My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 29

2.2K 104 19
By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two days passed in peace. Jungkook is now 7 months pregnant and his husband strictly restricted him from moving too much.

Their house again has a company of known guests. The team husband was discussing about the evidence against yugyeom. 

Meanwhile, Seokjin, Jimin and hobi were enjoying their time at taekook's home as their kids played in the backyard while their husbands were busy looking for clues.

"For some reason, looking at jungkookie makes me want to have another child too." Hobi uttered sipping on his Sprite.

"I know right." Jimin added bouncing the baby in his arms.

"It's not the same for me though. I think two kids are enough for me and joonie. Besides I don't wanna go through the similar pain again, last pregnancy was very difficult for me." Seokjin differed cutting the fruits on the plate.

They all were in the small backyard of a young Kim couple's house. Their husbands were slight away from the squad wifey, relaxed under the shed of the tree on the round table.

"Yeah, you're right. I had a cesarian because I really can't handle the labor pains." The red-haired male conceded.

"Well, we haven't given any option with yoon-jae as our doctor already warned us that I had difficulty in conceiving before so they don't wanna take a risk during natural birth." A blonde male mumbled.

"My jimoon is through natural birth but Jia is cesarian." Purple-haired male talked in middle.

"Koo, what about you?" Jimin raised a question as the trio's attention turned to the pregnant male.

"I had all-natural births. I didn't have any cesarian and this one is also going to be the same." Jungkook retorted caressing his belly fondly.

"Woah, I have to say koo... You're the strongest among us, I can't really imagine having three children with normal delivery." Hoseok was awed as other two agree with him.

"By the way, taehyung loves kids right?" Jimin quizzed looking at taehyung discussing while feeding slice of fruits to gukkie and Jia who were settled on his lap.

"Yeah. He practically grew up around the kids, he was the only Hyung in his orphanage who stayed till turning eighteen."  Brunette responded eyeing his husband with a soft gaze.

"I am really glad that you decided to stay with taehyung, kook. He must be very happy to have a family after not having anyone by his side for nearly 18 years." Jin expressed with a sincere smile.

"He always told me how much lucky he is to have me and that I completed his only dream of having a family by giving birth to our two angles. Just this morning, he thanked me like a million times for making him father again." Younger laughed at his last phrase making his friends also laugh.

The Wifey squad was busy chatting about this stuff while the husbands  we're having a real intense conversation.

"Taehyung, you still have your company's data with you right?" Eunwoo inquired glancing at the older.

"Yeah, I have all of it stored in my laptop." 

"Good, then send it to me, I'll see if I can detect anything suspicious." Pink-haired man replied .

"I have gone through yugyeom's company information and it is completely spotless. He hasn't stored any suspicious info in his regular business data." Namjoon notified making other men sigh.

"It's obvious. That jerk is clever, he won't leave any important data related to taehyung's property in his regular database. He obviously doesn't wanna get into trouble." Yoongi remarked.

Taehyung jogged inside and returned with his laptop. He send important data to Eun-woo as the pink-haired male began to scan every little detail.

"Yoongi, can you check the deals, stakeholders and customers background data, maybe one of them has helped yugyeom in this game. I'll check the company's internal financial data and namjoon get the list of the people who made deals in the month of taehyung's bankruptcy." Eunwoo instructed as namjoon and yoongi got to their given works.

Taehyung was answering their questions between. 

They didn't even realise how much time passed to find even a tiny hint from Tae's company because yugyeom's side was all crystal clear.

Namjoon sighed keeping the list over the table with a disappointed look.

"Eun, there's no one new who made deal with Tae's company in that particular month, everyone is taehyung's old and trusted business partner." Silver-haired acquainted.

"Same here, nothing suspicious with stakeholders or dealers or customers, their data's are clear-cut." Yoongi spoke shutting taehyung's laptop.

Ravenette seems stressed by now. He was about to tell everyone to shut it but eunwoo's high-pitched voice stopped him.

"I find it! Bro I fucking find it!" 

"What? What did you find?" Namjoon leaned towards the screen pink-haired was so concentrated on.

"Tae, they messed with your company's accounting data. Look here... Someone was playing smart with all the money you had stocked in whatever form but they have a pretty good idea about all your accounting department including your net worth." Eunwoo enlightened the older who kept looking at the screen with pointed gazes.

"Fuck! They have messed it up real bad, look at all those fake numbers the accounting department is showing while the original amount keeps dropping down. I swear to god, it has to be someone old, who knows everything about your company and personal properties, dude." Yoongi dotted in as namjoon and Eun-woo agreed.

"Yeah, tae. That's someone well known's work. There's no way an outsider or newcomer can get such personal information about your company or personal life." Eunwoo declared staring at the frowned man.

"I don't really have any suspects because all my old employees and partners who know both my personal and professional life are only Mr.park and his sons." 

"You mean, Hyung-Sik and woo-sik?" Namjoon quizzed at which Ravenette nodded.

"Hmm, but they're our university friends guys why would they do such a thing to tae when they were the ones to offer help to taehyung when he needed a decent job." Min haired male interrogated not finding anything to doubt their old friends.

"Yeah, we were like Bro's and they really supported taehyung." Gray-haired admitted.

"Then there's no suspect left because no one can get such deep information of any company without having a high position or good personal relations with taehyung." Eunwoo recited.

Taehyung leaned his back on the chair while pinching the bridge of his nose. His brain was a mess, Ravenette doesn't know who to trust and who to doubt anymore. The thought of someone close to him having been involved in such a crime is alone making his fatigue worse.

"Even if we show this account data to a court, they will still ask for the one who messed with it so again, the case will be kept on pause until the suspect has been found and that's gonna take a long long time if Seoul police department earned that case." Namjoon uttered stating the truth.

"Yeah but let's not lose hope yet, I have someone who can help us with this, I'll talk to him and then tell you whatever we can find." Eunwoo cheered everyone before their wives called them for dinner.

The group was savoring their dinner except for two people, taehyung wasn't eating just playing with his food and his wife, of course, notice his husband's tension.

Older only ate when jin noticed the pressure between the couple and somehow convinced taehyung to eat. 

The dinner ended and as usual, all the couples departed after helping the duo clean up. Jungkook told his kids to go and sleep in their room as tired kids were dozing off.

After making sure the kids are sleeping, jungkook waddled to their bedroom and found his husband lost in thought staring into space.

Brunette carefully walked to his husband before joining him on the bed but Ravenette was still lost so jungkook leaned near his cheek and gave a gentle kiss before trailing the smooches down to his husband's jawline and neck.

Older's chains of thoughts broke when he felt wetness all over his neck with the pair of hands working on unbuttoning his nightshirt.

"Koo..." 

Taehyung holds his wife by nape before thoroughly pulling other's face out of his neck.

"What are you doing, babe?" Ravenette whispered staring into soft doe eyes.

"Umm trying to make you feel good?" Younger answered playfully at which his husband chuckled in tiny.

Older attached his forehead to his wife's head brushing their noses together.

"Don't stress too much, honey. All will be fine." Jungkook ensures locking his fingers into his husband's dark fluffy hair.

"Yeah." 

•••

The next day wasn't any different as the group once again came to cheer up taehyung at jungkook's request.

Everyone was settled on the living room sofa others sprawled on fluffy matt over the floor while kids were playing upstairs as it was raining outside.

Taehyung was patiently waiting for eunwoo to say something because the pink-haired man looked really anxious.

"Tae, I found the person who messed with kin enterprises' internal financial accounts." 

"Who? Just give me the name already." Ravenette impatiently expressed.

"It's Woo-Sik and Hyung-Sik." 

The room fell noiseless for long duration.

"Eun but why did they do such a thing? They are really good friends with us." Older let out frustratingly.

"I called them to meet us but they had already fled to America. I found out from my agent that Mr.park, their father was very disappointed in both sons because of their lack of seriousness in business (hyung-sik and woo-sik) so the old man was thinking about giving you the important shares of the company. Mr.park was afraid their son won't be able to handle this company and will drown all his hard work by how much they were spending money on enjoying their lives. They found out about their father's intentions shortly. both brothers hold up a grudge against you, tae and started planning to plot against you and that's when yugyeom showed up. They gathered up after Mr.park's funeral and carried out the plan. Later they succeeded in destroying you completely they divided your company shares into three parts, Hyung-sik and woo-sik used their portions to build an empire in America while yugyeom developed his business here in Korea. So that's how it went." Eunwoo narrated the story and everyone glimpsed so disappointed in their own friends.

"I can't believe they did that to tae. Such an assholes." Seokjin reviled.

"They should have talked to me, I would have given it all but why betray? I doesn't even had any idea about Mr.park's intentions." Ravenette announced clasping his forehead while his wife stroked his back in consolation.

"It's okay tae, the deed has been done. Now, the important thing is we should inform the court and let them handle it." Eunwoo attempted to ease the situation. 

"I don't want to make you more depressed but let me tell you this, even if the court caught the three culprits( Hyung-Sik, Woo-Sik and yugyeom)and punished them thoroughly, there is no guarantee that you will get all your lost property back, taehyung. As per what eunwoo just said, the shares they have spent won't come back, perhaps court will definitely charge them millions for this crime but still, you won't get all shares back." Purple haired male stated making Ravenette more pessimistic.

"Yeah, that's true. The court can only penalize them and put penalties on them but your lost shares are difficult to get back and it's nearly impossible to restart the Kim enterrises without it." Namjoon conceded with his wife.

"Great now I don't have any sponsorship for my old company anyway and my lost money won't come back what could be more worse?" Taehyung mumbled. 

Older looked like he is about to have a breakdown so jungkook immediately embraced him.

"Hey, tae. It's okay. At least now, your property is freed from that fake ass bank." Hobi tried to encourage.

"But what's the use if I won't get any support." Older cried out struggling to hold his tears back.

"Tae-" brunette was about to calm his husband when his phone rang.

Younger put the call on speaker after seeing sung-kyung's name on the screen.

'jungkook! What the hell are you guys doing!? Do you know what have happened?!!!' the lady was practically screaming on the phone making people in the room alarm.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook disputed back.

'oh god! Turn on the TV and watch the news. it's all over Korea.' the woman informed in a hyped voice.

Yoongi hastily reaches out for the tv remote turning it on before switching to the news channel.

Everyone's orifices were glued to the tv screen which displayed fresh current affairs of Korea.

Reporter on the screen: ' The biggest mystery business case of the year XXXX has been solved today as the court has received the strong evidence submitted by an anonymous admirer of Kim taehyung. The person refused to reveal their identity so the court has decided to check up on it personally. 

Court and police department has been trying to make a contact with Mr.kim taehyung as he comes across out of reach currently.' 

~

The group twirled their head toward the raven-haired man with squinted gazes and tightened lips as taehyung just delivered them a timid grin showing his lifeless phone.

"Kim taehyung, charge your fucking phone!" Yoongi shouted making everyone flinch. Taehyung kept his phone in charging when the news reporter again initiated exclaiming snatching the group's attention back on the screen.

Reporter on screen: 'Court has verified the evidence sent by an anonymous admirer and now police have already captured Kim yugyeom, yes you heard me right, the Kim yugyeom, very famous and known CEO of KYG groups is happened to be a culprit of Kim enterprises bankruptcy case. 

According to the sources, Mr.kim yugyeom involved two very close friends of Mr.kim taehyung to toss the Kim enterprises name from Korea's top listed business companies. It is implied that the major explanation for demolishing Kim taehyung's company was to just clear him out of the way from obtaining on top. It said to be a business rivals fights.'

~

"Business rivals fight, my ass." Seokjin cursed with a gnarled face.

"Who that anonymous admirer can be tae? Do you have any idea?" Namjoon asked picking everyone's curiosity.

Taehyung does have filed the litigation after he gets to know that yugyeom was behind it all and the other investigation of his case which he filed right after his bankruptcy was handled by police departments but they couldn't be able to find any evidence and finally after all these years, the faces of real masterminds behind the case are disclosed.

The news channel was showing a short video of yugyeom's arrest as the vile male was trying to cover his face with handcuffed wrist. The fan of taehyung's had jammed the police station when police were taking yugyeom into their Custody from the hospital he was admitted to. Taehyung was a good public figure despite being the youngest CEO of Korea so people admired him lots.

Taehyung's fans were spitting, throwing slippers, eggs and all the ugly things at the arrested male who was trying to protect himself behind officers between the heavy crowd.

So much commotion was occurring and group doesn't know how to react anymore. Everything shifted so fast that they couldn't think of any possibilities. 

All couples were intensely focused on the screen when the noise of the doorbell grabbed their attention.

"It must be someone from the police department." Jimin assumed while hobi opened the door.

"Umm are you perhaps from the police department?" A red-haired male asked the unknown man in semi-formal attire. 

"Is this Kim taehyung's house?" The visitor inquired.

Now, taehyung and jungkook and their friends were curious about who hobi was talking to so Ravenette shouted from the living room to let the man in before everyone faced stressed older again.

Hoseok welcomed the man inside before bowing scarcely.

"Tae, now what are you going to do about the company?" Seokjin quizzed.

"I'm gonna give up." 

"You're not giving up." A stern voice from behind made all of them turn their head toward the speaker.

Taehyung's spheres extended recognising very familiar face after years.

"Seo Joon Hyung?" 

Once again the hush of the room even makes pouring standstill.

"Long time no see, taebear." Seo Joon spoke with open arms and taehyung ran into his embrace like a little kid. 

He missed his Hyung so much. They parted when seo Joon turned eighteen and has to leave the shelter of the orphanage leaving taehyung who is like a little brother to him.

~~~~~

Park Seo Joon:

Taehyung's hyung who also grew up in the same orphanage as taehyung but unfortunately lost contact after turning eighteen.

Owns Asia's biggest business networking company.

Known to have strong connections with the underworld so rivals mostly avoids him.

~~~

"H-Hyung..." Ravenette's voice sounded so broken that seo Joon couldn't help but soothe his little brother figure just like old times.

"It's all going be fine, taebear. I'm here now." 

"Hey Isn't he the same Mr.park seo Joon who is the CEO of Asia's biggest networking company" eunwoo whispered covering his mouth with his hand beside yoongi's ear who nodded approving. 

Seo Joon is a very famous person around Asia but he hasn't visited Korea in long after giving up on finding his only little brother figure, so not many people know him besides top-class business companies.

"Oh, so you were that anonymous admirer of taehyung who submitted all the evidence in the court?" Silver-haired interrogated stepping forward.

"Yeah. I get to know what happened with my taebear here so I decided to get this mess clear first. Now you don't have to worry about anything at all. Those other two bastards are already caught and will shortly land in Korea for punishment. I'll make sure they will receive life sentences for ruining tae's personal and professional life. I know about yugyeom's cheap intentions but I don't want to disclose the real reason to the media that's why I feed money to the media and told them to call it off as business rivals' fights. It's very personal and giving real reasons means making taehyung's wife stand in a courtroom which is the last thing I wanted to happen. I don't want to make it a hot tea topic by involving Tae's family in it." Seo Joon clarified and everyone felt happy for implying such consideration.

"Thank you, Hyung." Taehyung squeezed his Hyung tighter with new tears pouring out of his midnight sights. 

"And don't even think about giving up on your company. Your hyung will provide all the necessary expenses to get your company to stand again. No need to find any sponsorship or support anymore. I'll make sure that you receive your lost properties ( it means taehyung's houses, vacation houses, farmhouses, lands, anything counts as personal property and not used as a business)

The group cheered out loudly. A few minutes ago, the atmosphere was so disastrous but now it is like a rainbow just popped up in their house turning all the black and white shades into wonderful seven colors.

Taehyung calmed down and wiped away his tears while seo joon gave one more surprise to everyone by calling Jackson inside.

"Oh my god! Jackson bro!" Namjoon gave a manly handshake and hug to his bro who was beaming and greeting his old friends in the room.

"Jackson is my personal assistant and my personal advisor. From Jackson I was be able to reached taehyung. Till now I didn't know my personal assistant and my little brother were  friends." Seo Joon explained as everyone appall.

"Yeah, other day I met taehyung in the club and ...remember tae, in that drunk state you told me your situation and problems, I couldn't stop thinking about it so I tried to talk with my boss to offer you a job but my boss turns out to be your Hyung." Jackson spilled and people in the room couldn't speculate what a great coincidence it was.

After that the couples mingled with seo Joon catching up with their old college friend Jackson when suddenly seo Joon started to roam his eyes around the couches and room, turning and twisting his head.

"Hyung, what are you finding?" Ravenette asked seeing his Hyung looking here and there around the house.

"Jackson told me you've kids, taebear. Where are your kids?" The male in a suit questioned.

Jungkook shortly called for all the kids upstairs to come down meanwhile seo Joon gazed at jungkook.

"Is he your wife, tae?" 

"Yeah Hyung. Umm koo?!"  Taehyung called his wife.

Younger bowed respectfully with his cute bunny smile and Seo Joon couldn't help but coo inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jungkook greeted.

"He's very cute and oh you're pregnant. Congratulations." The suited male grinned back congratulating the couple.

Pitter-patter of tiny footsteps sounded on the stairs before a group of kids ran towards the living room. All the kids stood in a group with puppy eyes and amazed faces to see two new additions between their parents.

Seo Joon again cooed looking at all the cute children making him remember their days at the orphanage. He gently pulls out two particular kids by their arms before affectionately caressing their hair.

The pairs were dumbfound by the fact that the male picked the correct kids.

"Hyung, how did you know which one is mine?" Taehyung asked with big eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Seo Joon playfully questioned back putting his palms under taegguk and Jonghyun's chin.

Everyone couldn't keep their waves of laughter and cracked up. Taekook couple also cackled thinking no one really needs any DNA test as a simple guess from their children's faces is enough for anyone to know who's those kids' parents will be.

"Appa, who is this ahjussi?" Gukkie puzzled with pouty lips as his older brother was as curious as him.

"He's your uncle baby. My Hyung." Ravenette replied and kids immediately threw themselves on seo Joon who made them sit in his lap.

"Yeahhh, we got unkie!" Gukkie hailed making all the figures in the room smile.

Seo Joon played with all the kids wholeheartedly and get to know taehyung's friends who were so supportive and not anything less than a family which he was grateful for. 

He personally thanked jungkook for choosing taehyung as his life partner and making such a huge sacrifice for him. He couldn't be able to create his own family because of his busy life but he was delighted that taehyung have his own family.

The day ended with lots of surprises, drama, chaos and laughter. By evening, sung Kyung notified that mina was also found guilty for owning 30% shares of old Kim enterprises property so police also arrested her. Her wicked plans all fell back on her as now she was regretting getting involved with yugyeom. 

Everything settled in the right places as it was before. 

All the faces were glowing with the smile but it shortly turned into gloom when taehyung fell to the floor as his body became like an iron stick, all stiff before he started shaking and jerking violently.

Jungkook approached his husband with horror in his eyes as everyone in the room gather around the trembling figure. Hobi sent the kids into the guest room while seo Joon screamed at Jackson to call an ambulance.

"Taehyung!!! Tae!!!..."

TBC ...

First of all, warm welcome to all my new readers and followers. I am really grateful for your support and motivation. And my very special thanks to one of my favorite taekook author taehee123 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.7K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...
275K 14.3K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...
21K 3.4K 19
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
48.2K 2K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...