Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Two
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

Six

3.5K 130 99
By Aim2her

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Baby..." Yuri spoke as she sat up against the headboard looking at Yasir packing away boxes. "Hm?" He questioned

"It was 15k on my dad's head and you didn't tell me?" She questioned lowly, Yasir looked up at her reading her facial expression. "What?"

"Come on Yasir I don't wanna play dumb you knew my dad had cameras in his house and you still made phone calls and tried to backdoor him like what happened? I don't understand"

"... Baby" He dropped the tape looking at her, Yuri shook her head in disbelief. "Just tell me if you did it for the money or not yasir"

Yasir sighed throwing his head back. "I did" He nodded

Yuri shook her head, she couldn't stop thinking about the day she got the news her father passed she knew it wasn't something right about Yasir killing her father yet every one kept telling her to ignore the heavy conscience.

"I'm not understanding why though... whatever you needed my dad would've give you that times two and I'm not understanding why you made those calls in his house then the video of you holding the gun hurt me the most Yasir..." Yuri spoke confused trying to control her tears.

"I ain't know he had cameras in that room man ... I fucked up big time and I know it I let people get in my ear over this shit and when k3 told me it was a hit out on his head we tried to find the nigga who did it to handle that but the nigga end up finding me first we talked and came to an agreement dude I needed to get out the game the money I had wasn't gone last forever Yuri I needed to make sure y'all was straight and that shit don't make it right on everything it haunt me every day man" Yasir explained

"Yasir my dad is gone and not coming back over a li' ass fifteen racks..." Yuri shook her head in disbelief. "I'm sorry yuri"

"Fifteen racks though? Yasir that's chump change we literally spend that on our fucking houses we spend that in one transaction and you killed my dad over fifteen racks?"

"If you did him like that after years of knowing him and being close after welcoming you with open arms I honestly don't even wanna know what'd you do to me..." Yuri laughed shaking her head.

"I need you to apologize to my mom Yasir, like sincerely they might've not been on the best terms but that' was her high school sweetheart Yasir.. they were married for twenty years had two kids together and now my sister is going to grow up with out a dad because of you Yasir that's so fucked up and selfish you need to make this right..."

" I know.."

Yuri nodded slowly with a tight lip, the young woman laid down on the bed throwing the cover over her face. "Baby I'm sorry"

"Yasir it's fine- I don't wanna relive this nor argue about it just put it behind us please" Yuri sighed. "Okay"

"Im also pregnant" Yuri informed.

"Yuri... I need you to look at me ma" Yasir sighed sitting at the edge of the bed, yuri threw the cover off her head making eye contact. "Yeah?"

"What we gone do Yuri?" He questioned confused. "Nothing Yasir, we're going to do nothing we're moving to California and we're not going to talk about what happened that's it" Yuri shrugged

"Yuri..."

"Yasir stop pushing it before I flip my shit please" Yuri laughed shaking her head . "Why can't you just accept the face I want it behind us are you trying to make me react badly Yasir? I'm confused"

"No my fault I just wanna make sure we really good baby I want us to be happy man" Yasir sighed. "We are, we're okay"

"How far you is Yuri?" Yasir asked rubbing her belly softly. "I'm three weeks"

Truthfully Yuri didn't have the energy to get mad at Yasir, the way her heart was aching she couldn't even fuss or yell in this moment.

"You happy bout' it?"
"Yeah"

"Come here ' ma" Yasir looked at Yuri, she sat up looking at him. "Ma.. I'm sorry on God I let money get to my head and I wasn't thinking baby I just want us to be okay man" He sighed

"It's fine baby.. it happened and we can't change it"

Yasir leaned in placing kisses on her neck, yuri Threw her arms around Yasir laying her head on his shoulder.

"I wanna give my baby a great life Yasir... I want her to grow up spoiled and not wanting for nothing. I want her to travel and live with both parents growing up I want her to experience everything in life" Yuri spoke

"She gone get it, I promise"

Yuri sighed to herself, the young woman got out of the bed exiting the room making her way to Yara's room.

She pushed the door open seeing Yara flipping through a book, Yuri smiled sitting beside her chair.

"Hey lovey" Yuri smiled catching Yara's attention. "Hey mommy" She smiled

"You wanna get food?" Yuri questioned looking at her daughter.  "Yesss, ice cream?" Yara hopped up.

"Yes ma'am, come on baby you already look good too dad dressed you good today" Yuri chuckled

Yara wore a thin pink Barbie sweat shirt with a. Pink skirt matching with pink dunks, her hair was in two slick buns with her edges done, Yasir had gotten Yara dressed because Yuri was busy but he actually did a good job.

"So cute right?" Yara smiled making Yuri laugh. "Yes ma'am"

Yuri held onto Yara's hand guiding her to the main bedroom where Yasir tapped up the moving boxes. "We're going to get food" Yuri spoke

"Where?" Yasir questioned picking up Yara. "I want Mexican so probably rosa's" Yuri shrugged

"My sweet babyyyy, I just love youuu" Yuri smiled at Yara making her smile with a laugh. "Love too" She smiled

"You ready?"
"Mhm"

Yuri grabbed the car keys along with her belongings before the three left out the master bedroom, once they hit the living room Yuri grabbed the baby bag making her way outside.

"Which car we taking?" She looked back at Yasir. "Durango" Yasir nodded

"Mama" Yara called out, Yuri looked back seeing Yara reaching out making her take into a hold before getting in the back seat of the Durango.

"You ain't sitting in the front?" Yasir questioned
"No I'm okay back here"

"Yo ass never wan' sit in the back now you do" Yasir spoke glancing back. "Cause my child misses me"

"I do" Yara smiled

"Oh and Yara wants ice cream after"

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

Stepping off the plane Yuri scrunched her face at the heat. "Dude it's hot as fuck" She spoke fanning her face.

" on my baby" Yasir agreed

A week later the two were finally making their move to California, Yasir found the perfect house for their family now Yuri had to find the perfect shop to create her cosmetology studio.

Yuri looked back at Yasir as he carried a sleeping Yara, the two made their way through the airport heading outside to the driver's car.

"I'm so sad about leaving my mom man" Yuri sighed to herself. "When you wanna visit?"

"Tomorrow"
"You know that's too early cuh" Yasir laughed

"Is this for White?" Yuri questioned looking at the driver in the black Tahoe suburban. "Yes ma'am" The male driver nodded

The three got inside with Yasir still holding Yara, yuri laid her head on the head rest getting comfortable as she watched the busy streets.

"We'll arrive shortly" The driver spoke, yuri sent over a smile in response as she latched onto Yasir's hand. "Y'all both clingy as hell towards me I hope we have another boy man I don't know how ima do three girls" Yasir laughed

"I'm only clingy towards you seriously when I'm pregnant, I be all up on you I know that shit get irritating" Yuri laughed

- Ten Minutes Later- The truck stopped infront of the tan bricked three story home that had their cars parked in the front, yuri got out walking towards the door punching in the pin pad.

Once the door opened the smell of lemons hit her nose, she walked inside with Yasir behind her looking at white furnished home just how she wanted it.

" it's so pretty" Yuri smiled in excitement. "Yeah, five bed rooms four and a half bathrooms with a big ass backyard" Yasir spoke

"Go lay her down" Yuri instructed before walking inside the kitchen, she checked the fridge making sure it was stocked before checking the pantries.

"Baby" Yasir called out, yuri looked over at him waiting for him to speak. "Let's look at the room"

Yuri grabbed his hand following him to the back stopping infront of double doors, yuri pushed the door open revealing the master bedroom with all white furniture. "I love it, it's just like the reference picture"

"I'm glad you like it ma' this shit wasn't cheap" Yasir shook his head. "I'm sure you got the money" She responded

"Stop"

"Mm, I'm finna take a shower" Yuri spoke, going inside the closet she grabbed a towel removing her clothes before walking inside the bathroom.

She admired her small belly in the mirror smiling before turning on the hot water, soon enough Yasir walked inside of the bathroom along with her removing his clothes.

"What I gotta do Yuri?" He looked over at her. "Nothing baby" She responded

"I don't want no animosity between us" Yasir spoke wrapping his arms around her . "Ain't no animosity Yasir come on let me shower"

Once Yasir let her go she stepped into the shower with him right behind her. "Oh but I'm clingy?" She laughed looking at him.

"Mmm bend over for me" Yasir spoke wiping the edge of his nose, yuri could tell he was becoming moreso irritable than anything but she wasn't paying it any mind.

Doing as told Yuri put her hands against the wall bracing herself, Yasir held her waist before sliding in causing her to moan out, "fuck" She moaned

"De- mmm fuckkk go deeper baby" She moaned out, Yasir did as told speeding up his pace hitting her G-spot with every stroke. "Awlll fuckkk" She moaned loudly

Yasir grabbed her curly hair wrapping it around his hand. "Fuck- I'm sorry yuri you hear me?" He looked at her.

"Mm- mhmmm"

"Daddy sorry baby" He groaned leaning down to her neck. "Fuckkk babyyyy" She moaned out in cries.

"You feel so good in me- fuck I missed it" She cried out placing a hand on his stomach. "Match me"

Yuri tiredly gripped onto yasir's hands before throwing it back on him matching his strokes; the sounds of moaning & skin clapping could be heard through out the bathroom.

Yasir leaned down sucking on her neck gently leaving passion marks wherever he pleased as his strokes continued hitting her g-spot.

"I'm cumming baby" Yuri moaned pushing at his stomach. "Cum on my dick ma"

Yuri quickly released before Yasir pulled out doing the same, Yasir picked yuri up opening the shower glass before walking out the bathroom laying her on the edge of the bed.

" fuckkkk" She moaned as he slid up stroking quickly. "Damn baby" She moaned scratching his back.

"Go deeper" She instructed, Yasir did as told going deeper & rougher as he looked her in the eyes. "Baby fuck" She moaned

Yasir took his hand slapping her across the face as she liked turning her on even more. "Open yo' mouth ma" He spoke

Yuri did as told allowing him to drip spit into her mouth before she swallowed it, she moaned lowly as he continued fucking her roughly.

"Yeah, right there baby"
" that's yo spot, I know cum on my dick"

"Fuck baby" Yuri moaned, she gripped his chin pulling him closer kissing his lip. "I love youuu" She moaned

"I love you too"

"I'm cumming baby" She informed, feeling her climax Yasir pulled out releasing on her stomach: Yuri tiredly turned around arching her back. "Go rough baby" She spoke

"I got you ma"

"Fuck I love you" Yasir groaned pulling her hair tightly/

- An Hour Later- Yuri sat in her robe scrolling through her MacBook as Yasir sat in the shower, she eyed the Colorado homes clicking on the information pages.

The young woman got out of the bed going inside the closet where yasir's safe was at, putting in the code it popped open making her eye the large sum of money.

Yuri took three stacks of hundreds out before closing the safe waking towards the back of the closet, she opened the locked chess throwing the money inside before walking back into the bedroom.

Hearing the shower stop she quickly exited out the tabs closing her laptop setting it to the side before laying down.

"You good?" Yasir's voice spoke. "Mhm" She nodded

"You hungry?" He asked spraying cologne on himself . "That I am, I want Chinese and I already know Yara want some damn pizza so we gone have to make a detour on the way" Yuri spoke

"Alright cool, ima get dressed then get her dressed" Yasir nodded. " okay baby"

Yasir leaned down placing kisses around her face. " I love you" He expressed. " I love you more baby"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Chiile.....

Yuri forgives Yasir, opinions?

She's pregnant also, opinions?

They moved but it's looking like yuri for things up her sleeve, opinions?

Ima' do about eleven more chapters ....

Vote goal: 100
Comment goal: 50

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
5K 249 10
The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone. DISCONTINUED