My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Epilogue

3.3K 143 30
By HARDfujoshigirl_

"I know right. I still remember the fight I had with tae and Hyung was trying so hard to stop us..." The brunette laughed reminiscing the memories as he cradles the two shiny sunshine balls in his lap.

"Yeah, that day I received so many hits for these two devils." Ravenette mumbled sipping on juice.

"Yah! Don't call my babies devils, they're my cute choco pies." Younger cooed looking down.

Jungkook gave birth to adorable pair of twin boys after getting impregnated by his childish horny tiger, completing his wish of being a father of five kids.

Taehyun and jaehyun.

Currently, they're having a small get-together in their garden with a familiar group of friends. Kids were playing and eating between their games. 

The couples were as usual having nostalgia about their sweet memories of college days and their trip to become parents. Yoonmin were ready to welcome their second kid while eunhope weren't planning on having another one. Namjin were still discussing over a third baby so the group is all about babies and pregnancies right now.

Seo Joon has also decided to give dating a shot so he was finding a good match. 

"Sir, there's someone on the gate asking for madam." One of the housekeepers informed formally.

"Who is asking for me?" Jungkook quizzed staring at his equally puzzled husband.

"Ask them their identity-"

"They called themselves 'jeons'. The servant answered back even before taehyung can ask any further.

The answer made everyone stop moving. Jungkook looked lost in thoughts but his husband's reply made his head shoot up.

"Let them in." 

"Yes, sir." 

The servant bowed and left.

"Tae?" Younger gave a skeptical eyes to his husband with a hint of anger hiding behind.

Taehyung just told him to keep calm to which he huffed.

A few seconds later, two familiar figures entered the garden with lowered faces, slowly moving toward the couches where the group has been relaxing.

"What do you want now? Why are you here?" Jungkook disputed with bitterness.

"Koo, don't talk to your parents like that." Taehyung scolded not liking his wife's impolite behavior towards elders.

"Parents, you say? The same parents who made a deal of their son to marry a crazy fucker, my feelings were tossed aside like trash! The ones who disowned me and cursed my love can never be my parents!" Younger spat making a lady in his 50s sob loudly.

Jungkook held his tears. Not even sparing a glance at the couple who gave him birth. Taehyung was about to open his mouth but Mr.jeon began talking.

"Jungkook my son, I know what I did to you was very shameful and greedy of me as a father. I shouldn't have made a deal of your marriage. I shouldn't have ignored your feelings and opinions. I regret whatever I did to you my son. I was blinded by the greed of money. Forgive me, jungkookie. I know, Me and your mother have done so much wrong to you and taehyung. This old man today asks for your forgiveness, my son. I'm sorry..." Mr. jeon begged for forgiveness making everybody in the space look at the old male with pity as he wiped his tears with guilt reflecting through his eyes.

"Why now? Just because taehyung received all the luxuries back? You weren't here when we needed you the most. You guys weren't here when my kids and family were struggling to keep up with the expenses. None of you cared about their son when I and taehyung were suffering to even run our house, why weren't you showed up then, huh? Why now?!" Brunette shouted out making the twins cry in his lap as taehyung took taehyun away.

"Kookie my baby please forgive us. We never had enough courage to show our faces after what we had done. I tried to contact you but you never received my calls. I'm sorry for what I said to you, sweetie. As a mother, I should have supported you, my child. I should have tried to understand you better. I'm sorry baby I failed as a mother. I'm sorry." Mrs. Jeon cried out as his husband tried to hold her.

Jungkook's eyes watered as he sat stilled without blinking, biting his lips when his mother hold his face and brushed his hair lovingly. He craved this for years.

He looked at taehyung with teared-filled gazes and Ravenette only nodded with an assuring smile as seokjin take jaehyun in his lap.

Jungkook stood up wiping his tears before facing his parents.

"Don't apologize to me. You both should apologise to taehyung. He was the one who never let me hate you both. The man who you cursed and belittled by calling an orphan, father. He is the same man who respected you more than me, even after what you guys have done to me. Taehyung always reminded me to value what I have in my life and even when I don't want to keep any contact with you, Mother...he still forced me to do it. Now tell me, Is he still not an eligible partner for me? The one who never gives up on his family or me like how you both did." 

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon fell silent and looked down for a moment before Mr.jeon stepped forward to taehyung who was holding the baby.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said those things to you. I genuinely apologise for my words and actions. Please forgive me." Jungkook's father was almost going to join his hands when taehyung stopped him in middle giving the baby to hobi.

"No! No! sir. What are you doing, please don't do this. I never held any grudge against you or ma'am. I know it is natural for parents to want their children to live luxurious life you've been providing. But you did a mistake by not asking for jungkook's opinion and thoughts over something as important as a marriage so I've only taken it to the heart unless I don't have anything to hate you." Taehyung let out with sincere eyes and seo Joon held up his head higher after hearing his brother's words. Ravenette indeed grew up to be a wise and fine man.

Jungkook also felt pride filling his chest as he confronted his both parents.

"We don't want to stretch this matter more so I and taehyung have forgiven you both." Jungkook declared letting go of all the hard feelings toward his parents.

After all, parents make mistakes too. When we are children, they have forgiven our plenty of mistakes so when the time comes remember to do the same. 

"Thank you, my son." Mr.jeon spoke with moist gaze as jungkook's mother embraced their one and only son in her arms followed by Mr.jeon.

Jungkook felt happy after rebonding with his parents. He did hate what they did and said but forgiveness is the key of healing.

Holding grudges doesn't make you strong, it makes you bitter, and forgiving doesn't make anyone weak it only sets your soul free.

So Kim couple did, forgetting all the sour memories of the past and accepted younger's parents with a big heart.

They cleared all prior things and decided to restart the new life with the kim family.

"Sir, ma'am please have this." Taehyung offered both elders space to sit and water glasses.

"Taehyung, no need to call us that. Please call us appa and eomma. We should have done it in past and should have filled the spots of your parents but from now on we will do our best. you're also my son, not just son-in-law." Mr.jeon announced and taehyung felt like crying. This is the first time someone had tried to give him the affection of parents.

"Thank you, appa." Ravenette mumbled in a broken voice as Mr.jeon hugged his son-in-law in a fatherly hug.

"Taehyung-ah, thank you for taking care of our son." Jungkook's mother said and caressed taehyung's head as the male let go of jungkook's father.

His spheres flooded feeling of motherly warmth from Mrs.jeon as he hugged her. Jungkook was so happy that he was crying while smiling as seokjin cameed him down.

The group introduced themselves to both parents and they were so thankful to seo Joon and all the group for taking care of the Kim family like a real parent.

They chatted little and made each other comfortable with everyone.

"Jungkookie where are jungie and gukkie? I wanna meet my grandsons." Jungkook's mother asked with excitement.

"Oh, they are playing. wait let me call them." Jungkook shouted to both kids to come.

"Seokjin-ah, your babies look so cute." Mrs.jeon remarked looking at jaehyun in jin's arms.

The purple-haired widens his eyes and comprehends that jungkook's mother must have misunderstood.

"No no, aunty. They aren't mine. They're jungkook's. Your grandsons." Jin cleared giving the baby to Mrs.jeon who looked at the baby.

Hobi sat another twin in Mr.jeon's lap who eyed both babies with fondness and surprise.

Junghyun and taegguk ran towards their mother as smaller hugged his mom's legs showing bunny teeth.

"What happened, Mumma? Why did you call us, we were playing so well there." Junghyun groaned.

"Oh. I thought you might want to meet your grandpa and grandma but if you don't want to then-" 

"Grandpa and grandma?!!" Both kids yelled in unison making everyone chuckle as jungkook show them their grandparents.

Duo immediately hugged two elders who joyfully returned the hug. They were catching up when the loud wails of the child echoed catching their attention.

A maid came and handed the crying chubby princess to taehyung who rocked the girl in his arms while showering kisses and calling her sweet names.

"Shh... My princess... My angel. Why are you crying? Did you miss dada?" Taehyung baby talked as their angel calmed down still sniffing on his father's shoulder.

"D-dada? Is she yours too?" Mrs.jeon was stunned with a hanging mouth.

"Y-yes." Ravenette replied with hesitation.

"How many kids do you guys have?" Mr.jeon asked scanning the kids as junghyun and taegguk were sitting between them, twins in their arms and a baby girl in taehyung's hold.

"Umm, five." Brunette answered unsure.

"What?!" Both elders were shocked hearing the number.

"Five kids? So all of them are yours?" Mrs.jeon inquired making the couple nod their heads with shyness.

"A-aren't they little umm more?" Mr.jeon chuckled awkwardly as everyone in the garden hold their laughters enjoying the family drama. 

Taehyung rubbed his nape with a sheepish smile as his wife elbowed him with little anger.

"Actually our taehyung here love kids so it was his wish to have five kids and a bigger family." Seo Joon revealed making a couple tomato red.

"Oh." Both elders ended the awkward conversation with a short response and Kim couple can't be more thankful as jungkook's parents engaged themselves in playing with their grandchildren.

Later on, jeon couple decided to live with the pair to spend some family time with the kids. 

Jungkook was making dinner with the help of his eomma. His husband was talking with his father but he kept glancing in his direction once in a while.

Because of the younger's parents staying with them, taehyung couldn't have his wife openly as he used to and when they finally get some time alone Mr.jeon interrupts inviting Ravenette for a few drinks.

Mrs.jeon went to take her call and Mr.jeon was busy watching the news so Ravenette took a chance and tiptoed to the kitchen where his wife was immersed in the cooking.

He smiled softly before grasping younger into a tight hug. Jungkook yelped but his husband rapidly closed his mouth, motioning him to keep quiet.

"Tae! What are you doing?" Jungkook whisper yelled trying to remove taehyung's hands off.

"Baby, I missed you." Older mumbled nuzzling his nose in the younger's arch of the neck.

"Tae, stop it! Mom will see-" 

The throat-clearing voice of Mrs.jeon made them separate as taehyung turned to the opposite side and jungkook tapped his foot while stirring the soup.

"Sorry to break your moment but your appa is hungry, kookie... So can you hurry up, baby and my son..." Jungkook's mother informed before calling for taehyung who finally faced his mother-in-law.

"Don't worry you can have your wife after we leave the day after tomorrow. I hope it will be fine?"

"No...no eomma, you can stay as much as you want a-and you're not really bothering us." Raven haired recited scraping his nape with a shy smile.

Mrs. Jeon laughed and older ran off of the place at the speed of a bullet train.

"Taehyung is very romantic... Now I figured out how you ended up having five kids." Brunette's mother teased giggling making his son squeeze his eyes in embarrassment.

"Tell me, is he rough?" 

"Eomma!" Jungkook gasped with broad eyes at his mother's sudden open question.

"Come on, don't be such a shy baby. I know you're not innocent, kookie. Do you think I didn't notice when you used to sneak out of our mansion at midnight? Do you think I never noticed those hickeys all over your neck in the morning, baby?" Mrs. jeon's revelation made younger awestricken.

"I'm your mother, jungkookie. I knew your every single move excluding your first pregnancy one. Well, it wasn't hard to guess either, is it? When you have spent most of your nights of months at your boyfriend's place right?... Nowadays couple doesn't cuddle and watch DVDs when they visit their boyfriends at night, are they?" 

Jungkook stood embarrassingly quiet and he couldn't believe his mom knew everything all along and now as he thinks back then her mother didn't speak or reacted to anything that Saturday evening when younger introduced taehyung to both of them.

"Sorry baby, I couldn't be able to stop your father. I just wanted you to settle down with a stable man. I didn't know yugyeom had such sick intentions for you " the old woman uttered with remorse lacing her voice.

"It's okay, mom. It's all in past, I and taehyung had already forgiven both of you so please stop feeling bad about it." Younger replied holding his mother's wrinkled hands.

The entire family had dinner sharing some old childhood memories of jungkook which was of course humiliating topic for him.

Jungkook's parents slept in the guest room beside them so the couple couldn't really have private moments in their space and also their kids are having fun with their grandparents so the couple kind of missed their kids around them.

"Where are you taking me, tae?" Brunette asked as his husband lifted him brid style and started walking towards the stairs of the terrace.

"You'll know in a few seconds babe." Ravenette whispered.

Taehyung opened the terrace door and walked to the giant swing bed they arranged between their terrace garden.

Older had put a mosquito net around the frame just so they won't get bitten by any bloodsuckers.

Raven haired opened the net carefully setting his wife back on his feet at the entrance as he signalled the younger to stay quiet by placing his index finger on the lips. older moved the sheer curtains just enough for his wife to glimpse inside.

Just as jungkook peeked inside his heart did a few flips at the sight of all his small bunnies and bears snoring peacefully inside the cocoon-like frame. 

"They look so cute." Jungkook squeals silently, earning a boxy grin from his husband who motioned him to go inside.

Brunette carefully slid inside and adjusted himself beside his two twin bears. Luckily, the swinging bed had enough space to let their big family settle comfortably inside. 

Their princess was sleeping on her daddy's chest as junghyun and gukk were lying between them.

Taehyung gestured for his wife to look up. When jungkook looked up his orifices captured the similar twinkles of the galaxy he stored in his doe eyes with the moon glowing gracefully over them.

Jungkook was busy appreciating the starry sky and bright moon while his husband was busy admiring his moon.

Younger looked at his husband who extended his left hand and jungkook gave his left one as they fit like two missing pieces of puzzle.

The silver bands over their last-second fingers shine in the lights of the moon.

"Do you know why the marriage ring is placed on the fourth finger from the thumb of your hand? " Older questioned gently gliding his finger on the brunette's band as smaller shook his head in no while staring at his husband.

"Because it is the only finger that has a vein which is directly connected to your heart." Taehyung answer made jungkook's heart blossom like a flower inside his chest.

Brunette smiled looking into his husband's dusk night orbs enjoying the depth it holds when he looks at him. Both souls stared lost into each other's love spells eyes intervening the banded fingers. 

"With that ring..." Taehyung began and jungkook knew what the other was going to say so they spoke in one voice...

"I gave you my heart, I promised from that day forward... you would never walk alone on any paths of life, my heart would be your shelter and my arms always would be your home."

The end❞ 

'A successful marriage isn't about the union of two perfect people, it's about two imperfect people fully accepting dark and light within each other who choose the courage to grow through struggles into bliss.'

I pray that everyone's love story reaches the destination of marriage.

•❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅•

Thank you so much for giving lots of love to my story. I don't even know what to say, it was a very wonderful journey and I really got attached to this book but Every story has its end...

I hope my lovely readers will keep supporting me in the future.

Thank you once again...

And please check out my new book, it'll start updating from Thursday so tighten your seatbelts for another journey.

Love y'all ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
79.9K 11.3K 64
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
52.6K 5.7K 16
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
335K 13.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...