Adopted By 5 Seconds of Summer

By Allena5SOS

"I was nothing but a publicity stunt? Something to keep your band from hitting rock bottom? W-What?" "We're s... More

Adopted by 5 Seconds of Summer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 52

12.2K 441 334
By Allena5SOS

(Unedited again because I suck, sorry guys.)

Jordan's point of view

Right after I got my plate of cake, Christian nudged me. "Timothy is out there... go talk to him." He said to me and I nodded. I stood up and then walked out of the front door.

"I'm such an idiot." I heard him say to himself. "Why would she want to see me? She's probably busy with that British kid. I'm nothing special like he is." He told himself and I frowned.

"On the contrary," I spoke up and he stood up quickly. "I think you're special." I told him and he looked at me. "I really wanted to see you."

"I only came to bring this-"

"Timothy," I said and set my cake on the side of the fountain. "Can't you stay longer than just to hand me this? I don't want your gifts. I'd rather have you here with me." I told him.

"Your boyfriend-"

"I'm not dating anyone Timmy." I told him. "I'm still single, have been since you broke up with me." I said and he looked down.

"I just-I can't stay-"

"Can't or won't?" I asked him and he kept his gaze on the floor. I gulped down my pride and then lifted his chin so he'd look at me.

Here goes nothing.

"You know," I said, ready to confess my feelings and tell him everything, despite him having a girlfriend. "I really fucking missed you Timothy. I-I really like you and it actually hurt me to see you were okay after the break-up. I was a wreck and I just noticed how much I need you in my life. You keep me happy and you keep me from doing stupid things that could have big consequences. You made me feel like it's okay to be myself and like I'm actually wanted. Ever since this ended, literally nothing and been the same." I told him.

"I couldn't see a strawberry or use my chapstick without thinking of you. I couldn't listen to the 'Collide With The Sky' album because it reminded me of you. Fuck, I can't even look at a tree without thinking of the date you took me on. You are literally always on my mind, not Taylor, not Shaun, not even Alex Gaskarth. Literally everything reminds me of you and I just really fucking miss you." I said, tears in my eyes.

"I don't want anyone else. I didn't need them because I had you. You're the only person I want to be with. N-Now that you're in my life, I-I don't want you to leave, I can't have you leave. Please Timothy. I don't want that guy from school, or Shaun, or Taylor the way I want you." I told him, choking on some of my words. "That guy at school forced me to kiss him, I didn't want to. It was like mouth rape. You're really the only boy I'd kiss."

He was silent. I was waiting for him to push me away. I was waiting for him to tell me the feeling wasn't mutual. I was waiting for a laugh. I would have understood if he did. He has a girlfriend again. However, he stepped closer to me, grabbed my face in his hands, and kissed me.

I kissed him back as my eyes closed and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss made my head spin and sparks happen all over my body. When we we pulled away, he looked me right in the eye.

"If we're confessing feelings right now, you're wrong, so very very wrong. I wasn't fine. I wasn't okay. I was dying inside because I missed you too. You were, and still are, my world and it hurt hearing rumors of you and Taylor because he's just so much better than I am. He's taller, more muscular, tanner, is charming, and he is smooth when it comes to words." He told me.

"When you were kissing that guy, or that guy was kissing you, I guess it just snapped. I was just so insecure and so scared of losing you to someone better than I was. I jumped to conclusions and I should't have. I didn't let you explain and I should have. I'm so sorry." He told me.

"No one is better than you, because no one is you, and no can be better at being you than you." I told him and he smiled. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. "I really missed you."

"I missed you too." He told me. "And Michael and Chelsea are kissing at the doorway while Ashton is giving me a death glare."

"He can't hurt you." I said and he laughed. "Are we good now?" I asked him and he looked at me. "No wait, you have a girlfriend already, I'm sorry. Um-"

"I lied." He told me and I looked at him. "I don't have a girlfriend, the only girl I want is you."

"Why would you lie?"

"Because I was just so jealous at how fast you can get someone to be with you and to kind of make myself feel as if I was over you, even if it was just a bit." I nodded and he smiled.

"And we're good, as long as you stop being so close to Shaun and Taylor." He said. "Those arm over the shoulder or head leaned on the shoulder things need to stop. I can't deal with seeing you like that with another boy. I want to be the one with their arm over your shoulder and the one you rest your head on. I want to be the one you call a dork and the one you go to when you need a shoulder to cry on."

"You get that jealous?"

"I just said that didn't I? I practically said a whole essay explaining I get jealous easily and that I was jealous." He told me and I laughed. "Just promise me, please."

"I'll make that promise once you promise me you'll learn to have some self-confidence because you're perfect and shouldn't be jealous of other guys." I told him and he thought about it.

"Done deal." He said and I smiled. "Would asking you to be my girlfriend again now be too early?" He asked me.

"No." I said and he smiled. "I'd love to be your girlfriend again." I told him and he literally picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him a squeeze.

"How about we go inside and you can open your present when all the parents leave." He told me and I nodded. "I'm never going to hear the end of it if they see what I have." He told me.

"Okay." I said and he carried me to the house, the preset in his hands abd my plate of cake abandoned on the fountain. I didn't even want it anymore. I just wanted to be with Timothy.

"No kissing kids. I saw that." Ashton teased and I just laughed. "Anyways, hey Timothy. Want some cake and ice cream?" He asked. He never knew about the break-up, nor does he have to know.

"That'd be... nice." Timothy said and Ashton told him he'd be back with a plate. I nudged Timothy and pointed to where Chelsea and Michael were. "On the count of three yell 'get some' with me."

I laughed and then nodded. "Get some!" We both yelled at the couple after he got to three and Chelaea just flipped me off with a smile. Michael just laughed and gave Chelsea a kiss.

"I think we just helped them get back together by getting back together." I told him and he just kissed my head. "I also think James and Christian sorted out their problems aswell, they're dancing to this song."

"How about we go dance?" He asked and Ashton came back, handing him asked plate. "After I eat this because red velvet is my favorite thing ever." He told me as he sat me down.

"I thought I was your favorite thing ever?"

"You're not a thing," he said and smiled. "You're as person. You're my favorite person." I laughed and nodded, accepting his answer.

"You know, I put a cd in the stereo that has all of my favorite songs. 'Disconnected' is next." I told him and he smiled. "Then it's 'Force of Nature'."

"Well, I better finish this quickly." He told me and I nodded. I told him I was going to go put all of my presents in my room and he nodded.

I went to where I sat before and noticed they were all already gone. "I put them up so they don't get broken." Someone said and I turned around. "Get back together with Timothy I assume?"

"Yeah, turns out he lied about dating that girl and that he was just jealous because he thought you and I we really dating." He laughed and shook his head.

"Sorry, but you're not my type." He said and I nodded, understanding. "I prefer... girly girls basically. The opposite of you."

"It's all good." I said and he nodded. "Besides, I have Timothy now, it's all good." I told him and he smiled. "Now, about that girly girl thing, do you like blondes, brunettes, red-"

"Don't play love doctor Jordan," he laughed and I smiled. "I can get a girl myself, it's alright. Besides, I'm not looking to date anyone right now." He said.

"You always acted like we were dating. Like you were always so close to me a-"

"That was just to get Timothy to notice how badly he fucked up and wants you back. You know, after I saw how he always looked at you so longingly, I just had to help." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a moron." I said and he laughed. Timothy walked over and I smiled. "You're a true friend."

"Thanks." He said and Timothy wrapped an arm around my waist. "If you hurt her again, I will break your pretty little face and not try to get you two back together."

"I'll explain eat he means by that later." I told Timothy and he nodded confused. "Now Shaun, Peter's little sister is here and I saw you talking to her earlier, go." I said and he blushed. "After all, she is your type."

"I'm only going so you two can have some alone time." He said and I just hummed. He walked away and I turned to Timothy as the familiar song began playing.

"Can I have this dance madaam?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course." I said and he took me outside. James and Christian, along with Michael and Chelsea were out here dancing to the song.

"You are my getaway," he sang to me and all I could remember is the night he took me ouside to dance like this. He was like those guys off of the couple on television, perfect.

"Get some!" I heard someone yell and we looked towards Michael and Chelsea. I poked my tongue out at Chelsea and Michael froaned.

"She is fourteen, she is not going to he getting some anytime soon." Michael said and I rolled my eyes. "I'll kill Timothy before that happens."

I leaned up and gave Timothy a kiss and he smiled. "Love you." He said and I smiled myself.

"Love you too Timmy." I said and leaned my head on to his chest. I hummed the song with him and then all of a sudden, a bright light shone.

"Birthday girl wanted one so who's up for a little bonfire?" Chelsea asked and I grabbed Timothy's hand. We went to go sit around it and he put me in his lap.

"Scoot back a bit darling, you're going to get burned." Ashton told me and I nodded. Timothy scooted back and I leaned back against his chest. "You two are so cute I think I'm going to vomit."

"Don't please." He laughed at my disgusted tone and told me he wouldn't. Taylor took a seat beside me and he told me his parents went home because it was late.

"You can stay the night." Ashton told him and he nodded. "Maybe James can too. You can have this huge sleepover."

"Sounds fun." I said and pointed to the marshmallows beside Ashton. "May I have one of those white fluffy balls of goodness."

Taylor burst out laughing with Timothy and I blushed as I realized how dirty that sounded. "Looks like you're pointing at Luke too." Taylor laughed out and I groaned. "Wow there, save it for the fluffy white balls of goodness you want so much."

"What's going on?" Poor Luke asked confused. "I'm lost." He said and I chuckled.

"It's nothing Luke," I said and Ashton handed me the bag of marshmallows. I thanked him and opened it, putting one in my mouth.

"Looks like you've got competition again bro." Taylor told Timothy and I froze, thinking he'd get mad at him, but he didn't. Timothy just laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I think I'm fine." He said instead of getting mad at his best friend. I smiled and watched at the fire burned and the wood crackled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.2K 71
It hurt. The memories. They hurt. Ava's life had been stopped. No education. No freedom. No hope. Getting free... wasn't really freedom. Even if s...
203K 8.1K 35
"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool."
827 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...
31.9K 1.1K 29
PREQUEL TO SERENDIPITY A new home meant a new identity was possible. New friends, new clothes, hell even a new name. You had to expect the unexpecte...