π—§π—›π—˜ π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—™ π—›π—¬π—¨Μ„π—šπ—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The ChΕ«nin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chō!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!
Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

PrologueοΏΌ

3.2K 76 9
By LuluShinazugawa

                      Being reborn into Naruto isn't something Aki ever dreamed of but here she is inside the classroom waiting for their Jounin teacher to come a get them.

But not that she's one to complain...I mean she's sitting so close to Sasuke. The SASUKE UCHIHA!! I mean how many chances do you get to sit next to a pretty boy!

Just like in the anime, Naruto tried to do the eraser prank.

She's isn't really sure of her role, but she'll figure it out. The memories in her head isn't helpful aside from the childhood memories she has.

She's wasn't expecting to be reborn as a Hyuga character who never existed.

Other then that it didn't provide anything useful about her role.

'Even at this age Sakura was really pretty...' Aki thought.

Everyone's attention shifted towards the door as it opened revealing the eraser falling on our jounin teacher head.

'It's Kakashi-sensei in a flash!!' Aki cheered in her head. Sure she's seen a lot of people cosplay Kakashi but seeing the real deal definitely hits different.

Aki could only sigh in heartbreak as Naruto laughed at his prank, she's about to hear the words she's been dreading.

"I'm sorry, sensei. I told him not to do it, but he wouldn't listen. I'd never do anything like that." Sakura plead. 'Perfect shot!

'He actually fell for that cheap trick? Is this gut really Jōnin?'

"Hm. How can I put this?" Kakashi said. "My first impression of this group: you're a bunch of idiots."

'Oh yeah the sub and dub are complete different! He doesn't hate me!!' Aki cried in tears of joy.

~~~

       They were now on the roof top about to introduce ourself.

"Why don't you tell us stuff first?" Naruto asked. "I mean, before we talk, tell us about you, so we can see how it's supposed to work."

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate— I don't feel like telling you that."

"Huh?"

"My dreams for the future— never really thought about it."

'You became the 6th hokage.'

"As for my hobbies—I have lots of hobbies."

'Yes, really interesting ones.'

"That was totally useless." Sakura said. "All he really told us was his name."

"Uh-huh."

"Okay, your turn. You on the right— you first."

"Uh? Me? Um my name is Aki Hyūga, I like many things, I hate suck up people or people looking down on others. I haven't really thought about my dreams and my hobbies...that's a secret."

"My turn! My turn! Believe it. I'm Naruto Uzumaki. I like instant ramen in a cup, and I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei got me at the Ichiraku middle shop. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobbies is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing 'em......"

Yeah Aki stopped listening, don't get her wrong she's watch Naruto like 5 times so she already got part of the anime engraved in her mind even the useless scenes and of course Sasuke is still in his Emo faze.

I mean like the silences was really loud after Sasuke introduction.

'Gee, uh, I hope he doesn't mean me.'

'Sasuke is so hot,'

'Just as I thought.'

'Emo much.'

Just as followed Kakashi explained that we'd undergo a survival test tomorrow morning, which will determine which of 27 graduates will be sent back to the Academy, with the chances of failing being 66%.

Before dismissing us, with a warning to skip
Breakfast if we didn't want to puke.

I'm eating my damn breakfast and coming an hour later.

~~~

Aki did in fact eat breakfast like any normal person or ninja would do and came an hour later then the others.

"Morning, everyone. Ready for your first day?" Kakashi asked.

"Hey! You're late!" Naruto and Sakura screamed.

"Well, a black car crossed my path, so I had to take the long way."

'No one's is falling for that infamous excuse sensei...'

Kakashi walked over a to a tree stump and set a clock for noon before taking out two bells.

"Your assignment is very simple. You just have to take there bells from me. That'll all there is to it. If you can't get 'em by noon, you go without lunch and be tied to those posts and you'll watch while I eat my lunch in front of you."

'So that's why...'

'He told us not to eat breakfast to make it harder for us.'

'I'm glad I didn't skip breakfast.'

Puzzled that there's only two bells, Sakura questions as to why, to which Kakashi replies that at least two of us would end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission and would be sent back to the academy.

"You can use my weapons, including shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me, you won't be able to take the bells."

"Those weapons are too dangerous, sensei!"

"Especially since you couldn't even dodge that eraser."

'You shouldn't dig your grave you know.'

"Class clown are usually the weakest links, you can safely ignore them—lowest scores, losers." Kakashi provoked Naruto. "When I say starts you can begin."

Naruto quickly takes out his weapon and dashed towards Kakashi, but his efforts were shown to be wasteful as he was defeated mer seconds.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't even say start yet."

Aki and the others quickly created spacw between them and their sensei.

'That was really cool! Seeing it in person is even better then when I was watching it!'

"But you can come at me with the full intention of destroying me, so—how can I say this? I'm actually starting to like you guys."

'You're love us in the future, well maybe beside Sasuke, but that's not the point.'

"Get ready...and...start!"

~~~

           Everything happened the same during this exam. I didn't do as bad as Naruto, nor as poorly as Sakura, or as good as Sasuke.

I would say I did okay for someone who only just arrived in Naruto just yesterday. Having the knowledge and being able to show it when you haven't once practiced in your life is quite difficult.

I guess the good part that came out of it was that I wasn't tied to the post. Am I right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.7K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...
49.4K 1.3K 20
What happens when the young innocent Hyuga girl has a deep fear that's about to come true, can the Uchiha boy save her or will he help her fear grow...
133K 4.2K 27
Hinata loses her memories while on a mission and is found by someone unexpected. He saved her life and now she devotes herself to him. As they embark...
152K 4K 41
"I am a queen, or somewhat considered one.....that, I do not believe..." Aki Shizuki is a girl born into a non ninja family, but was born with except...