Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
48|Fire
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

49|fury

2.7K 246 139
By niabhatti

The boys entered the house. The family stood up as soon as they saw them.

Before anyone can even say something Mishi ran to Hammad and hugged him tight. She cried for few minutes straight in his embrace.

"Me theek hu Misho." Hammad gently rubbed the circles on her back.

"Woh..woh media wale itni sari batein karahe the." Mishi finally pulled apart and said.

"Ap logo ko kitni dafa samjhaya ha phele hamse check krle phir TV khola kare? Arey ye media wale hote hi jhoote hai." Haroon scolded them all.

Hammad gently pushed Mishi aside and walked towards his mother.

"Bhai apki shirt!! Peeche khoon bhi hai." Haadi exclaimed from the back.

"Kuch bhi nahi ha!" Haamad said loudly before family can start panicking.

"Mene khirki se jump marli thi! Bas isme shirt thori phat gai ha baqi sab theek ha." He continued.

"Jab sab waqt rehte evacuate krahe the to tujhe kese aag ka nhi pata chala?" Haider asked with raise brows.

Harib was in haze at that time but now that he was back to his sense he realised the same thing.

Hammad smiled sheepishly he can never accept what he did. He did something which can get him in world of trouble so he decided to keep his mouth close.

Before Hammad can say something they hear the loud voice of Hatim.

"Jawab do Hammad." He entered the said and said angrily.

Hammad flinched when he saw the anger in Haatim's eyes. The vein in his forehead was popped out and he was looking absolutely livid.

Haadi's eyes were wide open and so was Nazia's. They can never in years thought about Harib taking this tone.

Hammad kept on looking at his mother without even turning around. He can never lie to his uncle's face.

His lack of response added more fury to Hatim as he walked closer.

Hatim roughly turned Hammad by his shoulder before anybody can comprehend any thing he slapped Hammad hard.

"Hatim!" The family gasped.

Hammad looked up and placed his hand on his cheek he wasn't understanding the reason behind the slap. Was his uncle mad because he thought Hammad lost the watch? He didn't loose it but it was inside his pocket than why was his uncle so mad.

Haadi shrink into his mother's side. This side of his father was to much for him to bear. The reality wasn't hitting him that his baba his sweetest baba have done this.

"Pagal hogaye ho?" Hassan pushed Hatim.

Hammad was standing there with his head bowed down. Haider and Harib have A lot of questions going inside their heads.

"Arey isse pooche isne kia kia ha!" Hatim snapped.

Harib walked closer to Hammad and gently held his chin in gentle grip.

"Kia hua ha?" He asked Hamamd in a polite tone.

"Bhaija..an" Hammad stutterd unaware of what to say.

"Batou sabko kyu sabke sath bahar nahi aye? Batou sabko asjad ke bolne ke bawajood tum andar cabin me gaye batou Hammad." Hatim yelled at his face.

Haroon got alert he have no Idea Hammad's PA have asked him to evacuate.

"Kia bolraha ha ye Hammad?" He walked closer to his son and asked firmly.

"Chachu.. kia hua ha?" Hammad asked still rubbing the cheek.

He had no idea Hatim can hit and he can hit this hard. Hamza is the only one in family have had the pleasure of pushing Hatim's buttons until he snaps and now Hammad was second in the line.

"Kia hua mujhe kia hua ha? Bhaiya jaan bhuj ke ye larka dubara apne cabin me gaya! Jaan kar khudko aag me leke gaya ye larka!" Hatim yelled.

The family was first time hearing Hatim yelling they never have seen him this mad.

"Toh kia krta mein? Meri ghari andar thi! Me apni ghari nhi jalne deta!" Hammad scoffed.

Haroon's eyes blazed and both Hatim and Harib were ready to pounce on Hammad.

"Kia bola tumne?" Haroon asked.

"Baba meri ghari rehgai thi andar me bas.." The remaining words dissolved inside his mouth only when his father slapped him.

Mishi Zaira and Haadi all three of them gasped loud.

Even Harib and Haider stay rooted to their places.

Hammad haven't gotten a slap in past 13 years. His father have slapped him after 13 years and he was as strong as he was 13 years ago.

Last time Haroon slapped him when he was 13 they were on trip and he left the hotel room in early hours of morning just because he wanted to roam around the hotel.

"Baba?" Tears filled in Hammad's eyes.

"Tumhari himmat kese hui? Ek ghari ke khatir tum aag me khoodgaye?" Haroon asked in low voice.

"Chachu ne di woh ghari baba! I couldn't loose it." Hammad said meekly.

"Me maar maar ke hashar krdunga iska!" Hatim was all ready to pounce on him.

"Bas!" Rabia said loudly.

Hatim immediately took a step back. He respects her just like he respects his mother she was just like his mother. He was very young when she got married and she have always loved him like her own sons.

Hammad locked his eyes with Haider and he was looking at him with so much rage that Hammad wants to hide somewhere.

He can suddenly understand how much younger siblings fears him.

Harib on the other have turned around so that nobody sees him getting this mad. Hammad was not even looking at Harib he was scared to.

Mishi was crying because she can just not see his brother getting reprimanded like this. Even though she was angry at him more like upset.

Zaira and Haadi were lost in their world because today was the first time they have seen their bare baba and Chachu this mad. Today was also their first time to see their older brother in trouble.

Mishi have however witnessed that hotel scene where Haroon have lost his control and slapped Hammad after finding him for more than two hours.

"Hammad bhot galat kia tumne! Ek ghari ke khatir tumne apni jaan khatre (danger) me daldi?" Dadu came forward and asked.

Hammad was now full on crying.

"Sorry dadu." Hammad apologised.

Hassan couldn't see him like he went closer to the boy and hugged him tight.

"You could have done that without audience!" He snapped at Hatim while consoling Hammad.

"Apko gussa nhi araha ispe?" Hatim asked angrily.

"Gussa ane me or gussa jatane me farq hota hai! Bache ki intentions dekhi tumne? Sirf isliye apni jaan ki parwah ke begair wo andar chala gaya kyu ke tumhari di wi cheez wo khona nahi chata tha!" Hassan replied in same tone.

Hatim sighed frustrated! He threw the phone on couch and ran upstairs he have had enough for the day.

Harib picked up the keys from center table and went outside he doesn't want to hurt Hammad and right now he wants nothing more than to smack him.

Nazia looked at Haadi's face and he was almost pale. He would never piss his father off again. He was suddenly glad that his mother didn't tell him about running on road to save Ayaan.

She would do anything to get this reaction out from her husband because he have never even chided Haadi. Even in school complains Hatim use to smile and shrug it off.

"Ye baba ka kia hua ha mama?" Haadi asked his mother.

Nazia just smirked at him and went upstairs to follow her husband.

The entire's family's mood was now off. The decorations in back yard were done the food was cooked but none of them were in mood to celebrate.

Around 11pm when Mishi noticed nobody saying anything about it she went to Harib's room.

"Bhaijaan! Bhai ki birthday hai we just can't ignore it please." She pleaded.

"Mishaal! I am not in mood please." Harib replied in as controlled voice as he can.

"This is not done bhaijaan! Galti ki haina unhone milgai unko saza I won't let you guys treat him like this." Mishi replied.

"Goo Mishaal!" Harib said.

"Me jarahi hu because I want to convince other be down around 12!" She said with finality and left the room.

Haider was furious at Hammad he can never imagine his best friend doing things like this. He was upset more than angry. He have no life without Hammad and he just risked his life for the sake of watch.

Nazia have managed to calm Hatim down. He still very upset but he was overwhelmed now because of the love his nephew have pounded on him.

Hatim and the oldest children of the family have always been more like friends than uncle nephew today was the first time he have behaved like this with his nephew and he was genuinely sad about it.

"Mama baba?" Haadi gently entered the room.

Hatim looked up and saw his son he was aware of what his reaction made his soon feel. He was to angry to be considerate at that time.

He opened his one arm and Haadi jumped in his embrace. Hatim kept quite but he gently started running his fingers in his hairs. He kissed his head after a minute.

"Baba?" Haadi asked.

Hatim nodded at him.

"Baba please bhai ki birthday party ha please. Birthday life time yadd rehti ha don't spoil it for him please baba." Haadi requested.

Hatim sighed angrily.

"Lets goo!" He smiled at Haadi and patted his face.

"Itna sab hogaya?" Hamza and Zaira were in terrace and Zaira was filling him wirh details of the day.

"Yar bhai bhi na kia krte hai!" Hammad replied.

"Mishi ne kha bhaiya ko neeche lekar aou mujhe daar lagraha ha ap chalo na mere sath!" Zaira asked Hamza.

"Zaira its better agar abhi hum dono na jaye baba se batt krte ha he will bring him down." Hamza replied.

Zaira nodded and stood up.

Mishi was convincing her father.

"Baba please! Wo hamri birthdays pe kitne excited hote ha we can not do this to him pleae baba!" Mishi requested.

"Mama samjhaye na!" Mishi turned to his mother.

"Bhot galt harkat ki ha usne Mishi! I just can not let it go." Haroon replied.

"Galti ki baba! An innocent mistake ainda nhi krnge we should celebrate he is safe you all are safe. Hame Allah ka shukar krna chaiye na ke aise sad mahol krke. Office bach gaya employees sahi ha koi casualty nhi hui we should focus on positive things baba! Please" she requested.

Haroon looked at her and the hope in her eyes he just smiled at her nodded.

"Wardrobe ki second drawer me gift ha uska leke aou lets go downstairs." Haroon stood up.

"Thank you baba!" Mishi hugged him and Rabia cried in relief.

Zaira was about to call his father but the door bell rang. She ran to open the door.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she found Mahir Sikandar standing there with his bright handsome smile.

"Mahir bhai?" She asked.

____________________________________

Hi guys!! How was the chapter?

Did you guys enjoy it?

How was Hatim?

Any favourite scene?

Please do lots of votes and inline comments enough to make me motivate.

Next update after 110+votes and 110+comments.

Thank you all.
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 63.6K 52
It was an unspoken rule for Misha Yousaf to stay clear of those creatures, to stay clear of men and boys alike. Coming from a conservative Muslim fam...
39.8K 2.6K 33
A story where Taehyung and Jungkook as STRICT FATHERS while yn as their wife. I have included the whole journey from the day they get married also.
144K 9.6K 37
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐘𝐀𝐀𝐑 𝐊𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄❤✨ 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 📜✨ 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀🌹 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 & 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼...
122K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him 👀. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...