When Did I Became Populer...

By Raidou14th

Highschool AU Harem x Male reader You were just and average looking student, but somehow a lot of girls are... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to jackass
Chapter 2: A beach episode? already?
Chapter 3: (Y/N) The rock!
Chapter 4: AmbatuLearn
Chapter 5: Mama I'm scared!
Chapter 6: I feel like I'm forgetting someone
Chapter 7: Family bonding.... What?
Extra: (Y/N)
Chapter 8: It's a Slumb-Sleepover!
Chapter 10: Just a day in my life
Chapter 11: Transfer students?
Chapter 12: The ski trip

Chapter 9: Suprise attack!

5K 139 103
By Raidou14th

I recommend to read chapter 3 again, because I add a new song to it. I don't care about the song meaning, the lyrics matches my humor.

_________________________________________

*opening skit*

A girl knocks on your door wearing a bunny costume.

(Y/N): Yes?

Raiden Mei: Trick or treat, smell my feet-

(Y/N):*Sniff**stops and stares at her*

Raiden Mei:....

(Y/N):....

Raiden Mei:....

(Y/N):....

Raiden Mei:....

(Y/N):....

*end of skit*

_________________________________________

Sunday.

You were sleeping in your room when the sound of an alarm wakes you up. You groan and turn it off, you sat at the edge of your bed thinking about your life choices before getting out of Your room.

(Y/N)'s mind: The girls kept me up till morning and when I went home mom and nat sucked me dry...

You walk towards the living room and see Natasha In her casual wear along with Hook on hers.

Natasha: Oh, good morning sweetie.

(Y/N): Morning... Where's mom?

Natasha: Mei said She has somewhere to be, She said She'll be back this afternoon.

(Y/N): Oh, Where are you going?

Hook: Toy Store!

Natasha: We're going grocery shoping and Hook wanted to buy a new toy.

(Y/N): Can I come?

Natasha: Alright, but first take a shower and change.

You ran quickly to your room and take a shower before changing to your casual wear. You went outside to see Natasha and Hook waiting for You.

(Y/N): I'm done, let's go.

Natasha: Alright then, let's use the car.

(Y/N): Can I drive?

Natasha:*sweatdrop* Uh... M-Maybe you should let me Drive, we almost had an accident last time...

*flashback*

*end of flashback*

(Y/N): Awww, alright.

Natasha went into the drivers seat while you sat in the passanger seat with Hook sitting on your lap. After a few minutes of driving you reached the mall. Natasha went shopping while Hook dragged you to the toy store.

Hook: Come on, come on!

(Y/N): Ok ok, slow down...!

You and Hook entered the toy store, Hook went to the Nerf aisle while you went to the Lego aisle. Unknown to you, a figure was following you from the distance.

At the lego aisle.

(Y/N): Hmm... What should I get...

You look at the various sets before one cathes your eye.

(Y/N):*gasp* No way...!

*REBOOT SOUND*

(Y/N):*gasp* No way...!

It was an old Lego ninjago set from the first season. Seeing it fills you with nostalgia.

(I miss ninjago)

(Y/N): Woooah, I didn't knew they still have this!

While you were busy, a figure slowly walks towards you from behind. The person pulls out a knife and raised it in the air, and then-

*TWACHK!*

(Y/N): Huh?

You turn around and found no one was there. You shruged it off and walk away to find Hook, oblivious to the figure that was lying on the floor with a bleeding head far away.

_________

Cashier: That'll be 89.9$

(Y/N): Yeah, just a sec.

You pull out your Man-purse and rummages through it. Your heart dropped when you find it was empty. You forgot to ask natasha for money.

(Y/N):...

Cashier: Uh... Sir?

(Y/N):...

Hook: Big brother?

You then hear a familiar voice.

???: I'll pay for those.

You turn to the voice and saw a woman with white hair.

(Y/N): Ah, you...!

She turns to you and gave you a warm smile.

_______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

Right now, you, Hook, Natasha and the woman were sitting in a nearby restaurant.

Natasha: It's been a long time, Jingliu. How are you?

Jingliu: I have been doing fine. Sorry I haven't visit, I was busy with work.

Natasha: I understand. The last time I see you was when you were baby sitting a 9 year old (Y/N). You went to China the next day, correct?

Jingliu: Yes. I was called there to continue my family ''business''. But now I manage to get myself a month of vacation. Don't worry (Y/N), big sister Jingliu is here~

(Y/N): You're to old to be called a big sister, you're more like a auntie. Anyway, do we really have to sit like this?

You were refering to the fact that you were currently sitting in her lap.

Jingliu: What's wrong? You used to like it before.

(Y/N): Yeah, when I was like 9. Please let me go, this is embarrassing.

Jingliu: Alright, alright~

She let's you go and you get off her lap and sits next to her.

Jingliu: Out of topic, but (Y/N), have you been attacked before?

(Y/N): Attacked?

Jingliu: Yes, like someone was following you and then attack you.

(Y/N): No, not really. The last time I was attacked was that time when I was in london.

*flashback*

*flashback end*

(Y/N): Why do you ask that?

Jingliu: Hmm... It's nothing. Do you want to try this cake? Here, I'll feed you. Say Aaah~

She cuts a small portion of the sliced cake and offers it to you.

(Y/N): I could feed myself, you don't have to-

She stuffed the cake into your mouth cutting you off.

Jingliu: Good boy~

She pats your head making you blush from embarrassment.

(Y/N): Can you stop that...

Jingliu: No, I don't think I will. You may have grow over these pass years, but you're still my little snowflake.

(Y/N): Seriously?

???: Excuse me.

A waiter than came, holding a plate of spaghetti.

Waiter: Here you go monsieur, enjoy.

The waiter puts the plate infront of you and quickly walk away. You were about to eat it, but Jingliu stoped you.

(Y/N): Huh?

Jingliu: Hey, you!

She calls out to The waiter and he turn to her with nervous look.

Jingliu: You're not french.

She charges towards him and dropkicks him.

Jingliu:

The waiter fell to the ground in pain, Jingliu then stomps on him, preventing him from getting up.

Natasha: Jingliu, what are you doing?!

Jingliu: He was trying to poison (Y/N).

(Y/N): What!?

She rummages through the waiters pocket and pulls out a small black bottle inside. Natasha grabs the bottle and inspects it.

Natasha: Oh my goodness! Are you really trying to drugged a 17 year old?!

Waiter: Yeah, and I would have gotten away with it If it weren't for you meddling kids!

Jingliu: Enough. Natasha, call the police.

Natasha: Right.

Natasha pulls out her phone and calls the police. A few minutes later, the cops came in and took the waiter away.

Jingliu: It's ok, you don't have to worry anymore (Y/N).

(Y/N): I'm confused, why was he trying to kill me?

Jingliu:....

(Y/N): You know something do you?

Jingliu:*sigh* I didn't want to tell you but, I suppose If you insist. Someone wants to kidnap you.

(Y/N): Oh, How do you know?

Jingliu: Let's just say, I have someone keeping eye on you. And for the past few weeks, many people were trying to kidnap and drugged you.

(Y/N): I didn't even notice, how am I still alive then?

Jingliu: I payed someone to look after you and to ''take care'' of the people who were trying to kill you. You don't need to worry, I'll always protect you.

(Y/N): Um.. Thanks...

Jingliu: Now, how about we go home?

You and Jingliu went to Natasha and the four of you went home.

_______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

(Y/N): So that happened.

You were in your room talking to Bronya on the phone.

Bronya: Oh dear, are you okay?

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm good. Anyway, back to the topic, what is it that you wanted to ask.

Bronya: Oh, I ask that If your free tomorrow or not?

(Y/N): Ey, for you, anything.

Bronya: Well, today I got these free tickets of an art museum from the mail box and I was wondering It you wanted to go with me tomorrow? Just the two of us.

(Y/N): Museums aren't really my thing...

Bronya: Oh...

(Y/N): But, I guess if it was with you I'll go.

Bronya: Really?! Ok then, It's a date! Let's meet up tomorrow at 11 ok?

(Y/N): Alright, see you.

The call ends and you put your phone down.

(Y/N): Art museum huh? Thinking about art Reminds me of that time I got rejected by art school... Almost killed a bunch of jews.

________

Tomorrow
________

Bronya sat at the bus stop as she waits for your arrival. After a few minutes of waiting, someone riding a motorcycle arrives and stop infront of her. The person takes off his helmet to reveal you.

(Y/N): Yo.

Bronya: (Y/N), I didn't know you have a motorcycle.

(Y/N): Yeah, my mom gave it to me as a late birthday present. What do you think?

Bronya: I feel like i've seen it before...

(Y/N): Yeah, It's custom. Anyway, hop on.

Bronya nods and sits at the back and wraps her arms around your waist and holds you tight. You can feel two mountains on your back.

(Y/N)'s mind: Oh boy, I hope I don't crash...

_______
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

(Y/N):...

Bronya:....

(Y/N):....

Bronya:....

(Y/N): ...What the fuck?

You and Bronya were inside the museum and the two of you were starting at a banana that was ducktaped to the wall.

Bronya: Art, I suppose?

(Y/N): If this is art, then my fart is a concerto. Like, what even is that?

???: It is modern art. Perhaps it is to complex for you.

You turn around and see a guy with a mustache approaching the two of you. Though, he looks familiar.

(Y/N): Have I see you before?

Art guy: Of course we haven't. I am an artist and not a waiter you see?

(Y/N): That makes sense. Wait a second!

Art guy:...

(Y/N): ...You're an artist, does that mean some of these are yours?

Art guy: That is correct. I am an artist and definitely not a waiter.

(Y/N): Then what's the deal with this?

Art guy: Like I said, it is modern art.

(Y/N): This is stupid. Modern art is stupid. I mean look at that one.

You point towards a wall with a giat number four on it and it has cracks on it.

(Y/N): What does this have to do with art?

Art guy: I called that one ''Breaking the fourth wall''.

(Y/N):..... Oh and this.

You went towards the wall with a white canvas on it.

(Y/N): That's literally a white canvas!

Art guy: Ah, I call that painting ''My father''.

(Y/N): What painting? There's nothing there!

Art guy: Yes... Exactly...

(Y/N): ....I don't believe this... So anything can be art these days.

You look to the side and saw a trashcan being exhibited.

(Y/N): Oh look, a trash can, ''Art''.

Art guy: Yes, that is worth 5 million dollars.

(Y/N): How?!

Art guy: What is ''Art'' spelled backwards?

(Y/N): Um... T-R-A.. Tra...shhh- Ok.

Art guy: Anything can be art.

(Y/N): Ok, I admit some of them are not that bad. Like this one.

Art guy: That is mold from the water damage.

(Y/N):....

Bronya: Ok (Y/N), let's calm down.

Bronya pats your back calming you down.

Bronya: Let's go somewhere else, excuse us.

She grabs your hand and drags you outside.

(Y/N): This place isn't for me. Like It's not a place for an asian man to go to a fast food restaurant and order his favorite meal.

*cutaway*

Asian man: You got any cat's and dogs?

Cashier: Bro what?

*end of cutaway*

Bronya: I'm surprised you were mad about the art. I thought you wouldn't care.

(Y/N): Yeah, well. I went to art school once and my art got rejected and seeing this ''Art'' managed to get inside a museum pisses me off.

Bronya: Oh~ didn't know you were an art person. I'd like to see you paint sometimes.

(Y/N): Yeah, want me to paint you?

Bronya: Paint me, draw me like one of those french girls~

The two of you laugh at her joke.

(Y/N): Ha... Thanks, I feel better now.

Bronya: No problem, why don't we go somewhere else?

(Y/N): Yeah, ok.

Bronya: Oh, but I need to go to the bathroom first. Excuse me.

(Y/N): Alright, I'll wait here.

Bronya went towards the bathroom and you wait for her. As you were busy thinking about your life choices, you fail to noticed the figure creeping up from behind.

*TWACHK*

(Y/N): OW!

You fell to the ground with a loud thud, you look up and see the art guy from before.

Art guy: Rest your head, It's time for bed.

(Y/N): No It's not, I go to bed around 3 am or something, cuz I'm a big boy now.

Art guy: Just shut up!

He smacks your head again knocking you out.

___________

Bronya: Ok, let's go

She saw your bike but noticed you were nowhere near.

Bronya: (Y/N)? ...(Y/N)!?

___________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______

(Y/N): Ooowwww.... That really hurt.

You wake up with a massive headache and the first thing you notice was that you were inside some sort of cage.

(Y/N): What the hell...?

You stand up and look around and see that your inside a warehouse. A circle with weird symbols was drawend on the ground beneath you.

(Y/N): Weird. Hey, let me out! Is this some sort of prank, if it is It's not funny! Seriously, let me out!

???: It's no use...

You jump a bit hearing the voice. You turn around and saw a small little fox girl with green hair, sitting in the corner of the cage.

???: We're gonna die...

(Y/N)'s mind: A kid....? She looks tired...

You went closer to her and crouched down to her eye level.

(Y/N): Hey there, you okay?

The girl shook her head.

(Y/N): Right, stupid question. Um... Were you kidnapped too?

???: No... My mother didn't want me, so she sold me to this person...

At the mention of the fact, the girl starts to cry, making you panic.

???: I've been kept in here for the last few months, this dark and scary cage, alone, *sobs*sobs* but the worst part is... She sold me for 15 dollars and pack of cigarettes!

The girl stops crying when she feels something on her head, she looks up and see you giving her headpats. She leans on your touch, finally feeling love again.

(Y/N): Hey, what's your name?

???: My name... It's Huohuo...

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you, Huohuo, don't worry We'll get out of here.

Huohuo: But how?

(Y/N): I don't know.

Huohuo:...

(Y/N): But We'll find a way. I've been in these situation once or twice, we just need to wait for something to happen.

Huohuo: Mm.... Ok, I trust you.

The moment was then interupted as the door nearby opened and came out the guy from before.

Art guy: Ah, I see that You are awake.

(Y/N): Who are you anyway?

Art guy: I guess It's time I tell you my true identity.

He rips off his mustache, revealing his true face.

(Y/N): You're not french!?

???: Of course I'm not! My name is Arguy Witer!

(Y/N):....

Aiguy: What?

(Y/N): Nothing, I'm just disappointed at the author for some reason.

Arguy: Let me ask you a question, do you like sacrifices?

(Y/N): I wouldn't say It's my favorite thing in the world...

Arguy: Well I do, It's my favorite hobby!

(Y/N): What's wrong with tennis or swimming? Like Seriously, everyone is so coocky these days.

Arguy: Says the guy who kills people on a daily basis.

(Y/N): Touché.

Arguy: Anyway, I'm going to make you my sacrifice for my lord. Thanatos the Aeon of death!

(Y/N): Who?

Arguy: My lord is dead, and I'm figuring on how to resurect him.

(Y/N): How sure are you this would work?

Arguy: 76th times the charm as they say.

(Y/N): Great, but what if this Thanatos guys is reincarnated or something? Like, maybe he's now a high schooler with a harem you know? Think of the possibilietes.

Arguy: Impossible, if he's reincarnated he would be someone cool, not some teen who jerks off to anime girls!

(Y/N): Good point, anyway, what's with the girl, why is she here? Don't you know slavery is abolished in 1865?

Arguy: I'm racist.

(Y/N): Oh.

Arguy: And besides I need her. To sacrifice for my lord, I need someone that represent good and bad. Her pure little soul and your black liveless one.

(Y/N): Why am I the bad one?

Arguy: You kill your own dad.

(Y/N): touché.

Arguy: Now, let us start the ritual.

Before he can do anything, his phone rang.

Arguy: Oh, It's my mom, brb.

(Y/N): Hey, before you go, can I get a glass of water or something? I'm dehydrated. My doctor said It's not good for me, you can call her if you want proof!

He didn't listen and went out of the warehouse, leaving you and Huohuo alone.

(Y/N): Ok, this is our chance.

Huohuo: How are we gonna get out of this cage?

(Y/N): Don't worry, that's been taken care of.

Huohuo: Did you secretly steal the keys from him? Incredible!

(Y/N): Uh no... I was thinking we could use this axe I found on the ground nearby.

Huohuo: Oh...

(Y/N): Stand back, Huohuo.

You use the axe and try to break the lock of the cage, after a few seconds the lock was destroyed and the door of the cage is opened.

Huohuo: You did it!

(Y/N): Ok, let's go and keep queit.

You and Huohuo make your way towards the exit, but stoped when you hear the guy talking on his phone on the other side.

Huohuo: What are we gonna do now?

(Y/N): We hide in the corner, so when he went inside he'll see the cage is empty, resulting in him searching for us and when the coast is clear we bail. Got it?

Huohuo: O-ok.

You and Huohuo hide in the corner while listening to the guy.

Arguy: Hello? Yes, mom I'm fine.

(Y/N): He sure talks loud.

Arguy: No. Yeah of course- yes I've been eating my vegetables! Look mom, I gotta go the death god is coming bye. Bitch.

(Y/N): Ok, get ready Huohuo.

Huohuo: R-right.

Arguy: Who's there?

The both of you stoped when you hear him talking.

Arguy: Is that you henry, oh wait henrys dead. Show yourself! Oh It's you...

(Y/N): Who is he talking to..?

Arguy: I won't let you spoil my plan again-AAAA! OH GOD! AAAAAAA NO! STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM MEEEEE!

Suddenly everything went silent.

(Y/N):....

Huohuo: W-what's going on out there...?

The door of the warehouse opened making Huohuo cling to you.

Huohuo:*Whisper*W-Who is that...

(Y/N):....

A familiar figure then enters the warehouse, upon seeing who it is you let out a sigh of relief.

Jingliu: (Y/N)? Are you in here?

You came out of your hidind spot and make your way towards her, with Huohuo following behind you.

(Y/N): Jingliu!

Jingliu: (Y/N), I'm glad that you are okay.

She hugs you and you embrace her back, glad that you were able to see her again. The two of you separate and Jingliu noticed Huohuo who was hiding behind you.

Jingliu: Who's this?

(Y/N): Oh, this is Huohuo. It's a long story, I'll tell you when we get home.

Huohuo: H-Home?

(Y/N): Yeah, since you probably don't want to go back to your mother and all, why not stay with us.

Jingliu: Are you sure, is Natasha ok with this?

(Y/N): I know Natasha, she would never leave a defenseless child alone.

Jingliu stares at you a bit surprised, before smiling warmly.

Jingliu: You've grown. I'll leave the choices making to you then.

(Y/N): Well, what do you say Huohuo?

Huohuo's eyes starts to water before she hugs you tight while crying.

Huohuo: T-Thank you, thank you!

(Y/N): You're welcome.

You caressed her hair, while Jingliu smiles at the sight.

(Y/N)'s mind: I wonder how Hook will react...

_________________________________________

End of chapter nine.

That's it for today's chapter.

This chapter isn't much, it's only for introduction. The next chapter is where the fun begins.

Anyway, happy late new year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
1.1M 29.2K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
349K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...