take on the day for sure.

The outfit of the day is a Nike sweatsuit to stay comfortable and my crocs with the fur. My hair is still in my back length box braids so I just tie half of it up in a half up half down style and slick down my edges.

I make sure I have my makeup case all together and the hair case thats basically the same makeup case just full of hair shit and the smaller one that's full of my nail stuff.

So just imagine two rolling travel cosmetologists cases and a smaller one that can attach and detach to either one that I have attached to the one with makeup in it.

It may look like I'm moving out but I'm just going to work.

The elevator ride down is fun when people have to awkwardly shuffle around them.

One person even asks if I'm moving out. "Ah no just going to work, I'm a traveling cosmetologist and I have a full roster today so need all the essentials."

They just nod back and leave it at that.

The front desk lady even checks in and I have to reply the same way and she smiles wishing me a good day at work.

I wait out front as I call a lyft but I'm just waiting for my drivers information to load when a suv pulls up in front of me.

I frown at the tinted car and look back at my phone because the drivers information is still loading. As far as I know the hotel doesn't have a car service so this is weird.

It seems forever before the window rolls down to reveal the face of a goddess.

It's the woman from last night smiling at me. I guess she can see the shock and adoration on my face that she smirks before her eyebrow arch's making me blush and look away.

"Hi." I whisper like a child with a crush. She chuckles at me and then replies. "Hello love, I'm so glad I caught you I didn't mange to get your name last night?"

Oh gosh I'm blushing like a pre teen dammit. I end up biting my lip before I realize that probably looks deranged and stop. "Uhm...it's Arya. And yours is" I stumbled over my words and she hums in appreciation I'm guessing of my name.

Fuck she's beautiful. The weird butterflies in my stomach are back.

Love this.

"Oaklynn."

"Your beautiful— wait I mean that's beautiful as in your name oh gosh I am going to shut up now" I make sure to look anywhere but at her glowing face as my neck heats and I can't shake it.

Why am I like this.

Because I'm gay as fuck.

"It's okay love. Thank you. Now do you need a ride somewhere? I promise this ride will treat you better than any Lyft could attempt." she nods at my open phone screen showing that my previous driver has declined and it's reloading a new driver.

Oh this is embarrassing.

"Ah this is nothing I'm just traveling far for work today and they drivers obviously don't want to make money." I try to laugh it off awkwardly and she just tilts her head at me making me sigh.

"That would be great thank you for the offer but I shouldn't get in the car with strangers." I smile and she laughs.

"Fair enough but the offers always on the table. The ride I mean." She winks and then I'm back to blushing like a middle schooler.

I'm giggling and shaking my head as I feel a presence behind me and then there's a warmth filled hand on the small of my back and a blast of masculine cologne that will definitely be buying for myself soon.

The cologne smells familiar and if the glow in Oaklynn eyes is any indication this is the man from last night. Her husband.

Oh yeah she married.

Wait he's touching me. You'd think I'd be jumping out of his reach but there's something about him that calms me or maybe it's the cologne.

Like aromatherapy or essential oils.

The next thing that happens has electricity shooting down my spine to my core. He leans down to a hover near my ear and whispers. "While normally stranger danger is very real love I think we all know you will be fine with us, and you're very tempted if your flirting with my wife is any indication."

My mouth opens and close like a fish out of water as my mind battles between the pros and cons of getting a ride with them and the overwhelming feelings in my body right now.

Also I'm trying to figure out why I'm leaned into him like I am. I blink a few times and try to make out a sentence that makes sense but he doesn't even let me get more than a syllable out before he's speaking firmly this time.

"Get in the car Arya." My name rolls off his tongue with such richness I have no argument.

Damn it's giving Rio from good girls.

"Okay." My reply is responded to by his hand squeezing my waist and then it's gone and so is his warmth at my back.

The haze on my brain clears when he's a bit of a distance away.

"Glad to see you've made up your mind. Even though I know how persuasive my husband can be." She winks at me and her husband opens the door for me after lifting my cases into the trunk of the suv showing off his impressive arms through the shirt.

I take in a deep breath before I move to get inside the SUV. I have to climb a bit and I can clearly feel the eyes on my backside as I scoot in to sit down in the middle since Oaklynn moved over to the other window seat.

Soon after I'm seated her husband climbs in and I'm officially sandwiched in between them.

Two things are preoccupying my mind currently.

One , I need to learn his name.

Two, I am currently picturing a different kind of sandwich to be in between them two.

And third, what the fuck is my life.

I chew my lip for a second but I stop and go to ask the man his name but he beats me to it like some kind of mind reader or maybe just body language.

"Malachi."

We make eye contact through the mirror and I swallow deeply and nod.

I open my phone to give the address of my first clients place to the driver and when I lean forward Malachi's large hand rests on my thigh as if stabilizing me and while I'm not sure how it's needed much I don't mind it.

I sit back and Lean back comfortably into my new position.

In the car not like my position in their life.

This is only a ride that's all.

I'm sure.

I hope to sit back and enjoy the ride only their aromas combined make me desire things I shouldn't when they're practically strangers to me still.

I breathe a deep sigh and don't mean to but my eyes fall on the phone screen in Malachi's right hand since his left hand with his wedding band still rests on my thigh.

The screen is attest thread between him and his wife.

My eyebrow furrows in confusion since I wondering why they need to text when they're right near each other in the same vehicle.

Then my eyes start to take in what's in the messages he's sending currently.

It's about me.

The current message reads

T0:
My World 🌎 🧬🫶🏽 🫀

She'll be ours soon. Have patience love, whatever you want it's yours. My wife gets whatever she wants. Whatever. Always.

From:

I love you. 🤞🏽🫶🏽
Tell Damian to stop at a drive through so we can feed her before dropping her off.

To:
You just don't want to let her leave yet love. But I'm already ahead of you, he stopping soon.

From:
You know me too well darling.

To:

Of course I do, you're my wife.

From:
you're my husband forever and always.

I would've kept on reading if it wasn't for Malachi abruptly swiping out of the thread and opening his phone app clicking the keyboard where you enter a new number.

It dawns on me that I was caught and the blush reinforces its intensity as he whispers into my ear. "If you're going to pay attention to our conversations you should add yourself make it easier." I can hear the smirk in his voice and he simultaneously grips my thigh firmer while moving it higher up as we turn into the drive through lane of some food place and hands me his phone to enter my number.

I take it and enter my number quickly. I click to add my name and hand it back to him.

He just looks into my eyes with an arched eyebrow and those juicy ass lips taunting me.

I look away quickly before looking back and seeing him edit my name in his contacts.

It went from the one I made as Arya 👍🏽 to Arya Milan☀️🫦🫀🫂

Oh shit what did I get myself into here.

Oaklynn calls my name and I turn to face her. "Yes?"

"What would you like."

"Oh uhm this..." I speak my order and they do theirs as well but I made sure to check my total before theirs and go to pull out my cash form my wallet and when I get the $20 bill out Malachi's grip gets almost painful as he grits his words out in my ear. "Put that away Now. Don't offend me Milan you'll never touch a bill when you're with Us."

I can't breathe anymore.

Two reasons.

I'm turned on as fuck right now with the desire and list running through my veins but also my heart is racing and skipping a few beats here and there.

I meet his eyes and he has a firm look on his face that leaves no room for argument and I can't help but think what it'd be like to make him mad on purpose just to see if he'd punish me in a way I'd like.

My eyes go wide at my thoughts because what.

The the food comes through the window of the driver and pass back to us.

They instruct him to park somewhere so we can eat before they drop me off and I pray I make it through the rest of this ride safely and without my underwear getting wetter.

It's no use I'm sure at this point.

Life form here on out will be an adventure for sure.

3 is apparently a lucky number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts?

Now edited.

Vote, comment, share.

-Cheetah 🫀
Word count 2398

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.6K 374 8
𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙉' 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...
1.6K 10 5
I risked it all but what did you do?
607 23 20
continuous(book 3) - trilogy and last book gotta read 'one chance, are we making it' THEN read ' we made it' before reading this book to not get con...