Toy Story 3 (Aranea2020 Versi...

Av Aranea2020

14 Years have now passed and Andy is now grown up and is ready to move to College. The toys become worried ab... Mer

The New characters of the Third Story!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Finale)
Epilogue

Chapter 14

65 2 0
Av Aranea2020

(Meanwhile with Woody & Sylvia...)

Bonnie had Woody in her hands as she pulled his pull string and his voice box exclaimed " There's a snake in my boot!"  Bonnie pulled his pull string again and his voice box said " I'd like to join you posse boys, but first I'm gonna sing a little song."  

" A sheriff!" Bonnie exclaimed excitedly before she put Woody on a stool next to Sylvia and moved a hedgehog toy over to the side of the table next to a white unicorn toy, a toy blue triceratops toy, a blue plush puppy toy and a plastic humanoid guardian cat figurine and said " Move over, Mr. Pricklepants! We have two guests!" The little girl passed out toy cups to each of her toys and asked " You want some coffee?" Bonnie pretended to drink coffee from her own cup and she said " It's good for you, but don't drink too much. Or you'll have to... have to..." 

Bonnie couldn't finish her sentence as she felt like she had to go to the bathroom and she said " Be right back!" As Bonnie ran out of the room to use the bathroom, Woody & Sylvia unfroze themselves, looked at the door and then looked at Bonnie's toys before Woody quietly asked them " Psst! Hey, hello? Hi. Excuse me." Mr. Pricklepants shushed him.

 " Can you tell us where we are?" Woody asked them along with Sylvia whispering " Yeah, we wanna know what's happening."  But Mr. Pricklepants shushed them the second time. 

" The guy and the girl are just asking us a question." The unicorn lectured the hedgehog. 

" Well, excuse me, I'm trying to stay in character." Mr. Pricklepants responded before he inhaled and froze. 

" My name's Buttercup. The toy unicorn instroduced himself before he stated " You've met Baron Von Shush." Mr. Pricklepants shushed him before the toy triceratops instroduced herself " Hello, I'm Trixie." Mr. Pricklepants shushed her too and Trixie shushed him back before the both of them continuously shushed each other much to the feline guardian figurine's annoyance and the blue puppy hid behind her scared.

" Alright, you two, that's enough."  The toy guardian cat told them. As soon as Mr. Pricklepants shushed her as well, the female humanoid cat pointed her finger at him and scolded " Hey!" 

The toy hedgehog looked at her all intimidated and he did what she said. The female cat looked at Woody & Sylvia and said " I'm sorry about that, you guys." She then introduced herself " My name is Felicity. And I'm a feline guardian figurine." The blue puppy peaked his out from behind Felicity and she introduced him " And this is Pedro Puppy. He's very shy around new people." 

" Look, it's really nice to meet you all, but Woody & I aren't sure where we are." Sylvia told them as Woody nodded in agreement. 

" We're either in a cafe in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey. I'm pretty sure I just came back from I just came back from the doctor with life-changing news." Trixie responded which made Felicity giggle and she spoke up " What Trixie's trying to say is that the both of you are in Bonnie's bedroom. And trust me, You two are gonna love Bonnie. She's great with toys." 

" Yeah. Just stay loose, have fun, you'll be fine." Buttercup assured the cowboy & princess. 

" No, we..." Woody couldn't finish as soon as the toys heard Bonnie coming back to the room so they all froze in the process. Bonnie walked into the room and asked her toys " Who wants lunch?" Bonnie tapped on a toy microwave and made a beep-boop noise before she opened the toy microwave and took out two toy burgers before she put them in front of Woody & Sylvia. 

" It has a secret ingredient." Bonnie told them before she lifted the top off the burger that was in front of Woody which revealed to be jellybeans and she whispered " Jellybeans." 

Bonnie then ate one and pulled Woody's pull string the third time and his voice box said " Somebody's poisoned the waterhole." Bonnie gasped and she exclaimed " Poisoned?!" 

The little girl spat out the jellybean onto Mr. Pricklepants and she asked the cowboy " Who would do such a mean thing?" She stopped & looked shocked before she turned around to see three soft plush dolls sitting on a shelf nearby. One of them was a purple haired doll with peach skin, orange dress & googly eyes. The second doll had yellow skin, dark yellow hair and an orange top with a dark orange skirt. The third doll had aquamarine skin, dark green hair, a sky blue top with a dark blue skirt. Bonnie made a witch cackling laugh before she exclaimed " Aah! The three scary witches!" She grabbed the three dolls, ran to her bed and exclaimed " Look out! They're using their witchy powers!" After she laid on her bed, she pretended to be Woody saying  " I know where to hide!" 

Later, Bonnie was hiding in her toy basket along with the toys. She picked up her stuffed rabbit toy called Totoro and pulled him inside before ducking back in and pretended to be Woody whispering " They'll never find us in here!" Bonnie lifted up the three dolls towards Woody & Sylvia's direction and she asked " What's wrong?" She turned around to the dolls and screamed before she threw herself, the toys and the basket onto the floor and exclaimed " They found us!" 

" We need a spaceship to get away from the three witches!" Bonnie exclaimed while running out of the room. After she left, the toys unfroze from their positions and picked themselves up.

" You two are doing great!" Trixie congratulated Woody & Sylvia. 

" Are you both classically trained?" Mr. Pricklepants asked the sheriff & princess. 

" Look, Sylvia & I just need to know how to get out of here!" Woody explained. 

" There is no way out!" Buttercup exaggerated which made Woody & Sylvia gasp before he said " Just kidding. The door's over there." The three dolls walked over and the purple haired doll said " Well, cowboy & princess, you both just jumped right in, didn't ya?" She put her hand out for a handshake and introduced herself " I'm Dolly." Woody shook his hand to her before Sylvia did the same. The bright yellow doll grabbed Woody & Sylvia by the hands, shook them and she happily introduced herself " Hi there! I'm Happy Hazel! But you can call me Hazel!" She then introduced the green haired doll and introduced her " And this is Grumpy Gally!" 

" Just call me Gally." Gally told them in a rather monotone voice as she had a dull grumpy look on her face. Woody tried to shake hands with Gally but the grumpy doll smacked his hand away and snapped " Don't touch me! I don't do handshakes or hugs!" Woody & Sylvia looked at each other nervously as they can tell that this doll was gonna be a problem. 

" Gally, be nice! These two are our new friends!" Hazel scolded Gally who rolled her eyes before Hazel giggled nervously and asked " So, um, what are your names?" 

" Um, I'm Woody." Woody introduced himself to Bonnie's toys. 

" And I'm Warrior Princess Sylvia. But just call me Sylvia." Sylvia introduced herself as well. 

" I like the name Sylvia." Dolly complimented the princess before she looked at Woody and said " But Woody? You're gonna stick with that? Cause now's your chance to change it, new room and all. That's coming from a doll named Dolly." Woody backed into a pea pod with a zip before the pea pod zipped open to reveal three peas inside. 

" Who are the toys?" The first pea asked along the second pea asking Woody " Are you a real Cowboy?" The first pea then asked Sylvia " And are you a real princess?" 

" Not exactly." Sylvia responded as she rubbered her head but then she became weirded out and felt that something wasn't right. She continued to touch the top of her head but then got scared as she realized that her tiara fell off and she thought " Oh no! My tiara!" Sylvia then looked at Woody and saw that his hat was missing as well.

" Sylvia's right. We actually..." Woody tried to explain but then got interrupted by Sylvia saying " Um, Woody, you're hat's gone." 

" Sylvia, what are you..." Woody tried to ask as he felt his head before he realized his hat was missing so he panicked " My hat!" He then looked at Sylvia and noticed that her tiara was missing too so he said " Sylvia, your tiara is..." 

" I know. My tiara's gone!" Sylvia finished his sentence before she thought to herself " Woody & I must've left them back at SunnySide Daycare!"  They didn't have time to think as they all heard Bonnie's voice call out " I found a spaceship!" The toys got into position and laid down lifelessly. 

" Showtime!" Mr. Pricklepants whispered with excitement before he froze with everyone else as Bonnie ran back into the room. Bonnie put all the toys excluding Dolly, Hazel & Gally onto the cardboard spaceship, put the cardboard box on the blanket that was on the edge of the bed before she exclaimed " Three, two, one! Blastoff!" After she threw the toys in the air, they landed on her bed which Bonnie climbed onto and cuddled them. 

" Yee-haw! You saved us, Cowboy & Princess! You're our heros!" Bonnie exclaimed before she laughed. Unbeknownst to her, Woody, Sylvia and Bonnie's toys smiled at each other before they froze again. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

66.3K 889 16
A/N: this is a reboot of my book from my other account. Bear with me, when there's some new images and changes to some of my OCs. Sheriff Woody, a g...
237K 7.6K 92
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝐓𝐨𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 4 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. May 2021 - May 2024 Title to be decided ɠᴼ૨ℓ Th...
2.9K 106 17
The first thing you notice is the torso with the bloodied, fleshy severance. Then the strung-up arms. Then the hanging head of something, someone, th...
4.4K 116 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...