My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 34

2.6K 99 6
By HARDfujoshigirl_

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. Golden light dribbled over the space like syrup on oatmeal. Two bare figures tangled in sheets were welcoming their morning with kisses and tinges.

The couple was having their time teasing and giggling while lying on the mattress over the floor when abruptly the door of the bedroom slammed open.

Taehyung heard the noise, he stood on his elbow to see who it is while his wife sprawled over his body with a silk layer covering them up. All the clothes were scatter across the room some kissing the floors and others swinging from the furniture.

Ravenette's sights broaden when he discerned a similarly shocked seo joon. 

"Hyung!!!" 

Jungkook jerked his head with a speed of light only to see his husband's Hyung standing at the door with unexplainable expressions. Brunette immediately tugged the sheets up to cover as much as possible. The minute felt so embarrassing as they can't even move or get up.

"Umm... I'll wait d-downstairs." Saying, seo joon shut the door leaving two flustered lovers still in the same position.

Jungkook hastily stood up from his husband only to fell back into other's arms as his lower body was paining like a hundred of tiny needles have been poked all over his lower part.

"Arhhh..." Younger cries holding his back.

Older only shook his head in guilt before lifting his wife with him to take a shower.

After 20 minutes of hot water shower and heavy cleaning, the duo clothed in casual attire and stepped downstairs as taehyung has to support his wife in every step they take.

Seo Joon saw it and smiled shaking his head.

"Hyung, sorry to make you wait." Raven-haired apologise settling on one of the couches in the living room helping his wincing wife to sit as well.

Jungkook's bottom feel like it's on fire and pain only lessen when he took shower but his body needed a good bath. Now, he regrets asking for dark chocolatey sex from his husband who indeed ruined him last night.

"H-hyung, where are kids?" Younger asked not finding his fluff balls anywhere.

"They were still sleeping so I laid them in their rooms and don't worry... Aera didn't cry at all, she is such a good girl." The man in formals responded with a sweet grin.

"Of course Hyung, she can only stay with you without crying and throwing tantrums." Taehyung remarked making other two laugh.

"Hmm but looks like you guys enjoyed the most last night. I can't believe you broke the bed." Seo Joon commented chuckling at the now embarrassed duo. 

"H-hyung." Older whined hiding his shy smile while his wife had already buried his face in his palms. The couple just want the floor to open and swallow them whole.

"Okay okay, I won't tease you guys anymore. I'm getting late for the office so I will take my leave now." Seo Joon said and took his leave with taehyung escorting him to the gates.

When he get back inside he saw his wife still sulking on the couch.

"It's fine baby. It's normal and There's nothing to be embarrassed about." Taehyung tried to convince.

"Normal? We freaking broke the bed and your Hyung saw it. We are parents of three kids now tae. I think we should control it a little bit." 

"So what if we are parents of three? People out there even enjoy sex in their 50s and 60s. Do you want to act like an oldie from the age of 30? We are still very much young, Koo and Hyung totally understand it." Ravenette strived to explain to which other only pouted and nodded.

~•~•~•~•••

The time flies in the blink of an eye. It moves fast and stands still all at once in parenting. It starts whizzing by from the day your child is born. It becomes a new phenomenon. The wonder and bewilderment of not knowing where time has gone. One day your tiny baby is in your arms and the next they're toddling off into anything to everything so always remember to hold on to the tiny moments and cherish the little snuggles because kids grew up fast.

In jungkook's case, the angel he had birth, is now seven months old but looks like an almost a year old baby girl. Younger is trying to savor every sweet moment he can with his angel. She is the first ever girl a couple had so jungkook is nurturing his desire to dress her up in the prettiest frocks making the girl look like an actual princess or a Barbie doll. 

Brunette used to do this to gukkie but once gukk aged 3, taehyung told him not to dress their boy in girl's clothes so he stopped it but from then, his heart keep yearning for a little girl who he can adorn in all barbie gowns and raise her to be a strong, proud and a successful woman. 

Currently, he was sulking and making lunch for his family while his husband just took a shower and made an entry into the kitchen. Taehyung cuddled his pouty wife tightly from behind leaving wet trails over his exposed nape. Younger started whining and pushing his husband telling older to let him make their lunch in peace but tae didn't even move an inch and began kissing his wife roughly lifting younger sit on the kitchen island as he stand between his smooth legs but next moment, he immediately got scolded by his cute wifey.

"Tae, don't!" 

"But why? I want you wifey." Raven-haired grumbled.

"No. Not now I'm busy and kids are here." Jungkook rejected.

"They are playing in the garden. Come on let me make love to you baby. I need you so bad." Taehyung didn't budge.

"No." 

"Are you still angry with me because of last night?" Older asked in a soft voice to which brunette turned his face away with a pink pout.

"I told you not to cum inside but you still did." 

"sorry wifey you know I can't control myself when you're this beautiful." Taehyung flirted squeezing his wife's full thighs.

"Yeah and that's how we ended up having 3 kids, Mr. Kim taehyung." Jungkook stated the facts.

"Now I've to take birth control pills-"

"NO! No...you won't take any pills, I won't let you" Ravenette didn't let his wife finish the sentence and exclaimed making other subtly flinch. 

"But why?" Doe-eyed male questioned not understanding his husband's sudden outburst.

"Because I want more kids." Taehyung uttered making other look at him in complete baffled.

"What!? Tae we already have enough." Younger disputed.

"No, I want two more. I want 5 kids." with hearing that jungkook gasped loudly mouth vast open and eyes staring in disbelief at his pouting husband.

"Tae, what kind of childish demand is this! I'm not a baby-making machine." jungkook spoke as anger laced in his voice.

"babe I know that you're not a baby-making machine but our kids are the fruits of our love. the proof of how much we love each other baby."

"I think we have enough fruits of our love, tae. We don't need more." 

"No~ I won't let you be in peace until you give me five kids." With that said, older hoisted his wife, turning off the stove and paced to the bedroom.

"Tae! Taehyung!!!" 

•••

And that's how jungkook found himself between their friend's group at a surprise dinner party in their garden after being two weeks pregnant again...

He was sitting with his baby girl in his lap as taehyung welcomes their friends and Hyung who were just gaping at the couple like they have just run out of the zoo.

"I don't even know what to say." Seokjin mumbled taking a seat beside the younger who sighed shaking his head.

"Congratulations, kook." Hobi cheered gently squeezing Aera's full cheeks who giggled at the action.

He was the only one who reacted normally because others had either awkward smiles or amazement written all over their faces.

"Hyung, please come in." Taehyung greeted seo Joon making him sit on an individual one-person couch.

Seo Joon congratulated jungkook with a 'try not to be awkward ' smile.

To which, the brunette only nodded with shyness. He was feeling so embarrassed about the fact that they just had aera a few months ago and now he is again pregnant with their 'fourth' child just because of his husband's naive dream of having five kids. 

"Jungkookie, Don't tell me this also happened accidentally." Jimin talked in a wishper voice.

"No, it was taehyung's obstinacy. He didn't listen and acted like a five-year-old brat." Jungkook answered eyeing his laughing husband with a killing stare at which hobi, jin and Jimin chuckled awkwardly.

"Ohh so tae wanted more kids." 

The Group of four nodded their heads but they realises it wasn't any of them who commented but eunwoo who was crouching on the floor near jungkook's feet playing with aera. 

"What are you doing between wife's squad?" Seokjin asked with creased brows.

"Oh, I just got interested in your chat." Pink-haired responded.

"Do you want to be a part of it?" Blonde-haired joked making others laugh.

"Go away, eun. Chat with your hubby gang, we are discussing something serious here. Shoo..." Hoseok spoke shooing away his husband who slipped away like a worm from wifus.

"Eun behaves weird sometimes. I doubt is he even a top anymore." 

"Yah! Don't question my sub gender. I'm a complete top or how would we have one healthy kid huh?" Pink-haired argued.

The room was filled with mayhem and laughter. This always happens when the kim couple have their friends coming over.

The group had fun times with gossip, teasing and jokes as it made jungkook feel at ease. 

They left after having a chaotic dinner, making the mansion silent once again. Gukk, jungie and aera had already fallen asleep.

Seo Joon was still with a couple as jungkook had few things to complain about.

"Are you guys really ready for another baby? Isn't it too early? I mean Aera is still a few months away from being one year old." The oldest questioned making jungkook glare at his husband who shifted in his position.

"Uhh ... Hyung ... Actually, we wanted-" 

"WE?!" Jungkook raised a brow with a high-pitched voice.

"Y-yeah baby, we wanted this." Taehyung recited smiling but his grin immediately dropped when the younger stood up grabbing a thick magazine from the side table and strode towards his husband.

"We?!!! It was you who wanted more kids! This *smack* is *smack* all *smack* your *smack* fault *five smacks in row*."

Jungkook whacked his husband with a magazine without any break as they ran around the whole living room with taehyung trying to stop his wife while running and jungkook sprinting behind still smacking a magazine on his raven head.

"Ouch... Oww! Baby! It hurts-... Please sorry." Ravenette hissed and ran behind his Hyung for protection.

"Hyung, please save me from this double bunny!" 

"Hyung, don't listen to him. This stupid bear of yours deserves it. This man wants total five kids even after I gave him three all completely healthy and beautiful kids " jungkook argued as seo Joon tried to calm the situation between the couple while covering taehyung and stopping jungkook.

"You know how much I love kids and it was my dream to have a family of five kids, tell me is it wrong to have dreams of a bigger family?, hyung" Ravenette defended but earned a death glare.

"Then why don't you try giving birth to one? Do you know how much pain I feel while delivering our one child? And here... You want five of them!" Smaller kept trying to catch his hiding husband as they circle around seo Joon who was now stumbling between the pair while taehyung focused on dodging his wife's exclusive magazine attacks which were now hurting the male between.

"Alright, that's enough! And jungkookie you're technically beating me so please stop...." The oldest male spoke making the duo halt and calm down.

Seo Joon made them sit on the couch beside each other as he sat in front.

"Look tae, I know you love kids and want to have a big family but it's not a decision of only yours, your wife also carries the major role in this so always ask jungkook before you decide to do something which involves both of your partnership. You guys are husband and wife and planning a baby is not a small thing... Definitely not after having three of them so always remembers to ask about each other's opinions and thoughts over it."

"And jungkook have limits, taebear. His body will start to weaken if you keep planning baby after baby without leaving any gaps in between. He is a mother and his side of the task is much more harder than yours. I'm not saying your role as a father is any less but he has to take care of all of them including you at the end of the day." Seo Joon explained making taehyung realize as he fell bad for what he did.

"I'm sorry, Koo." Ravenette apologizes and jungkook being a soft baby wifey, forgives his husband immediately and it's not like he regrets bringing another angel into the world who resembles him and his love. 

"It's okay, hubby. I'm sorry too. Did I hit you too harshly? Did it hurt anywhere? Aww, my baby bear." Younger cutely cupped his husband's face and checked if he had hurt his love anywhere severely.

Brunette leaves so many kisses over fluffy raven hair before giving a peck to his pouty husband.

Seo Joon sighed shaking his head in disbelief at the couple's chameleon behavior. He can't believe they are the same couple who were fighting like an animals a few moments ago.

"Okay, I'm taking my leave. I hope you guys won't fight again." The male talked but the couple didn't even spare a single glance at a man so he left informing the maid who look at seo Joon with pity eyes.

The couple then shifted to their bedroom when taehyung receives a piece of great news from his secretary. 

"What?! You're joking right, yoona?" Ravenette asked astonished.

"Okay! I will be there and please send it to my home. Thank you noona." Taehyung thanked his secretary who is also a good friend of him, Im Yoon-ah. 

"What happened, tae?" Jungkook queried looking at his all-giddy husband.

"Koo! We are invited to Asia's biggest business award show and I'm nominated in major three categories. I'm so happy!!!" Older gleamed embracing his grinning wife.

"Congratulations hubby. I will pray that you receive every single one of them." Brunette said making his husband fasten his hold. 

"Thanks, baby and we are invited so you had to come with me." Taehyung announced letting go of his wife.

"Okay, I will accompany you." Younger conceded.

"But what about kids?" 

"We can bring them with us for after party. Seo Joon Hyung will be there so he will take care of the kids, he is not nominated this year so he will be present there as an audience and after party. Kids can join us after the award show." Taehyung clarified and jungkook agreed since seo Joon is the only one who can take care of their princess well.

Later, the news blasted like a firecracker and taehyung again trended on social media platforms for nominations in Asia's biggest business awards as his fans were getting wild. 

Their group congratulated taehyung and wished him good lucks. They were also asking for a big party if taehyung receive the award.

It didn't take time for award day to arrive. The show was at 8 p.m. and after party was at 9:30 so the couple was getting ready with the professional make artists doing their dress up and make-up as Their kids were also dressed royally. 

(Imagine jungkook in this)

"Oh my god! Look at our kids, tae. They all look so cute. Awwie jungie you look exactly a baby version of your appa... so handsome! and gukkie my bunny you looks so adorable in the pink suit... And My diva looks like an actual Disney Princess." Jungkook was busy admiring his kids while raining them with kisses. His husband was enjoying the scene until his sharp eyes scanned his wife's clothes.

Taehyung's frown deepen as he instructed maids to make something light for their kids while he dragged his glowing wifey to their bedroom.

"Change these clothes." Ravenette authorized in an intense voice making his wife puzzle.

"But why? What's wrong with these clothes? It's formal and I like them." Younger quizzed.

"But I don't like them so change it." Taehyung gritted his teeth. 

"No, tell me first what's the problem with this outfit?" 

"It's too revealing and I don't want anyone else to look at what is only for my eyes to see." Taehyung darkly whispered trailing the back of his index and middle fingers on the younger's revealed cleavage. 

Jungkook shuddered at the touch almost moaning when his husband gave a smooch on the mole of his cleavage.

"Now go and change." Older commanded.

Jungkook changed into another black outfit.

"Is it fine now, my possessive tiger or do you want me to wear a turtle neck on this?" Younger taunted.

"It would have been better but we don't have time left so I will let it slide only this time and after today, I don't want any cleavage or boobs showing outfits in your closet." 

"Alright so is it fine with booty shorts and skinny jeans?" 

"No I want them out too, you're only allowed to wear those when you are Alone with me otherwise cover yourself like it's winter season."

"Why are you possessive babe? You know they can just see  .....only you can touch." Brunette teased circling his hands around his husband's shoulder who was looking so hot with a clenched jaw and angry red eyes.

"No, they can't. You're only mine to see, to touch and to fuck, baby." Taehyung uttered in a heavy tone making the younger exhale shakily. Jungkook have thing for his husband's deep dominant voice.

A knock on the door intruded making the couple come out of their world. the maid informed them about seo joon's arrival as They're going in his limo.

Taehyung and jungkook rushed into the living room. Seo Joon had already settled the kids inside and he told the couple to get inside before they gets any more delayed.

The family appreciated the luxurious ride with Ravenette and the oldest male discussing business things and jungkook regretted not inviting any of his friends to give him company but then it was his husband's first-ever award show and the raven-haired needed him by his side.

When they reached seo Joon told them where he would be sitting with the kids just so the couple doesn't have to find them. Seo Joon has booked VIP seats in the audience so kids can comfortably have their space.

The award show has allowed only a few media to enter and they can only interact or click the pictures after the event has started so guests won't feel uncomfortable at the entrance. After all,this isn't a met gala or red carpet show.

Kim couple waved goodbye to the kids and settled in front raw where all nominees are sitting. They greeted a few old business people who the couple knew from the old times as the award show started with loud music and glowing lights. 

Jungkook looked behind to check if his kids are doing fine, specially aera as this is her first time being in public around many people so younger hopes she isn't getting irritated by all these noises... but to his surprise, their angel was doing absolutely fine with her favorite uncle. The girl really loves seo joon.

Taehyung told his wife to calm down as the welcoming of the show ended. the announcers were listing the name of awards with the nominations through the provided mic.

Now, the time of waiting was over as anchors started to name the winners of other nominations.

Ravenette was getting nervous so brunette hold his hand in a tight grip giving him a reassuring smile to which taehyung felt an air of relief pass through his lungs.

He was so glad that his wife is here beside him to calm and encourage him because after not showing up for more than six years in the business field, he was feeling a little demotivated and people's judgey gazes weren't making the situation any better.

But he knows that he needs to kick this fear off today. He needs to declare his come back today.

When the host announced the next nominations, taehyung squeezed his wife's soft small hands a little tighter.

"The next nomination is, Korea's fastest growing company in the year 2022 and our nominees are..." The lady anchor spoke and listed the names in which Taehyung's company Kim enterprises name was also there.

Now the moment everyone has been waiting for... This was one of the best awards any business company can receive and there was a total of nine companies with Kim enterprises.

Taehyung's breathing started to labour as Sweat formed on his palms and forehead.

Jungkook tried to comfort him but it wasn't working anymore as the older looked focused on the guest who is going to announce the winning company's name.

"And the award of the fastest growing company of the year 2022 goes too..." Ravenette can hear his heartbeats pulsing in his ear as he clutched the younger's palm.

"KIM Enterprises."

For a moment taehyung couldn't even process that his company's name has been announced, he only believes when his grinning wife nodded at him encouraging him to get up and go to the stage.

Ravenette smiled ear to ear before kissing his wife and standing up. He adjusted his expensive suit and walked toward the stage.

The old man from another big foreign company gives him a bouquet of flowers and hands him the well-deserved award while congratulating him. The entire hall was filled with wild applause but the loudest was jungkook's who was trying to hold his tears back by biting his lips, His eyes full of proud tears as younger gives a flying kiss to his love of life who smiled in return.

Taehyung accepted the award as the lady anchor gestured for him to speak a few words about his success.

Ravenette stand in front of almost a hundred people, all with big business companies and corporations, groups etc but his orbs only focused on one face and he knew what he have to say.

"Good Evening everyone. Thank you for choosing my company and honoring me with such a big title. I know past years have been tough for me, I lost many things... Probably everyone in here is aware of the drama. *Audience laughs a little* let's not mention it. Today the reason I'm here standing in front of you and receiving this award instead of breaking down- is not because of any hard work or skills...  it's because of one certain person. I would like to give all my success credit to that one individual who never left me in my toughest times, I may have chosen to give up and let go of my dream at many points but that one person didn't let me, he was always there for me, he never failed to encourage me and keep reminding of my dreams. Even if I give my life to that person it still won't be enough for what he has done for me.

Ladies and gentlemen that person is .... my wife. Mrs. Kim jungkook. please give a big hand for him... Thank you for always standing by my side in my thick and thins, Mrs.kim. I love you so much." Taehyung completed his speech but the camera has already shifted to a figure who was sobbing in his palms with tears continuously streaming down his red cheeks.

Jungkook couldn't help it when his husband appreciated and credited him for his success in front of hundreds of people.

As soon as taehyung walked down the stage thanking everyone, he immediately went to his wife as cameras were still focused on them and taehyung engulfed his sobbing wife in his warmth before kissing on the crown of his fluffy head. Jungkook also stand up and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck who kept brushing his back in soothingly.

Everyone in the audience witnessed the moment of a couple and couldn't help but get emotional over such a beautiful and pure moment.

Taehyung calmed his wifey down and next, he won all three awards in raw with being youngest CEO of Korea and businessman of the year.  

Seo Joon kept cheering him from behind and his kids also shouting for their appa which made taehyung almost tear up when it was displayed on the big screen.

After collecting their awards, winner guests can enter in after party so the family united at the entrance and seo Joon immediately embraced taehyung in a tight prideful hug after giving aera to her mom.

"I'm so proud of you, tae." 

"Thanks, Hyung." 

Taehyung clutched all of his children in his tight embrace with giving lots of kisses and the media at the entrance couldn't stop clicking pictures and awing at the cute family.

"Sir, ma'am. Please one photo." Few cameramen requested and taehyung being a gentleman accepted.

The family stood in line with taehyung holding his wife's waist and junghyun at his front while jungkook holding aera in his arms with gukk in front. 

"Hyung, come please join us." Taehyung offered and seo Joon also joined as the couple give him a place in the center of them. 

A small photoshoot soon finished as they get inside the party. People congratulated taehyung, others talked with jungkook and seo Joon meanwhile, the kids were getting bored. 

They didn't stay at the party for more than 20 minutes because the children were getting sleepy so family vacated the party earlier.

Seo Joon dropped them home and departed for his home. A couple dressed their kids in night wears and also changed into comfy clothes.

"You were being so flirty." Jungkook poked fun at smiling.

"Oh really?" Ravenette pointed before pulling his giggling wife on the bed and both covered themselves with the blanket and soon the strings of ' ahh and oh's filled the room'

....

Next will be the official last chapter of this book. I cried while writing this. (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 46.5K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
214K 14.9K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
76.7K 11K 63
Story by cutegir2002 >>> A story about a super active, talkative, passionate , cheerful guy JEON JUNGKOOK and a dull, calm, silent, sorrowful guy KIM...
261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...