Claimed by Callista

By CSWx1995

In ancient times, tribal love-making is rough! Yehseeka is determined to remain an independent warrior, refus... More

Chapter ✺ 1
Chapter ✺ 2
Chapter ✺ 3
Chapter ✺ 4
Chapter ✺ 5
Chapter ✺ 6
Chapter ✺ 7
Chapter ✺ 8
Chapter ✺ 9
Chapter ✺ 10
Chapter ✺ 11
Chapter ✺ 12
Chapter ✺ 13
Chapter ✺ 14
Chapter ✺ 15
Chapter ✺ 16
Chapter ✺ 17
Chapter ✺ 18
Chapter ✺ 19
Tease
Chapter ✺ 20
Chapter ✺ 21
Chapter ✺ 22
Chapter ✺ 23
Chapter ✺ 24
Chapter ✺ 25

Chapter ✺ 26

1.6K 74 8
By CSWx1995

A whole moon had passed – I spent most of the time healing from weakness and learning to wield weapons with my left arm. Orsunr stays by my side through my temper tantrums and tears of frustration – because he's my sparring partner every day – and he doesn't go easy on me. Because of his tough training, he has successfully sped up my learning. I can finally kill a rabbit by throwing a dagger accurately, precisely and with the correct speed to end it's life quickly. I achieve that goal today.

I am walking back to camp with my first kill in a long time, slung at my belt. My dagger's handle was carved from wood by Nyaor, to help fit it snugly into the grip of my left hand. Nyaor had never moved back to Sovrex, he was content in the Nya Swamp, making his potions and medicines. He had more visitors now, as most people trusted him not to eat them. For all I knew, he gave up his cannibalistic ways. Or maybe he still swallowed a few as his Anaconda – what would I know? Nyaor was secretive and quiet and detached, but willing to help each person individually. I figured being around the Tribe was too painful and brought back memories of an old him that didn't exist anymore. When he had Jinaya. That was well and truly another life. We've all accepted he won't integrate, and Nyaor seems to have settled his need to steal me away. Almost losing Callista permanently had changed the ex-Magus to be more open with his brothers again. I guess all of us, always, were constantly changing.

Orsunr could not talk aloud, but his mind's eye was as sharp and cunning as ever and he no longer needed the painting of symbols to charge the connection. I could hear him loud and clear when he was in close proximity.

The Sovrex Tribe was happy in Damp Water– what's more is every Tribe had camaraderie now. There were no more wars between Sovrex, Viper and River Blood. In fact, we were at peace and becoming friends with one another. All of us had faced possible extinction with the threat of Thousands.

So, because of a greater enemy, we had to stay united.

And my Magus.

My Callista.

He was still head of Sovrex, he was still the most powerful Shaman – but he had also changed.

Most days since he came back to life, Callista was busy working on something secret in his Temple of Death. I had a feeling it was to do with his pride, but I had respected his need for privacy as he worked and I didn't intrude.

I bonded more with the tribe and reforged my relationship with my mother. I was one with Sovrex. Honestly, since my own return, it felt like I had been Morgan of Sovrex all my life.

You weren't so clumsy today, Morgan, well done, Orsunr pats me on the back, a snarky farewell as he moves to join some other warriors for the afternoon hunt.

"Spear some fish, will you? I've been craving some like mad recently," I ask him with a sweet smile, and he holds his spear a little higher, cocking a brow.

Shall we practice that tomorrow? Argh! Orsunr won't make it easy, he won't just do what I say, but I do hope he finds some kindness in his heart and just gets me some damn fish for the fire tonight.

"Sure," I reply through a grit teeth, forced smile, "Tomorrow."

Orsunr swivels to go, but I notice the sweet smile on him just before his back is turned, and I curl my fist at my side; yes! – he's definitely going to spear some fish for me.

With a skip and a hop in my step, I move for the main tent. I'm going to make myself skin this rabbit with one hand and my feet. I walk through the front, used to having the place to myself at this time each day, just before the sun set.

From this point on, the hunters would hunt extra meat. Callista would make his way back from the Temple of Death. Then we'd all cook, feast, eat, dance, fuck and sleep.

Yeah – things were getting kind of tame around here.

But this afternoon, it's different.

I have a surprise waiting for me.

I see him as soon as I enter our tent. Callista is back early, he is holding a bouquet of every flower gathered in the forest. Reds, blues, pinks, yellows, oranges. I drop the rabbit to the floor and my head slowly tilts, "...for me?"

Callista looks smug about something, "Pick the petals and place them over the furs..." he drops them down, "Do it."

He won't explain, but I come forward with narrowed eyes.

"What spell is this?" I get onto my knees and I place the stem of a blue flower between my thighs while I pick each petal off one by one, glancing up at Callista just watching me work.

Callista can't tell me – he's silent. It must be a part of the spell he's casting.

He walks across the tent and does something else.

I do what he says and I don't ask anymore questions.

I take my time, not wanting to rip a single petal in half. I pick them slow, delicate little things, smelling them occasionally and smiling to myself. Hm.

Callista stays in the tent the full half hour it takes me to do every single flower he gathered with my one hand. My Magus ends up cleaning some of the mess in the tent, making things look neat, eventually reclining and carving into an apple with his favourite knife.

"Done," I stand up from the furs where we sleep – they're now covered in a rainbow of colour.

"Good," Callista offers me a bit of apple, "Eat this."

I raise a brow and step closer, taking the slice of apple, I eat it.

Callista had been very composed the whole time, but he's finding it harder and harder not to smile – although I can tell he is trying very hard to keep it together.

"Are you okay?" I ask, taking a seat beside him and placing my working hand over his forearm, I hold onto him – I had a habit of holding one of his limbs while I slept. Needing to feel his pulse beat, his warmth, to keep my heart calm, "Are you going to tell me what you're planning or... not?"

"Don't laugh, just listen," Callista enjoys my hand on his arm, but he points in front of him, "Dance for me, and then I'll lie down and you do the rest... alright?" aside from licking his lips and watching me with his dark, swirling eyes, he still doesn't elaborate.

Huh. So he wants to fuck but he wants me to do all the work? He's also not saying anything meaningful – like what's the purpose of all this – however, from my own wisdom I've gained through leading the Tribe and fighting wars, I know patience is key to finding the answer. And sometimes it's more rewarding if you can hold your tongue and wait.

I stand up and I walk to the spot he pointed at, then I slip a finger into my skirt and twirl around as I drop the material. There's only so much I can do with one limp arm – but I try my best, with a silly smile on my face, I unravel the wrap around my chest and I use it as a 'ribbon', doing patterns with it as I twirl around a bit more. Since there is no drums, Callista helps me by setting a beat with his hand on his leg, tapping out a quiet rhythm.

Eventually I drop the material and I'm fully bare, covered in the Inck of a Morgan and the black scars still causing a pattern of poison along my right arm. I'm getting impatient, and it might be obvious by the way I start to sway my hips and not do much else as I glare at his dark eyes, willing him to hurry up and lie down.

Callista tosses the apple core and then turns to the petals and the rug, while I tap my foot faster.

My sheepish Magus lies down on the flower petals and he rests his head back on a pillow, watching me as he takes off his groin cloth and flicks it to the side, exposing his hard dick as it rises up for me.

"Flowers... dancing... mating?" I whisper between us, while I rub my hand between my legs, circling my clit, "What are you up to?"

Still Callista can't answer me, he just waits for me to do this last thing he asked of me.

I figure it has to be a fertility thing, right?

I mean, it's really nice he cares so much – but he'll be disappointed, because you can't spell that kind of luck. Especially since it's my barren womb. It's my issue. He's virile, I'm sure. His passion or love isn't going to fix that part of me.

Still, I delight the Magus just because he cares so much.

I saunter forward and I kneel over Callista's hips as I precisely sit down on his dick, riding him while I press my finger tips to his hard abs – he knows I love tracing over them and his own Inck. I sigh with the pleasure of doing this myself, enjoying the fact I know he won't interfere this time and take over – which is kind of his thing.

I end up closing my eyes and really enjoying it, moving my body in a way I didn't even know I could. I really swing my hips, and I gasp almost the same time as he makes a noise of groan rising pleasure, as his dick engorges so much that I settle down and stop moving, just to enjoy feeling completely stretched.

I squeeze around him and open my eyes.

Callista holds my look and maintains his silence.

He won't tell me until I'm done.

Hmm, picking up the rhythm once more, I continue to rub and rock against him, leaning down to press my body against his as I move back and forth, skin to skin, feeling my climax and his own – coming closer to the edge together.

We'll come together.

"You wish," I whisper over him, "It's not going to work."

"What's not going to work?" Callista finally murmurs something, while I feel his hips bucking under me as I lean over his handsome face to kiss his soft lips.

"You want to change my destiny," I breathe against his lips and he kisses me – but not without a cheeky smile.

What's he so smug about? Not knowing is driving me crazy!

As I speed up how I move, my core warms with his dick slamming up into me – and I can't hold back any longer.

I gasp as I come, and Callista finally moves toward me. He sits upright, wrapping his arms around me, rubbing up and down my back as his dick gets milked by my demanding pussy. I lean right back to look up at him. I keep moving against him in a slow, rocking motion, waiting very patiently. Eventually, I can't help but guess.

"You wish I was pregnant," I murmur.

Callista cocks a brow, "I can't change that, Yehseeka – I was deciphering an old language in my temple, something my father left for me. Eventually I got the code, and the prophecy I read, told me, you must conquer the unconquerable, a wild woman, prove her submission under the Sun and you'll win every war. So I gave you a lengthy pointless task with the flowers, and another with the apple, sharing my food, another with the dance, one more by asking you to ride me – which requires a certain vulnerability since you're a female."

"I'm going to stab your eyes out, Callista–" I start to growl when I realise he did this purely for himself, when the whole time I thought he was doing something special for me! I feel embarrassed and pink.

"It's too late to argue, you did everything without a fuss," Callista drawls the truth, "I'd been waiting all Moon for you to start showing more signs of compliance, you were very mellow the last week, so I just waited for a day of good weather, made sure Orsunr would help you hunt something successfully, to put you in a better mood," Callista explains, "Anyway, Morgan – I conquered you. You finally do what I say without question. According to the prophecy, I'm going to win every war now. Including any you wage with me," he has to add that last bit on, as he locks his arm around my waist, keeping me still so I can't squirm my protest – not that I'd squirm away for distance, I liked his warmth, but with distance I could wrestle around a cause a fight.

Instead, I feel his dick still inside me, already engorging again as I continue to playfully glare – but I can't help the laugh and smirk that break out spontaneously across my face.

"You're vicious," I whisper, "I do love that about you."

"Of course I did it for me," Callista whispers back over my lips, "You're just a woman."

"Your woman," I growl.

"My woman," Callista kisses me as I kiss him, feeling possessive over every dominant inch of my Shaman, "...you just proved my point again..." he growls into my mouth, and I feel his dick starting to pull out and thrust back into my warm, sensitive walls, as I squirm to contain the sensitivity.

I said... 'Your woman' – emphasising his claim over me.

So I did.

I don't tell him, though, that the prophecy wasn't from his father – but from his mother, Orciax. She was the secret. Even though she was dead. I wouldn't betray her word. I couldn't tell him he was a half otherworldly creature – it was the only reason he was such a powerful Shaman.

"By the way, Yehseeka," Callista grabs my hips and helps me move against him, while I'm pressing myself up against his chest, using his body to balance better – since he could be a rough fuck when he got going, "How long has it been since you bled?"

Um.

"I..." I think, hard, "I... haven't been keeping track...?"

But it's been awhile I think.

"Six weeks," Callista was counting?!

"Oh! But I'm never late," I pull back, suddenly grinning uncontrollably, "Am I...? How am I...? AM I REALLY?" I cry out, confused and shocked and way more happy than I expected to be, "I – I just never assumed...?" I lose my breath as I fuck him back with equal vigour, excited for the future!

"You have to be relaxed, calm, no stress," Callista grabs my cheek with one hand, his thumb massaging over my bottom lip, until he's pressing his thumb into my mouth for me to suck on, "And no anger."

I purse my lips, instead of chirping back with a retort, I don't say anything.

I'm honestly holding back happy tears.

Callista sees this news means the world to me, and he doesn't dig the point home. Instead, he holds me close and tight in a warm embrace, while he kisses over both my eyes, as my lids flicker shut, and two wet tears roll down my cheeks. He takes his thumb from my lips and holds my throat instead, kissing both my wet cheeks while he guides my hips.

Then he kisses my mouth, and I'm smiling.

It had taken him this long to claim me – to tame me.

I never backed down.

Not once.

But then I realised the fight I had was never with him.

I had been fighting to survive, it just took me this long to realise he was not the threat.

He was my home.

My Shadow Witch heart lay with a Shaman of Death – because we had mastered and conquered it together.

We were Magus and Morgan.

We were Sovrex warriors.

And nothing could tame us.

✺✺✺

This is the end - thank you for reading! I teared up writing this last chapter! I LOVED writing this story!!!

If you have a moment, please review Claimed by Callista on my inkitt . com / csw1995 I would really appreciate it! 

Make sure to check out all my other stories, I have plenty to keep y'all entertained. I recommend - Ring of Cren ( 4 Knight Reverse Harem, Princess, BDSM )| Dark Nine (9 Alien Reverse Harem, Empress, Scifi) | Alpha Orpheus (Werewolves, Zodiac Witches/Wizards, Menage) | Fang Kissed (Wolf Shifters, Bully v Nerd, Menage, Royalty) - which are all my latest releases and I update them all weekly across wattpad and inkitt!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 9 17
A another fantasy story because I love fantasy and what about u.. A human girl who is slave of Gods because of her generation promise how going to fa...
119 13 10
In a world where magic and love intertwine, Sorana and phoenix, a powerful sorceress and a heartless warrior from rival kingdoms find themselves draw...
658 5 27
Dark Queen Athena and Light King Alec have always been enemies threading carefully on a silent truce. They have always been each other's polar opposi...
90K 11.6K 64
17x FEATURED + WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST ❝It all started in fire. But it never ended in flames.❞ Welcоme to St. Daktaliоn, the city where magic exists t...