The Guardian (Kamen Rider Ex...

Von mirajanewolf46

Ophelia Selene Barron is the descendant of Alita and her former vessel. She and her friends stop Miku from ta... Mehr

Character Profiles
Prologue
Chapter 1 Crash! All Gathered
Chapter 2 Engrave the Beat in the Heart!
Chapter 3 The Deep Secret of Some Lie
Chapter 4 Men, Fly High!
New Characters
Chapter 5 Knock the Dragon Away
π™½πšŽπš πšœ
Chapter 6 The Disharmonious Doctors!
Chapter 7 Elena Grace Briar
Chapter 8 Who's The Black Kamen Rider?
Chapter 9 Ophelia's Birthday
Chapter 10 The Targeted Snowy Xmas!
Chapter 11 A Fixed Destiny
Chapter 12 We're Kamen Riders and Silver Knight!
Chapter 13 A New Challenger Appears and Dark Moon!
Chapter 14 Defeat M's Paradox
Chapter 15 The Unusual Burgster?
Chapter 16 The Revealed Truth
Chapter 17 Suddenly in a Fantasy!?
Chapter 18 Take Off into a Headwind
Chapter 19 Parallel Worlds
Chapter 20 Pursue the Mystery!
Chapter 22 The Max Dead or Alive!
Chapter 23 Embrace Your Ambitions and Go Together!
Chapter 24 A New Game Begins!
Chapter 25 Players Who Bet Their Lives
Chapter 26 Love & Peace to the Victor!
Chapter 27 Overcoming Identity
Chapter 28 We're Me!?
Chapter 29 Strongest Vs Strongest
Chapter 30 The Forbidden Continue!?
Chapter 31 Judgment is Passed
Chapter 32 Company Reorganization!
Chapter 33 The Rebirth!
Chapter 34 Save My Partner
Chapter 35 The Completely Invincible Gamer and Rebirth Knight!

Chapter 21 The Conspired History

13 0 0
Von mirajanewolf46

"Aaah! Who would've thought that Kuroto was the one behind Zero Day!?" Poppy yelled in shock after Emu explained everything to her and Luna.

"Poppy you'll get yourself dizzy the more you spin." Luna warned the pink-haired Bugster from spinning around. "I know the Bugster virus showed up when Dan discovered it first." The female android commented while crossing her arms. "Could it be the virus brainwashed him to become who he is now?" She asked curiously. "It also didn't make sense why did he included Zilar, Kanade and Ophelia-sama as part of the game when they're not Kamen Riders."

Emu hums. "I don't know. If the Kamen Rider Chronicle is completed, numerous lives will be in danger. I must stop him." He vowed to stop Kuroto at all costs.

"Not I, we." Luna corrected the genius surgeon while he looked at her surprised. "Oi, don't think about it flying solo to solve it yourself. You have others to support you so— don't be a lone wolf." She lectured him while Poppy smiled in amusement. "Besides— we're all in this together to face the problem."

"Hehe.... it seems like Lu-chan is getting soft on us." Poppy teased the female android since it's rare for her to show a caring side.

Luna blushed furiously in embarrassment. "Shut up!" Emu and Poppy chuckled in amusement while the female android glared at them. "It's not funny!"

————————————————————

'How can we stop Genm if he's immortal?' Hiiro thinks while he and Ophelia wait for Nishiwaki Yoshitaka to retrieve Kiriya's belongings from his work.

"I still don't get why you need me for this, Hiiro." Ophelia muttered while scratching her neck nervously.

Hiiro dragged Ophelia in the middle of her conversation with Haima and took her somewhere to grab Kiriya's belongings for a reason. The genius surgeon thought it would be better to bring Ophelia with her for she might give a few ideas of their clues to defeat Kuroto.

"Thanks for waiting." Yoshitaka greeted them while carrying the box in his hand. "These are Kiriya's personal belongings." He placed them on the table.

"Thank you." Ophelia thanked him while Hiiro opened the box.

"Did something happen to Kiriya?" He asked curiously and caught the question off guard. "Well... I haven't been able to contact him, so I'm worried. I'm not close to his girlfriend, Sakura, didn't dare to talk or have her number."

Ophelia bites her lower lips and lightly smiles. "We are as well. That's why we're here to find out if we could... find some clues of his disappearance." She half lied hoping he would believe her.

Yoshitaka nodded his head. "Please let me know when you're done." He informed them.

"We will and appreciate your help, Nishiwaki-san." She thanked him once he left the room. "I hate lying to someone." Ophelia slumped down and sat right next to Hiiro.

"We have to do it for reason." Hiiro commented and patted her arm.

Hiiro opens Kiriya's laptop and the screen turns on to reveal Kiriya kissing Sakura on the right cheek while she's laughing at his wallpaper. "Kiriya..." Ophelia whispered while silently crying and wiped her tears. After seeing her friend look happy to be with him and taken away by Kuroto.

Hiiro squeezes Ophelia's hand to comfort him. "It's difficult but we need to do this." He whispered and reminded her of the main objective.

"Ye-yeah." She sniffs and needs to be strong to defeat Kuroto.

Hiiro clicks one of the files to see the DNA information about Emu and both we're surprised at what they're reading right now. Emu's DNA was reconstructed after the Bugster virus was deleted from his body.

"This is..." Hiiro muttered.

"All this time... my healing powers did something opposite and I've never seen this coming." Ophelia whispered in shock.

Both of them are reading more information and they can use it to defeat Kuroto.

————————————————————

Emu's game scope blared and looking at it they found another Bugster. "Let's go!" He announced as Poppy and Luna followed him.

————————————————————

Hiiro leans back on the chair. "You were quiet the man, coroner." He whispered and made sense of why Kuroto killed him.

"He also knew about my past and I never told him about it." Ophelia whispered and remembered Kiriya stopped her from using it. "Could it be Zilar or Kanade who told him about me?"

Hiiro and Ophelia's game scope blared as they detected a Bugster.

"Let's go Ophelia." Hiiro grabs the laptop and takes her hand to leave the office.

————————————————————

"Oh... Genm isn't around?" Ophelia and Hiiro made it to the skate park to see Taiga join in.

"Is this the time to be letting your guard down?" Hiiro asked Taiga coldly while he turned around to face Ophelia and him.

"We have another one here." Ophelia commented and pointed at someone while Taiga looked up to see Parado showed up.

"Paradox." Taiga called the male Bugster while he looked down at them. "I thought Kamen Rider Chronicle was your dream."

"Yeah, but..." Parado holds his Gashat. "I need some warming up." He informed them and activated it.

"Perfect Puzzle!"

"Henshin."

"Skill Level 2." Hiiro activated his Taddle Quest Gashat.

"Taddle Quest!"

"Henshin!"

"Gashatto!"

"Tactics Level 50." Taiga activated his Gashat.

"Bang Bang Simulations!"

"Dual Gashat! Dual up!"

Ophelia's body glowed. "𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓!" She chants and transforms into Moon Knight.

"Perfect Puzzle!"

"Take off!"

Taiga begins to shoot Parado while he dodges it. The three of them are attacking together to fight against Parado. Ophelia throws small needles to surround Parado and traps him with one of her attacks.

𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔!

"Nice trick." Parado commented and used his abilities to find a suitable coin item and gained it. "That won't work on me."

"Nullified!"

Parado tore her strings at ease and kicked Taiga's stomach before grabbing Hiiro and Ophelia's swords.

"Dan Kuroto!?" Ophelia yelled in shock while she couldn't believe what she was seeing right now. After Emu defeated Charlie from Shakariki Sports Bugster, it turned out Kuroto got infected by Game Syndrome.

"What?" Taiga asked while turning around to see Kuroto lying down.

Parado shoved them away after seeing they were too busy gazing at Kuroto. "Aww, so dull." He whined and no one could entertain him then disappeared.

All of them reverted to normal and approached Kuroto.

"Why do you have Game Syndrome?" Hiiro asked the former CEO.

"I don't know." Kuroto answered weakly.

"Liar." Ophelia growled in anger. "You having Game Syndrome has a reason and I never believed you from a monster like you." Her eyes flashed blue in anger before reverting to hazel.

"I can't believe I got infected with the virus." He commented and struggled to get up.

"The Ministry of Health will be taking that man into our custody." The group of Ministry Health officers showed up to retrieve Kuroto. "Go." He asked one of his men to take Kuroto away.

"Ministry of Health?" Asuna muttered and looked at Luna who only shook her head. "I didn't hear about this."

"On your feet!" The two officers ordered Kuroto to stand up.

"Help!" Kuroto begged not to be taken away from them. "I don't want to die yet!"

Ophelia looked away and tried to ignore Kuroto's cries for help to save him. "Stop struggling! Let's go." The officers snapped at him.

Emu stops the officers from taking Kuroto. "I'm sorry. He's suffering from Game Syndrome, so let me take him to CR." The former goddess looked at him surprised at his act of kindness.

"What?" They looked at him bewildered.

"This man is a bioterrorism suspect." The officer informed Emu.

"As a doctor, I have to save the patient." Emu retorted back.

"If it propagates again, and he turns into the Bugster... not only you but ordinary citizens will be put in danger as well." Hiiro explained.

Ophelia sighs deeply and scratches her head. "Curse my kindness and they're right." She stepped in and looked at the Ministry of Health Officer. "It's our job as doctors and nurses to ensure the health of the patient. None of you inherit the Gashats and Game Drivers to stop him when he turns back into Bugster again. Ask yourself this— will you take responsibility for the consequences without our help and you deal with this on your own?"

"Hiiro-san? Ophelia-san?" Emu looked surprised to hear Hiiro back him up and knew Ophelia would always help him.

The officer has no words to answer her question. "I will report this case to my superior." He informed them. "In the worst case scenario... appropriate administrative measures will be taken against you all." He warned them.

He and the others released Kuroto to leave them alone. The former CEO looked at them in relief for saving him. "Thank you."

"Don't thank us, yet." Ophelia whispered and crossed her arms. She still doesn't trust Kuroto and keeps an eye on him.

"You're not seriously gonna treat him, are you?" Taiga asked them.

"If he is to atone for his crimes, he has to be treated." Hiiro answered.

"Hiiro is right." Ophelia nodded her head. "If we don't treat him— I hate to say this but... we're no better than him if we let him die and turn into Bugster for good." She explained before glancing at her childhood friend. "Is that right, Emu?"

Emu nodded his head. "Yes."

Taiga scoffs. "There's a limit to how far you have to play the doctor!" He warned them before looking at Kuroto. "Hey, Genm. Better say your prayers while you're at CR. When I get my new power, I'm coming to crush you!" He left.

Asuna approached Hiiro and Ophelia. "What a surprise for Hiiro to back Emu." It's rare for him to back someone.

Luna nodded her head. "He sometimes listens to master and for him to back Emu is a rare one." She points out and sits comfortably on Ophelia's shoulder.

Emu smiled politely and bowed his head at them. "Thank you very much."

"You said that you wanted to avenge those who have died." Hiiro spoke up and remembered Emu's words to avenge their death. "I share the same feelings." He glanced at Ophelia before looking away. "Ophelia, we still have work to do."

"Yes, I'm coming." Ophelia assured him as he walked away first while she looked at Emu. "Emu, whatever the challenge we're facing. Know that I'm always on your side."

"Thank you for supporting me no matter what reckless decision I have, Fee-chan." Emu smiled sheepishly while scratching his neck.

She laughs softly in amusement. "That's one of the things I like about you and at the same time... annoyed. I'm taking Luna with me is that alright?"

"It's fine and I will call Kanade-san and explain the situation." The genius gamer didn't have contact details from Zilar but only Kanade.

"Please do." Ophelia and Luna leave them to handle Kuroto.

————————————————————

"You guys aren't kidding when you took that Dan damn fucking Kuroto." Kanade couldn't help but swear and Zilar gave her a look. "What!? You have that reaction too!"

Emu called Kanade and explained everything to her they have a new patient who has Game Syndrome and it happened to be Kuroto of all people. Needless to say, the red-haired woman wasn't pleased with the situation and was tempted to kill him for breaking Sakura's heart.

"Unlike you who rarely have a foul mouth—" Kanade rolls her eyes and scoffs. "I would say differently. Have you lost your minds?" Zilar asked them while hoping they were not crazy about the plan.

"We're not, Zilar-san." Emu answered and the knight closed his eyes in annoyance. "It's our job as a doctor and nurse to save patients life."

"Mortals can be naive sometimes." He muttered under his breath and thought it was a bad idea to save Kuroto.

"You're finally paying for your sins, aren't you?" Asuna asked Kuroto in a stern voice while approaching him. "Don't you know that no matter how talented you may be, you'll never beat a disease."

"Yeah..." Kuroto grunted while leaning on the side of the bed.

"Do you know how many people have died because of you!?" She yelled angrily and wouldn't forgive Kuroto's actions for hurting innocent people.

"Asuna, that's enough!" Zilar yelled and pulled the disguised nurse away from Kuroto before she could hurt him. "I know you're angry. We all are but we need to calm down."

"Please go on, Asuna." Kanade waves to encourage Asuna to yell at Kuroto more. "He needs to listen for the actions he caused and nearly put my best friend in danger!" She wouldn't forgive his actions for what he'd committed to put their lives in danger.

"You're not helping at all, Kanade." He glares at the red-haired woman with a pointed look. "Stop it, both of you!"

"Zilar-san is right." Emu breaks the silence. "Please stop." Both females remained silent.

Zilar released Asuna and looked at them. "If I saw one of you losing your temper, I wouldn't hesitate to kick one of you out." He warned them and they kept their mouth closed.

"Why are you putting others' lives in danger?" Emu asked Kuroto. "What made you do that?"

Kuroto shook his head. "My plans have already been ruined." He whimpered and looked at Emu. "I'll tell you the truth. It all started with you... Emu and Ophelia."

Emu and the others are surprised at Kuroto's words. "What do you mean?" Asuna asked Kuroto curiously.

"It was 16 years ago. At that time..." Kuroto grunted and sat on the bed. "...I was developing games for Genm Corporation, which my dad ran."

~𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟬~

"𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹... 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀." 𝗔 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁. "...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿."

𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗠'𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗳𝗳 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. "𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼-𝗸𝘂𝗻, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿."

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵." 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁. 𝗛𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗘𝗺𝘂.

"𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗷𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝗺𝘂." 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁. "𝗜𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱." 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿, 𝗲𝗻𝘃𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿. "𝗜𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁... 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱."

~𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁~

"That letter...?" Asuna trailed off her thoughts while looking at Emu.

Emu remembered it when he was a young boy. "I remember a letter I wrote as a child..." He answered.

"That one letter... changed our fates greatly." Kuroto muttered.

Zilar crosses his arms with a thoughtful look. "How is this related to Ophelia here?" He asked.

"6 years ago, I went to London for a business trip and bumped Ophelia without being noticed." Kuroto answered and looked at him. "It's not the first time I saw her song abilities. Her voice can do a lot of things apart from healing— she can do impossible things."

~𝟲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼~

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗛𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗿𝗲.

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱." 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀. 𝗛𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗽. "𝗠𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗻.

"Colors on the wind
Floating from a different world
Greet the dawn with a song
To welcome the daybreak"

𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱. 𝗛𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱. '𝗜'𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻.' 𝗛𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴.

"It's a melody
I hear in my memory
Where I watch birds take flight
Off into the eastern sky"

𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼'𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝗶𝘁.

"No time to waste can we escape
To a place where the treasure lies
Out here on the seven seas, we will find
Our paradise"

𝗔𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗰 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲. '𝗛𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲? 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲?' 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲.

"Can we be reborn in the wake of the storm
So that I can tell you the words of my heart
There is so much I would give to you
But in one life there is not enough time"

"Underneath the waves, there is a melody
Telling our story of faraway lands
I'll sing along so I won't forget
So through this song
May the tale live on"

𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗽𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲. "𝗢𝗵, 𝗻𝗼! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿!" 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳𝗳.

"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁." 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

~𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁~

"From that day onwards, she's also a bigger threat to me because her voice could do a lot of things." Kuroto finished his explanation while leaving Asuna and Emu in shock as the others remained blank.

————————————————————

"Let's get away from monks for the moment, okay?" Hiiro, Luna and Ophelia heard Nico's voice as they saw her talking to Tsukuru with Taiga involved.

"We thought you'd be here, unlicensed doctor." Hiiro spoke up while holding Kiriya's laptop.

"What did you guys come here for?" Taiga asked them and didn't expect their sudden visit.

"Similar to what you asked him to create a new Gashat to defeat Dan." Ophelia answered while giving him a pointed look.

"I'll be using that Gashat." Hiiro declared to use the new Gashat.

"What?" Taiga looked at him in surprise.

"Huh?" Nico couldn't believe what she's hearing right now. "There's no way we'll give it to you."

"Master and Hiiro have data to install on it." Luna declared and pointed at the laptop.

Hiiro nodded his head. "A memento left behind by the coroner." Hiiro explained while Taiga looked shocked.

————————————————————

"I thought I'd be able to create an original, new game by using the Bugster virus." Kuroto explained. "As an experiment, I sent you a sample game." He remembered the game demo being delivered to Emu.

"I remembered!" Emu yelled and remembered he showed it to Ophelia with a joyful look for receiving it from his favorite game company. "I was overjoyed at how you thanked me with a game still in development." He sat up straight.

Kuroto glanced in Emu's direction. "You caught the Bugster virus when you played the game." He explained.

"You... infected Emu with Game Syndrome?" Asuna asked nervously and didn't expect Emu to be the first person who caught the virus.

"Yes." He nodded his head sadly and grunted in pain to feel the Bugster trying to take over his body. The former CEO falls on the bed clutching his stomach in pain.

————————————————————

Tsukuru is using Kiriya's laptop to use its data to create a new Gashat to defeat Kuroto.

"What kind of data is it?" Nico asked curiously.

"Reprogramming." Hiiro answered. "It's a professional medical technique."

"R-reprogram... eh? Eh? What's that?" She couldn't understand the medical terminology.

"In layman's terms, it refers to the erasure and remodeling of DNA epigenetic marks." The genius surgeon explained.

Nico moves back behind Tsukuru and knocks his head lightly. "You get it?" She whispered in his ear.

"No. Not a bit." Tsukuru answered bluntly.

Taiga stood up straight. "So that means it's a system to rewrite the abilities of the Bugsters?" He asked them curiously.

"We will be able to beat the immortal Genm this way." Hiiro answered and Ophelia nodded her head.

"I never knew that instead of curing Emu, my healing did the opposite." Ophelia pointed out while crossing her arms. "It's never my intention to rewrite his DNA."

Hiiro remembered she had another form apart from using Dark Moon. "Are you going to use it to defeat Genm?" He asked referring to her other form of Heavenly Moon Knight.

"If we're running out of options? Yes." Ophelia answered while noticing Taiga's skeptical look. "I have another form to use for emergency cases."

"How many forms do you have?" Taiga couldn't help but ask.

"Three if you included my Moon Knight form." She looked at the screen. "That form isn't to be taken lightly."

"Bugsters!" The whole GENM staff members yelled while panicking to see the Bugsters invade the building. "Run!"

"At a time like this?!" Hiiro muttered in shock and couldn't believe they had invaded at a bad time.

Taiga took the Level 50 Gashat from his pocket. "Brave, use this." He throws it and Hiiro catches it.

"Why aren't you using it yourself?" Hiiro asked the unlicensed doctor.

"I'll be using the new Gashat instead." He answered looking at the silver Gashat.

Hiiro stops Taiga from taking the new Gashat while glaring at him. "This one's mine!" He declared after searching for some answers to find out Kuroto's weakness with Ophelia's help. The genius surgeon won't let his hard work go to waste and give it to Taiga.

"So you don't mind if there are casualties, Doctor-san?" Taiga taunted him.

Ophelia stopped Hiiro from going to the Bugsters and she shook her head. "Leave them to me. Luna, come with me. I need your help to evacuate all the staff members safely." She'll stop the Bugsters and give them time to make the new Gashat ready.

"Understood, master." Luna obeyed and left to start evacuating the staff members from the building

"Thank you." She whispered while noticing Hiiror's hesitation to let her deal with them alone. "Stay with them."

Hiiro exhales and puts a trust in her to defeat them. "Be careful, Ophelia."

"I will." Ophelia runs off to fight against the Bugsters.

Nico noticed their interactions and her lips twitched upward. "He took my advice." She muttered under her breath while silently praying for Ophelia's safety.

————————————————————

"I kept waiting for the time to come." Kuroto groaned while breathing heavily. "And 6 years ago... once I was confident that the Bugster in you had fully grown... I requested Zaizen Michihiko to perform your surgery. "

Zilar noticed Emu's eyes flash red while remaining silent and keeping an eye on him. 'I hope he's not having another episode while Ophelia isn't around.' He thought while masking his worry for Emu.

"To extract the grown Bugster, I made use of you and Zaizen." The former CEO explained.

"Then... all the Bugster viruses..." Asuna muttered.

"Including how Zaizen and his colleagues got infected because you implant Emu a virus." Kanade whispered angrily while clenching her hands.

"All of them came from the virus I extracted from Emu." Kuroto used the bed to support himself. "I know what I've done is unforgivable! But..." He cried while walking weakly to approach Emu but fell. "... I wouldn't be surprised if you just let me die... however... Emu..." He cried and Kanade gritted her teeth in anger while looking away at Kuroto's miserable state.

Emu's red eyes disappeared while looking at Kuroto. "It's... fine." He spoke softly and Kanade's red eyes widened in shock at his answer. "Your life will be in danger if you get any more stressed." The genius surgeon approached him.

"Will you..." Kuroto clutches his coat. "Will you... save me?" He whispered in shock while crying.

Zilar looked away with a scowling. "I still find it suspicious about this." He whispered under his breath. "His actions are too suspicious and I don't like it."

"You're not the only one." Kanade whispered back while crossing her arms.

"What you've done is indeed unforgivable." Emu didn't hear their hushed tone and was busy looking at Kuroto. "But..." He puts Kuroto's arm around his shoulder and lifts him. "... I can't hold a grudge against a patient. I'm a doctor." He puts Kuroto back in the bed.

Kuroto sniffs while shaking his hand. "You are like a crystal. My heart is reflected in you, gently shining." He cried in pain feeling the Bugster trying to take over his body due to his stress.

"In exchange..." Emu grabs his Mighty Brothers XX Gashat. "...please atone for your crimes."

Kanade groaned loudly while scratching her head in annoyance. She couldn't believe Emu was willing to cure Kuroto despite the crimes he committed. "Mou, you're going to be the death of me for being too kind and naive, Emu!" She clutches her red crystal.

Zilar shook his head. "Some humans can be blinded without knowing the consequences." He commented while his body glowed.

The genius gamer looked at them gratefully despite their hesitation to cure Kuroto. He activated his Gashat. "Mighty Brothers XX!"

"Henshin!"

"Double Gashat! Gacchaan! Level up! Mighty Brothers X!"

"𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘵𝘻𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘳 𝘻𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘭~" Kanade sings while her body glowed to transform.

"𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎." Zilar transforms into Silver Knight.

"Come back." The Bugster, Charlie from Shakariki Sports, finally took over Kuroto's body.

"Gacchaan!"

"Dai! Henshin!"

"Gacchaan! Double up! Stage Select! Mighty, Mighty Brothers XX!"

All of them warped up in the game world as their avenue is under the bridge near the seaside.

"Let's clear it together with super co-op play!" Double Emu declared in sync.

————————————————————

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

Shard rained down towards the Bugsters from Ophelia's attack and it revived back. "At this rate, I'll have to use it as a last resort—" Someone pulls her shoulder to reveal Kuroto in his Kamen Rider Genm.

𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒔

She immediately created a forcefield to protect herself from his punch. "Impossible, you're not meant to be here!" Ophelia couldn't believe what she was seeing and shoved him hard.

"Ophelia!" Someone runs her over and slashes Kuroto's body to reveal Hiiro.

"Hiiro!?" Ophelia gaped in shock and helped him push Kuroto out of the building with his allies. "I thought you were staying with Taiga and Nico!"

"I couldn't hold the conscience of you handling them alone since now Genm showed up." Hiiro explained while Kuroto healed his wounds.

"It's not him." Ophelia answered. "Since Dan had Game Syndrome and couldn't use his Gashat at the moment— that one is nothing but an empty shell while the real one is with Emu at the moment." She pressed her hidden earpiece on her circular hairclips. "Kanade, status report?"

"The Bugster took over his body again and we're dealing with him at the moment." Kanade answered as she could hear a crashing sound.

"I see." The former goddess and Hiiro shared a look. "We're dealing with his clone Genm here and we're being set up." She gritted her teeth in anger and let herself fall from Kuroto's pity.

"Tch, I knew that guy is something up to—" She dodges the attack. "No good! Call you back, Lena!" Kanade ends the conversation.

"I can't believe he fooled us again." Ophelia increases her speed to destroy some of the Bugsters.

"I hope the intern knows about this." Hiiro used his telekinesis to slam Kuroto while he recovered from his injury.

"Brave, Ophelia, leave the rest to Taiga." They looked up to see Nico and Taiga.

"It's complete?" Hiiro asked.

Taiga showed them the silver Gashat. "I've brought you a very special finisher as a get-well gift." He declared and put it in his driver.

"Gashatto! Gachaan!" It didn't let him transform and revealed the error.

'Could it be...' Ophelia trailed off her thoughts while gazing at the silver Gashat.

Nico wondered why the Gashat wasn't working on Taiga. "Eh? What's wrong, Taiga?" She asked.

"Gashuun!" Taiga unplugs it while looking at it.

"Why isn't activating?" Hiiro couldn't help but wonder.

"Gashatto!" Taiga tried it again and glitched in pain to revert himself.

Ophelia's body glowed.  "𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌, 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆" She transforms into Dark Moon and kicks Kuroto away from Taiga.

Her blue eyes gaze turned fury and summoned her other sword to reveal a black blade.

"Karenai tsuyoi omoi de kagayaku puraido
Unmei ni aragatte yuke"

Her speed increased to slash Bugsters multiple times to destroy them completely.

"She can only sing but no talk in that form?" Hiiro couldn't help but ask.

"Kimi no koe ga todokanai basho de wa
Dare mo oshiete kurenakatta
Yuganda ruuru"

Ophelia holds her two swords and spins around like a tornado to destroy some of the Bugsters who are about to harm Taiga and Nico.

"Osanai koro ni tsuyoku negatta
Yume no arika wo sagasu tabi wa hajimatta bakari"

Hiiro slashed the Bugsters behind Ophelia while the former goddess silently thanked him for having her back.

"Nagaeita jikan wa mou iranai
Genkai no kabe wo ima sugu kowashite"

𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒕

A black sphere appeared while it scattered and blasted their enemies including Kuroto.

"The Bugsters aren't reviving back unlike Genm." Taiga couldn't help but point out and notice Ophelia destroyed it completely using Dark Moon form.

————————————————————

Kanade, Zilar and Double Emu are taking turns to hit Charlie without giving him a chance to defend himself.

"Let's do it in one strike, everyone." The orange Emu declared.

The blue Emu nodded his head. "Yeah."

"To defeat the Bugster once and for all?" Kanade asked while getting her arm gear ready to summon her spear. "Yeah."

Zilar silently pointed his sword in Charlie's direction while it was glowing.

"Gacchaan! Finisher! Gacchaan! Mighty Double Critical Strike!" Double Emu activated their final attack. They kick-flying Charlie five times and backflip to avoid getting hit by Kanade and Zilar's attack.

𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘜𝘚∞𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘞

𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

It causes a huge explosion after defeating Charlie. "Game Clear!" It declared while Poppy approached them.

Kuroto used his Bugster Driver to gather the essence of the Bugster. He chuckled darkly despite the injuries he'd received from their beatings. "You were a real big help." The former CEO muttered. "Houjou Emu."

Zilar clenches his sword tight and is tempted to stab Kuroto to end his life. "We should've let him suffer." He whispered in a hushed tone.

"There's no one easier to deceive than you." Kuroto spoke after fooling him by pretending to be terrified to lose his life.

"What do you mean by that?" The blue Emu asked.

"Simple. He used your kindness as an advantage to help him cure his illness." Kanade answered angrily while glaring at Kuroto. "You're a vile monster here, Kuroto."

"The red hair is right." Kuroto sits up. "My Game Syndrome... was all part of my plan! It's because my hideout was discovered by the Ministry of Health!" He stood up and removed the damaged white top to leave him shirtless. "I was using it to buy time."

Poppy gasped in shock. "So you did that to hide in CR!?" She yelled in shock.

The orange Emu exhaled in anger. "Those tears earlier... were all an act!?" He yelled for being deceived by him.

Kuroto chuckled darkly while raising his hand. "Since 16 years ago... you've been so transparent and pure!" He bends backward to face them. "The brilliance radiated by that crystal... electrified my talents!" Kuroto faces them. "You're the best guinea pig!" He turned around his body and pointed at Double Emu while everyone looked shocked. "Your entire life... has been manipulated by my hands!" He laughed loudly in amusement.

"He's worse than my other sister." Zilar couldn't help but mutter in disgust. His sister, Fińe, was a sadist type especially torturing females for her dark desires.

Kuroto placed the driver on his waist. "Gachoon!" He activated his Gashat. "Dangerous Zombie!"

"Henshin!" He placed his Gashat on his driver.

"Gashatto! Buggle up! Dangerous Zombie!"

Poppy moves away to hide and away from the fight.

"I'll show you the power of Genm X!" Kuroto declared and ran towards them.

"Stop screwing around!" The orange Emu snapped and ran forward to attack Kuroto.

The four of them are battling against Kuroto. Kuroto is too strong for them despite the odd numbers he'd face. He grabs Zilar's collar to throw him towards the others. They all collide and lie down on the ground in pain while the former CEO activates his final attack.

"Critical Dead!"

The four of them were surrounded by dark purple smoke and lots of Kuroto's clones appeared from the ground. Zilar didn't hesitate to throw the other three away from the clones before they could take them. The clones managed to catch Double Emu and brought them back with Zilar.

"Zilar!" Kanade yelled in shock worriedly and rushing to save him.

Poppy grabs her hand to avoid rushing in to save the males. "Kanade-chan, don't!" She pleaded and didn't want Kanade to get hurt.

"There's too many of them." Zilar grunted to set himself free from their grasp. "I can't even conjure a spell."

Kuroto chuckled in amusement at Zilar's bravery to protect them first before him. "Being able to multiply is an essential ability for being a zombie, don't you think so?" He asked and hummed. "I wouldn't be surprised if Ophelia knew it by now and didn't know what I store in for her."

"What.did.you.do.to.her?" Zilar asked darkly and vowed to destroy him if he hurt his sister.

"You'll never know once I'm done with you two." All the clones are hovering over them. Zilar yells in pain while Emu reverts to normal and his Game Driver gets damaged.

"Gashuun!"

Emu's driver dropped to the ground as his knees wobbled to fall. Zilar lay down unconscious while the two females rushed in to check them.

Kanade pulls Zilar's helmet and taps his cheek. "Z? Zilar, wake up!" She shook his shoulder worriedly and received no response.

Emu used his arms as a support to lift while looking at Kuroto. Kuroto chuckled darkly and approached them. "I've corrupted your driver and knocked your precious Silver Knight." he commented softly while Kanade pointed her spear at him.

"Don't you dare come any closer, Kuroto!" Kanade yelled in anger.

He stopped and looked down at them. "You're not a threat to me, Red hair." She clutches the handle of her spear tight to make her knuckles turn pale. "You can no longer... transform or help from your precious dearest Fairy."

"What are your intentions to Ophie-chan!?" Poppy asked Kuroto worriedly. "I refused to believe it!" She couldn't believe Emu was no longer transformed like the others.

"Your crystal will be broken... by none other... than me!" He yelled and moved back. "As my thanks for saving me, I'll spare your life but Ophelia? She's one of the greatest obstacles that needs to go down!" Kuroto left just when Kanade threw the spear at him.

"Damn it!" Kanade cursed and tapped her earpiece. "Ophelia!? Do you hear me!? It's a trap!" She yelled and only received static from Ophelia.

"Fee-chan..." Emu whispered and feared Ophelia's life. "Kanade-san, please. Save her!" He couldn't stand seeing her hurt again.

Kanade could see the anxiety and fear in Emu's eyes and nodded her head. "I have to go. I leave Zilar to you guys." They both nodded their heads and Kanade left the game world.

Both of them hoped that Kanade could make it in time to save Ophelia or Kuroto end her like he did to Kiriya. None of them notice Parado watches the whole thing.

"Heh..." Parado laughs softly while swinging his legs. "So your game's... finally at the final stage?" He whispered but frowned at Kuroto's declaration to end Ophelia. "You better make it alive, Moon." The male Bugster hoped she could survive Kuroto's wrath.

————————————————————

Hiiro's reaches his limit for using Level 50 Gashat and forces himself to revert to normal. Ophelia looked at him worriedly before destroying Kuroto finally. The former goddess heaves heavily and reverts to normal. She kneels and tries to catch her breath.

"I only lasted for 30 minutes using Dark Moon form." Ophelia whispered while wiping her sweat. The former goddess knew using Dark Moon Knight had a time limit to use it. It was a miracle she could last it longer than before.

"Ophelia is at her limits now." Nico couldn't help but look at her worriedly. "This is bad." She muttered while Taiga couldn't help but agree with her.

"Master!" Luna rushed in to check on her after evacuating the people from the building. "Your energy level is low and you can't use your Knight form at the moment." She explained worriedly.

Hiiro grunted and moved slowly to approach Ophelia. "Ophelia?" He called her name worriedly.

Luna transforms into human-sized height and grabs Hiiro's arm to put it around her shoulder. She helped Hiiro to walk slowly and lowered him. "Ophelia-sama can't use her Knight at the moment because her energy is—" She was cut off by Hiiro's words.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Hiiro yelled in surprise to see Kuroto in his suit covered in bruises.

"That bastard..." Taiga growled in anger to see him.

Kuroto approached them but summoned his Bugsters to throw Hiiro and Luna away from Ophelia.

"Hiiro, Luna!" Ophelia cried out their names worriedly and the Bugsters held her up while gripping her arms to refrain from escape.

"I'm surprised you defeated them and worn you out completely, Ophelia. It gives me a good opportunity for it." He smirked darkly and gripped her chin tight. "You're full of surprises and makes me wonder how a woman like you— is capable of doing impossible things?"

"Ophelia!/Master!" Hiiro and Luna were surrounded by the Bugsters.

"She's in danger!" Taiga tried to stand up but fell because of the pain. "Damn it." He swears and wonders where the others are.

"What did you do to them?" Ophelia asked in an angry tone while glaring at him. She lost her signal to Kanade when the red-haired woman was about to warn her.

"Worry about yourself first." Kuroto stabbed Ophelia with his Bugster Driver and activated it.

"Aaah!" Ophelia yelled in pain all over her body while wriggling herself out of their grasp.

"Ophelia!" Nico cries out her name and runs to save her. Taiga grabs her arms to stop the female gamer.

"Are you crazy!?" He yelled at Nico for her reckless actions. "You're going to get yourself killed!"

"He's hurting her!" She couldn't bear to see her pain and felt helpless to save Ophelia.

𝘚𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘐𝘜𝘚∞𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘞

Someone throws a spear to separate Kuroto and Ophelia away. It revealed Kanade slashed the Bugsters and used her free hand to catch Ophelia. All of them are relieved to see her but worried to see Ophelia pale.

"This is the last straw for hurting my best friend, Kuroto." Kanade growled in anger.

Kuroto shook his head and began to walk inside the building. "I would assume the Bugster would take over her body but it did the opposite. It fights off the virus."

"Ophelia..." The red-haired woman noticed Ophelia was shivering in the cold and her skin was hot. 'This is bad... we need to treat her.'

"I wonder how long it'll last for your last fairy." He laughs darkly and leaves them alone.

"This does feel like the appearance of the last boss." Nico commented and ran over Kanade's direction. "How's Ophelia?" She asked worriedly.

Kanade reverts herself to normal. "Not good." She hisses and lowers Ophelia to the ground. "Her whole body is like on fire and we need to bring her to CR ASAP!"

"What kind of terrible black company has been created?" Taiga whispered and used the game scope to check Ophelia's vitals. It's clear and no Game Syndrome inside of her body. "How's that impossible?"

Hiiro touched Ophelia's forehead and moved his hand away at the sudden heat. "We need to treat her, now." He couldn't stand the thought of losing her again. "Luna, we need you to transport us now."

Luna nodded her head and transported everyone in the CR to treat Ophelia's condition.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

14.5K 282 67
Hey there! Do you know what kind of life these awesome Captains have outside from their own sports? They're the best person to lead their teams so l...
459K 13.9K 31
𝐰𝐒𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 π›π’π«π­π‘ππšπ² 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐲. half edited half snapchat fic osamu x fem reader (she/th...
6.8K 226 35
❀WHO IS READY FOR ANOTHER HAIKYUU STORY!!! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I EVER MADE SO HOPE YA LIKE IT❀
9.3K 131 19
What if, somehow someway, Emu had a twin sister? Would the plot change? What would happen? What would happen when a certain ex-doctor starts to have...