Her Bestfriend's Brother [Edi...

By Fairydust_sparkles

Layla is in her first year of college with her best friends and her boyfriend, all ready to experience the fu... More

Cast N Aestheticsโœจ
Cast
Part 1 : Unspoken Tensions
Part 2 : Intrigue and Intrusions
Part 3 : Hidden Desires
Part 4 : Bonds Of Resilience
Part 5: Talking About You Everywhere
Part 6: I Can Eat This All Day
Part 7: Head Over Heels For Her
Part 8 : Went All Gorilla Mode
Part 9: Always Come To Your Rescue
Part 10: Laughs Like A Maniac
Part 11: He Can Just Dream About Her
Part 12: Your Weird Ass Boyfriend
Part 13: Before Theo Barged In
Part 14: Are You Wearing Seatbelt?
Added Casstt!!โœจ
Part 15: To Look Like A Princess
Part 16: Take selfies and go live
Part 17: She Meant Sons Of Bitches
Part 18: Taunt Queen Shifa
Part 19: I'm Glad I Could Help
Part 20: Kill Me Along With You
Part 21: The Problematic Big Brother
Part 22: Favourite Song On Repeat
Note!!
Part 23 : Is Something Going On?
Part 24: After Playing Super Mario
Part 25: And I Drowned In That Flood
Part 26: She's Off Limits
Part 27: I Can't See You Crying Layla
Part 28: Your Second Best Decision Zayn
Part 29: For The Rest Of My Life
Part 30 : No Competition Against Him
Part 32: He's My Best Friend's Brother
Part 33: I'm Irresistible
Part 34: I Intend To Be Your Last
Part 35: Eat This All Day
Part 36: Always And Forever
Part 37:What Day Is It
Part 38: Iqra, Who Is He?
Part 39: Blueberry Cheesecake
Part 40: This Is A Dream
Part 41: At The Florist
Part 42: Some Chicken Wings
Part 43: Under The Stars
Part 44: Whispers Of The Dark
Part 45: Shadows of Doubt
Part 46: Memorable Moments
Part 47: Girly Dose
Part 48: Milestones
Part 49: Ellaa!

Part 31: Fall Three Times Back To Back

70 4 0
By Fairydust_sparkles

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good day!
Kindly vote after reading! Happy reading<33

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

As we entered the party hall, we were greeted by the loud music banging our ears. People were dancing everywhere and enjoying the party. The disco lights flashed from place to place, making me blind the moment they made contact with my eyes. "Are disco lights that necessary in parties?" I asked with a sigh as Iqra dragged me along with her from my hand and replied, "Duh, it's a party. Parties are all about dance, music, lights and... fun! Enjoy it while it lasts."

I mentally cursed myself to agree coming to my sister's birthday party. I would rather sit at home and watch The Vampire Diaries for the billionth time while eating a pizza than coming here. "Oh hey! You're here!" Rayna exclaimed on seeing me and my friends and hugged me as I kissed her cheek.

"Cake?" She asked and Zayn handed it over to her, as she immediately took it out from the box and checked if it was okay or not. The cake looked perfectly fine, just how she wanted it. "Thankyou so much. I don't know what would I do without your help!" Rayna shrugged and thanked us as I said, "Ray, that's fine. You're doing this for my sister. And I'm very happy that you're doing all this for her."

"Is it just you four? Where are Amaan and Hailey?" She asked as Shifa said, "God knows where they are. We told them to meet us so that we could come together, but they weren't there." "Um, I'm sure they'll be here shortly," I said patiently as Rayna nodded and said, "Well, till then go and enjoy the party. I'll inform you when Zahra will come."
I nodded and we went out from the kitchen towards the dance floor, where we saw Max and Lexi swaying to the music.

"Hey!" Iqra shouted out to them as they came to us and happily said, "Hey! Come on let's dance!" Lexi dragged me to the dance floor and danced as I looked at her in amusement. The girl's fun to be with. Cheery, sweet, energetic, beautiful and sassy. "I said 'Let's Dance' not 'Let me dance' Layla" she said, pressurising on the word 'me' as she saw my lack of dancing at the moment. "Oh uhm actually-" "I know you're a really good dancer alright? No lying to me that you don't know how to dance or stuff. Come on!" She huffed and spun me around as I let out a small chuckle and danced a bit.

"Wohoo! That's what I wanted to see!" Lexi chirped over the music as she went and dragged Iqra and Shifa while Max and Zayn just looked at us in shock. The four of us started to dance and laugh and suddenly, the music stopped. "Whaaatt?! Why did it stop?" Lexi shouted as she went to the DJ and you won't believe what she did next. The girl literally took the headphones and started to play the songs while vibing as the rest of the people swayed to the songs she played.

"Max, tell me honestly, is your girl high?" Zayn asked as Max shrugged and said, "I've been thinking about the same thing. And honestly, I don't know. Lemme just get her back." Saying this, Max left to bring Lexi as my phone buzzed in my purse due to Rayna's message.

"Hey, brb Zahra's coming," I excused myself from my friends and headed to the back door, waiting for Saarim and Rayna to come. They should've been here already- where are they? I thought to myself as I tapped my foot against the ground impatiently. I wondered how Daniel and Diana must be handling Zahra and chuckled at the thought of them bickering again.
They're cute and really fun to be with.

I heard some noise like the closing of a door from the other side of this door. Uh oh! She's here. I took my phones out to send a message to Rayna about it when I heard everyone cheering and clapping. Is she here already? Didn't Rayna told me she'd be here through the back door? I moved to open the back door to check who was outside this whole time and just as I opened the door, someone from the other side too pushed it, causing it to open almost immediately.

"Ow what the hell!" I muttered as I was pushed on the floor because of the power the person applied towards the door. "Shit!" I cursed as I thought I would fall down but someone held me, stopping me from falling on the floor. My eyes were tightly shut, scared of falling down, and I slowly opened them to see who it was.
Of course, it had to be him.

Imran. "You love getting yourself in problems, don't you?" He said as he had his firm grip over me, and I rolled my eyes. "Actually, I do this just so you can hold me and save me from falling," I said and rolled my eyes at him in pure sarcasm.

"I know right?" He said as he gently put me on my legs and I stood on the ground by the support of his hand. "Thank you," I said and looked at him, taking a look of his appearance and... damn! He looked perfect in that black denim pants and white T-shirt with a black leather jacket. His hair was messy and it fell just at the right spot on his forehead, making him look no less than a model.

"You're checking me out?" He asked, making me feel stupid for eyeing him. His ego is already so big, this would just increase it even more. "Nah, I was looking at that insect behind you," I said and felt my cheeks heating. Wow. I couldn't have found another lame excuse? Insect- really?

He chuckled and turned around to check out the little insect I mentioned. He's gonna laugh at me because there's no insect behind him! "Oh wow! What a lovely insect Layla! A total leech." He said and I thought he's just making fun of me, until I saw my boyfriend and my best friend's girlfriend walking to the other door together.

Why are they here together? Even after what happened a day ago? My head started to hurt thinking about the possibilities that my boyfriend might be cheating on me, with Hailey. "Hey, you okay?" Imran said as he came to my side and held me gently. "Yeah, just a little headache," I nodded and he said, "I don't think he's a little head ache. The guy has some nerves to roam around with Zayn's girl after what happened yesterday."

"Come on, I'll take you in," he said and made way for me. "By the way, why were you coming from the back door?" I asked him as we walked inside together and he said, "I dropped Theo, Max and Lexi at the main entrance and came this side to park my car. I saw an entry here and thought to enter from here itself."

I nodded and we went further inside and saw my friends sitting and talking with each other. They all stopped talking as Hailey and Amaan joined them and started looking here and there or doing something on their phone. "Look who's here, together," Shifa said, taunting them as Hailey spoke, "Nah uh, we did not come here together, we just met at the door."

That bitch is lying, I mean I saw them walk hand in hand to the gate. "They did come together, right Imran?" I confirmed it with Imran who said, "Layla, we saw them leave Amaan's car together. They're just lying to save their ass, nothing else." Why the hell are they lying!

We saw Theo, Max and Lexi join my friends and they started having conversations with each other while laughing. "Hey! I'm back, obviously," I said as we both joined my friends and sat beside Shifa. "Where were you when Zahra came? I mean, weren't you going to bring her?" Zayn asked out of curiosity as I replied, "Yeah, she told me to wait at the back door, but I guess plans changed at the last minute and they entered through the main gate."

Zayn and the others nodded when I said, "I met Imran there itself, and we saw Hailey and Amaan coming together- hand in hand. Wanna say something about it?" I asked out of frustration.

"Wha- um, what? How did you see us- I mean, we didn't come together, what are you saying?" Amaan blabbered when Imran said, "Dude stop it. You literally don't give a fuck about your pretty girlfriend and are lying to our face even now. You don't want her- say it and end things. I can't see her getting upset over you again and again." "Why the hell do you care?" Amaan asked Imran and Zayn looked at Amaan as if he would break his face any moment.
That shut him up almost immediately.

"Hailey, what the hell is going on?" He asked to his girlfriend who looked at him and said, "Zayn? You're questioning me? You didn't even see us for yourself and are trusting them over me?"
"Yes I am trusting them over you, because you've done things that stop me from trusting you. And I don't need to think twice before trusting my sister and him." Zayn fumed as he replied her in a much harsher tone.

"Amaan, just tell me if you're done with me. I- I can't see you roaming around with my best friend's girl. Whenever we talk on this topic, you guys make some lame excuse and say that 'Oh, we just met there by a coincidence'. This needs to stop." I said and sighed as Amaan came towards the empty seat beside me, but Imran didn't let him get near me. He sat on the seat next to me adding more to Amaan's jealousy.

"I need to talk to you Layla," Amaan spoke and I said, "Talk here, I'm not going anywhere."
"I mean just the two of us," he repeated and I opened my mouth to protest when Max said, "She said she's not moving. Talk whatever you want here, in front of us." Amaan simply glared at Max who gave the same look back to him and said, "I know it must be hard for you, to see me and Hailey together. It must be exhausting to think that your boyfriend might be cheating on you. But Layla, do you really think I'd cheat on you? Come on, I love you, and I'd never do that or anything else to hurt you. We both are just good friends, we hang out with each other because apparently, our partners are busy-"

"Cut the crap about us being busy. My brother's gonna get married, of course we will be busy in its preparations. And us being busy doesn't give you the license to spend time with each other, alone. You can come and hang out with us, or even help us in the preparations. I never said that you're forbidden from helping us, we'd of course appreciate your help. And Hailey you? You're so busy in your own world that you don't even respond to my messages, what time will you spend with me?" Zayn lashed out at them for their 'Oh So Lame Excuses'.

"I- I don't know what to say, but, but we didn't intend to hurt any of you, sorry if you're hurt," Hailey said and Amaan nodded.

"Amaan, I don't know about anyone else, but I can't see my boyfriend with another girl and lying about it to my face. This is the last time I'm letting you go. This repeats, and we're over. And I swear to God I mean it." I said and got up from my seat and went towards Zahra and her friends.

"Hey wait!" Zayn said and held my hand, stopping me in my tracks. "Yes?" I turned around and he said, "I know Lay, it's hard for you to see them acting so strange. I'm experiencing the same thing, right? But I promise you baby, if they do anything cheap or if I find out anything I shouldn't, I'll do something they'll remember for their life. No one hurts my sister and gets away with it."

Saying this, he kisses my forehead and I hugged him and said, "Thank you Zayn, for everything. For always being there for me and protecting me. But if Amaan or Hailey do anything, I myself will cut off ties with them. I can handle everything but lies. I love you brother." He smiled and said, "I love you too lil sis. And I will always protect you," he said and let go of the hug.

I hate it when someone lies to me. It is the only reason I stopped talking to him.

I walked to the place where Zahra and her friends were. "Helloo! Happy Birthday Zee!!" I wished her as she hugged me and kissed her cheek. "Thankyou Layla!" She said and smiled as Rayna said, "Oh and sorry Layla. Actually, your sister here drove them mad and entered from the wrong door, purposely."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as Saarim came next to me and said, "You know her curiosity, right? And since she was told not to enter from the main door, she wanted to know why, and thus she entered from here."

"God Zee, you can't even keep your curiosity at bay, can you?" I said and chuckled as Dan said, "She told us that 'Okay, you two walk ahead, I'm coming right behind' and ditched us! And then Ana said that she's not here, and we found out she escaped and walked through the front door."

I laughed at his complains and said, "Nah, its fine. By the way, the arrangements are pretty good Ray," she smiled and said, "Oh, thanks to Saarim. He said he knows someone who could get this done. Like the person I hired bailed on last moment, coz his daughter fell ill so he had to go."

That's sad. "Yeah, he's a good friend. Ray, you said you wanna meet him and say Thankyou, right? He's already here, I'll call him here," Saarim said and Rayna nodded, waiting to meet the guy who helped them. "Hey! Could you come here near the juices and drinks section? I'm with Rayna, Zahra, our friends and Zahra's little sister. They wanted to meet you?
Oh yeah, sure," he said and ended the call and waved his hand at someone behind me. I felt someone's breathe fanning at my neck, meaning the guy was right behind me. I was about to turn around as I felt something in my stomach, like how I feel around... Imran?

I quickly turned around on my feet, resulting in twisting my foot. "Careful Lay!" Zahra shouted as the guy held me and I looked up at him, only to see a caring look plastered on his face. "Imran?" I whispered as he held me from my shoulders. "Layla! What were you doing?" He asked as concern was spread all over his face.

I nodded in response as Saarim said, "Wait, you two know each other?" "Saarim her leg just twisted, make her sit first!" Diana shouted as he dragged a chair from the side and made me sit on it. He quickly knelt down and told me to show him my leg. "No that's not necessary, it's just a little sprain. I'll be fine- ow" I winced as I stood up and lost my balance again, and Imran held me again.

Ugh! This was the third time in less than an hour that I have embarrassed myself in front of Imran. "You know, there are tissues in our body, which may get damaged if you fall three times back to back in less than 40 minutes," he said with a smirk pasted on his face.

"I know, I'm a med student." I said and sat down carefully as Saarim said, "Layla what are you trying to do exactly? And, show me your leg, I'll check it." He bent down again and tried to hold my leg when I pulled it back and said, "Saarim, I'm telling you it's nothing too serious, I'll be fine in a minute or so. I'll tell Shifa or Iqra or Zayn to get me a pain killer, okay?"

"Here," Imran said and reached out his hand to me and opened his palm, which had a medicine in it. I looked at him with questioning as a response. "Its a pain-killer, not poison. Take," he demanded and I took the medicine from him as Diana gave me a glass of water.
"Thankyou," I said and looked at Zahra and spoke, "Zee, I'm okay, don't worry." I sighed and touched my ankle, looking for any swelling, but Alhamdullillah, there were none. "See, no swelling - it's gonna be alright;" I said and they all nodded in satisfaction.

My phone buzzed in my hand and started ringing. Iqra was calling me. "Hey, where did you go to?" she asked and I said, "I'm here, with Zahra and her
friends. could you come here, near the drinks corner?" She said that she's coming and ended the call, while Saarim looked at me eagerly.
Oh God!

*    *    *    *    *

Hey everyone! Thank you for reading! Wishing you a nice and lovely day ahead!<3
Make sure to vote if you liked the chapter!<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 55.6K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
50.7K 1.2K 21
book one (Y/N) was a shy 15 year old. She was very smart but some times bullied. She only has 2 true best friends. Her friends are ready have boy fr...
1.7K 105 17
After the last extermination, Adam survives but is cast out of Heaven and sent to Hell. Charlie encounters him and learns there's more to the story s...
446K 14.1K 22
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I say to the person I bump into. He's rather tall and has a muscular body. "No, I'm sorry. Here let me get your books," a voice...