Dumb Love- Lando Norris

By amelieshep94

After a viral TikTok of Lando Norris' Smash or Pass game on a radio show, the Mclaren driver catches the eye... More

Insta Intros
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Authors Note
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Social Media Snippets
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.

11.

6.8K 101 20
By amelieshep94

liked by leahwilliamson, zendaya, landonorris and 7,836,537 others

lottiehill: So, that's it. Night 4. The final show at Wembley Stadium to conclude this wonderful, life changing tour. I'm so full of love, and I cannot tell you enough how much your joy and energy powered me through every performance.  This moment is as much yours as it is mine. We did that. 

It's goodbye for now, my friends.  All the love, Lottie🩷

taylorswift: Inspiring throughout, enjoy your time off x

zendaya: you deserve EVERY success queen!!

florencepugh: so incredibly proud of you.

danielricciardo: still on a high from last friday! you are the best!!

landonorris: Time for a well deserved rest🧡

>lottiehill: @landonorris👀

***

Me: Cheeky!!!!!!

Lando x: what 👀🙈

Me: "time for a well deserved rest" like you havent been railing me every night since friday

Me: acting all innocent for IG

Me: I know the real you now, Norris😉

Lando x: I seem to recall you begging me to? Not that im complaining 

Me: semantics 💅

Lando x: Now that i have aaalll your free time, i'm taking you out tomorrow. Wear something to play golf in😘

Me: GOLF?! I wanna be wined, dined and sixty nined

Me: especially the last one😈

Lando x: you'll get all of that too my little high maintenance princess🩷

Me: I'm not high maintenence!..... right?

Lando x: your vagina is. My jaw is locked atm 🫠

Me: you think thats bad, i've been walking like john wayne

Me: I had to tell my team i must have strained something on stage when in actual fact its because you have me in all sorts of positions🥵

***   ***   ***

"Oh my god, I just cannot get this right!" Lottie whines again and I shake my head and laugh at her fake dramatics and terrible acting.

"Hey!" she shouts as she points at me with her cub, "why are you laughing?" she accuses with an arch of her brow, but I can see her fighting a smile.

"I've already showed you how its done, Charlotte" I quip back as I lean against my golf club, we've been here forever now because Lottie keeps insisting she doesn't know how to play.

"Come show me again" she husks with that devilish grin and I'm a sucker for it every time.

I leave my club against the caddy and make my way up the little hill that she's stood at. Once again, for the fifth time on this date, I place myself behind her, guiding her into the correct stance. She pushes herself back against me and it stirs in me that now all too familiar pleasure. She knows exactly what she's doing.

I press my hand against her hip as I lean forward to whisper in her ear, "you don't have to pretend you cant play just to get close to me."

Lottie adjusts her stance and husks back "no, I don't"

She winks and then proceeds to take the most impressive swing I've seen, the ball nearly in the furthest hold on the course. I stare in absolute shock as she turns in my arms, leaning in.

"But it makes is so much more fun for me"

She gives me a quick peck on the lips and walks away, hips swaying.

"You're fucking joking!" I shout in astonishment as she blows grass off her club and shoots me a sly smile. I look back to where the ball landed, thinking of the precision she hit it with, then back to her just casually stood by the car.

"No, I'm not having that!" I decided.

I run down the little hill to her and pick her up, catching her off guard as I throw her over my shoulder. I cant help but laugh at the way she squeals.

"Stop, Lando!" she laughs as I adjust my grip, walking determinedly up to where the ball is.

"Let's go back to having heated looks across the golf course, I loved that!" she giggles.

I slap her bum which earns me another squeal, "No, you've done it now Hill" I say seriously "we're playing properly"

"Your competitiveness surpasses your sex drive, doesn't it?" I hear her ask with a disappointed sigh and I bark out a laugh.

Later, its safe to say the two go hand in hand when we park the caddy in some hidden bushes and she's lay across the bonnet, one of my hands inside her knickers and the other over her mouth to muffle her moans.

liked by lottiehill, maxverstappen, nataliepinkham and 3,846,236 others

landonorris: A champion through and through😏🏌️⛳

lottiehill: a sore loser through and through i tell you all THAT much

>landonorris: @lottihillI'm so sorry but i dont know what you mean?

>> lottiehill: @landonorris be nice or that video of you having a meltdown retrieving your ball is getting uploaded😏😉

usera: They have GOT to be dating?! GUYS!!!!

userx: they're just friends, lottie doesnt date anyone seriously 😳 u lot shipping them make it worse

norrishill: awww they went golfing together thats so cute🥰🥰

lottiehillfan: lando makes lottie active on insta, he's my fave of her bf's fr

userc: HE'S STILL WEARING LOTTIES RING!!!!!

*** ***

My alarm startles me awake. 

I quickly shut it off, careful not to wake Lottie who is sleeping soundly next to me, her arm thrown over my waist and her face pressed up against my back.  I wanted her to have as many lie-ins as possible after the gruelling tour she's been on, she deserves it. 

I feel heavy with sleep as I sit up, tired from the paces Lottie had put me through the night before.  The orgasm was so deep I dont know if anything will come close again. 

Lottie is... a firework. Hot and bright and everywhere. 

 There's a deep scratch I can feel blistered and angry on my back. For two weeks now it feels like we've been at it non stop. 

Worth it though. 

A soft hand wraps around my wrist, "Lando?"

She barely has an eye open, she looks adorable. 

"I'm just going for a run" I say softly, running a hand through her hair to coax her back to sleep. 

She grumbles as she runs her hands up and down my forearm.

"Just stay" she tries to open her eyes again but keeps failing, "please." Her voice is heavy with sleep and my stomach flips. It's never been like this, i've never craved someone the way i crave Lottie. 

I groan. I have to focus. 

Running. Now. 

She shifts onto her front, breath evening out as she falls back into a deep sleep.  I reach to my phone and snap a picture. 

Eventually, I have to tear myself away from her as I step out of bed and onto the cold floor.  The morning feels chilly now I dont have her naked body pressed up against me.  I put my hoodie and shorts on and make my way round to her side of the bed, tucking her in and kissing her on the side of the head. 

"Have a good sleep, baby" I whisper and place another kiss when she hums, "I'll be back soon"

***   ***   ***

I come back in an hour later, feeling invigorated. 

I open the front door and take my shoes off as I come in, when I take my headphones out I squint my eyes towards the living room door. 

I can hear laughing. 

I look towards the entrance table and my eyes go wide at the sight of my mums shoes. 

"Shit"

I practically fall through the door into the living room.  

"Slow down darling" my mum scolds, and there she is, sat on one end of the sofa, legs curled underneath her and a cup of tea in her hand. 

I look to the other end to see Lottie, mirroring my mum's position, steaming mug against her hand and Bella's head on her lap- the latter's tail wagging at my entrance.  She's too into Lottie's scratches to get up and greet me through. 

Lottie gives me a sympathetic smile. 

"Hi mum" I say breathlessly as I come over and give her a kiss on the cheek, "I didnt know you were coming over"

"I was taking Bella out and we passed by" mum states as I scratch Bella under the chin, eyes darting to Lottie who i've noticed is wearing one of my shirts. "I let myself in, I'm sorry I didnt realise you had company"

I see Lottie wince slightly.  I also notice she looks like she had nothing on under my shirt. 

Oh.

I cringe as i stand back up, putting the pieces together. "Did you think I was in bed mum?"

Mum bites her lip to hold back a laugh as she nods her head. 

Oh god

"And did you let Bella run in and jump on the bed to attack me awake?" I wince as Lottie's glossed over eyes confirm it. 

"Not my finest moment" Lottie adds, stroking the underside of Bella's tummy, "this little one really had me naked and afraid"

Mum looks to Lottie, she has the decency to pretend she doesnt find that hilarios as she says "i'm so sorry about that again, really"

Lottie smirks at my mum who finally lets out a short laught.  Lottie turns to me, "yeah, so your mum has seen me naked" she states with a raise of her brow as mum laughs into her mug.  Lottie takes a sip of her tea and shrugs her shoulders at me, "thought you should know that now as all the secrets are in the open"

I groan, mortified.  I havent even properly explained Lottie to my mum yet, and here she is, having a cup of tea with her.  Seeing her in all her naked glory. 

"I just feel bad you fell off the bed sweetheart" my mum adds with a little chuckle and looks up to me, "i've honestly never seen anyone go flying like that"

"Truly cartoonish of me"

"The scream as well!"

"I think Bella's still scared"

"Are you bruised though?"

"Just my ego"

"You should meet one of my neighbours, she's-"

"Mum!" I shout, eyes darting between them both chatting casually like they're best friends, "I just need a moment" I breath, running my hands through my hair. 

"So, mum" I begin shakily, hands gesturing to the gorgeous woman sat in my shirt, "this is Lottie"

"For god sake Lando, I know who Lottie Hill is!" mum scoffs, turning to roll her eyes at Lottie who seems to be enjoying this a little too much, "we've been chatting for the past twenty minutes, we're past pleasantries" mum smiles at me and shakes her head, "stop being weird"

"I'm not being weird!" I say too quickly

Lottie leans forwards and pretends to scrutinise me, "have to agree with you there Cisca. This one definitely has a little weirdness to it"

Mum laughs and leans across to clink her mug with Lottie's.

I point at them both, "I dont like this" Oh but i do.  Lottie's eyes crinkle as she smiles. I pretend to be offended anyway, "you're ganging up on me"

Lottie turns to mum, "and he calls me dramatic"

I roll my eyes and smirk back at her, our eyes meeting for a long moment. 

I clear my throat when i noticed my mum studying me, "sorry, i just wanted to introduce you properly"

Mum waves her hand, "this meeting was far better anyway love"

Lottie raises her brows, "I could disagree on that one... being you know, naked on the floor"

Mum giggles again, "certainly left an impression! At least you have a fabulous figure. What was it again, cardio and?"

"Pilates" Lottie finishes, and I cant help but spiral internally at the fact my own mother has seen her entirely naked, and then asked her how she got a good body. 

"Lando's zoning out again"

I snap back to the present and look at my mum. "I just wasnt expecting this"

"My son likes to be in control a lot, you'll come to find, Lottie" mum says with fondness and I am especially relieved that Lottie refrains from an innuendo.  I can see its on the tip of her tongue.  Mum finishes her tea, puts her mug down on the placemat and stands up, her hands coming to rest on my shoulders as she turns her head to look at Lottie, "It was very nice to finally meet the woman who makes my baby boy so happy"

Mum pulls me into a hug as Lottie looks at us, an adoring smile on her face. 

"I'll leave you two to it" mum adds, jingling Bella's lead and calling the dog over.  Bella makes no movement, happy to be wrapped up in Lottie's embrace. 

Same, girl. 

"Come on, little demon" Lottie coos, scooping Bella up in her arms as the dog licks her neck and chin enthusiastically. "I love you too, thank you for giving me a heart attack"

Lottie places her down and helps with her harness and lead.  My heart swells at the sight. 

Lottie and Bella have a exceptionally long goodbye, with Lottie unable to stop tickling her belly and telling her how good she is. 

I turn and see mum already smiling at me, "you've got that dreamy look on your face" she says lowly, "I get it, she's wonderful"

"She is" I agree with a sigh, watching as she lets Bella jump all over her. 

"She thinks the absolute world of you" mum says, her eyes glistening. "It's all i've ever wanted for yoy baby. Someone who will love you and look after you the way you deserve"

I swallow thickly, that feeling swirling through my chest again. Surely it's too soon. 

We walk mum and Bella to the door. 

"You'll come for dinner one day, Lottie?" mum asks as she steps out. 

"I would love to" Lottie answers, her arm wrapping around my waist.

We say a few more goodbyes and i finally shut the door. 

"What the fuck just happened?" I breathe, eyes wide at Lottie who is already laughing. 

"Why are you shocked?! First time I meet your mum and she has seen everything!" Lottie exclaims, gesturing down her body. "And guess what! I was in such a hurry to try and cover myself I slipped over again!"

We both collapse into laughter. 

"Come here" I say and open my arms and she happily crashes into me, "I missed you" i sigh into her luscious hair, "I was only gone an hour as well, what have you turned me into?"

"You're just mushy anyway Lan" she murmurs back, squeezing me tighter.

I laugh as we pull back, still wrapped up in each other, i say with my trademark frown, "tough as nails me"

***   ***   ***

liked by landonorris, masonmount, taylorswift and 5,264,845 others

lottiehill: nearly a month since the last show and still i'm learning how to human again after the past few years on tour🤯

florencepugh: Cant wait to see you my darling!

dualipa: Lottie, you are stunning😍

masonmount: still silly though squish 😉

danielricciardo: and will you be coming round for my party hill?

> lottiehill: @danielricciardo of course i will bestie x

landonorris: Beautiful🩷

usera: has anyone else noticed fresh love bites on her neck?!

userc: lottie edit your neck challenge👀

userd: THAT'S LANDO'S ROOM!!!🚨

userf: Lottie's soft launching and Mason's still basking for attention in her comment section hahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 13.6K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
974K 17.1K 94
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด... ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
152K 3.6K 69
Dannie Kim was a Korean-English singer who was signed to Columbia Records. She always dreamed of meeting at least one of her idols in life. Everyone...
187K 2.9K 30
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.