My Alcoholic Husband | Taekoo...

By HARDfujoshigirl_

Two pure souls fell in love at first sight in their college days, two years of wonderful dating and then gett... More

Author's note
Character's intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 3

2.9K 154 0
By HARDfujoshigirl_

IN THE OFFICE:

"Good morning, hobi Hyung." The brunette greeted with his famous bunny tooth smile.

"Oh... Kookie. Good morning. You're late." The male who shines as bright as the sun replied while fumbling through some files.

"Sorry, boss. I won't be late from now on." Jungkook responded to his boss who is also his close friend. 

Cha hoseok... A.k.a hobi, is a jungkook's boss as he runs half of his husband's company. After seeing his good friend struggling to keep up financially, hobi offered jungkook a job in his company which jungkook took immediately as they were in urgent need.  

"Yeah. You better not because my husband won't like it if I give my employees too much freedom." Both males laughed at their not-so-serious conversation.

"How's eunwoo Hyung?" Jungkook asked as hobi extended another cup of coffee to the brunette.

"He is more than fine just a little too busy to even look after his wife and child " the older grumbled pouting. Jungkook giggled before comforting his Hyung.

"It's okay, Hyung. He is handling a big project so he must be working very hard on the project." 

"Yeah, you're right. By the way, how's tae and my two angles doing?" Hobi asked finally closing the files and giving attention to his friend.

"They are fine Hyung but I'm getting worried for tae, his been drinking a lot lately. He even broke his promise third time this month and last night, namjoon Hyung had to bring him home from his friend's club between the storm." The younger let out fidgeting with the cup.

"Kook, I think you need to give extra attention to your husband. It's not good for his health and did you guys find any company?" 

"No, Hyung. Tae is trying so hard but he kept getting rejections or where he get the job, the people around him don't leave a sole chance to test his patients." The brunette replied with a discontented look.

"It's okay koo, you guys will soon find a good company... don't worry. how much time they have given you?" The older quizzed.

"Only this year. At the end of the year, they'll claim the leftover property."

"Oh no. You guys have to find a decent partnership quickly kook because it's already the beginning of the fourth month and you also have to convince the other party. I really wish I could help you with this problem. I'm really sorry." The shiny male mumbled with a sad expression.

"No no, Hyung. Please don't say sorry. I know if you could help, you would have done it before I can ask." The doe-eyed male retorted brushing his hyung's hand to ensure.

"Okay Hyung. Now, let me get to my work or everyone will taunt me saying I'm being a lazy employee just because my close friend is a boss." Jungkook mimics one of the girl employees' voice who always deride him because he got the job easily and there both boss are close friends of jungkook.

Jungkook vacated his boss's office and started working on his desk located on first floor. He always gets judgemental chatters and eerie eyes but he doesn't give a single damn about any of it. He doesn't bother to reply to anyone who badmouths him behind his back. 

It's not easy for him to work in an office where every colleague of his doesn't miss a single chance to taunt him. If he wanted then he would have complained to his friend/ boss but he doesn't want any drama in the office that's why he ignores them.

"Oh look, our princess has finally decided to come to the office. Looks like you were taking your precious beauty sleep that you forget the office time." One of the female employees cheeped whose working desk is beside jungkook.

Everyone laughed at her comment as jungkook completely avoided her remarkably existence. He keeps tapping keys on his keyboards while all the attention is centred on the screen.

"Are you deaf or something? Don't you know the office time? Oh, I forgot there's no official time for the boss's 'close' pals right?" Other females behind jungkook commented.

"He does know the office time, jane but I think you have forgotten your bloody place in this office. Do you want me to remind it by kicking you out of here?" Hobi appeared from behind and smacked the savage reply over his bitchy employee's face who made a fake smile face, shaking his head in denial.

"Good then keep your useless talks to yourself and get back to the work." Elder screeched throwing a harsh glare over all the employees before leaving.

Jungkook smiled internally as he know his Hyung is always there for him.

...

AT HOME:

"Eommaaa!!!..." The bunny-faced boy wailed loudly with his big galaxy eyes filled with fat tears.

"Baby, your Mumma will be here in a few hours. Please don't cry... Look daddy is here with you. We will play with tata and cooky... Look they're staring at you What will they both think that our gukkie is such a cry baby." Ravenette tried to hush his crying bunny while bouncing his youngest in his hold.

Tata and cooky are gukk's favorite plushies. He carries both plushies everywhere. Gukk says, cooky and tata are lovers and they portray his parents.

Gukk's sobs died down right after his daddy bring his beloved toys. 

Taehyung set both plushies in gukkie's lap who sat on his appa's lap.

"Here ... your cooky and tata." 

G

ukkie's chubby smile blossomed like a fresh flower. Taehyung chuckled seeing his son's heartwarming smile which reminds him of his adorable wifey.

Youngest began playing with both soft toys while taehyung gave a long smooch over his little one's head before stroking his fluffy hairs gently.

Tae loves his both kids so much. When koo first made him father five years ago, his happiness was beyond anyone's guess. He kept thanking his unconscious wife, doctors and even nurses... That's how overwhelming a feeling it was for him. 

Two years later, they had a taegguk but the situation wasn't good when they had gukk so gukkie couldn't be able to experience a luxury his brother has lived. 

Taehyung came out his past thoughts when gukk tugged his shirt snatching his attention.

"What is it, my baby." 

"papa...Hungwy." gukk rubbed his small stomach while pointing at it.

Tae grinned before setting his son on the sofa.

"Okay, sit here. Daddy will make you something." 

The Ravenette started to fumble through the fridge and cupboards and found some snacks which Koo buys for their kids. He grabbed two packets and gukk's milk bottle before walking back to the living room.

Baby bunny munched his favorite snacks, which are for toddlers and kids friendly because Koo doesn't like the idea of his kids getting addicted to junk food or oily spicy snacks.

After finishing his milk, gukk started to doze in his appa's lap so tae picked him up carefully and take his sleepy bunny to his room. 

Tae finished tucking his youngest in the bed and returned to the living room. He grabbed the bag he was hiding in the kitchen which he brought other day. 

...

Three hours later...

"I'm home." Jungkook chirped closing the door behind.

He met with silence but soon a black messy head poked out of the edge of the sofa which made koo smile and forgets his tiredness of work. It was his husband...

Tae grinned making grabby hands towards his wifey who chuckled at his husband's baby behavior.

"Where are kids, babe?" Jungkook questioned not finding his babies anywhere near the room. Usually, gukk will be the one to jump over his mama as soon as kook steps inside the house but today it was all quiet.

"Gukk is sleeping and jungie is Playing in the park with his friends." The older replied pulling his standing wife

Closer to the sofa before burying his face in Koo's soft tummy. 

"Are you hungry, baby? Did you and gukk eat anything?" 

"Yeah, we had some snacks and gukk had a milk." The elder replied by wrapping his arms around the younger's dainty waist while nuzzling his nose in the other's squishy belly.

"Okay. Let me get fresh then I'll make you something." Jungkook said cupping his baby husband's face before pecking his forehead.

Taehyung gleamed before letting his beloved wife go. Jungkook is the best thing that ever happened in taehyung's life. This is what he believes. His life was a complete mess before a certain bunny boy showed up and turned his messy life into a beautiful garden full of flowers.

Jungkook entered and started making something quick to feed his husband. He decided to make some noodles for now. A few minutes later he gave a bowl full of noodles to his husband and moved to clean the kitchen but when he walked out from the kitchen backdoor to throw the garbage, he caught so many beer cans and a few small bottles of soju in their trash can.

He immediately understand that tae drank all this today because he always clears their trash can twice a day so there's no way it can be from yesterday.

He marched inside before throwing the garbage bag in the can.

"Tae... We need to talk."

...

Sorry for the late updates... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 3.1K 18
Story by cutegir2002 >>> "Dear Dairy, I saw him today, he is charming. Smiling with his friends, he is standing under my room's window. As his friend...
443K 23K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
44.1K 4.8K 14
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
621K 29.2K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...