Sovereign Academy

By Mikagami_Snow

I didn't know that having such a dark magic would draw me in to the school of Sovereign Academy. It is the mo... More

Chapter 1: Sovereign Academy
Chapter 2: Rank One
Chapter 3: Lose Control
Chapter 4: The Application
Chapter 5: First Encounter
Chapter 6: Dangerous
Chapter 7: Entrance Exam
Chapter 8: First Day
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Pavilion
Chapter 11: I'm Here
Chapter 12: Free Pass
Chapter 13: Sanction
Chapter 14: Home Town
Chapter 15: Rutherford
Chapter 16: Absolute Force
Chapter 17: Invasion
Chapter 18: Blood and Lies
Chapter 19: Reciprocated
Chapter 20: The Ignition
Chapter 21: Sovereign Ball
Chapter 22: In Between
Chapter 23: Trap
Chapter 24: Edifice
Chapter 25: Sacrifices
Chapter 26: The Great War
Chapter 27: In the Name of Love

Prologue

300 10 4
By Mikagami_Snow

I didn't know that having such a dark magic would draw me in to the school of Sovereign Academy.

It is the most prestigious school in the City of Vermont. Well, it used to be. Until an incident happened a few years ago.

The school hid it so well, but gossips still went out about dark magic users being held inside of the school.

Dark magic users are in the verge of extinction, and without them, there's no balance in this world of Magic.

Until my Mother told me to go to the school and save those dark magic users. How, you ask? I don't know. I didn't even have any idea that I'm a dark magic user, until my Mother told me everything about her past, and about the truth behind our family line.

But as time goes by, unti-unti kong nalalaman ang totoo. I met a lot of friends and I met him. Caleb James Rutherford. A man with a lot of secrets.

How can you save someone when you're the one who needs to be saved?

How can you let go of something you once thought was real?

I am Stella Beatrice Alvarez, and this is my story.

***********

N O T E:

Hi, my Enchanters! It's been so long, and here's another story before this year ends. Who would have thought that I would write another Academy story? But here we go, I hope you'd enjoy it! Welcome to another world where magic exists!

Enjoy reading, Enchanters!

Yours Truly,
Mikagami Snow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 3.8K 54
[COMPLETED/UNDER EDITING] Meet Samantha Astrea, a woman of extraordinary abilities. She has a stubborn streak that leads her to a place beyond her wi...
8.5K 374 35
Transmigration Series #1 | On-going Do you believe in Reincarnation? If you don't, will you believe that i got reincarnated in a princess body? A fra...
174K 7.9K 53
[COMPLETED] Unfortunately, he died early without money or fortune, pero totoo ang kasabihan na hindi mo madadala ang mga iyon sa hukay, cause not eve...
256K 8.8K 113
HOURGLASS SERIES #2 Ang akala ni Alecxie ay namatay siya. She feels the pain of dying, but instead of really dying, she was being reincarnated in th...