Captured by aliens (It was hi...

Por ATallFennnec

Sean found an alien ship and ended up on a different planet, as one does. He escapes them and tries living in... M谩s

1. Into the ship
2. Out of this world (literally)
3. Captured
4. Escaped
5. Surviving the wild
6. Hunting
7. Caged again
8. The call
9. Figuring out eachother
11. Finally well fed
12. Gained Toru's trust
13. The mirror
14. Treating Toru
15. Recovering from the lamp
16. Checking up on Toru
17. Some good food
19. Untangled hair
20. A good scare
21. Watching Tv
22. A tablet kid
23. The twin
24. Socializing Toru
25. Alone in the room
26. A couple clients
27. Increasingly bored
28. An earful from Tegnuk
29. A small improvement
30. A bit of a shocker
31. Going to the kitchen
32. Could Toru be a pet?
33. A chill evening
34. Toru understands words?
35. Stressed
36. Toru goes on a trip
37. Trapped in a new cage
38. Toru messed up the equipment
39. New things for the room
40. New things to test out
41. The new ball
Another setback, sorry 馃槵

18. Getting Toru some new stuff

603 20 8
Por ATallFennnec

Tonuk's perspective:

Tonuk- "Ok then, so while you prepare the food, how about I bring Toru over to our house?
It'll be easier than carrying around plates outside"

Ri agreed, walking to the kitchen while Tonuk got his boots to go back out, not wanting to carry snow inside the buildings.

And sure, his species did evolve to live in the cold and all that, but if he had the option of not having snow on his paws, he was going to take it.

He went back to the rescue's building, quickly walking past the Turo's and heading to Toru's room, telling Tegnuk to hide for a bit to avoid Toru seeing him, in case it would get scared like with other Tonovo.

It thankfully cooperated with him quite quickly, and so he carried it out of the room to the entrance.

As he got to the door, he saw that he accidentally closed the door with the lock meant to prevent Turo's from getting out, needing both hands and some time to be opened.

He set Toru down and quickly opened the door, hoping that the two species would ignore eachother meanwhile.

Thankfully they simply were curious about eachother, or well, a Turo was, but still, he didn't want to risk anything and so, he carried Toru away.

He felt as Toru started shivering, just now remembering that since it was probably from a warmer planet, it likely wasn't adapted to the cold like almost all species discovered.

He hurried back to his house, not wanting Toru to continue feeling uncomfortable.

They went back in and he took off the little snow that was covering him, meanwhile, he was looking over to Toru, seeing that at least it was warming up already.

He carried it over to the kitchen, where Ri had already finished cutting almost everything.

They served him the food, waiting for it to start eating, Tonuk was staring to look at how it ate and any habits and stuff, Ri was just seeing it be adorable.

With most of the food there wasn't much of a reaction, though it seemed to not like the orange tree root for some reason.

After that they served it another plate with the last couple things they had lying around stored, though they did add a chunk of Folu! fruit, which got them a very funny reaction, which they gladly recorded.

Things were looking nice, they took note of what foods Toru seemed to enjoy to give it later.

Finally, Toru got to the last fruit, it was a fairly small one, which it gave a small bite first, likely from the experience with the Folu!.

They were shocked as Toru immediatly yelped in distress and started leaking water and snot, which meant its eyes and nose were irritated.

Only Ri managed to notice this, as he stayed still from the confusion and a bit of shock, while Tonuk leapt forward to give warmth to Toru.

He stayed like that for a bit, but quickly realized what he was doing and let go of Toru, which had thankfully calmed down by then, though it was probably as confused as Ri was.

Ri- "So, whats up with all of that?"

Tonuk- "Well, it made a distress call and instincts came in"

Ri was still very confused, gesturing towards Tonuk to keep explaining.

Tonuk- "How do you not know about this when its part of the course you took to get your citizenship?
Like, I know your species doesn't have memory like ours, but still"

Ri- "Look, I just didn't pay attention to a bit, I know, I should've, but, could you just tell me a bit about this?
Because it was a bit, very weird what you did, also, good thing Toru didn't attack you or something"

Tonuk- "Yeah, that's true," he looked back at Toru, "You know what, I'll explain in a bit, lets just get this little guy to bed alright? It's looking pretty tired after eating"

Ri agreed, following Tonuk as they walked to a spare bedroom, which Toru proceeded to quickly go to sleep in.

They watched it curl up and go to sleep, they both wished for it to sleep well, but it only reacted when Tonuk spoke.

They closed they left the room, turning off the light and so, Ri walked Tonuk in the the living room to continue talking.

They sat down on a gray, long couch, in the living room there was a table, window and screen.

Ri- "So again, what was that whole thing about?"

Tonuk- "Alright well, so you know how our species evolved for much longer than yours right?"

Ri agreed.

Tonuk- "Well bassically, we developed a basic kind of instinctual language for babies, like, a specific sound for being hungry, tired, sleepy, and stuff like that.

And I know what you're thinking, and no, it's more than just sound, it's also about the thing making the sound, looking like a baby.", he stopped as Ri was chuckling to himself, obviously thinking that exact thing.

Tonuk- "The thing is, that sound that Toru made, was exactly the same as a distress call for being too cold, like, almost dying, type of cold, which caused that."

Ri accepted that explanation, deciding to continue talking about something that's also important.

Ri- "So, how do you think it shows affection?"

Tonuk- "Well, we could check what other species do and just try different things out?"

Ri- "So, affection is usually shown with touch, grooming, attitude, sound or smell, so I guess we should start remembering things it has done"

Tonuk- "Actually, now that I think about it, when we were in its room a bit back, when it leaned on me and was taking some warmth, it started moving my leg fur around, maybe it was trying to clean me?"

Ri- "Dang, now I'm jealous" -He chuckled- "But anyways, that could be it, also maybe that explains those things all around its skin we didn't recognize?
Maybe it makes cleaning substances"

Tonuk- "I'm not too sure about that, since it seems to only come out when its tired, also it smells bad; but maybe it's specifically for its hands?
That's what it used for cleaning me; also, when Toru wakes up let's use that comb you got and see how it reacts"

Ri- "I'm still surprised you don't have one, like, I know that since Turo don't have long hair, it doesn't get matted and we don't need it either, but still"

Tonuk-"Yeah, I know, its just never been needed, anyways, let's go out while Toru sleeps, for some more untangling oil for its hair, since it has a lot more hair"

Ri agreed, they both dressed up and went out, feeling the colder air.

They continued walking, looking for the pet store that Ri ordered that comb from, since by now it should be done according to him.

They finally found the place, having almost missed the animal drawings in the front.

While they were there, they decided to continue looking for more things for Toru.

They got insulating clothes, some toys, since it ignored the ones they gave it, except for the balls, it seemed to really like those, and then some more things for the Turos.

They paid and walked back home.

They put the things for the Turo aside and moved over to Toru's new room.

It was still sleeping somehow, they were expecting that by the time they got back it would be up, so they could clean its hair already.

They put the things aside and got closer, seeing it sleep.

It was curled up and hugging itself, which looked adorable and made Tonuk want to give it some warmth, since that position usually meant feeling cold.

Ri approved and so, Tonuk reached out, having already moved some blood to his hand to warm it up, and lightly touched Toru, not wanting to wake it up.

It the position that Toru was, his hand covered almost half of all of its body.

They watched as Toru started moving, reaching out to Tonuks hand and hugging it while sleeping.

They almost died from just how adorable that was, and Tonuk realized that he was trapped now.

He couldn't move his hand away without waking Toru up, plus, it was now using its legs to hold his arm.

Ri laughed quietly at him, talking quietly about how jealous he was, then patting Tonuk in the pack and leaving the room.

Tonuk didn't really know what to do, so he spent some time kneeling in front of the bed with his hand reaching out.

Eventually his knees started hurting from this and he started looking for another way to stay there.

Eventually he decided to slowly move the bed, pulling it away from the wall and the rolling it slightly, moving Toru over to the side instead of the center of the bed.

He repeated this until there was enough space for him to lay down, which he proceeded to do.

He laid there, seeing Toru sleep, seeing more closely what they didn't see much of in the scan, which was its outside.

He continued looking for a while, eventually falling asleep without realizing.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

19 0 4
A massive alien ship and a human in a small pod, in cryogenic sleep, thousands of light-years away from earth. What could go wrong and how will he ge...
188K 5.4K 80
Y/N L/N is of the hundreds of residents of the mothership from Earth, the Resolute, and she descends to space with her mother and father after passin...
11 Hours Por Amya Olivia

Ciencia Ficci贸n

143 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...
451K 17.7K 44
[COMPLETE!] Aliens storm our ship, threatening the lives of the crew. I bow my head and approach the alien commander, Tarak. Alien predator eyes lo...