My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 8

4.3K 154 5
By HARDfujoshigirl_

A/N: let me introduce you to the kim, min and cha family.

**✿❀○❀✿****✿❀○❀✿*** *✿❀

Kim family:

: ̗̀➛ Kim seokjin

31 years old housewife but also owns a spa and salon which ran in partnership with his husband's(namjoon's) sister.

: ̗̀➛ Kim namjoon

28 years old businessman who works in jin's father's company. 

: ̗̀➛ Kim jimoon

5 years old and a best friend of junghyun and eun-seok.

: ̗̀➛ Kim Jia

3 years old, future bride of taegguk, wants to marry gukkie after getting old.

min family:

: ̗̀➛ Min yoongi

28 years old office worker and a husband of Jimin.

: ̗̀➛ Min Jimin

27 years old housewife.

: ̗̀➛ Min Yoon-jae

2 years old chubby ball of min couple. The baby of the whole group.

cha family:

: ̗̀➛Cha hoseok

30 years old working wife. Manages his husband's newly established company.

: ̗̀➛ Cha Eun-woo

26 years old businessman who runs the company in partnership with a foreign enterprise. 

: ̗̀➛ Cha eun-seok

5 years old energetic sunny boy. Best friend of junghyun and jimoon. 

-this trio is the most chaotic group of kids.

───※ ·❆· ※───

[A/N: it was really hard to find these kids who look similar to our bois(˘・_・˘) and please remember their hair color as I'll mention them according to it.]

•Continue reading from here...

The certain silent street of Kim's house today replenished with laughing and giggling noises as a total three families buzzed the whole house. If any passer-by heard them then he might think it was a party going in there but it was just a small reunion of University friends.

Inside the house, the team husbands were relaxing on the couches of the living room while enjoying the football match with cheering and owing in the middle when their favorite team makes a goal or loses a point. 

Team wife is busy chatting and gossiping in the kitchen making snacks for kids and their husbands. 

Such a domestic joint family atmosphere the house was giving off. Everyone enjoying each other's company with kids running and playing around the house.

"Jungie(junghyun), seokie(eun-seok), moonie(jimoon)... Don't run around babies. You guys will fall and be careful on the stairs." Jin yelled at the trio who had made the whole house their playground running with toy guns in their hands while the gukkie and Jia busy playing with a doll house at the corner where the small crib of Jimin's fluff ball was also placed.

Minjae is the youngest baby of the group as Jimin had some complications conceiving and that's the reason why the min couple had their first child very late than the others. 

"Do you guys know mina got divorced last week?" Jin gossiped as the other three males looked at him curiously. Jin always got the best tea to share within their 'team wifey's' squad. His business is kinda feminine so he always got to hear the latest and best news from his customers at the salon and spa.

"Of course, we all see her divorce coming." Jimin joined the chat, side smiling. Now this mina used to be the most popular girl in their University and all the departments boys used to line up just to get a glimpse of the said girl. 

"Yeah. I'm partly sad but also happy." Hoseok said cutting vegetables.

"Jungkookie you must be very happy to know this right?" 

"Of course, kook will be happy because she was crazily obsessed with taehyung back then." Jimin spoke stirring the soup. 

"Yeah, I don't understand why she even tried to get a committed man like she knew tae have kook and is in a serious relationship but she still tried seduce taehyung. Such a whore." Hoseok repulsed.

"But I'm glad tae doesn't even acknowledged her presence and ignores her like she doesn't exist at all." Jin spoke while putting in an ingredients. They all see how jungkook was quiet but slightly red at the memories of their university days.

"Tae was absolutely whipped for our kookie and even still is the most whipped husband among all and I can get all of you the guarantee that even on today's date, tae won't look at anybody else but only jungkook, he is so much crazy for his koo~." The purple-haired male teased knowing how much blushing mess other had become.

"H-hyung..." Brunette whined playfully smacking his blonde best friends shoulder when he elbowed the bunny male teasingly.

"Okay okay we won't tease you but at least tell us your secret kook. How do you keep your husband so whipped for you?" Blonde raised a question.

"Hyung, there's no secret and all of your husbands are also crazy for you guys so they are no different." Jungkook spoke focusing on seasoning the meat.

"But still... Taehyung literally worships you, kook. Even the stranger can see the heart eyes he throws whenever he looks at you, just like right now." Hoseok recited controlling his smile when he caught the Ravenette looking at the brunette with such a fond gazes.

Jungkook frowned before Jimin turned him around by his shoulder and that's when he noticed his husband standing there with love-filled eyes.

Jungkook gulped before speaking.

"Y-you wanted something, tae?" He asked approaching his husband.

"Yes, 'you' ..." He heard a few 'awws' and 'uwus' from behind.

"Tae..." Jungkook whisper yelled with a red hue adorning his cheeks.

"Just kidding. We were hungry and wanted some snacks so can we?" Taehyung politely asked smiling.

"Yeah sure. We are almost done." A red-haired male answered turning off the flames.

Taehyung nodded stealing a kiss from his wife before running out. he know others gonna tease him so he immediately ran away.

"See! We were talking about this!" Hoseok beamed as jungkook shook his head in embarrassment. His husband behaves unbelievable sometimes.

Soon they settled the hearty lunch over the huge dining table. Everyone sat and began eating with lots of table talk and kids being dramatic leaving green veggies on their plates.

Elder's scolded their kids to finish all the food on their plates and with the pout, every kid has to finish it. 

Lunch took good 30 minutes as kids has already left the table long ago now only elders finishing their left lunch.

"Tae, we heard you got a new job? How's it?" Namjoon quizzed.

"I haven't started it yet, tomorrow will be my first day." The said male answered by drinking water his wife has poured him.

"All the best, Hyung." Eunwoo voiced and later all the others followed encouraging taehyung to work hard and keep fighting.

Jin and jungkook finished earlier to feed their youngest. Gukkie and Jia ate their lunch and immediately skipped back to their dollhouse as jin and jungkook remained behind in the leaving room as everyone else was still at the dining table.

"Jungkook, did you tell taehyung?" An older male questioned staring at the fidgeting brunette.

"Uh, no Hyung. I haven't." 

"Jungkook, it's been two years since everything happened and you still haven't told taehyung about it." A purple-haired male mumbled in a lower but sharp tone.

"H-hyung, I-i can't... He w-will hate me." Younger's eyes brimmed with small tears.

"Jungkookie... look, The more late you tell, the more loss you will get from behind so listen to me and tell him everything. I'm sure tae will understand." Jin conceded holding younger's both shaking shoulders.

"I-it was all m-my fault." Brunette controlled his tears from spilling.

"No, it wasn't your fault. You are not responsible for what happened two years ago, jungkook so stop blaming yourself." Purple-haired stated comforting the younger.

Both hugged each other tightly and only separated when Jimin shouted from the kitchen to come to the backyard. 

It was still a sensitive topic for jungkook and the guilt of the past was eating him up inside. He knows the answer to every single question of his husband but he hasn't had enough courage to confront it. He is afraid tae will get hurt or worst... Leave him. The mere thought of his taehyung leaving him made his stomach churn in distress.

After lunch, one maid came in the afternoon to clean up as now the entire group was relaxing in the garden. They have set the huge blanket and comfy pillows over the soft matt so they can sit comfortably. Jin and Hoseok bring chilled drinks for everyone with juicy fruits so they can enjoy the slightly hot weather. They are settled under the huge garden tree in namjin's backyard.

"Momma!" Eunseok shouted running to his mom before landing in his lap. He is just like a red-haired male, so full of energy, bubbly and always grinning wide.

"Yes, my baby." A red-haired male asked in a soft voice as other kids also went to their mom except for junghyun, he goes to his dad. 

That kid is too shy to sit in his mumma's lap like his other friends who without any hesitation demand their mother's affection. It's not like he didn't want it but he thinks of himself as too mature to do so.

"What happened, my big boi?" Taehyung quizzed detecting his son staring at his two best friends receiving endless smooches and pecks from their mothers.

"Nothing dad." He gave a tight-lipped smile to the older before grabbing the glass of apple juice.

Taehyung knows his oldest seeks his mother's warmth but has never asked for it since taegguk turned 2 years old.

Ravenette sighed which caught his wife's attention as taehyung signalled younger with his eyes moving between his son and the others.

Jungkook quickly got the cue and called his son with his sweet angelic voice.

"Jungie, baby. Come here." 

"No, mom. I'm good." Junghyun replied sipping on the juice but his dad told him to go to Mumma.

"Go to your mom, jungie or he'll feel sad." 

This is the only way to get his oldest close his mother because taehyung knows the thing his son hates most in the world is his mom getting hurt, so he went to his mother without any arguments.

Jungkook open his arms and made the grumpy one sit in his lap comfortably before brushing his finger in the dark locks softly. 

"Baby, you can relax." Brunette whispered before gently holding his son's both shoulders and making his backrest over his chest. 

Junghyun began to relax and laid his head over his mom's pillowy soft chest as the brunette kept showering the crown of his head with kisses.

"Eomma appa! We want to hear a story... Please tell us a good story na~" jimoon whined clutching purple haired male's shirt. 

"What story?" Yoongi quizzed with his head resting over his elbow and body plopped over the soft blanket.

"We wanna hear your love story. How you all met and how this is started from the very beginning." Eunseok spoke with excitement and got a few giggles and frowns from their parents.

They still don't think it's appropriate to tell the children their love stories but the kids weren't having it. Even the youngest of the group (Jia and taegguk) started to whine with their hyungs.

All parents shared a look before yoongi sighed.

"I think it's alright to tell a story. Their generation is already extensively forward so little fairy tale with lots of drama won't hurt right?" The mint-haired male uttered and namjoon, taehyung, and eunwoo nodded their heads.

"Are you sure?" Jin asked eyeing the kids.

"Yeah hyung, it's okay. It's just like a Disney princess love story with a twist of Wattpad FF's so I think it's totally fine." Hobi approved shrugging and join gave in as they all agreed to tell only the decent parts.

"But who's going to start?" Silver-haired male queried looking at everyone's faces.

"The juniors, of course." Taehyung smirked scanning his wife with playfulness in his orbs.

"Yeah, youngest should start and then we will take from the middle." Yoongi ratified the idea and smack eunwoo's back little too rough.

"Okay so let me start." Jimin enunciated as their kids applauded for their jiminie eomma.

And yeah, the kids don't call their friends parent's aunt or Uncle. They all are second parents so kids call each other parents with the nicknames given by themselves and join it with 'eomma' and 'appa at the end.

"Alright, so it all began when...

Tbc ...

Sorry for late update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.8K 26
A story of a cute and noughty boy Kim Taehyung who have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as poss...
287K 17.4K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
475K 15.8K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...