Christmas advent calendar ||...

By strawberrymochi2468

|| COVER MADE BY ME || This is an advent calendar leading up to Christmas! (mostly just to cure my boredom :P... More

โ€ข Introduction โ€ข
Dec. 1 - Settling In
Dec. 2 - Shopping
Dec. 3 - Decorating
Dec. 4 - Getting a Christmas Tree
Dec. 5 - Shopping || pt. 1
Dec. 6 - Pillow Fort
Dec. 7 - Winter Festival
Dec. 8 - Blizzard
Dec. 9 - Snow day
Dec. 10 - A/N
Dec 11 + 12 - Skating References
Dec. 11 - Ice Skating
๐—”/๐—ก (CLARIFICATION)
Dec. 12 - Ice Skating pt. 2 (again???)
Dec. 13 - Visiting
Dec. 14 - Hot Chocolate around the Fire
Dec. 15 - Visiting Alan
Dec. 16 - Secret Santa
Dec. 17 - Shopping (Red & TSC)
Dec. 18 - Shopping (Yellow & Blue)
Dec. 19 - A/N
Dec. 20 - Shopping (Green & Purple)
Dec. 21 - Exchange
Dec. 22 - Cookies
Dec. 23 - Gingerbread House Competition
Dec. 24 - Movie Night
Dec. 25 - Christmas
โ€ข ๐™ฐ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ โ€ข

Dec. 5 - Shopping || pt. 2

104 5 6
By strawberrymochi2468

TW I guess: There's one swear in this book

Green's POV:

Green bobbed his head along with the music as he checked out the items he got for Red and TSC, smiling to himself. A Pikachu hat that had ears that could move up and down for Red, and a sleeping mask that said "bitch I'm sleeping" for TSC! [I saw this idea on Pinterest but I'm not sure who made it] He put the two items into his canvas tote bag before leaving the store, humming Jingle Bell Rock to himself.

Green looked around for a bit, still bobbing his head, before heading into a target to find something for Yellow.

He decided that a mug would be the best since he was always drinking so much coffee in the morning. But it didn't have to be, just a mug, it had to be the perfect fit, just like what he got for TSC and Red!

"Hmm, all of these seem so boring," Green muttered to himself, frowning. Yellow was definitely the opposite of boring.

Green wandered around some more, trying to find the perfect mug, when he saw it.

The mug was pastel yellow, and in dark brown, the words "#1 engineer" was written in bold. What? This has to be a coincidence.

Green was astonished.

It's literally perfect!! Yellow's an engineer and he's great at it.

Green put the mug inside the shopping basket and checked out, brushing by a violet stickfigure and moving onto Lavender's Cooking Shop. He stepped through the doors and strolled around to find something for Blue. A cool cooking gadget would be nice.. Green thought, passing another aisle.

Just as he reached the end of the shop, he found a chicken egg separator and a penguin egg holder. Green wiped sweat off his brow, This is such a hard decision, which one do I choose?!

He weighed the options, and with a final swoop, he decided on the chicken egg separator. Phew, that was hard, Green thought.

Once checking out, he moved onto the music store, where he already had the best gift in mind for Purple.

An otamatone!!

Green searched for a few moments before seeing a derpy purple face out of the corner of his eyes. Heheh, that is beautiful, he grinned, shoving its derpy face into his bag.

As he exited, he saw Red entering the store as well. He glanced right, heading over to the elevator, when he saw Yellow leaving a clothes shop.

"Yellow!" he called out, dashing over to him. "YELLOW!!!"

Fortunately, Yellow turned around and stopped. Green caught up with him, gasping for air.

"Hey Green," Yellow said as they strolled to the elevator, "Finished getting all of the gifts?" Yellow glanced at the elevator as Green pushed the button to go down. "Yeah," he replied.

Green allowed Yellow to go into the elevator before heading inside himself, "Hopefully we're not the last ones to finish," he tried to joke.

Before long, they reached the first floor, and they settled down on the chairs. Red came down on the same elevator a moment later, saying, "Wow. How did you guys get here so fast?"

Green replied, a smirk on his face. "Skill."

    ° ° °

Blue's POV:

Blue held onto his bag, trying to find something for TSC. He had already gotten some cute bunny earmuffs for Red, and now he was trying to figure out what to get TSC.

Ugh, if only I asked him more questions, Blue thought, frustration and urgency bubbling inside him. He glared at the title of a pet store, turned another corner, and ran straight into Red!

"Oh, hey Blue!" Red tried to shuffle out of Blue's way but he stepped in front of him and grabbed onto his arm.

"Red, I have no idea what I should get for TSC! Any ideas?" he asked, the urgency clear in his voice.

"Umm, I'm just getting him a sketchbook.. maybe you should get him some of those fancy inking pens!!" Red said thoughtfully.

"I think I saw a few stores down there with those items. Actually, want to go together?" Red asked him, eyebrows raised. "Sure!" Blue replied. 

They practically ran over to the store, and Blue searched for some high-quality ink pens while Red looked for a sketchbook.

"Hey, I found the ink pens already. Do you mind if I leave?" Blue asked Red who was already saying, "No, I don't mind. I'll see you later, alright?"

"Alright!" Blue waved to Red as he checked out, leaving the store shortly. He looked at some more stores, before walking into a lilac colored one. He inspected the shelves, not really trying to find anything particular for Yellow.

I guess a camera could work... Blue wondered thoughtfully as he entered a section for polaroids and such. He looked at the different colors they had, there were pale green ones, dark blue ones, coral ones...

Blue picked up a rose colored polaroid, remembering the pictures Yellow took with his ghast friend. It had broken, so it would be the perfect replacement!!

He grabbed it off the shelf and placed it inside his bag, heading to the front. After checking out, he decided to head off to another store to find Purple's gift.

Blue had already decided that he was going to make a hand-made crocheted scarf for Green, so the next thing to do was to find something for Purple.

Blue entered a craft store, looking through the shelves. Purple would probably like something about space and planets.. Blue thought, hands behind his back, walking slowly. He studied the different objects, before settling on a moon lamp.

Woah! It can float in the air without having anything to suspend it?! Blue placed the moon lamp into his basket and started heading toward the escalator. It already looked like Yellow, Green, Red, and TSC were there.

I guess Purple didn't finish shopping, Blue thought as the escalator slowly lowered him onto the first floor.

    ° ° °

Purple's POV:

Purple held up two fluffy bunny keychains by the gold rings, trying to decide which color Red would like best.

Would a light yellow one work better or a light blue one? Purple pondered on the question for a moment before determining that a light yellow one would probably be best. He tenderly put the bunny into his bag along with The Art of Coffee book he got for Yellow. Unfortunately, the bunny was pretty expensive, ($20!) so he didn't want to ruin it's fluffiness.

After checking out, he started strolling to the target, noticing Green leaving the store as he entered, although it looked like Green hadn't seen him.

Purple ignored all the clothes at the front and went straight to the back of the store, starting at the back-most aisle. Soon enough, he had found a lava lamp– TSC would love it!! Purple also found a duck with a knife, and decided that he couldn't just leave it there, all alone in the store, to be forgotten.

So he decided to get that for Green as well.

Purple peered at his watch, It's already been an hour and a half? I should pick up the pace!

He set off to Hazel's Floral Emporium, trying to walk as fast as he could. Purple took the escalator up, and as he walked to the store, he saw TSC glance at him a little nervously.. was he trying to hide something behind his back?

Purple swung the door open and the sweet scent of orchids and perfume (?) wafted toward him. Wow, this place actually smells really good.. Purple scanned the different wooden racks filled with plants and pots.

"Ooh, what a cute little terrarium you are," Purple whispered to himself.

He smiled as he picked up a mini jar layered with soil, moss and pebbles. A stubby succulent the color of a muted light seafoam green stood at the center of the jar.

Purple walked over to the check-out counter, and left with the bag a little heavier.

What else do I have to get? Oh yeah! I have to get something for my father! Purple left the emporium and arrived at one of the clothes stores, heading to the mens section.

He tried finding some things that Mango liked, like gold beanies and mittens, his favorite colors of course! After determining the items he would want, Purple checked out and headed for the escalators once again.

He peered down at his watch again.

What? It's been another 45 minutes already?! The others are probably done by now.. Purple raced down the escalator, accidentally shoving by few people.

Purple bolted over to the center of the mall, where an enormous glass window sat on the roof, letting light pour from the sun. Gold stars hung around it, suspended from shimmery silver string that swayed in the nonexistent breeze.

Purple panted as he got to the others; it seemed like everybody was there! Of course he was last.

"Hey Purple!" Green waved as Purple arrived.

"Hey." Purple smiled as he plopped down on the chair next to Green. Green glanced down at his bags for a moment, before slowly lifting his head up.

"Is that a knife in the bag?"

"Uh, yeah."

1472 words <33 (up until this point)

(started this chapter on Sunday dec. 3 || finished this chapter on Monday dec. 4)

    ° ° °

!!Bonus part!!

Nobody's POV in particular:

TSC got up from the armchair with everybody else following suit.

"Okay, it looks like we got everybody here! We should probably go outside and wait for Mango to pick us up." TSC took his bags off the ground and waited for everybody to get bundled up for the 8°F (-13°C) weather they were going to have to handle.

Yellow pulled out a scarf from his backpack, and wrapped it around his neck, then realized that he wrapped it around his neck like a snake was trying to strangle him. "Hey Blue, could you help me adjust this scarf? You always make it look so neat." Yellow explained as Blue finished putting on his beanie. Blue came over and started rearranging Yellow's scarf.

"And.. done!" Blue took a step back, admiring his work.

"Thanks Blue! You're seriously the best," Yellow said, beaming at his newly done scarf.

When everyone was finally done, they left through the double doors that led outside. Cold, dry wind blew through the trees, sending a chill throughout the group. Red shivered against the harsh draft, "TSC, I have a question for you," He said through chattering teeth, "Why was it so much warmer yesterday but today it's nearly 10°F?" TSC looked down at him grimly. "Climate change, Red. Climate change."

TSC wrapped an arm around Red and they leaned closer to each other, trying to fight off the wind. Soon, a car pulled up to them, and Mango rolled down the window, looking at the group with a smile on his face.

"Soo, how'd it go?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 99 51
B.F.D. High and I. High decide to take a winter vacation together at a resort near Yoyle Mountain. What kinds of chaos and mischief will they get up...
264K 6K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
6.4K 441 8
ู…ุงุฐุง ุณูŠุญุฏุซ ุญูŠู†ู…ุง ูŠู„ุชู‚ูŠ ุชุงูŠู‡ูŠูˆู†ุบ ุฒูˆุฌู‡ ุงู„ุณุงุจู‚ ุฌูˆู†ุบูƒูˆูƒ ูˆ ุฒูˆุฌุชู‡ ุงู„ุญุงู„ูŠุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชูƒูˆู† ุงู„ุงู…ูˆุฑ ุฌูŠุฏุฉ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุจุฉ ู„ุทุฑููŠู† ุŸ! โ€ข ุฑูˆุงูŠุฉ ุงู…ุจุฑุบ ( ุชุชุถู…ู† ุญู…ู„ ุฑุฌุงู„ ) โ€ข TOP :...
62.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...