Wrong Number, Bitch

By Michaelismybitch

I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the re... More

Chapter 2 I'm Tired Of This
Chapter 3 Slasher Sluts
Chapter 4 Don't Be A Jerk It's Chistmas
Chapter 5 Help Me, I Think I've Sinned
Chapter 6 Hey Yall (pt.1)
Chapter 7 Hey Yall (pt.2) UNO SICKNESS
Chapter 8 Hey Yall (pt.3) MEET THE FLINSTONES
Chapter 9 MOMMA BATES
Chapter 10 Strange Love
Chapter 11 Absolutely Nothing Important
Valentine's Special
Chapter 13 Where Were You Dear
Chapter 14 Where Is She
Chapter 15 Attention Whore
Chapter 16 Gentle Giant🥰
Chapter 17 Have I Ever Told You I Love You
Chapter 18 Yandre A Bit Much?
Add A Bit Of Spice
Chapter 20 A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Chapter 21 Afterward
Chapter 22 Daddy's Angry
Chapter 23 Ŵåķë Ũp

Chapter 1 Home But Mostly School

2.4K 55 87
By Michaelismybitch

What's up. Welcome to my new story where I shall be writing you a story about a girl named Y/n.

Warning this book will contain heavy topics such as:

Rape, Sexual Assault, Abuse, Beating, Gore. If you are sensitive to these topics I suggest you click off this book.

===Background information ===
Y/n isn't a social person, mostly because everyone that surrounds her tends to hate her. Her life at home isn't what one would expect, her father is very abusive due to all the drugs and alcohol he consumes. School isn't much different either, Y/n hasn't befriended anyone or any teacher. No one dares to communicate with her and instead humiliates her in anyway possible. So once Y/n is added to a slasher group chat on accident, she doesn't hold back. Talking to these strangers puts a smile on her face, their relationship over text growing by each message. The slashers soon grow infatuated with Y/n, but will she return those feelings and Will she be able to escape the trauma she has endured for?
Welcome to Wrong Number, Bitch

===Lets begin the story===
"Dad, please, im begging you, leave me alone!" Y/n screams at her dad while he banged against the locked door that stopped him from entering Y/n bedroom.

"Y/N open up the fucking door! Come oooon Y/n open the door for daddy. OPEN UP YOU fat SLUT!" Y/n cowered in the corner of her room preparing for the beating she would most like have to endure that night silently praying for him to stop his madness, put the bottle down, stop doing drugs, anything for him to act like a normal father.

===End of Flashback===
Last nights scene played in Y/n head uncontrollably as she stared in the mirror looking at the purple, black, and blue bruises that had formed on her body. She took off her night shirt to see how bad the bruises were on her chest and stomach. Last night her father beat her countless on her stomach and chest, ripping off her shirt old shirt which left her in the cold.

Blood had reached the surface of her skin when she lightly patted her skin, applying ointment that subsided the pain.

When done she grabbed her bag and quickly walked out the house, making sure she wouldn't have to face her father.

===Insight about school===
School for Y/n wasn't any better than what she had to live through at home. Instead of various beatings, she would be made fun of for no reason. Once during her sophomore year she was exploited since someone took photos of her in the locker rooms changing. A girl took photos and sent them to her boyfriend, they were later expelled from school.

However that didn't stop kids from picking on her, instead they only humiliated her even more, constantly saying sexual comments about her body and picking on her for not having a present mother.

===At School===
Y/n took her seat in the back of the class just as soon as the bell rung, but no teacher was in sight.
Y/n pulled out her textbook and opened it to the next clean page where there was a note, Y/n picked it up and looked around to see a friend group  snickering at Y/n. She was skeptical about reading the note yet opened it to read the following words in black ink.

SLUT-WHORE FREAK
Y/n was hurt by this comment but quickly crumpled the piece of paper and shoved it in her bag once the teacher walked in.

"Alright class, settle down please and open up your textbooks to page 372 and read the first 4 paragraphs and write down in your notebook the answer to the question I'll write on the board." And the class did exactly that.

The rest of the class period was boring as usual, students were talking, sleeping of on their phones. Y/n kept to herself until the bell rung for her next  class.

===Time skip to lunch time===
Y/n had always gone to the library to visit one person in particular, Will Graham.

Y/n had known Will ever since the first day of Freshman year, their friendship grew stronger by the day to the point where Y/n told Will everything that would happened at home.

Y/n sat down walked into the library and noticed Will sitting at the front desk. Once he noticed Y/n in the doorframe he smiled and waved her over.

"Hey Will." Y/n greeted him. She sat next to him, looking at his computer screen.

"Hey Y/n, you mind putting away some books for me. There's something I have to look at real quick." Will handed her a pile of books and newspapers and pointed in the direction they needed to go.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes she knew that Will didn't have anything important to do, he was just lazy.
"I'm not that dumb Will, I know you just don't wanna do your job like you're supposed to." Will raised an eyebrow at her, pulling his glasses down with his finger, raising an eyebrow.

"Hasn't anyone told you to respect your elders Y/n." Will said, trying to put Y/n back in her place.
"Well of course I have. But if I didn't know any better I'd say you're calling yourself old." Y/n retorted back jokingly.
"Watch your mouth Y/n." Will understand the humor during the argument, yet still wanted to win the fight.

Y/n smiled but Will could see that it wasn't sincere, there was something troubling her, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

"Y/n if you wouldn't mind could you kindly put this stack away as well. The shelf is a bit high so be careful." Will asked Y/n once again, piloting something ahead.
Y/n smiled softly and did so, the shelf a big tall as Will said, her having to stand on her tippy toes. Will leaned forward to the edge of his seat, noticing color of her skin changing as her shirt shifts.

Will quickly stood up and walked behind the girl, careful not to spook her and make her drop the heavy pile.

Once Y/n was finished she noticed Will's shadow behind her, she paused once she felt his soft fingers brush her shirt off of her left shoulder, revealing the large mark produced last night by her drunk father.

"Y/n, do you wanna talk about it in my office?" Will spoke softly to Y/n who nodded, keeping her head down low, slightly embarrassed at the markings on her skin.

Y/n reluctantly told Will everything about what happened last night in vivid detail. Tears were threatening to come out of her eyes.

"Y/n you know that this isn't right, yet you still don't do anything about it." Will held her hand in his and lifted it up to his lips, closing his eyes in the process of kissing the back of her hand.

As much as Y/n hated to admit it, she enjoyed it when Will would give her funny feelings in her tummy.

Will always spoke so softly to her, his voice so captivating it would almost always put her in a trance.

Despite Will's calm demeanor he was furious, not at Y/n but at the situation she had been placed in. How could someone so cruel hurt this beauty sitting in front of her?

"You know that you're welcome to come talk to me any time you want right?" Y/n nodded slowly, unable to process the fact how Will had now placed a hand on her cheek.

Will lifted Y/n's face to have her make eye contact with him. He pulled her closer and lightly kissed her on the forehead, his lips so soft.

Once again Y/n was faced with that familiarity of butterflies in her stomach. Despite her slight crush on him, she wrapped her arms around Will's torso and sobbed.

Never once did anyone besides Will ever show her some affection. To Will it was so unfair that society had cursed someone so perfect, so pure and gentle into a household where no one could take care of her and give the proper attention one should deserve.

Will was careful not to show his true emotions to her, knowing that he would spook her off. His desire was almost unbearable to hide from the female.

Yet he needs time, he needs to wait. For in the future something spectacular will happen, and he'll be waiting for it to happen.

But it needs to be soon, for the end of the school year  is in 3 months. He doesn't have much time to wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.5K 11
" ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴛᴇᴇɴ ɪᴅʟᴇ. ᴡɪsʜ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪʟᴛᴇ. " 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪�...
40 0 9
WARNING - this book contains × blood and gore × swearing Y/N L/N is a senior in high school and during the new semester three new students...
34.3K 1K 17
-- Yeah yeah, you know how this goes. But Y/n is ordinary, far far FAR from extraordinary. Their not an outcast in highschool either, so their pretty...
122K 2.8K 20
*COMPLETED* All Dark and Anti do is bicker and fight with each other recently. One night Dark can't take it anymore and storms out of the house looki...