Shubish Oneshots

By oppalovemeplease

Gliplace of the love life of our favorite Subhish💜 Mpreg is as normal as ishan's banter here More

Announcement
you are carrying half of my soul
you are carrying half of my soul[pt.2]
Junior Team India
Junior Team India
Junior Team India
Symbol of our love
Junior Team India
Not an update
Symbol of our love
Junior Team India
Junior Team India
Na chahiye kuch tum se yada(pt.2 of MKHYN)
Mera ujla sitara tere nam kiya(pt.3 MKHYN)
Tum to rahogi meri....(pt.4)
Tujhko dekhe bin mai marna jaun kahi(pt5)
Agar Tum Sath Ho.....(pt.6)
Iye Tune Kya Kiya[pt. 7 ]
Our not so secret life
Good Bye 2023
Our not so secret life part 2
Our not so secret life..pt3
you are our sunshine🦋🌞
you are our sunshine pt.2
announcement
when you marry your bestie
WTF

Mana ke hum yaar nahi

1.5K 85 15
By oppalovemeplease

"Shut up ishan....I just don't want to hear anything from a traitor like you....."

"S-shub I di-didn't did th-that....p-please be-belive me s-shub........"Ishan said hugging Shubman's leg.....

"Let go off me you slut.....I have no mentality to talk to a low person like you......I feel like vomit seeing your ugly face.......what you think of yourself huh???....you'll do anything behind our back and we won't get to know about that......."

"I di-didn't Shub I-I......"

"Don't call me that.....I feel disgust to hear my name from your voice....just get out of my house.....get lost you moron...." with that Shubman kicked ishan hard and throw him out of the main door and locked it........

Flashback
Shubman and ishan......the youngsters of indian team were so much in love with each other from their under19 days.....after becoming the permanent members of ict they bought a apartment in Mumbai together to stay together.....they were just Whipped for each other.........they used to be happy with each other......were best friends to each other.......until that time......

It was 2023 WC.....the whole country again get engaged in the cricket festival as soon as the Navratri came to an end......Subhish both were part of the squad......they were winning the matches.....celebrating their achievements....but with the same rhythm the distance between the young couple was increasing........

SARA TENDULKAR....the name became nightmare in ishan's life from the start of the WC.....despite of knowing Shubish as a couple that girl always try to get so much close to Shub which crossed the line sometimes.....but surprisingly Shubman who is always a bit too much possessive over ishan never said anything to that girl---she is Sachin sir's daughter or for whatever the reason is......

In this all happening Shub started to getting away from ishan more......due to the busy schedule of WC....a few moments they got as a free time get wasted due to the girl named Sara......

Ishan tried everything to console his mind that his Shub will never leave him no matter what......though he sure feel insecure a little too much.....it's obvious for a normal person as Sara is getting on the nerves even Virat and Rohit started to get annoyed by the girl...but what can they say...she's Sachin sir's only daughter.........

And that's what she get advantage of.......she always had a crush on Shubman......but at last during the WC when she get a proper chance to interact she got to know about Shubish.......so she planned everything.....she was ready to be desparate to get Shubman........

The night after the finals

Whole country was devasted......but the most affected ones are those 15 warriors and the support staffs.....but they had to attend the after ceremony.....it's a tradition after all......many more renowned people,crickters,their families was present.......

Sara target this event to execute her plan to get her Shubman......

The party was at the great Taj Hotel.......and everyone get a room also to stay that day........

"Ishu, jaan are you ready?"......
"Hm"......
"What happened baby........are you angry?"
"No Shub just upset.."
"It's ok sweetheart we will win one day for sure"...
"Hmm yeah".....ishan smiled a little to him......
"OK now let's go "....

Shubman was very busy to pay attention to his boyfriend.......he being the prince become involved in those important talks aka meeting.....

Ishan was alone......everyone came with their partners......enjoying the party......So he just sat on the corner with a drink......he was sad...he was upset....he was devasted.......Shubman's actions was hurting him...but he can't say that to him...can he?....

But what was unexpected that suddenly Sara Tendulkar herself approached her........

Ishan didn't notice her at first....he was so in his thoughts......

•~"HI Ishan......."sara greeted sitting beside him...
•~"Huh....oh...um....hello Sara...."
•~"Did I disturb you.??...."She said making a innocent face like she is one!!!
•~"Ah nono...it's ok...I am lonely here btw"...
•~"OH sad for that.....but I want to talk to you for sometime about Shubi..."
•~"Oh..........say"
•~"Not here....let's go to your room....I don't have one "
•~"Why though....???btw that's not my room that's mine and Shub's room...."
•~"Oh yes...sorry sorry......but I just want privacy...which I will not get here"....she
said with a grin on her face from which ishan was getting some wrong feelings.....but what can he do.....that girl is stubborn....and she is the Tendulkar....moreover it's about his shub....
•~"ok let's go..."

And that was worst decision he ever made.....

Ishan lead Sara to hi-their room.....but it was nearly the end of the party also.....which ishan didn't know......

•~"Now say sara what do you wanna talk about?"
•~"Leave Shubman...."
•~"excuse me....what!!!!!have you lost your mind.....we are already engaged Sara.....and going to get married soon....."
•~"I will never let that marriage happen......I love him....."
•~"please Sara don't use that word for Shubman...it's your blind obsession....it's not Love Sara.....if you love someone you should let him go for his happiness and well beings"
•~"then why don't you do that ishan.....leave shubman....he will get a better future......as the son-in-law of Sachin Tendulkar "
•~"excuse me!!....he isn't someone who need the help of nepotism to make his career......he's already so much popular with his own talent....and for your kind information there's no nepotism in cricket...and Sachin sir will never ever support....so don't think of that.....and I will never leave him in your hands"....
•~"you dared to show me that much guts huh!!!!!....just wait sometime...."

Just then Sara get a notification in her phone and she smirked seeing the message.......
•~"So....Mr.Ishan Kishan who is dreaming to become a Gill.....let me show you what Sara Tendulkar can do....."

With that she tore her dress sleeves...make some scratch on her body and messed up her make up....

•~"Hey hey....what are you doing.....have you gone mad.......huh???"

"(Bang)....ishan what are you doing here.......open the door just now..."....this was Shubman ,his was very much angry.....ishan can't sence the level of his anger...it was at the extreme......

Before he can digest the whole fact...Sara ran to open the door which she herself locked....

The door opened revealing the whole ict and Sachin Tendulkar....with his family also.......

As soon as sara saw them....she started the finishing touch of her drama....cause the damage was already done.....her assasigned people has done the manipulating....which is visible in their expression specially Subhman's......

•~"Sara are you okay princess?"It was Angali who immediately embraced her daughter seeing her condition believing everything as true.....

•~"Mamma h-he tr-tri-tried t-to t-to-touch me....."she broke up in cry......

They already entered the room.....and saw a very confused ishan there.....

Slap.....it was Shubman......he didn't even ask ishan his perspective.....

•~"You become this much low....huh!!!..tell me ishan tell me.......did I failed to satisfy you....huh!!that you tried to force an innocent girl......"

•~"what are you saying Shub......I never forced her.....it was her pl-"

He couldn't finish his sentence......Shubman again slapped him.........Ishan couldn't belive his own eyes.....his Shub who never leave his side.....now accusing him without knowing the truth....he was hurt......very hurt.....tears rolling down his rosy cheeks uncontrollably.....

•~" You still have the guts to talk.....you whore..."
•~"SHUB....."
•~"don't shout ishan.....you have no rights...."

None uttered a single word till now.....but now Angali decided to interpret still holding Sara in her embrace.........

•~"what's the avail of slapping him....just call the police....he deserves to rot in jail for the rest of his life....."

•~"No wait Angali......we didn't witness anything so we just couldn't call the police......nowadays males get accused for nothing...."

•~"Papa what are you saying don't you believe me....Papa.....he literally tried to force your daughter and you're taking his side...." Sara immediately protest her father....she just can't let her plan to get destroyed at the last moment.....

•~"None is taking his side Sara.....and If we can't put him in jail....then also he will get the worst punishment.....and I promise you that as a friend"......

Shubman take ishan's hand harshly and get out of the room.....then drove to his apartment.......

•~"Sara....I warned you before....but you didn't listen....if that was any of your plan and if this cause some mere damage then you have to pay".....

Sachin sir warned Sara.....cause he know how obsessed and stubborn his daughter is and how she use her identity......but his wife never let him to control his daughter......he sighed....

Angali and Sara left after that......only ict and Sachin sir was there........

•~"But sir what If Sara was true.???....I am not accusing ishan I know my kiddo......but anything can happen at the heat of mind right!!!"......

Virat decided to interpret from the whole ict who was silent during all the drama......

•~"Virat you only know how Ishan is.....but I know both of them.....she is my daughter and I am mentoring ishan from his under19 days....then IPL....I know the kid.....he can never do something like that....."

•~"but sir Shub believed everything right.....and why will,you think,Sara do that???"......Rohit asked already concerned for ishan...

•~"I know shub believed.....and I really don't know why exactly she do something like that......but Iam 200%sure ishan is innocent here"......

•~"then we should investigate.....atleast"....Virat suggest...

•~"yes ....Rohit call the team..."

Another side

Ishan and Shubman come back to their apartment......moreover subhman dragged ishan.......

"Shub you are getting things wrong....I never did that shub.....why will I do that ???"

"OH you don't know....ishan....then let me remind you.....you want me....and Sara was blocking your way...atleast you thought that....didn't I clear it before Ishan that I would never cheat you"

"I know shub you love me....I also love you so much....believe me shub she's creating things.....I didn't..."

"But you was not satisfied right???....."...he said ignoring ishan's words..."well let me give a treatment like a whore you are......"

"No no please shub no....I am not ready...pl-"He panicked

" A person like you don't need to be ready...."

"No shub please....I beg you shub...."

But he didn't listen to his boyfriend and that happen which shouldn't be.......

[I am very sorry guys for badmouthing about our ishu baby.....but it's because of the need of the story.....he's my favorite idol and crickter after Ro.....please forgive me if I triggered you anyhow and shubman and sara are really really good person if they aren't together....cause I don't like them together 😅]

Back to story

Flash back ends

Everything started from that night never came to an end.....moreover the mental and physical torture increased......Shubman never thought ishan could do something like that with Sara....the daughter of everyone's idol.......he couldn't forgive himself if something bad had happened with Sara that day........his mind is blank......he couldn't think anything properly.....he thought ishan deserve that treatment...cause he not only tried to harsh Sara but cheat him also.......

Ishan was recalling everything sitting in the garden of the apartment complex.......it's raining really hard....he know he would get cold even severely sick but who care.....nobody will come to save him here.....he miss his parents and brother....he just want to go Patna and cry in his mother's embrace.........but will they let him......Shubman has already informed about everything to both of their parents and also snatched his phone.......he didn't get a chance to explain to his parents and would be in- laws..........

Ishan's pov:

Now everyone Hate me......*chuckle *.....I just wanted to be with you Shub and love you till the end of my life just like I do for cricket.....but now I am in the verge of losing everything......what's the meaning of live then......Noone cares if I am alive or not....after this break I don't think I will get selected for india ever.....also The Ambanis will ban me.....so what's the motive of life then........

Shub.....I hope you get to know everything soon....I may not be there till then.....but you should know......you must know everything one day......I don't want to remain as a criminal for ever Shub.......I don't want......

End of ishan's pov

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2K 25
Aditi - you never realise the way he looks at you?? he is clearly in love with you Ishan - what are you saying aditi?? how can THE SHUBMAN GILL be in...
29.6K 2.1K 18
" I hate persons like you .." Shubman spitted out . "as f I am dying to kiss you.. " Ishan replied loving the angry look on stranger's face. Cover...
79.7K 5.4K 34
a sports romance featuring two angsty boys with issues, their petty rivalry, and friends who love them too much to murder them. [shubman gill x ishan...
5.6K 294 6
They are best friends as world knows them to be but there is something more to it . What is it? They have to figure it out. #angstwithhappyending # r...