Platonic Yandere Owl House x...

By Purple_lemon_8

What happens when a human girl get teleported to a world full of witches and a not so nice emperor takes her... More

Chapter 1: Huh?
Chapter 2: New Family
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: Family Problems
Chapter 5: Six Months later!
Chapter 6: A Human Abomination
Chapter 7: Coven Convention
Chapter 8: Magic house #1
Chapter 9: Magic house #2
Chapter 10: Palisman Hunt
Chapter 11: Luz First Day Of School
Chapter 12: Willows Mind
Chapter 13: Grom Night
Chapter 14: Grudgby On The Mission
Chapter 15: School Field Trip
Chapter 16: The Conformatorium & Petrification
Chapter 17: Season 2 - Sea Battle
Chapter 18: Back At School
Chapter 19: Identity revealed!
Chapter 20: Lake Of Blood
Chapter 21: School With Hunter
Chapter 22: Long Forgotten Memories
Chapter 23: My Real Father
Chapter 24: Fight or Flight
Chapter 25: Grass Is Always Greener On The Other Side
Chapter 26: Day Of Unity
Chapter 26.5: Philip or Belos?
Chapter 27: Season 3 - Human Realm
Chapter 28: A Halloween Surprise

🎄Christmas Special🎄

492 18 3
By Purple_lemon_8

(So I'm going to call Christmas in the Demon realm, Hexmas! Also, this takes place during the six month time skip! This is also canon to this book!)

Y/n POV

I layed down on my bed, reading a book about different holidays that they celebrate. One caught my eye. It sounded a lot like Christmas but here it's called Hexmas. 'I should ask Hunter about this' I thought as I put on my slippers and a jacket and walked over to Hunter's room. I knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'. I open the door and see Hunter on his bed, reading a book. I saw him read the same book multiple times but never knew what it was about. "Hey I have a question" I said and walked closer to him. "What is it?" Hunter asked, putting down his book. "What is Hexmas? It's just- In the Human realm, there's a similar holiday called Christmas and I just wanted to know if they're similar" I said. "Oh well, I have never really celebrated it. Belos doesn't like to celebrate holidays... Hexmas is where we celebrate the death of the Titan and to thank him for giving us our land" Hunter explained. "Oh... That's disturbing. Christmas is where we celebrate the birth of Christ but not every human believes in that" I explained. "Why not?" Hunter asks. "Well in the Human realm, there are many religions where people believe in different Gods. Some don't believe in that at all" I said. "When is Christmas?" Hunter asks. "December 25, why?" I asked. "Oh, that's tomorrow and the same day as Hexmas" Hunter said. "What! Really! Oh, I want to get gifts!" I said. 'Christmas is one of the best times of the year and I love giving gifts!' I thought. "I'll be back soon!" I said and ran to my room. I got dressed in jeans, a yellow long sleeve shirt, and a black puffer jacket. I took a pair of boots and put them on. 

I ran down the hall, passing many guards that gave me weird looks but I finally found Lilith. "Lilith! I want to go into town!" I said. "Oh, why?" Lilith asked me. "Tomorrow is Christmas or in the Demon realm, Hexmas and I want to get gifts!" I said. "Oh, let me ask the emperor/ stay here" Lilith said and walked off. After five minutes, Lilith came back, dressed in heavier clothing and handed me a bag, filled with snails. "We must be back before 5pm" Lilith said. We walked outside and I got on Lilith Palesmen. We soon arrived in town, which was decorated in, I guess Hexmas decoration. I felt like I was home for a moment but I could never forget where I am. We walked around until a bookstore caught my eye. "Let's look in there!" I said and we walked in. I always see Hunter reading so maybe I'll get him a few books. I picked three out I think he'll like. The first one was the history of Potion and the evolution over the years. The second one was basic of how to play grudgby, the do's and don'ts. And lastly a horror book about a time travel killer. I paid and we continued looking around the town. I want to get Lilith and 'father' something but what? 

Lilith is a history nerd but she probably has already read every book about it. Lilith is also loyal to the covens so maybe something related to that? I saw a small shop, there was an older witch that made jewelry. Lilith was talking to a demon so I walked over and looked over at what was there. "Late Hexmas shopping?" The witch asked me. "Oh yea, I got caught up with life, haha" I said. "Well, what are you looking for?" the witch asked me. "Well something to do with the covens" I said. "Ah, I have something you may like! A charm bracelet with the main Coven symbols!" The witch said and told me a bracelet with the coven's symbol charms. "Oh this is perfect!" I said. I paid and thanked her. I walked over back to Lilith and we continued to walk around. Belos was the last person I needed to get a gift, but what? I wanted to give him one to maybe get on his good side. Belos is like that one person that you never know what to get them, maybe a journal? I mean, he had one before he came to the Demon realm so maybe he would like another one. I found a stand that sold different blank books and journals. I picked out a black hardcover one and paid. Lilith said that there were wrapping paper and gift boxes in the castle so we headed back.

I went to my room and Lilith came up with different boxes and wrapping paper. I put Hunter's books in a box and wrapped it up. I put Lilith's gift in a smaller box and wrapped it. Lastly Belos, I decided that I'll write a small note inside the journal. 'Merry Christmas/ Happy Hexmas! I hope you enjoy this gift from your favorite person in the universe, Y/n!'.  I put the journal in a medium box and wrapped it up. Tomorrow I'll find everyone and give them their gifts!

*Time skip to morning!*

I started to stir awake and opened my eyes. I looked at the alarm clock on my night stranded and saw it was 9am. I jumped out of bed and got my slippers and a fluffy hoodie on. I grabbed the gifts and started to look around for everyone. I first went to Hunter's room and knocked on his door. "Come in" I heard Hunter say. I opened the door and saw him cleaning his room. "Good morning! I have something for you! Happy Hexmas!" I said and handed him his gift. "Oh wow, didn't think you'd get me a gift..." Hunter said as he took the box. He placed it on his bed and unwrapped it. I saw the way his eyes sparkled when he saw the books that I have gotten him. "Oh... T-Thank you" Hunter said as a pink blush appeared on his face. 'Aww, he's embarrassed' I thought. "No problem! I have to go, I have to find more people to give their gifts to!" I said and left his room. I decided to look for Lilith first and found her talking to some guards. After the guards left, I ran to Lilith and hugged her from behind (without crushing the gifts). "Happy Hexmas Lilith! I have something for you" I said and handed Lilith her gift. "Good morning Y/n, you didn't have to get me anything" Lilith said as I placed the gift in her hands. "No, you have helped me so much since I got her. This is only a little thing I can give you to show how thankful I am for you" I said. She smiled and opened her gift. "Dear, this is beautiful" Lilith said as she admired the bracelet. 

"I know, I gotta go. Have one more gift to give, see you later!" I said and walked off. I knew that Belos was going to be in his throne room so I started to head there. I got to the door and knocked on it. Kikimora opened the door and looked at me. "My lord, It's the Silver Guard" Kikimora said to Belos. "Let her enter, you are dismissed, Kikimora" 'father' said and Kikimora grumbled and left. I walked in and saw him in all his glory. "Is there something you need, my daughter?" 'father' asked. "Oh nothing big, I just wanted to give you a Hexmas gift" I said and walked up to him to hand him his gift. He took it from my hands and started to open it. I couldn't tell how he liked it because of the mask but I heard his breath cut short. 'I guess seeing a journal after all these years must have brought up some bad memories' I thought. " My girl... thank you" 'father' said and looked at me. I saw his blue eyes look at me and I thought I saw genuine thanks but that can't be possible. Belos is a selfish human, he would kill anyone in his way. So why does he look at me like that, is it a trick? To get me to trust him and then betray me? "Y/n, are you okay?" 'father' asked me. "Oh, yes... I just got lost in thought. I have to go, bye father" I said and walked away. I went back to my room and sat on my bed. 'I miss my family... Christmas was our favorite holiday' I thought as I curled into a ball and fell back. I started to tear up and cried softly.

*Time skip*

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to a knock on my door. "Uhm, come in" I said and sat up. Hunter walked in holding something behind his back. "So I have something for you~" Hunter said and handed me a box. "Oh, I thought you didn't celebrate Hexmas?" I asked and took the box from him. "I don't but I also never had someone to celebrate with... Happy Hexmas!" Hunter said. I opened the box and saw a book named, 'History of the Covens'. "Aww Hunter, you didn't have too" I said. "I mean, you got me something so why shouldn't I?" Hunter said. I got up off the bed and hugged him. I tensed up before melting into the hug. "I can't wait to read the book!" I said as I let go of the hug. "Yea-a, It's a good one" He said. He left and I started to read the book. It talked about who founded each coven and what the requirements were to get in. Again, I heard another knock on my door. "Enter" I said and placed my book down. Lilith walked in and handed me a small jewelry box. "Something to say thanks for the gift" Lilith said as I took the box. I opened it and saw diamond shaped earrings (Like Amity triangles earrings). "Aww Lilith, these are so pretty. Thank you" I said. "It's nothing" Lilith said and left. 'Why did she leave so fast? Maybe she has something to do' I thought as I continued to read my book. I looked at the time and saw it was 9pm. 'I should go to bed' I thought and placed my book on the nightstand. I got under the covers and soon fell asleep. 

Belos POV

It was late on this Hexmas. I never celebrated this stupid Holiday, I would never celebrate a witches holiday. I read the note Y/n written and apparently Hexmas back in the Human realm is called Christmas. I want to give something to Y/n, a thanks of some sort to her. I don't really know what she would want, maybe a journal for herself? I sent a guard out to buy a personalized journal with her name on it, Y/n Wittebane. Once I got it, I went to her room and opened the door slowly. I saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed, all snuggled in her blankets. I placed a box that contained the journal next to her bed with a note. 'My sweet girl, I'll get us home one day' I thought and picked my mask up, just above my lips. I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. 'Sleep well my dear' I thought and left her room. 

_______________________________________

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday! I hope you got everything you wanted this year and for those who don't celebrate Christmas, enjoy the break! Have an amazing Day/Night/Noon!

Word count- 1989

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1K 30
Hunter is only young and has to deal with so much already, he doesn't deserve the treatment he gets... especially from his uncle... hunter had finall...
22.4K 716 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
171K 6.5K 75
(BLACK READERS ONLY) ♡YAN!Demon Slayer x Thick!Black!Reader♡ All minors are either aged up or platonic! Kinda OC, so please read this before you read...
71.5K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...