Chad's weight gain

By starzsobri8te

Extreme weight gain More

The beginning
Chad
Jade
Chad
Jade
3 months later
Chad
Jade
Chad
Jade
Month later
Jade
Jade
One year later
2 weeks later
Chad
BRI
Chad
Chad
The end goal

Chad

904 7 0
By starzsobri8te

Chad arrived late. He walked to his desk grunting and huffing. Drinking those shakes was not best idea he thought. He heard a knock from the door and his boss came in. His name was Mr.Lewis. The great thing about him, he also was fat. He was a little smaller than Chad but he was still very much fat. Chad greeted him and said" I know, I'm late but I'll treat you for lunch." Mr. Lewis agreed and told him he had great news, he now has an assistant working for him. Mr. Lewis called her in. Her name is Bri. Once Chad seen her, he was taken back how pretty she was. Mr. Lewis introduced them both and left. Chad said was shyness"sorry about this mess, you know us fat guys like snacking." Bri smiled, "I like men who like to eat." Chad turned so red that he was stuttering so bad, " Nnnnn......nice to know." Bri laughed and whispered in Chad's ear, " shall, I bring donuts tomorrow or you like shakes in the morning?." Chad was so turned on he replied with a big grin, " I'm a big boy now, I eat or drink anything." As he patted his growing belly. Bri got even closer and started rubbing Chad's belly." You got it big boy." And walked out. Chad said out loud," I just met my feeder."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 452 34
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
19.8K 308 35
You wished for a guardian angel to come and help you with your problems, but a devil appeared instead and fulfilled your wish with one thing in excha...
21.7K 70 13
Weight gain diary. Come along as I fatten up my boyfriend. Will share fun stuffing, gaining, and erotic adventures. Shhh, he doesn't know I'm doing i...
279K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...