My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1.8K 99 5
By HARDfujoshigirl_

Flashback continues...

Saturday arrived like it was just yesterday jungkook told him about the crisis and now he is standing outside of glorious jeon mansions gate with jungkook leading him inside the back garden where Mr.jeon and Mrs.jeon were waiting.

As soon as they reached older politely bowed greeting both of jungkook's parents who were settled on a large garden table. Ravenette knows his boyfriend belongs to a rich family but this was a whole new level of wealthiness and it was making him more nervous and somehow scared maybe less confident too.

"Hello, sir. Hello, ma'am. I'm sorry for coming on such short notice." Taehyung gather the courage and spoke up which was answered by an discomfiting silence.

"Hmm, so he is the guy who you were talking about jungkook? The senior of your who you dated for two and a half years?" Mr.jeon questioned eyeing Ravenette from head to toe.

"Yes, Appa. His name is Kim taehyung-

"I know." Mr.jeon interrupted his son in the middle shocking the couple with his statement. 

"After you told me that you fall for someone and dated for more than two years, I did cross-check on him. ...-

There was a long hush before the pause.

"You didn't tell me he is an orphan." Mr.jeon's words were sharp like a knife and taehyung felt his throat sliced by his phrase. 

"Dad, why does it matter-

"It does matter for us, son. He doesn't have family and from my information, he doesn't even have a home, where is he even going to keep you after the marriage? In that rented apartment?... He doesn't even have a stable job and you're telling me to marry you to someone who's nearly homeless-" jungkook's father belittled looking straight at the shrinking figure of a raven-haired male who stands frozen with head lolled down.

"Dad! He is not homeless. Taehyung has a job, not a stable one yet but he has a job and he is soon going to have a permanent job. He has a home appa, he showed me last week. He is trying his best just to marry me, dad. please try to understand. Tae is really a good guy, no one in this world can love me more than him. Even if he had nothing I'll be happy with his nothing. I just want to stay with him, dad."

"Jungkook, you're saying this right now because you have everything provided by us from the moment you were born. Do you think you can survive with such low class when you've lived your life nothing less than a princess?" Mr.jeon edged and jungkook fell silent.

Mr.jeon turned to face taehyung who was still looking at the ground feeling so low.

"Do you know what is my son's one-day's living cost? His weekly pocket money can't be even compared with your monthly salary, taehyung. From the clothes he wears to the food he eats and the cars he uses, can you afford everything? I have raised my son like an actual princess so I won't let any filth from the lower class take away my son only to make him live miserable life like yours."

"Appa! That's enough-

"Shut up jungkook!" Mr.jeon shouted making younger flinch which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung. He can take everything thrown at him but he can't tolerate when someone hurt his love.

"Tell me the amount for leaving my son. I'll give you all in cash and you won't show me your face ever again." Me.jeon offered.  

"I'm sorry sir. I might be a low class but I'm not that low to sell my love for a few bundles of papers. I respect your decision but I love your son so much. If you give me a chance then I'll prove to you that I can provide jungkook-

Ravenette's words were snipped by the harsh yell of jungkook's father.

"A mere orphan like you can never have my son! Now get out of my sights before I call guards!" Mr.jeon boomed and older knew there was no hope anymore.

"Dad! Now it's enough! If he leaves today then remember your son will also leave with him. I don't get why you're behaving like this, so what if he doesn't have luxury, his love is enough for me. Why can't you understand that I can't live without him anymore. If there's someone who can have me then it has to be taehyung, dad or I won't marry my whole life!" Jungkook yelled back with his face covered in tears. Taehyung was also in tears by now, he can't believe younger was fighting with his parents for him.

"Love? You say, huh... As if love is going to run your house. This world runs on the money my son, not on love. When you won't have shelter on your heads or anything to eat then you'll realise but I won't let that situation come and that's why I'm telling you to leave him right now, jungkook! ... Before I use any kind of force."  Me.jeon exclaimed in bitternesss.

Brunette went quiet, he knows his dad got a point but he can't let his parents know that so he used the last thing which he is very afraid to say but if it can make his parents marry him to tae then he is ready to take a risk.

After a lengthy unbearable stillness jungkook uttered the words which made the time stop for the jeon couple.

"Appa, I am pregnant." 

Tae didn't expect jungkook to concede this right now in this situation so he was also kinda surprised.

Mrs. Jeon was the first one to burst out.

"What!- 

But she stopped when she saw her husband taking steps toward their son in outrage.

"You little whore!-

Mr.jeon raise his hand to slap his trembling son who shut his eyes seeing his father's hand up and waited for the impact but it never came.

When jungkook opened his eyes, he saw taehyung gripping his father's hand in mid-way.

"Sorry, Mr.jeon but you can't raise your hand on jungkook." Taehyung let out with eyes similar to the furious tiger and Mr.jeon felt slight chills running down his spine when he peeked at Ravenette's face. 

When it comes to jungkook, taehyung won't hesitate to fight with anyone even if that means he has to fight with the younger's father, he'll do it without any reluctance.

Before Mr.jeon can shout again jungkook embarked.  

"Let's go tae. I don't want to stay here anymore. The people I called my parents aren't who they were before. Thank you for raising me and providing me till now but I can't sacrifice my love like others." 

Everyone was in utter shock. No one expected what Jungkook just announced. He was willingly leaving his parents for his love. If any third person saw this then they would have blamed jungkook and thought younger is doing wrong, he should listen to his parents, they have raised him so he should respect their decision but has anyone tried to think from the jungkook's point of view?

So many people nowadays face the same situation and are forced to choose between their parents or their love and mostly end up choosing their parents over the love just because they can't make their parents sad or to save their respect in society which doesn't give a two fucks about what you'll go through after getting forced to marry the person your parents thinks is eligible for you. No one cares about your feelings or sacrifice.

The moment Mr.jeon raised his hand to slap his son was the moment jungkook knows if he didn't leave then he will regret everything his entire life, One because he wouldn't be able to save the life growing inside of him as his parents will probably force him to get an abortion and second, the jerk he will marry won't love him like taehyung.

So with these thoughts in his mind jungkook took Ravenette's hand in his and started walking towards the main gate.

"Jungkook, listen to this... Once you step outside that gate, we will forget that we once had a son, forget that this was your home." Mr.jeon declared in a firm voice and when Mrs.jeon tried to argue he just avoided her wife directly.

On the other side, taehyung halted right one step away from the gate and turned to look at the younger who have a determined expression with not a single doubt of his decision apparent on the face. Ravenette knew younger won't step back now but he didn't want jungkook to regret anything so he stared at him for the last time for confirmation and jungkook without looking back squeezed their joined hands and crossed the boundary of the main gate. 

Not long after they heard Mrs.jeon's yells and cries from the inside and jungkook couldn't help but broke into tears after holding it inside for long. Taehyung hugged his boyfriend tightly as they left the place once jungkook called home.

Brunette left his home, his parents and his comfort only for one person, the love of his life. Now, taehyung is what he has but younger was happy. His heart felt free as if the heaviest load was lifted off of his chest and he made a promise to himself, to never regret the decision he took today.

He is going to be happy, Very happy with the love of his life and their little family...

But he wasn't aware that it wasn't the end of their troubles, it has just started.

On Sunday...

Jeon mansion 📍

"Hello, father-in-law! I'm finally here. Why everything is so quiet? Where is everyone? Where's my Mother-in-law? And what about my kookie?" The man in a long khaki coat and rolling luggage in his hand spoke with excitement but the faces in front of him showed nothing but dread.

"What happened, papa? What's with such a cold welcome? And... Where is my future wife?" 

"He ran away." Mr.jeon answered in a plain voice but the male in front of him went pale after hearing the sentence.

"What do you mean he ran away? You told me to come and take Jungkook with me on Sunday so I came in so much hustle only to know my soon-to-be wife ran away?"

"I'm so sorry son but I myself wasn't aware that he has a boyfriend till last evening." Me.jeon tried to explain.

"So he ran away with his boyfriend?" The male looked in so much rage as he threw his luggage off in the corner.

Mr.jeon told the male everything about yesterday.

"I waited to have jungkook for nearly 15 years... I waited for this day for the past fucking fifteen years! And now some bastard orphan guy came and take away my kookie from me? I won't let it happen! You promised me Mr.jeon, we had a deal that you'll give your son to me once he completes his graduation then how did this happen?"

"Yugyeom, dear please try to stay calm. We all are trying to figure it out but he left on his own. He was denying marrying anyone else besides that guy." Mrs.jeon intruded striving to easy the situation. 

"How can I keep calm, huh? How can I when all I've ever desired, dreamed and wanted from my childhood was jungkook to be my wife. I have loved him from the moment I set my eyes on him 15 years ago, we were just a child but I knew if someone will be the wife of Kim yugyeom then it has to be JUNGKOOK! Where did he go?! Find him! Find him at any cost Mr.jeon. I won't let him belong to anyone else, he is mine! He is all fucking mine!!!" Yugyeom screamed at top of his lungs and Mr.jeon knew this man won't let anyone live in peace if he didn't have jungkook. 

After all, the man loved their son since the younger was barely five years old. 

Flashback ends...

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Kim yugyeom:

Jungkook's childhood best friend (not in present though)

Lives in America 

Unhealthily obsessed with jungkook

Can go to any limit to have jungkook

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 13K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
449K 23.2K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
54K 6K 17
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
186K 6.5K 65
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...