This Time..Let Me Love You

Od vluve_Words

An effort than will be made by both bible and build...to get back to each other..but with so many doubts and... Viac

Chapter 1 💙🖤
Chapter 2..🖤💙
Chapter 3..🖤💙
Chapter -4..💙🖤
Chapter -5🖤💙
Chapter -6💙🖤
Chapter -7 🖤💙
Chapter 8 🖤💙
new story
Chapter 9💙🖤
Chapter 10💙🖤
Chapter 11🖤💙
Chapter 12🖤💙
Chapter 13🖤💙
Chapter 14💙🖤
Chapter 16💙🖤
Chapter 17🖤💙
Chapter 18🖤💙
Chapter 19🖤💙
Final Chapter 20💙🖤
Writer's Knock knock
Let Me Love You- In Every Life

Chapter 15..💙🖤

314 13 0
Od vluve_Words

"you were right when you said i have unleashed a monster" Biu said with heavy breath, biting his lips and clutching the curtains over his head covering his face as Bible went down on him. Seeing Biu all naked in a day light with sun shining on his body while he had covered his face with the curtains that became the witness of their love getting fullfilled Bible was tempted to pleasure Biu. Yesterday was a nervous night. A lot was in the heart and a lot more in the mind. With no sense of how to make Biu feel good but with all the sincerity in his heart Bible loved Biu last night in all his honesty. He made sure Biu felt his love in every touch, in every bite, in every push. He wanted to pour out all his love on him.

But now he was tempted to do something more. Biu's curves so exposed, his nipples hard and protruding due to morning cold, messy hair, soft skin yet traces of goosebumps, hungry eyes looking at Bible waiting for him to bring their skins together with most beautiful and innocent face. And to top all of that , the bruises. The marks that looked like Bible's stamp on Biu. The love bites on his neckline reminded Bible of how Biu leaned over him. The blue bruise near his left nipple reminded how Biu clutched his hairs and his finger marks on his thighs reminded how Biu was moaning and now Bible wanted to be a little bad. He wanted to do a little more than just love. A little dirty , a little unholy.
A little lust in his love was what he wanted to drench Biu in.

Biu's smooth underarms were exposed as he covered his face and the skin from his chest travelling through his core right to the lower part was all on display. The sensitive body part that was being pampered by Bible now as his lips were sliding up and down on it. Bible had decided to not let Biu have all the pleasure at once , they have come back to each other after a long time and he didn't want the excitement to be fulfilled at once. He wanted to surprise Biu everytime he lends himself to Bible. So for now Bible won't do anything further but just his lips very lightly touching Biu's shaft very slowly and rythmic.

"Don't stop. Please don't. Baiben, please don't stop." Biu was moaning without any shame or hesitation.

"I won't baby. Don't worry. I will not stop until i leave you out of all your stiffness. Not until your body turns into a jelly which cannot hold itself straight. I will make you tired even without letting you move." Bible said and Biu moaned loudly as Bible took his tip in between his wet lips. He pouted his lips and moved them back and forth in between giving a tickling with his tongue. He was motivated to continue his torture on Biu's member when he saw how ethereal and sexy Biu looked as he breathed heavily through his mouth and his saliva wetted the silk fabric covering his face. Biu hissed as Bible pressed his bruise on inner thighs and rolled his tongue circling Biu's tip. What was a few minutes of pleasure seemed like an hour long to Biu before Bible finally had him pour out everything his insides held.

"Come on now"
"Noooo"
"Biu, i want to see your face." Bible said as he tried to uncover Biu's face lying down next to him.
"No , i know you will tease me"
"I promise i won't"
"First cover me with blanket"

Bible leaned to hug Biu
"Baiben not you, the actual blanket"
"Aren't i your blanket since the old times"
"You are but I can't cover myself with you when I want to hide from you"
Bible wrapped the blanket around Biu and Biu finally removed the barrier to Bible's eyes.

"You are beautiful" Bible said while kissing Biu on cheeks making him shy.

"No you are beautiful." Biu paused and got up and kissed Bible on forehead. "And mine"

"Yours. Come on , let's take shower"
"In your dreams" Biu threw the blanket on Bible and ran towards washroom giggling.

Bible followed him but the door was closed before he could reach.
"Come on Biu there is nothing left for you to get shy. Don't you remember the last night?"

"Do you want that to be our actual first and last night?" Biu used the most powerful weapon and Bible stepped back.

After a while Biu came out of washroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist .Water was dripping down his hairs and that naughty smile looked really seductive.

"I need to change"

"You can take my clothes" Bible said looking Biu everywhere but his eyes.

"I will have to remove this towel"
"Do it" he said as if waiting for it.

Biu walked a bit forward and leaned over Bible.

"Don't you want to do it" the words were not even finished when Bible's fingers were already digging in the towel touching Biu's moist skin in the belly and in a second the knot he tied was opened.

"You sure can remove it honey. But I guess you have a hot neighbour really trying to watch what's coming next"

Biu said and Bible immediately wrapped the blanket around him and then went to close the window and Biu was just laughing standing there like a laminated teddy.

"Can I get clothes now"

..............

"Feed me"
Biu insisted Bible to feed him breakfast.
"Sure. Here"
" How can you cook so well. I have been trying but I only make it edible enough, no taste"
"I can be your cook daily. Keep me at job"

Biu knew that Bible was looking for that ownership of their love from him. Given the person he is , he would never like to hide it from anyone. On the contrary Biu had not even done the basic confession to him.

"Soon. Just wait a few more days."

"I can wait for life. I can be with you even if you always keep me as a secret. I want to be looked by you. Not by the world" Bible assured Biu. His sincerity often injected a drop of guilt in Biu's heart. Specially when Biu had not told his entire truth to him till now.

"So what's your schedule for coming days " Bible asked

"Shooting. Why?"

"Lets go for a small trip. Pleaseee"

"Sorry Ben. I really have a lot of work this week and I can't really ditch. I will try it sometimes else" Biu said back hugging Bible while he was doing the dishes

Bible did feel a little bad but he shrugged off that thought. He knew Biu was a busy man. Right now he wss in superstar list and must be having a lot on his plate still he made time for him yesterday. Bible had to consider that much.

"I have to go now"
"I don't want you too"
"Ben, I have a schedule to shoot in afternoon"
"We still have few hours"
"To do what"
"Whatever you want" Bible whispered and unbuttons the first two buttons of Biu's shirt but was hit on the shoulders a little strictly but also with a laugh.

"Stop it. I was wrong. It's you who is the pervert and I was thinking I am being desperate here."

Bible laughed " I told you. And you are that alluring. No wonder i feel like jumping on you everytime" he kissed Biu and made it deep.

They kissed and it felt different. Everything that happened. This morning, making breakfast, eating together and kissing before Biu left. It felt like a routine day of a couple. And it's gave them a different tickle.

"Call me" Bible said to Biu while he was leaving.

..............

"What are you doing in my room?"
Jimmy was startled by Biu's voice.

"I just wanted your new headphones"
"Here, I took them with me."
"Thank you. Ok...i ...i will leave"
"Jimmy , come sit here with me for sometime"

"What? I don't want any lecture right now."

"No lecture. Promise. You know right I love you. I am just worried because i don't want you to go through things I went through "

"You can't save me uncle. I can't keep simply to myself. I will make friends and if they hurt me so be it."

"Ok i will not tell you to not make friends. Just be careful. And you are growing up now , why don't you shift with me"

"And watch you and your boyfriend romancing all the time? It's uncomfortable"

"So i will tell him not to come here."

"See, what are you and why are you like this? Instead of telling me that i should take care while staying with mom or that i should not feel uncomfortable it's all normal, you outright decide on yourself to tell him to not come here because i am living here. What is this. Why are you always having this urge to make sacrifices and compromises. Don't you feel tired by not thinking about yourself."

Jimmy was a pacing around the room in a little bit of upset mood.

"Do you have any self respect uncle. I really doubt that. That bastard left you without even listening to you, he went away, never called you, never tried to contact anybody who knows you. And a few flattering words for him made you fall for him? What are you? This is the reason why bad things happen to you. Because you just don't value yourself"

"You are not wrong Jimmy. But what can I do i am like this. This is me . How long can i behave in a manner that doesn't grows from me naturally. But i promise i will try to improve. I will not tell him to not come here. Now can you shift here?"

"I can't shift. But I can live few days in a week here. Now can i go. I have plans with my friends"

"Ok, but be careful. I don't want an another cop drama. So no alcohol, no girls , no smoking. Understood?
And one more thing, stop using cuss words for Bible. He is my partner. I expect the basic respect from your side."

"Yes ok fine. I just don't like him. But I will try. But talking about respect. Do you think you are respecting him enough?"

"What do you mean Jimmy?"

"Uncle, keeping him in the dark you think you are respecting him enough? Take my words, you will be a big time failure if he comes to know it from someone else. I may look like a child to you but I understand that much. Hiding your problem from him is still ok but hiding something that can can affect him and your relationship with him badly is not something to be understood by anyone. You are moving each step towards hurting him. But atleast do it yourself. Because if someone else tells him it will take a lot to revive what you have with him "

Jimmy left and Biu was sitting still thinking about everything Jimmy said.

"He is right. I need to do it soon. I promise Ben, i will tell you everything. And i will say sorry again and again till you forgive me but i will not let you go , i will not end what we have. I promise "

.................

"Brian, what the hell is this?" Bible asked in a low yet scary tone

"I can't help it. She reached to one of the producers and they send her here as production head for this project. You know how she is, will go to any length to get where she wants to be. She is going to be here all the time from now on and if we tell her off they will pull out all the money from the project and obviously will pressure us for the recovery of the money already spent. So all in all we need to tolerate Lily till this project gets completed."

"Do hell with tolerate. I will close the project all together but I won't keep her near me not when I have just started my life with Biu. "

"This project is not yours alone Bible. There are people involved in it. Their wages and careers are at stake. And what about me ? I have given my all for this project. I left my previous project for this, for you. And you just decide it in a moment that you will close it? Your relationship is not everyone's concern. Try to be a little responsible. Keep your professional and personal life seperate for God sake and spare me some peace." Brian lashed out and Bible walked out of the office while Lily was enjoying the scene before her. This time she will leave no stone unturned to win.

..............

"I just finished shooting the episode. Now we are doing a little workshop for a final episode. What are you doing"

"Getting kicked from all sides" Bible said in frustration but then calmed down because he didn't want to act that way infront of Biu.

"Avoid that . Just some work related stuff. Did you have lunch?"

"Yeah. Listen i will call you later. My director is calling"

"Yeah ok. Yes you must be busy . Sorry i disturbed"

"Ben, It is me who called you so how would you disturb me. Anyways let's talk later."

"Hmm"

.........

"Sorry , i didn't mean to close the project for real"

"Yes you did. And you have a good reason for it. But what to do. It's not only about us"

"I know Brian. Sorry that i talked like that. But why is she obssessed with me"

"I can understand her" the voice made Bible turn around in shock

"Biu ? How come you are here? Did anyone see you?"

"No, well who cares but still no. You see i am a master of disguise. Hi Brian, how are you?"

"Fine and now that you are here give your boyfriend some punishment for fighting with me."

"Oh i sure will. How dare he fought with one of my favourite person "

Bible did'nt even try to hide the fact that he was feeling jelous and annoyed at the same time.

"So Mr. Director, i want to have a lunch date with this new boyfriend of mine. So can we?" Biu asked

"New and the only" Bible took Biu's hand and they left in Biu's car which stopped at his home.

"I thought we were going for lunch date"
"And i know you like quiet places so what better than this. I ordered the food. Lets relax for an hour or two then i will drop you back."

............

"You really made me eat a lot Biu, i feel like dozing off." Bible said while laying his head on Biu's lap. Biu gave light finger massages to Bible's head.

"It's good to eat when you are upset. It gives warmth and calms us down "

"You knew?"
"I understand every pitch of your voice Ben. What I don't understand is why did you hold back."
"I didn't want to ruin your mood. You called me in your free time it would not have been nice if I showed my bad mood to you"

"You expect me to show you tantrums, get angry and upset basically just tell you everything I feel but you yourself are so concious. How do you think that makes me feel. Like I am not worthy enough to hold you in your tough times "

Bible turned and hid his face in Biu's belly

"It's not like that. You are more than worthy about being in every moment of my day. I just thought. But leave it , I am sorry. I won't hold back next time." He placed a soft kiss on Biu's belly and sighs before telling him further .

"We have Lily back"

Biu could not prevent from getting stiff in his stomach. No matter how hard he tries, he just can't avoid his hate for Lily.

"Why?"
"I don't know what the hell she wants from me but she did her endeavours to get to producers and now they have made her their representative here and she will be basically a kind of boss to us till we finish this project. That's why i and Brian had a fight because I said i will close the project."

"Oh. That's worth getting upset."
"Right? I know. Brian didn't understand"
"I am talking about him being upset over what you said."

Bible sulked

"Biu, why you like him so much. Side with me. I am your boyfriend. "

"Ok ok. I was just joking. I know you must be upset." Biu saif chuckling.

"Biu i want you to know that I hate her. I have nothing to do with her. Initially i thought she had a crush on me, maybe it grew a little bit in a time but she just went on to some another level."

"What's her excuse for coming in like this"

"Well i didn't talk to her but Brian did and she says that she wants to be part of it because she was there from the start and obviously in a position that's less than mine or Brian's, we would have never taken her out of our authority so she used her ways to reach the higher ups and now sit like boss on our heads."

"So you both will be together, everyday"

Bible got up hearing that low tone of Biu and opted his favourite position to talk to him. He made Biu sit on his lap and brought his face down to his to peck him on his nose.

"Are you worried baby?"
"Should I not? Because she is actually so good looking, young , better than me in all aspects. Maybe your type too"

"Say that one more time. And I will right now show you what is my type." Bible slid his hands inside Biu's shirt.

"Stop , not now . We have to leave in few minutes."

"Biu, trust me on this , I hate her more than you do. Even if it's me or her left in the entire world I will choose celebecy."

"You better do. You are mine just mine"

"Oh my love trust me I am only yours" Bible whispered while moving his lips on Biu's chest. They both sat like that hugging each other for sometime and then even if they didn't want to they had to leave because of their work.

"You sure you won't get late , I can take a cab"

"Get in , your office is in way to my shooting location"

Throughout the drive Bible kept on fidgeting his fingers as if he wanted to say something but was holding back but then he finally said it.

"Biu , do we really need to hide? I mean I am not saying to make an announcement or something but do we need to make an effort to not be seen together? Like avoiding public places or just ?"

"Do you think I brought you home to avoid going to public place with you? I literally did that because i know you like being home the most" Biu sounded upset but he was actually upset on himself for many reasons.

"What? no i don't mean this Biu. I am just asking generally. I mean i see the cap and the mask you are wearing and that u must have had it before coming to my office too. I am just asking is it really required?"

"Yes it is. All i request you is to  please be a little patient Bible. You just told me this morning that you can always live like this , that you want to be just looked at by me and not by others , was that all a flattering lie?"

Bible could not understand this sudden mood shift of Biu.

"Yes i said it and i mean it but it's not practically possible Biu. Living a private life is one thing and living a secret life , making a literal effort to hide as if we are doing something wrong is a different thing" Bible was still trying to keep calm but to some degree it was visible on his face that he is hurt as well as confused about Biu's mood swing.

"Bible all I am asking is for time. A little bit of time. I don't want people to start taking a dig at you for being with me. My past sins still paint my present and future, you won't understand "

"Stop with that self blaming, will you ?" Bible said at a high volume. He didn't raise voice when Biu was just shouting at him. But when Biu self blamed again, Bible lost the patience.

"How many times do I tell you , stop thinking about yourself like that. You did nothing wrong. How long are you going to keep crying about what happened. You are not letting yourself move from it and you are getting us stuck on that. Can't I even walk in streets openly holding your hand because you are not able to come out of what happened? And wheather people take a dig at me or not is my problem. I promise you i will handle it. For real Biu I can lifetime live in an exile with you but that should be because of our choice not because of your fear."

Biu could not say anything to that and silence persisted. This was their first fight as a couple. It was beautiful because it was out of their concern for each other. And it was sad because it was due their hidden insecurities and fears.

...............

"If he sees you he will be disappointed" Bible said to himself as he couldn't help himself from reaching the whiskey bottle. It had been two days they both didn't talk. Not that Bible was angry but two days have been really busy with all the meetings with producers and specially Lily sitting on his head. He didn't drink the whiskey, kept it aside. He didn't want to be like a miserable teenager in love but he could not lie to himself that he was missing Biu like crazy. He wanted to be with him. But he didn't know what he should do. Biu had not contacted him in these two days and he was also out of social media. The way he talked to Biu that day made him think that Biu was angry with him but he still didn't understand what wrong did he say. He just wanted Biu to become more accepting to himself and free from societal burdens. He wanted him to live his life without any fears. Though he knew he could have said all that normally but all that frustration because of Lily turned into anger and he lashed out on Biu and now he didn't  knew how to pacify him. He knew that the most apt thing is to go to him, hug him and say sorry but Bible felt like he is some how not able to gather that courage.

After a lot of conflicts Bible finally  dialled Biu's number, he could not let a small argument stretch for so many days. He will rather keep fighting under one roof with him than being away and not talking to him. So he called him.

"Hello" Biu said in low voice.
"Biu"
"Open the door"
"Ha?"
"Ben open the door"

Bible opened the door and Biu attacked him with a harsh kiss which he happily responded to. There were bites in it and their hissing was filling up the evening silence.

"I am sorry Biu, i should not have not talked to you like that" Bible said panting in between the kiss.

"Sshhh, i don't want to hear anything. Pack your bags"

"What?"
"Pack your essentials. We are going on an all night trip. Like you wanted. Lets check the hills." Bible could only look at Biu with unexplained emotions.

.......

"You drive" Biu gave key to Bible
"You sure? You are entrusting your car to me."
"I am entrusting my life to you and i know you won't let anything happen to me."

"Never" Bible said and they set off for a location Biu decided.

"How come I have never known about this place." Bible asked when they settled down outside their tent. And luckily Bible was allowed one beer today. Night was a bit cold so the bonfire helped them to keep warm.

"I think its less discovered. Its good right? It's gets corrupt when it's exposed to world. Wheather it's a place or a person. Like me"

Bible took Biu's hands.

"Biu, talk to me."

Biu inhaled and exhaled long.

"I am not like before Ben. I am concious at every step. I hardly speak what i really feel. I fear people. I can't make new friends. I avoid being with a single person in any place that's private. I don't drink or eat when i am out with others. I lie. I pretend smiles. I do things to please to get my work done. I use my fake charm to do the work that i really like. I am damaged."

Bible was just listening squeezing Biu's hands lightly to assure him that he was attentive.

"With you, for the first time in these seven years I felt that i can be myself, i can be free again, i can heal, i don't have to pretend."

"You will. I am sorry. I should have tried to understand your position. But honestly it was just all the things that piled up that day , I didn't mean to talk like that."

"You think I am still on that? No Ben, I am not angry at you. I just realised that I am becoming so comfortable in my damaged state that when you offer the hand of repair i reject it even though I want it the most. But now I want to hold your hand, I want to move with you without thinking about the by standers. I want to be free. So..." Biu took a deep breath and Bible squeezed his hand a little tight and Biu turned to him.

"Ben, move in with me" Biu said collecting a mountain of courage but Bible looked like dumbfounded.

"Biu, what?"
"Move in with me, live with me. I want to be with you everyday. I am in no age to wait for years and years to start a proper relationship with you. This is the time. I want to be happy. I want to go to bed with you hugging me in sleep and wake up with you everyday. So live with me. Ofcourse if you want to..."

"I am shifting tomorrow. What do you mean if I want to, ofcourse I want to. I want my life with you. Everyday."

Bible was already overwhelmed but his man had something more for him

Biu came infront of Bible.

"One more thing. You know seven years back when that day i thought that you have completely rejected me, I was devastated. I had some alcohol in my car , I drank it . And I was driving recklessly, without knowing where I am heading. That's when I came here. I don't know what was in this place that made me wanted to be here. That day I shouted that i hate you and it echoed in the air."

Biu took a pause and gulped to control the pain in his throat.

"For seven years , everytime on that date I come here and shout that lie again and again that I hate you."

Biu tooj  a breath again as tears formed in his eyes and Bible's were already dropping to his cheeks.

"You know Baiben, I am not a man of many words. Specially when it comes to expressing my feelings I am a total wreck. That night you gave such a beautiful gift to us by replacing our bad memories  by the most joyful moments, our very first night. And it became immortal. So I also want to replace my bad memories here with something that becomes beautifully immortal. So that whenever we come here it's only the good we remember."

After taking a few seconds pause and making Bible a little confused Biu took out a small box from his pocket and opened it with two rings inside it.

"Bible Wichapas , this Build Jakapan ...is in love with you. Madly , passionately, magically. So he says what he has not said till now. I Love You Baiben more than anything, more than anyone. Can you please honour me by accepting this ring."

Bible looked like he had stopped breathing for the minutes Biu spoke those lines. Tears were having their way out and he doesn't even have to say anything. Biu  put  the ring in Bible's finger.

"I am waiting for my ring" .

Bible picked up the ring and put it in Biu's finger and kissed it. He then cupped Biu's cheeks and brought them close to softly peck him on his lips.

"You are incredible" Bible whispered
"No, you are incredible. You make me want to do things for you."

They kissed again, wiping each other's tears.

"What if I want to be bad again Biu. Here , at this place, right now."

"You talk too much, stop asking the what ifs, open this mouth for something else Wichapas."

Bible got up taking Biu's hand towards the tent.

"Why inside,here outside is beautiful"
"Never , i won't let anyone see what's mine. And also not let them see what is only your to watch"

"Ben nobody is here"
"There are, these plants , those trees , the birds on them, this open sky, the stars everyone is there. I won't share my rightly owned visuals to them.

"You are cheesy"
"You are to be blamed for it."

Bible pushed Biu inside the tent

"You are being aggressive gentleman "
"And trust me you are going to love it"

Enatagling their fingers together Bible lied on top Biu putting there interlocked palms behind Biu's head and kissing him deeply. They were already undressed in the process.

Bible refreshed the colour and pain of every mark that he had given Biu on thier first night.

And though the stars and sky could not see these two love birds directly yet they were blessed with their shadow from the thin fabric of tent and from interlocking fingers to now entangled bodies sleeping together, it was all witnessed and imprinted in the nature.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you to all the readers.
I hope the story is holding you
Please vote and comment it helps me improve a lot

My new story Bandana Lovers with Vegas Pete as leads is out

See you soon

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18.1K 801 28
It's just started ,i don't know how it takes but i want me to stop ...... stop before i will make my heart suffer for the things i never get ~Pete
144K 6.5K 18
LOVE AND SINS 2
330K 8.5K 13
This is just a fanfic for those who are supporting VegasPete.
7.7K 264 11
a story where in Bible and build had a drunk one night stand at a Motel, they try to find each other. But a new event happened now they need to find...