My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 20

2.1K 103 1
By HARDfujoshigirl_

The next morning was usual for the kim family but jungkook seemed a little upset by the increasing drinking habits of his husband but he didn't want to make a fuss right now as he knows older must be under so much stress because of the bank notice they received.

The other day seokjin successfully made the younger calm down and send him back home with a promise to tell taehyung everything or his relationship will be in danger with the older as one partner is totally unaware of such a big truth and hiding it further will only damage the trust of other partner which is the last thing jungkook wanted to happen.

Ravenette was working hard to achieve a deal. He was working overtime and mostly comes home at midnight. Older tried to give his pregnant wife enough attention but the workload and worsening financial situation weren't supporting. 

Taehyung was busy doing his work and today he wanted to make a business proposal to his boss Sung Kyung. He doesn't expect a positive answer because he's still a new employee but older doesn't have any other option left so he wants to give it a shot.

"Uhh... Can I come in ma'am?" Ravenette politely asked knocking on the already opened door of CEO's office.

"Ohh, taehyung. Please come in." The lady invited him inside before signalling the older to take a sit.

"Sorry for the disturbance miss lee." 

"Oh no, it's fine. I'm always available for my hard-working employees." 

"So what makes you come here, Mr.Kim. Are there any problems with work?" The CEO lady inquired.

"Actually I wanted to make a business proposal, I know I'm still a fresher but I'm on a crucial spot right now and I really needed your help." Older genuinely spoke feeling a bit nervous.

"What kind of business proposal, Mr.Kim?" Sung Kyung interrogated obvious of the deal as she internally smirked.

"Umm, you must have known about my sudden bankruptcy. I paid most of the debt but it wasn't enough. I have my old company property under a bank's surveillance which I didn't want to sell but the bank is pressuring me to sell it to pay the left amount of debt. I wanted to restart the company but you know it's not an easy task mainly without any financial support or good sponsorship, I won't be able to do anything without considerable support for start-up  This is why I needed your help miss lee." Black haired male explained.

"Hmm. It's a risky deal, taehyung. In this type of deal, there's no guarantee of the success of your new business and it can lead to a big loss to my company too, also don't forget I'm not the only owner of this company, mina has the 50% share and most of the sponsorships are offered, accepted and deal from her side so firstly you have to talk with mina about this, if she agrees then there will be all yes from my side too." Sung kyun discussed smoothly making a way clear for her sister. 

"Okay, then I'll talk with miss han first. Thank you for your consideration ma'am." Ravenette thanked before leaving with a happy mind that now he only has to make mina understand his situation and there's more chance that she won't refuse. 

Taehyung was completely unaware of the baits played by the evil sisters. He didn't know what he is getting himself into by asking for help from the wrong ones.

•••

At home:

Jungkook is home alone as hobi didn't let him come to the office and told him to take a good rest. Hoseok exactly doesn't know what is going on between his two best friends ( jin & kook) but he was sure they'll include him once everything is cleared. Red-haired male just wanted to make sure their kookie is all safe, healthy and isn't taking more stress as it's not good for the upcoming baby.

Bunny male was making himself a glass of milkshake when his phone ring pulled him out of his trance. He was a little scared to reach for his own phone but seeing the caller ID he immediately picked up with a warm smile.

"Hello, Eomma." Younger hailed.

'hmm... How are you? You haven't made any contact after your last birthday.' the old woman from the other side sounded a tiny bit bland but the concern was visible in her scratchy tone.

Jungkook grinned knowing his mother is actually worried about him.

"Sorry Eomma, I have been busy with my office work that's why I couldn't be able to contact you. How are you? Is everything ok there?" 

'everything is good... As usual. How's kids and taehyung?' 

"Junghyun have exams coming up so he's been at school more and gukkie is as energetic as ever. They both keep asking for their grandma and grandpa." Younger's voice lessened at the last sentence and he heard a deep sigh from the other side.

He knows his mother can't do anything about it, his father won't allow it.

"Mom, how's appa?" 

'he is good.'

"Did he ever talk about me?" Brunette bit his lips before asking.

'No.' the answer made his eyes a bit teary but he managed not to let tears spill.

"Oh. Take care of him, eomma." 

'i will. You didn't tell me how's taehyung doing? And why do you sound so tensed? Did something happen? Did you guys fight? Are you facing any financial issues?' the questions made the smaller male stop the Stirring of his milkshake before he tried to answer it.

"Yeah, everything is fine mom.We are fine.Tae also finds a good job so he has been busy with over times and you know handling office and home is tiring that's why I am sounding tense. Don't worry about us, eomma. We are doing great." Younger spoke holding an edge of the kitchen island with so much strength that his knuckles turned white. 

Jungkook hated to lie to his own mother but he don't want to make his 56 years old mom worried about something he has chosen himself. 

But brunette forgot that mother's instincts are the most powerful instincts in the world. Mothers can sense if their child is going through troubles and jungkook's mother wasn't an exception.

'You are lying right?' Mrs. Jeon caught his one and only son red-handed. She can tell from the younger's tone that he and his family is facing hardships.

Jungkook didn't respond just listened to empty silence.

'What is it, jungkook?'

"M-mom, I am pregnant." Younger announced with hesitation, afraid of his mother's reaction.

'What!? You're pregnant again? Are you guys out of your minds? Taegguk isn't even four yet and you are already carrying another baby... You guys are already struggling financially how will you raise one more child in such poor condition, huh? Wasn't two kids enough for both of you?' the old woman lash out without ceasing not realizing how much her words affected the younger who was trying hard not to break in tears.

"Now why are you crying? You should have been more careful. Have no money but still wanted to have more kids. Aren't you struggling enough with your husband. Your appa was very angry last week when he saw taehyung in a bar wasting himself with alcohol. How irresponsible... That time you were chanting the name of love, now see the result of your own decisions and recklessness. You should have listened to your dad, jungkook so you don't have to see these days now bear it-

"Mom! Please. If you called to say these things about my husband then please don't call. I'm tired of hearing the same thing over and over again..... I don't regret marrying tae and I will never. I made this decision myself so I'm going to deal with it myself. you don't have to worry about me and my family, besides I never asked or expected any help or money from you guys." Younger snapped back in outrage.

'You're going to regret your own decisions jungkook. Kids who don't listen to their parents don't stay happy for long. You still have time jungkook, I've got a good partner in my sight for you, who can provide you better than taehyung." Mrs. Jeon argued.

"Eomma! Stop. I'm married to taehyung and I have two kids with him. How can you still expect me to leave tae and go to another man who I don't even know."

'Look, son. I and your dad also had an arranged marriage and we are quiet doing good. You will eventually get used to in arranged marriage and about kids then there's still a man left who will accept your kids, loves them and Pampers them better than their real father. I'm telling you this for your own good.'

"Thanks for your 'advice' eomma but I've no interest in any other man and I'll never leave my tae nor put my kids under the care of an unknown stranger man. Now, if you're done then please cut the call." Jungkook spoke with a confident yet stern voice.

The call instantly got disconnected as the brunette sighed not believing his mother is still trying to hook him up with other males even when he has a husband and kids.

Don't take Jungkook's mother as a bad person. She's way better than his father but when it comes to this topic, Mrs.jeon becomes a totally different person and ends up hurting his own son with her words. Younger understand that as a parent his mother must be very worried for his one and only son but jungkook is also stubborn he never asked for any financial help from his parents so he doesn't really obey or give attention to their babble.

Brunette took a deep breath gulping his strawberry milkshake and tried to calm his nerves after a depressing talk with his mother. He doesn't understand why everyone wants them separate. 

Well, those people don't understand that the harder they tried to separate the couple the more their relationship becomes stronger with every passing battle. No one can separate jungkook from taehyung and he won't let anyone ruin their bond.

•••

In mina's office:

"Did you send the deal? Is there any response from the bank?" Mina asked bossily sitting on her chair with her secretary Suzy standing in front.

"Yes ma'am. They did give a response but they clearly declined our deal. They aren't interested in selling the property to our company." 

Mina clenched her teeth in wrath at the failure of her very first step. If she didn't get the company property then her plan won't be able to move forward.

"Umm ma'am... I've digged some info about this bank and found something really interesting. Can I?" The secretary mumbled.

"Say." 

"Only 40% of the company is under a bank, half 60% is under the name of some other private business company." 

"What? Where did you get that info from? It seems like a piece of very private information for the bank." Mina couldn't believe what she heard.

"One of my old friends works in that bank at a higher post so he knows everything going inside and ma'am I think there's a lot more to dig in. If you want I can help you contact the company owner who has 60% of the property under him. Maybe this way it'll be easier to get a deal." Suzy suggested giving an excellent idea.

"Hmm, you're right. Even if the bank wants they won't be able to accept our deal without taehyung's permission as per the legal rules but if another business company is claiming the property then we can surely get our hands on it, illegally. I think taehyung isn't aware of the fact that his precious old company is under another private business company or he wouldn't have approached for the support. Something is really going behind the name of the bank and all the answers have to be with the property holder." Mina asserted with a smirk.

"Now, now it's getting more and more interesting..... Suzy, go and make direct contact with the private company and if they still decline then give my uncle's name then they won't be able to deny our deal." The lady Sharpen her eyes as Suzy left to complete her task.

"Kim taehyung, you won't be able to get away from me this time." 

TBC...

A/N: I don't have much idea about how bankruptcy works so please bear with me.

Hola hoomans, thank you for being so patient with an update. I enjoyed my trip so much and I'll update regularly from now on. I hope u guys are enjoying. Love u 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 8.2K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
32.5K 1.6K 9
Kim Taehyung,korea reowned billionaire who is nothing but a cold arrogant ass.. Jeon jungkook, a sweet and shy final year college student who knows h...
52.3K 5.7K 16
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
884K 46.5K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...