A witch and a human!

By neko_otaku_for_life

Well you are a witch in training to be the best witch ever but in order for you to do that you have to go int... More

Leaving to the human world
School/in love?!
Training
Dark prince
Explaining to do (oh no)
Dark hearts
The battle
Prince and princess/powers
Practing our powers
Healing dark hearts
Planing for witch day
Halloween and witch day part 1
Halloween and witch day part 2
warning ⚠
meeting with the queen
Ball time & the diaster
Save me!
The time has come to choose the new queen
New ruler
Marriage
Future!
⚠️Read!!! ⚠️

Witch world

77 1 4
By neko_otaku_for_life

"Y/n now if you want to be the greatest witch in witch world you have to go to the human world for training " my mom says "but why the human world" "that's the rules y/n if you want to be the best witch" mom said "sigh okay well I'm gonna go for a walk" you said "okay be back soon so you can leave tonight " with that I got on my broom and left you see witch world has no limits its like a fantasy world but filled with witches and monsters and bad wizard basically like another demention . Well I got off my broom and when to the cake store and bought me some of my favorite soul cakes and skeleton candys they may sound nasty but their real good. Well I went to some more stories and then went home to pack everything I need for the human world and all the things I need to be their while I training (the pic is how you look like)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 182 78
In the beginning it said that the Creator got bored with what he had so he thought to make things in the likeness of him, his heart, and their childr...
10.5K 441 15
Thranduil has been having the same dream for three hundred years - dark blue eyes. A chance attack on one of the villages in his realm puts him in fr...
67 0 11
Struck with the truth, Valor Unmei betrays the organization he once worked for. This results in him getting hunted down and killed by his one true fr...
4.6K 246 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...