chasing angels ・❥・Brian O'Con...

By allisonsgf

Lola Toretto, otherwise known as Lola B, loves three things: trouble, illegal racing and her family. She's fl... More

・❥・must read
character aesthetics
character playlists
one ・❥・boys' stupid little ego's
two ・❥・who runs the streets?
three ・❥・liquor on my lips
four ・❥・the fear in change
five ・❥・born to race
six ・❥・ I knew you were trouble
seven ・❥・ ignite me, body and soul
eight ・❥・ fifty layers of fucked up
nine ・❥・ the fine line between lies and delusion
ten ・❥・ falling into bliss
eleven ・❥・ its a bad idea
twelve ・❥・ you don't get it. don't you get it? understand.
thirteen ・❥・ a pearl
fourteen ・❥・ a little bitch baby
fifteen ・❥・ devils roll their dice
sixteen ・❥・ moral of the story
seventeen ・❥・ apologise
eighteen ・❥・ I hope you go to hell
2Fast 2Furious
character playlists
nineteen ・❥・ the dirty street angel
twenty ・❥・ floating in the silence
twenty one ・❥・ shut up and drive
twenty two ・❥・ the perfect karma
twenty three ・❥・ i'm the best thing at this party- you're losing me
twenty five ・❥・ the aftermath
twenty six ・❥・ suicidally reckless
twenty seven ・❥・ 4morant
twenty eight ・❥・ pacify her
twenty nine ・❥・ the butterfly effect
thirty ・❥・ a dirty game
thirty one ・❥・crawling back to you
thirty two ・❥・ baby, baby
thirty three ・❥・ fool me once
thirty four ・❥・ the devil in disguise
thirty four ・❥・ little trouble
thirty five ・❥・ I love the way you lie
thirty six ・❥・ r u crazy?
thirty seven ・❥・ shades of cool
thirty eight ・❥・ armed and angry
thirty nine ・❥・the karma police
fourty ・❥・ IDGAF
fourty one ・❥・ that girl is fucking crazy
fourty two ・❥・ little trouble
fast and furious
character playlists
fourty three ・❥・ a ticking time bomb
fourty four ・❥・ die first
chapter fourty five ・❥・ m*therfucker
fourty six ・❥・ the eyes never lie
fourty seven ・❥・ recklessly devoted to you
fourty eight ・❥・ the f*cking melodrama
chapter fourty nine ・❥・ death wish
fifty ・❥・ little monster
fifty one ・❥・ do something babe, say something
fifty two ・❥・ carnival
fifty three ・❥・ female rage
fifty four ・❥・ thin fucking ice
fifty five ・❥・psycho little mini me
fifty six ・❥・ we were born to die
fifty seven ・❥・ seeing ghosts
fifty eight ・❥・ can't catch me now
fifty nine ・❥・ IFHU
sixty ・❥・ slipping through my fingers
sixty one ・❥・ you're losing me
sixty three ・❥・ I know the end
sixty five ・❥・ 'she's f*cking crazy!'
sixty five ・❥・ me and the devil
sixty six ・❥・ Lola...
sixty seven ・❥・ the smallest man that ever lived
sixty eight ・❥・ bragas dollhouse
sixty nine ・❥・haunted...
seventy ・❥・ dead girl walking
seventy one - motion sickness
seventy two ・❥・ female manipulator
seventy three ・❥・ meet me at the graveyard

twenty four ・❥・ fuck it I love you

1.4K 44 2
By allisonsgf

・❥・

Lola's pov...

"What's up, baby girl?" Rome purred as he slid into the seat beside me at the bar.

I wanted to walk over to Brian and Mon, to rain down hell on them so badly, I really fucking did want to. But then Brian glanced over at me. Monica's hand was still on him, and she was still giddy and giggling at him, he still had a grin on his lips. But he turned around and locked eyes with me.

And instead of causing a scene, I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I walked away as if it was the easiest thing in the world, as if I didn't care. I walked over to the bar and sat down. I had been at the bar for the last hour and had felt Brian's eyes on me the entire time. However, I did not entertain the idea of sparing a look at him.

I wasn't letting him think for a second that I cared.

"Hey." I hummed back with a forced smirk.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked whilst glancing down at me, checking me out.

I forced the smirk to stay on my lips, forced myself not to get irritated and to cuss him out for staring at my boobs instead of my face. I kept the flirty expression on my face that I had worn all night, because two could play the game.

The jealousy game.

"You can." I shot back with a shrug and watched as a smirk curled on his lips.

"What do you want B?"

"Cherry vodka, straight." I shot back.

As the bartender slid our drinks to us, I turned to face Rome with narrowed eyes and a curious expression. "Why aren't you with your boy?" I asked, refusing to say his name.

"Why would I be?" He shot back with a roll of his eyes. "He's with his new piece."

"His new piece?" I echoed.

"Monica- the damn boy always gets himself in trouble over a girl."

Slyly, I glanced behind Rome at Carter who sat at a table full of men. Monica was with Carter, they were together, they had been for as long as I had known her. She was always infatuated with him, always talking about him or with him- until Brian showed up.

She was forgetting she was with Carter.

"She's cheating." I muttered before taking a sip of my drink.

"What you mean?" Rome mumbled with a frown.

"She's cheating on Carter. They are in the same room and she's kissing Brian's ass, all over him."

I didn't like Carter- I barely tolerated him.

But Monica was becoming unrecognisable, and I didnt like cheat's.

Seeing the pissed off expression on my face, Rome shook his head at me. "What the hell are you gonna do?"

"I don't like cheats." Was all I offered before taking a bottle of tequila from behind the bar and walking off.

・❥・

Lola's pov...

The more I thought about the situation the more worked up and pissed off I became, because not only could I not believe Monica but I also couldn't believe Brian. She was cheating and he was homewrecking, they truly were the perfect pair.

I was pissed off, too pissed off to be around people and not knock out someone. I couldn't leave, we were too far out, Monica and Carter were my ride and I wasn't about to ask Rome for a lift. So I sat in the bathroom with a bottle of tequila and waited for Mons text to say we were leaving.

I had shit to do, I had responsibilities- getting drunk was the last thing I needed to be doing, however, Brian had ruined my night, so I gave myself a free past and drank away.

Sitting on the counter, I had done half the bottle before the door creaked open and he slipped inside.

A scowl stretched on my face as I narrowed my eyes on him. "What the fuck do you want?" I hissed.

"I saw you come in here a while ago." Brian offered with a shrug before he stumbled his way over to me.

"Fuck off."

"You're drinking."

"Fuck you." I slurred as he snatched the bottle from my hand and downed a quarter of it.

I was wasted, barely seeing straight, and from the sight of it so was he. He was sipping on my tequila, stumbling about, and he was drunk enough to have the nerve to try and talk to me. We were both messes.

"Talk to me." He suddenly blurted out as he stood against the wall opposite me.

Rolling my eyes, I shrugged. "I'm drunk so guess what, I'll humour you. A question for a question."

"Really?" He questioned with wide eyes, as if I had just given him the moon.

"Uhhuh." I hummed.

"Why are you drinking?" There was a slur at the end of his words that made it harder for me to understand, I had to repeat his question three times in my head before what he said finally registered.

"Because I want to." I threw back. "My turn, why do you keep trying to talk to me? You've known about me being in Florida for months, why now?" I was proud of the fact that I was able to form my question, I just prayed I would be able to remember his answers in the morning.

"I couldn't stay away. When Tej called and I saw you- I just wanted to talk to you." He seemed genuine, and that pissed me off.

"Are you sorry for all of it?"

Lord, please let me remember his answer.

"More than words could explain." He shot back without a second of hesitation.

"Do you regret any of it?"

"No." He muttered and for a second, I was seeing red. "I regret the way I went about it though, I wish I wasn't undercover. But I don't regret walking into that cafe."

I had to sit with his words for a few minutes, had to repeat them in my mind and will myself to remember what he had said. I analysed the way he said it, analysed the way he looked at me.

He seemed so genuine, as if he was telling the truth- and I hated him so much for it.

"Was any of it real?" I slurred as I narrowed my eyes on him.

"All of it." He whispered, his eyes on me and only me.

"I'm wasted." I muttered for no reason at all.

"So am I."

I didn't know what I was doing, why I was sliding off of the counter, why I was walking towards him. I only stopped when we were inches apart, when his face was dangerously close to mine.

I tilted my head up, my eyes still on his, his still on mine. I couldn't look away from him, couldn't will myself to walk away from him. I was a mixture of things, angry, frustrated, confused- and I didnt want to feel any of it.

It could've been the alcohol, the fact that we were both wasted, or the fact that he always clouded my judgement. Without a second thought, I crashed my lips onto his and forgot about everything else.

Everyone and everything was suddenly irrelevant to me, everything but Brian.

"Fuck." He panted before grabbing onto the backs of my thighs and lifting me up.

My hands were in his hair, tugging him closer as I wrapped my legs tightly around him. We both didn't stop, we both weren't letting go. My back hit the wall as he put me on the edge of the counter.

He ripped his lips away from mine and my eyes flew open, ready to protest, however, as I watched him sink onto his knees, my head fell back in anticipation. He peeled off my underwear and before I knew it, his head was in between my legs, and it was pure fucking heaven.

I had forgotton how easy it was to feel so good with him, how much of a fucking god he was at sex and all things related. My moans filled the air as my fingers ran through his hair, tugging and gasping as he made me feel the best I had felt in a long fucking time.

As my breathing got louder, and he got faster, I squeezed my legs together with his head in between them, and he let out a small laugh that vibrated straight through me. It hit me so fast, because seconds later, I was coming undone in the most beautifully delicious way.

I was being loud, anyone who was in the hallway would hear the sound of my orgasm, but I didn't care. I barely had time to pull myself together before Brian was on his feet with his boxers down. Without warning, he pulled me closer to the edge, his hands on my waist, and slammed into me, making an ungodly moan fall from my lips.

My head fell back and my eyes fluttered closed as every inch of me burned with a desire for more. Brian slowed his hips as one of his hands dug into my hair, making my eyes fly open.

For a second, we stared at each other, his hips moved slowly, slowly slamming into me, and we stared at each other without saying a word. Suddenly, he ripped his eyes off of me and moved his lips to my neck. He picked up his pace, moving his hips faster as he suddenly held me tighter. Messy kisses and marks were being burned into my skin by his lips, and I craved more.

He was so fucking addictive.

"Fuck me, Lola." He suddenly groaned against my skin, sending a chill down my spine.

He was losing control, and so was I. We were both slowly slipping into a bliss. As his head fell against my shoulder, I tipped my head back. The air smelt like sex, was filled with the sound of our moans as he grabbed a hold of my hips and mercilessly slammed into me.

I gripped onto him as I felt myself begin to slip into the euphoria that only he could make.

"Brian." I moaned as it all came crashing down on me.

"Fuck, Lola." He suddenly groaned in a way that told me an orgasm also was consuming him.

Panting, we both stayed with our bodies entwined whilst we caught our breath and took in the euphoria of it all. I didn't know what had happened, all I knew was that I wanted it to happen again.

・❥・

Well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...