My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 25

2K 115 11
By HARDfujoshigirl_

A clock on the wall ticked at 5:30 a.m. as the lying figure on the couch squirmed in discomfort, squinting his eyes while clasping his head.

Taehyung Groaned out when his head started to throb terribly. He found himself in the living room of his house with a blanket wrapping his aching body.

The clatters of crocks from the kitchen picked his awareness as he peeked towards the kitchen.

"Oh God, tae... You finally woke up. How are you feeling now? Do you feel dizzy or anything?" Jungkook questioned checking his husband's temperature by pressing his palm on the other's forehead.

Younger looked so dead worried.

"I'm fine." Older responded in a groggy voice.

"I was so scared when Jackson Hyung called last night-... and why did you drink so much till you pass out." Jungkook scolded his husband who has his head down like a child getting scolded by his mother.

"I'm sorry, Koo." Older apologies with head hanging low but brunette cupped his husband's face making him look up.

"Babe, I'm not angry but can you please stop drinking. I told you that if something is bothering you then you can tell me, I'm always here for you. I can't see my husband leaning on bottles of booze because of stress when I'm here. You're not sharing anything with me since I've revealed my pregnancy. Is it because you're afraid that you'll put too much stress upon me by sharing your problems then please don't think like that. I'm your wife, tae... If I don't understand your problems and pain then who else will?" Jungkook soothingly talked to his husband making him realise that he can lean on his wife in his tough times. 

Brunette ensured that he will always comfort his husband through thick and thin. this made taehyung nearly tear up.

"Koo, I couldn't be able to do anything for you or our family, I only create problems for you. I can't even provide enough for my own wife and children. I'm such a pathetic father and a terrible husband. Your father is right kook, I don't deserve you. You deserve a better partner than me who will always keep you happy and fulfill your every wish. Now I can't even control my drinking habits." Older clenches his head pulling on his locks while his wife was hurt that his husband thinks of himself less.

"I didn't marry you because I wanted you to be a perfect husband for me, I marry you because I love you. Taehyung. The day we started our relationship was the day my hand became always for you to hold and my heart forever yours to keep. When I took a vow on our marriage day, I mean every single line I spoke. I mean it with all of my heart. The day my name merged with yours was the day I gave my everything to you, tae. I don't regret marrying you and I never regretted and I will never regret it." Younger declared with a persistent manifestation.

"You're my world tae, We have faced all the ups and downs together and just because of few people are saying a bunch of stupid shit will never make me leave you. I don't care what they say, all I care about is you, all I ever want is your love and for you to stand by my side till my last breath. I don't fucking care about your flaws we all have them, nobody's perfect and I'm here to accept all of you so please don't ever tell me that you don't deserve me because no one in this world deserves me more than you, baby." Jungkook poured his heart content with tears endlessly seeping down his chubby cheeks.

Ravenette was frozen in his place after listening to his wife's disclosure. He can't thank god enough to have jungkook as his life partner. His heart was exploding a million colors after hearing such a powerful confession. Older knew his wife loves him so much but confessions like this always make him feel like he is the most luckiest man alive on this earth to have jungkook by his side.

Taehyung hugged younger while raining kisses on younger's neck, shoulders, and cheeks everywhere he can reach in the position.

"I love you, Kim jungkook. I love you so much. I'll die without you."

"Shh... No one is dying. I'm always here for you. I love you too my tiger, my hubby." Brunette adored his husband smooching long kisses over his shoulder and jaw. 

"Don't ever leave me, Koo and Please never give up on us." Older mumbled leaning his forehead over his wife's shoulder as younger kept caressing his messy raven locks.

"I will never. No matter what." 

Jungkook replied giving a final kiss over the older's tangled strands and ravenette buried his face in his favourite place, his wife's soft chest.

Taehyung looked so vulnerable so jungkook hold him with so much care.

We sometimes forget that man of the house is also a human, he also seeks comfort and warmth so it's a wife's duty to hold him in his weak times. He rightfully deserves a bit of pampering and never forget to show that he is truly appreciated in the house for his hard work.

Soon the couple parted with now grinning tiger, Who stole a lengthy peck from his bunny wife. 

Jungkook chuckled at the cute action of his husband while messing with his hair more. 

"By the way, you look so cute with such a round round tummy, Koo. My bear must be growing healthy inside his mommy's belly." Taehyung cooed brushing the smaller's big belly before slipping his raven head inside the younger's loose t-shirt.

"Tae! It tickles." Brunette giggled holding his hubby's head inside the fabric as older kept giving butterfly kisses over the stretched skin.

After a long giggling and kissing session older let go of his wife.

"What is troubling you, baby? Is that a notice from the bank?" 

Ravenette fell silent at the question as last day's scenario played in his mind. He can't tell his wife about mina's intention or he'll be worried in his pregnancy. Tae really doesn't like to lie or hide anything from his wife but he was in tight spot right now.

"And what about the deal you were going to propose to your boss for our company?" Brunette added making the male in front anxious.

"I did present the deal and my both boss said they will think about it so we have to wait till they decide an answer." Older responded while apologizing to the younger in his mind.

"Oh alright. But tae please don't take too much stress about it. I don't want you to drink uncontrollably ever again. Okay?" 

"Okay." 

•|•|•|•|

Taehyung left the home with a heavy heart and trafficked brain while younger was at home alone as junghyun is at school and gukkie at play school.

The brunette was busy reading a good storybook when his phone chime with message.

Unknown:

2 p.m. at KYG, in my office.

If you didn't come then you're husband will face the consequences. 

Okay baby, bye.

Jungkook stared at the text for long two minutes before moving to change into something decent and comfortable.

Younger didn't have a choice other than going as he didn't want anyone to get hurt so he made his way towards the place he hate the most.

At KYG group office building 📍:

Jungkook reached earlier than he expected so he waited in the waiting area with a scarf covering his face. People were passing him, workers, dealers, investors all kinds of people. 

But a certain person caught his attention who looked very familiar. His calm expression turned into a heavy scowl when younger discerned mina stepping out of yugyeom's office walking past him before entering into the elevator. She had a bunch of files in her hands and a crooked smirk on her face which made the brunette grimace more.

Younger was thinking an obvious first question coming to his mind. What was mina doing in here not to mention inside yugyeom's office? 

Younger sensed something really wrong going between the duo as he couldn't find the common link between two of his worst enemies. 

Before he can speculate further, yugyeom's secretary notified him to go inside as a covered figure stepped inside the place he despises the most with the presence of the person he loathes most in this entire world.

There stood the reason for his grief, suffering and trouble. The man was grinning with a creepy smile as his ex-childhood friend a.k.a his obsession stand in front of him with blank utterance.

Jungkook had a stoic expression and deadly gaze when he made eye contact with the person in front who signalled scarfed figure to relax and sit calmly but the younger didn't budge.

"What is it, yugyeom? Spill it quickly." Younger talked in flat voice getting straight to the point, not wanting to stay any more time with his life's destroyer under the same roof.

"Oh, kookie. Stop being so formal with me. Come on sit down and let's talk.-

"I'm not here to relax and chat so bark whatever bullshit you want to say!" 

The male sighed with a tired chuckle leaving his throat as he eyed the younger who has uncovered his face now. The brunette was in baggy shirt and comfort pants with a baby pink overcoat draping over his shoulder making him look extra cute.

Then abruptly, the man's gaze fall over the very prominent bump of other which he was trying to hide with his overcoat. 

"You're pregnant?" Yugyeom questioned with jaw visibly clenching and fist balling.

Younger didn't reply and decided to ignore the unnecessary questions. He heard the other male laugh in mock before he began striding closer to the brunette.

"Why jungkook? Wasn't two children enough or that bastard is planning to keep you knocked up all the time? You know it makes my blood boil knowing that you have birthed two children of his and now you're carrying a third one." 

"He is my husband I can have as many as kids I want with him. It's none of your business." The smaller male replied savagely. He is so tired of hearing the same thing from the people who aren't even close enough to be called friends or relative. 

Jungkook stands fearlessly while yugyeom circled him around. 

"Why don't you give me one chance to fill this beautiful womb of yours with my seeds, keep it empty once for my heir too, kookie. I desperately want to make a baby with you." The male spoke with maniac orbs And  jungkook looked at the other in shock, his words made the younger want to puke as he hold his stomach in distress.

"You're disgusting, yugyeom! I can't believe I once gave you the title of my best friend. A sick bastard like you will never be able to even have a single shred of me. And how can you say those words to a married man. I'm now someone's wife and mother of two kids, yugyeom. Leave me and my family alone for god's sake!" Younger exclaimed having enough of yugyeom's bullshit.

"I will never leave you jeon jungkook! because you're mine, I don't care if you are someone's wife, I don't fucking care if you're a mother of two or three or even ten children because I'll still come back for you. In my eyes, you'll always be my little angel who drives me crazy just by existing on this damn earth."

"First of all. I'm not jeon anymore. It's KIM JUNGKOOK, a wife of Kim taehyung so you better remember it and besides that, If you don't fucking care if I'm married or mother then I don't also fucking care if you go crazy or insane, you won't be able to have me in this life nor in any other's because I, Kim jungkook will always belong to Kim taehyung, my husband. I will only love him." Jungkook contended sassily but the CEO of KYG group had other agendas.

Yugyeom laughed taunting.

"Kookie, don't forget I still have your last hope in my hand and I bet you must have received the notice from the bank. Now think, I can easily make you lose that old company property of your dear husband on a single snap of my finger and you wouldn't really want that considering your family's financial conditions, right jungkookie." 

Younger fell silent not finding any words to argue back.

"Aw. Don't worry my baby. I have a good deal for you which can benefit both of us. Wanna hear?" The man in a suit asked who didn't obtain any answer from another side so the fella took it as yes.

"So here's the deal, baby. I'll leave you and your husband and your entire family alone. I'll even give your husband's company back and will never bother any of you in the future but... In return, I want you to sleep with me for one night, Just one night in the same bed and all your problems will be solved forever."  The man placed a deal as disgusting as his intentions.

Jungkook glared at him with stares dripping disdain. His hands were twitching to slap the male in front till his obsessed and worthless brain get some cells to think rationally. 

"Read my lips, yugyeom. I.will.never.accept.this.deal.even if I will be on my death bed so keep your disgusting deal to yourself and shove it up to your psychotic ass." 

The CEO was rather amazed by such a feisty gesture of younger but it only turns him on more.

Before yugyeom can say anything jungkook left slamming the office door behind. 

Tbc...

Is it boring? No one's commenting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
20.9K 3.4K 19
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
52K 5.7K 16
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
214K 14.9K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...