My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 11

2K 119 4
By HARDfujoshigirl_

Everyone was occupied completing their assigned work. Our troubled trio was working hard to help their seniors. Eunwoo was helping with arranging banners and other tough duties while Jimin and jungkook were coloring the hoardings with other students sat on the stage ground.

A sudden high pitched voice of a girl echoed through the almost empty auditorium as the girl in high heels and luring outfit with heavy make-up and witches' long nails shouted a handsome seniors name. 

"Taehyung!" 

Jungkook and Jimin scanned her when she passed the pair working on the stage. Jungkook saw her approaching taehyung who doesn't even pay any attention when she shouted his name. 

"Tae, I called you why didn't you respond to me?" The girl whined faking a pout which made jimin and jungkook almost gag along with the seniors behind. It was so much obvious that no one liked her interference or presence in here. Not a single response was received from taehyung or other seniors either.

Jungkook looked away focusing back on his task but Jimin being a gossip queen, couldn't be able to keep it in and asked a girl student working with them.

"Hey, who is she?" A blonde male inquired curiosity visible through his eyes.

"She is our senior from the same department as us. Her name is mina and she's the most popular girl of our university." The girl answered whispering. 

Jimin scanned the said popular girl from top to bottom and made a disgusting face. She looked so extra, her clothes were too glamourous to be worn at university and far from being decent. The way she was trying so hard to get attention made her personality status even lower than her dressing sense. Not to mention her make-up, it looked like she straight came back from the party. 

"I'm sorry but I don't think she deserves the title." Jimin asserted getting back to the work.

"I know right. No one in her department likes her because they all know her true colors, only other department's students give attention to her." The other girl with glasses said joining the conversation. Jimin is good at finding gossiping groups anywhere which sometimes makes his best friend amazed at others' talent of making friends.

"Guys, focus on the work we need to finish and what we have to do with her anyways." Jungkook ended their gossiping and everyone get back to their work nodding.

The other helping girls left to bring more brushes and paint while Jimin was taking a break. Jungkook was still painting as he was the fastest among all of them because painting is his hobby. 

Unaware of the fact that someone's ravenous eyes were watching his every move with a predatory stare. 

A few seconds later, the brunette started to feel like being watched so he lifted his head only to see taehyung sitting on the chair in front of him at some distance. 

His gaze felt heavier than his body as if the senior was boring holes in other's delicacy figure but jungkook frowned when he looked with pointed eyes, taehyung wasn't looking at his eyes or face but rather...

Jungkook slowly followed others' gaze and looked down solely to discover his shirt hanging loosely around his neck giving the older excellent view of his cleavage line.

Brunette immediately adjusted his loose t-shirt before throwing a death glare at Ravenette who smiled evil, stretching out his tongue all over his lower lip.

Well, you can't blame taehyung because the younger is not only incredibly beautiful but his body is a walking sin of heaven. 

Jungkook murmured a few curses before standing up and leaving to take a break. 

Ravenette grinned. eyes not leaving from younger's distant figure. Taehyung stretched his arms and legs groaning as he left a little problem arising down there. Well, he does have one of his life's finest moment just now and he can't thank the God enough for granting him such a heavenly view of younger.

Older adjusted his pants bit and stepped towards the brunette who was busy drinking water.

"So finished your work, beautiful?" Senior approached asking but didn't get any reply for a few seconds.

"Not going to reply? Looks like you still haven't learned how to treat your seniors." 

"I don't talk to perverts." Jungkook replied sassily.

"Oh well, it's not my fault when you're this beautiful and hot." Taehyung shamelessly flirted and jungkook was dumbfounded.

He couldn't believe his senior was openly flirting with him. He ignored the thumping of his heart and butterflies erupting in his stomach before speaking.

"You're not only a pervert but also very shameless." 

"Thank you, darling."Ravenette bowed his head as if he had done something to be Proud about.

Jungkook quickly finished his break and was about to leave when taehyung whisper the words which made him turn into all the complexions of red.

"By the way, your mole 'there' is a very tempting baby." 

Younger flushed unable to move and without even looking at older, he can already guess his reactions. 

Soon both parted and Jimin eunwoo got confused looking at their friend's redden face and nervous behavior. 

Eunwoo kept a short distance with prof. Jung and in no time became the professor's favorite student. 

Yoongi wasn't different either, he is also courting Jimin feely and for namjoon, he was still struggling to get his crush professor's attention but little did he know his crush was already admiring him from the far but not letting him notice it.

Brunette was still in a haze. His mind was questioning him why he didn't just give taehyung a tight slap when he was being a pervert. Usually, jungkook is a type of person who wouldn't tolerate any kind of pervy acts and mostly ignore when someone tries to flirt with him so he was little disturbed by the fact that he blushed instead of punching taehyung in the face right then and there.

"Jungkookie, let's go. It's almost 5." Eunwoo break the chains of his thoughts as he nodded in reply.

Today eunwoo came with his car so he was going to drop Jimin and jungkook off. They have decided to take turns just so they all don't have to bring personal vehicles.

•|•|•|•|•

Few days passed with the same schedule and a certain group of people was getting closer and closer to each other. The yoonmin couple was officially dating by the end of the week as they were the boldest ones to confess and accept their feelings, unlike others. 

Namjin was progressing slowly as dating between students and teachers was strictly prohibited on campus. One can lose his job while other's future can be totally ruined by their restricted love. 

Eunhope was going... Smooth like butter~ hobi was falling for the pink-haired male's sweetness and shyness but they still weren't official. 

Now our taekook was far from being a couple. Taehyung kept annoying the younger with his flirty and naughty actions. He was having fun teasing the other but deep inside he have already fallen for jungkook from the first time he had laid his eyes on him. He was in love with jungkook's purity, innocence and sassiness. Not only this but also how strong, positive and hopeful younger is. In the past few days, he learned so many things about jungkook by stalking him little and then his best friend's(yoongi) boyfriend was enough encyclopedia of younger so he didn't have to work hard for gathering information and the brunette's likes- dislikes. 

The freshers were near and preparations were going in full swing. Seniors were busy arranging the after-party for their juniors while professors were managing performances, competitions and other events. 

Jungkook felt extremely tired these days because of the helping in preparation of the upcoming events and also constantly keeping up with the daily studies of the first semester. 

It was just another day of the group's late stays at university for managing events but today none of them noticed the time. It was already 8 p.m. and they were still working endlessly, two teachers were giving them company. Prof. Kim and Jung.

"Tae, it's really late. I think we should go home now." Hyung-sik spoke looking at the huge clock inside the hall. 

"Yeah, we will finish left things tomorrow." Woo-sik integrated.

Tae sighed before agreeing as everyone needs some rest they worked continuously today without any breaks. They did have some snacks in middle but it's almost dinner time.

"Professor I think we should call it off here for today. It's 8 p.m." taehyung talked to seokjin who agreed and announced everyone to go home. 

Now the problem is that Jimin is going with yoongi and today it was eun woo's turn to bring the car but he is also going to drop prof. Jung at his house as a professor didn't bring his own vehicle today. On the different side, prof. Kim also came by taxi in the morning but at this hour of the night, taxis won't be safe so namjoon offered seokjin to come with him. hyung-sik and woo-sik have long left so the only option left for jungkook was taehyung. 

"Kook, taehyung will drop you." Yoongi said signalling taehyung to give a younger ride to the home.

"Jungkookie, you can come with me and namjoon if you want to but you have to wait for 20 minutes because I've to lock everything here." Jin offered but jungkook didn't want to ruin the chance of namjoon so he simply denied it and same reason in eunwoo's case.

"It's okay, professor. I'll go with taehyung sunbaenim." 

Ravenette beamed internally as yoongi winked and show a thumbs-up sign to his best friend. Of course, this was partly planned.

"Okay, let's go." With that everyone evacuated to their ways.

Jungkook was kinda nervous but he trust taehyung enough to let him drop at home safely. Older can be irritating and pervy sometimes but he never made jungkook uncomfortable from any of it. He knows his limits and that's why younger trust him.

Taehyung told him to wait outside of the gate as he need to get his vehicle out of University parking.

Younger was waiting looking around. It was cold as the chilly air passed giving goosebumps to the waiting male. He rubbed his hands tapping his foot to warm up a little. Jungkook was wearing his denim jacket over a white tee which he was glad to bring with him.

Soon the roaring sound of the vehicle startled the brunette as he turned around and saw taehyung with the motorbike.

Older looked deadly hot with the leather jacket and matt ebony bike. His pitch dusk eyes never left the younger's chocolate brown ones.

Brunette got out of his trance when taehyung spoke.

"Are you planning to keep staring at me? if you want I can give you my picture it'll probably last longer." Taehyung said letting out a depth voiced chuckle which made jungkook's thighs shake. 

The man was a perfect ideal type of jungkook's hidden fantasy that he can't help but sway away by his attractive yet sharp looks, powerful actions, vital aura and mostly... His deep dominant Voice.

His voice has this different effect on younger that one command of him can make jungkook beg on his knees in submission like an omega in heat.

Jungkook was well aware of all of these things but kept them hidden in front of older. 

Ravenette gave him a helmet and helped him wear it. They looked like a couple from far. When taehyung was clipping the belt of the helmet under the younger's chin, he heard small growling from his stomach which made him coo and smile internally but he didn't show it out.

"Look I've never been on bikes before so please drive slow." Jungkook uttered getting on the bike and finding something to grab his hands onto but couldn't find any so he simply tried to balance himself.

Older was aware of the slightly shaking figure behind as he rode the bike at medium speed. He knows if he asked jungkook to hold him then the other will definitely refuse so he played a very common trick and increased the speed a little before clutching the breaks. 

Sudden breaks made the brown-haired male fall on Ravenette's back who grinned before pulling jungkook's both hands and adjusting them over his chest. 

Younger was a little terrified so he clutched taehyung tightly wrapping his arms around others' armpits. The brunette wasn't aware of the fact that his actions were causing the other to have a hard time focusing on the road as the younger's plump chest was now completely pressed into the older's back. 

Taehyung can feel the softness of his boobs as he gritted his teeth to control himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.7K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
59.4K 2.7K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
52.2K 5.7K 16
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
448K 23.2K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...