Embrace Me Tightly

By ButterFly_707_

I don't know from where it starts, but i want my end in your embrace. This Love story is about Advik Rathod a... More

Author's Note
Cast
CHARACTERS
CH.1
CH.2
CH.3
CH.4
CH.5
CH.6
CH.7 (THEIR PAST)
CH.8
CH.9
CH.10
CH.11
CH.12
CH.13
CH.14
CH.15
CH.16
CH.17
CH.18
CH.19
CH.20
CH.21
CH.22
CH.23
CH.24
CH.25
CH.26
CH.27
CH.28
CH.29
Ch.30
CH.31
CH.32
CH.33
CH.34
CH.35
CH.36
CH.37
CH.39
CH.40
CH.41
CH.42
CH.43
CH.44
CH.45
CH.46
CH.47
CH.48
CH.49
CH.50
CH.51
CH.52
CH.53
CH.54
CH.55
CH.56
Note
CH.57
CH.58
CH.59
CH.60
CH.61
CH.62

CH.38

1K 46 19
By ButterFly_707_

~ First of all I'm very sorry for not posting anything from ast few days. I was busy in marriage function.

~Just after all those functions I fall sick. I was feeling very weak, my voice is totally gone, I don't feel like doing anything because of illness.

~ I write this chapter in my illness so may be this chapter will not fullfill your acceptation. But I give you all my best in this chapter. So, I hope you all like it.

:) Your vote and comments are motivation to me so don't forget to vote, comments, share and follow..

-----------------------------------------------------------

SONG NAME- ZARA SA

In previous chapter we saw that Niyati fall sick because not taking proper meal. So, Advik make a decision to live with her from now on and his family is very happy with his decision.

NEXT MORNING

Advik was still sleeping and Niyati was just wake up.

She slowly opened her eyes and found her in Advik's Warm embrace. She notice how he is out of blanket. She adjusted the blanket.

She smiled and start looking at him with lovely eyes. Not controlling anymore she kissed on his cheek and jaw.

Resting her chain on his chest she start rubbing his undone beard and said in low voice.

Niyati- I love you.

Suddenly Advik hummed and said Me too. Niyati widened her eyes but then she notice that he was replying her in his sleep.

He pulled her closer to his chest and again slept. She start caressing his hairs so he can continue his sleep.

It's 10 in the morning but the couple is still sleeping. While caressing his hairs when sleep took over her she also don't know.

This time it's Advik who opened his eyes and looked down where his Angel is sleeping like a kola in his embrace.

He smiled softly and removed her hairs who is blocking his beauty sleep's face.

After kissing on her crown he looked at time. Which is now 10:15. He remembered that Niyati needs to eat medicine in morning.

He start calling her while caressing her cheek.

Advik- Baby, wake up.

She didn't replied.

Advik- Come on Angel. Now wake up.

Niyati- Adi let me sleep.

She said and hide her face in his neck and continue her unfinished sleep.

Advik- Princess...

Niyati- please Baby let me sleep.

Advik looked at her with happy expression. But her eyes become widened when she realised what she just slipped out from her pretty mouth.

She looked at him and notice how he has big smile on his face. Before he speaks anything she turned other side and side while covering her self.

Niyati- I.. I'm sl... sleepy.

Advik laughed softly and shook his head on her behaviour. He stands up and moved toward her side of bed and try to remove duvet from her face.

When she feels Advik was near her. Her hold on duvet becomes tight.

Again Advik try to remove in return she hold duvet more tightly. But absolutely he is more strong infront of his little one and finally he removed duvet from her face and saw she was closing her eyes tightly.

Without saying anything he carried her in his arms with duvet. When she feels herself on the Air her eyes become widened open and hold him by his tshirt.

He start going toward Bathroom and make her sit on counter. He stands in between her legs and said.

Advik- Good Morning Baabbyy...

He said baby word in her tone. She glared at him but her red cheeks are already noticed by him.

He handed her brush and said.

Advik- Come out fast ok? It's already late for breakfast.

He said and come closer to her to kiss her. But she put her hand on her mouth and shook her head.

He pout at her. It's his one type of dream that one day, his day will start with her in his arms and first thing he will do after walking is kiss her.

Without saying anything he just kissed on her palm which is on his lips.

Advik- come down fast.

He said with smile and about to move out but he felt hold on his hand. He looked at her with confused face.

She smiled at him sweetly before standing on her toe top. She moved her face closer to his face and packed on his lips. Before he reacts anything he found himself out of bathroom.

He laughed and start moving out to make breakfast for them.

AFTER SOMETIME

Advik smiled when two small hands wrapped around his waist from behind.

He turned around when he finished making breakfast. He makes her sit on table and come to her with breakfast.

He start feeding her and she start eating like a good girl. After eating breakfast they both are sitting on sofa.

Niyati- SHIT!! Advik it's almost college time.

Before she stands up he pulled her and she landed on his lap.

Advik- We are not going to college today Princess.

Niyati- but why?

Advik- because you stil need rest niya.

Without saying anything she start going towards her room. Advik took deep breath and go for shower in guest room while thinking something.

He knows his Angel is sad and the reason is Divya is not with her. Now Advik is with her but she was still Missing her Dida. So, she wants to go college so she can divide her mind but he denay because of her health.

While showering he was thinking something and after some time he smirked as he got a idea how to bright her mood.

After shower he wears his pant and tshirt. And start doing something to make Niyati happy.

She just come out from her room she start looking here and there to find advik but he is not there.

She turned back when she heard Ankle's voice.

Her eyes become wild after looking at that scene.

There is standing Advik in his jeans and t shirt but the what shocking her was his full head is covered with Dupatta till his chest.

She notice he was wearing bangles and ankles which is making voice.

Advik removed dupatta from his head . Dupatta was wrapped around him like a saari.

Placing one hand on his right side of waist and start moving his waist left to right.

He play song on TV.
AND THE SONE IS....

SONG NAME- "Chikni Chameli"

she becomes more shocked when she saw him in makeup.

Lipstick, eyeliner, kajal, fake eyelashes, blush. He was in full makeup. But his lipstick is out of his lips, light blush was all over his both cheeks. Eyeliner is imperfect one is thin and other is thick. His makeup skills is like those small kids who saw makeup for the first time and start applying all over their faces.

He tucked dupatta's corner in his jeans and start moving toward her in catwalk style.

She was biting her inner cheeks to Stop herself from laughing.

He come in infront of her in catwalk and stand infront of her. She was still looking at him with shocked.

He winked at her and one eyelashes fall down from his eyes. She glared at him and he just laughed at her nervously and start roaming around her while singing.

बिच्छू मेरे नैना बड़ी ज़हरीली आँख मारे
कमसिन कमरिया साली इक ठुमके से लाख मारे

He pulled out some fake rupees from his inside tshirt just like those old ladies who pulled out rupees from their blouse.

हाय बिच्छू मेरे नैना बड़ी ज़हरीली आँख मारे
कमसिन कमरिया साली एक ठुमके से लख मारे
नोट हज़ारों के, खुल्ला छुट्टा कराने आई
हुस्न की तिल्ली से बीड़ी-चिल्लम जलाने आई

(आई चिकनी चमेली छुप के अकेली पव्वा चढ़ा के आई) x 4

He placed those rupees in between his lips and start doing bellydance not doing but he was trying to do bellydance.

When he was trying to do bellydance he notice smile on Niyati's face and without stopping he continues his dance.

They both are so lost that they didn't notice that their friends are standing at door with mobile in their hands and other hand was on their lips to stop their laughing.

Rahul was about to laugh loudly but Sonya placed her hand on his mouth and glared at him.

Sonya- don't you dare to laugh loudly or you are gone.

Rahul pout and start looking at front while mumbling.

"Aab ek bachha has bhi nhi sakta. Pata nhi is witch ko se kese pyaar kar beta."

He looks up and saw Sonya was still glaring at him. He gulped down and start looking at front like he didn't said anything.

Om- Vikram, focus on his face not dance moves because his makeup is really good. We can apply for best makeup award for his makeup skill.

He said and moved vikram's phone up so his can capture Advik's face.

While Vansh giggles after looking at Advik's dance.

जंगल में आज मंगल करुँगी मैं
भूखे शेरों से खेलूंगी मैं
मक्खन जैसी हथेली पे जलते अंगारे के लुंगी मैं
हाय गहरे पानी की मछली हूँ राजा घाट घाट दरिया में घूमी हूँ मैं
तेरी नज़रों की लहरों से हार के आज डूबी हूँ मैं
होए जानलेवा जलवा है देखने में हलवा है
जानलेवा जलवा है देखने में हलवा है
प्यार से परोस दूँगी टूट ले ज़रा ये तो ट्रेलर है
पूरी फिल्लम दिखने आई हुस्न की तिल्ली से बीड़ी-चिल्लम जलाने आई

(आई चिकनी चमेली छुप के अकेली पव्वा चढ़ा के आई) x 4

He trapped on dupatta he fall down on sofa Before Advik stand up and continue his dance they both heard laughing voice.

Moving their focus at main door they both saw their friends are standing there with phone in their hands.

And Sonya was laughing while holding her stomach. Advik's eyes widened in shocked and he hides behind niyati.

Advik- Meri izzat aab tumhare hath me he bacha le meri izzat please.

He start saying in embarrassed voice. Niyati laughed and said.

Niyati- Hey you all. Stop recoding. Leave my Adi alone.

As she said that they all put their phone in pocket nd start walking toward her while laughing.

Rahul- Your dance skills is better than Sonya Advik.

He said and they all laughed. Advik cleared his throat and said in Normal voice

Advik- I'm coming.

He said and runs upstairs while covering his beautiful face and best make up.

Advik's POV

After cleaning my face I come downstairs and see they all are laughing and I know why they all are laughing. I rolled down my eyes.

Advik- why are you all here?

Vikram- Well cupcake college nhi aa rhi thi to hum sab ne bhi bunk mar diya.

Om- Advik ab Sila ki javani par dance ho jaye.

He said and again all brushed out of laughing. He didn't react too much and sit behind Niyati.

Vansh- How are you Niyati?

Rahul- Yes lady don. How can you even skip the meal.

Vikram- It's first and last time we are forgiven you. From now on no more inresponsibilities.

Sonya- And from now on you will eat with us in college and...

Niyati- Stop it guys. I will take care ok.

Om- well aab jab tum dono sath me ho to kuch huva rat ko?

Advik glared at him.

Advik- aabhi tuje batata hu kya huva idhar aa tu.

He said hit him with pillow.

After that they all spend their all day with her. Divya and Varun also joined them after sometime.

AT NIGHT

Niyati was laying on the bed. Advik just come out from bathroom after shower.

As he comes out he heard her laughing. He smiled softly after looking at her laughing face.

He sits behind her and said.

Advik- What are you watching baby?

He asked and saw she was watching his dance video which their friends shoot.

Advik- come on now stop this.

He said but she was still laughing while watching that video again and again.

At last he stood up and lay down on his side while his back facing her.

she put her phone on table and switch off the light. Advik knows now she will surely come to him. He closed his eyes.

As he thought he felt her hands around his waist from behind. He didn't react and continue his sleep.

She hugged him tightly but he still didn't react.

Niyati- Come on Adi. Hug me back. I'm feeling cold.

She said with pout. Advik adjust duvet on her without looking at her. She removed her duvet by her legs. He took a deep breath and again covered her with duvet.

She again removed that. Now it's 5th time she was removing her duvet. And finally Advik turned toward her and wrapped her in duvet.

She hold his hands and makes him hug her back. He wrapped his hands around her tightly when he feels she was shivering.

She smiled at his care. But he was still not talking to her and he didn't even looking at her.

Niyati- Talk to Mee naa.

Niyati- Ok. I'm sorry baba. I will not laugh ok.

Niyati- I will not laugh naa. Pinky promise.

She said while sawing him her pinky finger.

He was not mad at her. He just wants to see how she make it up with him.

She smirked a little and start making a line from his chest to Down and down.

His breath stucked in his throat when her fingers touch his trouser.

He hold her hand in his fist and hovered on her.

Now it's his time to smirked when he notice red colour on her cheeks. How she first make bold move and then becomes all shy. He is in love with her all sides. Bold, shy, innocent, childish, mature every side. He just know that he loves her like a mad person.

She was looking at him with innocent doe eyes. His smirked become big and said while coming closer to her.

Advik- Aren't you too bold MY little one?

Her breath becomes fast after hearing that Nick name. HIS LITTLE ONE.

He placed wet kiss on her tatto and said near her ear.

Advik- You know that right. Your little action is enough to make a mess in me. Then why you always make stunt?

He lifts her tshirt little up from her waist and said while rubbing her waist.

Advik- If you want we can take our relationship on next step. Let's fullfil our both's Dream and desire.

He said and start opening her shirt's buttons from Down.

She was lost in him. He was so close to her that his hard chest is touching her soft chest.

She comes on her sences when she feels his cold long fingers on her naked stomach.

Now only 2 buttons are closed which is hiding her bra. Now if he will open her any one more button then he can easily see her bra.

He was playing with her button and she said while Shuttering.

Niyati- A..adi...

Advik- Yes baby what? I'm listening.

He said while hiding his face in her neck. He was about to open her button but before he can open she hugged him and said while Shuttering.

Niyati- ca..can w..we wa...wait ti..till our we.. wedding ?

Most beautiful and big smile come on his lips after listening her words.

He was feeling like he was flying. Like he reached in heaven. Like he is the most happiest person on the earth, like he is the most fav person of God.

Still he thought to tease her and asked.

Advik- Will you able to control your desires more 2 or 3 years because we are just 23.

Niyati nodded and said.

Niyati- Yes, because I want our first time will be special.

Advik- And who told you that I'm still virgin?

As those words slipped out from his mouth he received hard twist on his ear by her with sharp glare.

Niyati- I will kill you Mr.Rathod.

After saying that she free his ear and said with proud.

Niyati- And I know my Adi. His mind is not virgin but he is pure virgin.

Suddenly she pushed him from her and turned back and start mumbling.

Niyati- Kya Kya bol rhi hu me. He Prabhu muje maaf kar Dena. Ye sab is ladke ki galti he. Pata nhi muje kab isne aapni tarha bana diya.

He laughed softly and hugged her from back.

Advik- What are you saying Princess? I can't understand.

He turned her around and start looking at her with Adorable eyes.

They both stay silent but after 2 minutes she said.

Niyati- Thank you so much to light up my mood in morning.

Advik- Anything for my Angel.

She cupped his face and said while looking at him.

Niyati- Finally after 5 years.

She said while remembering their past and present.

He cupped her face in between her face and pulled her closer and said.

Advik-it's 5 years, 9 months and 27 days princess.

She smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and pulled her more closer.

Advik- My Bachha.

After sometime she again said.

Niyati- Achha lag rha hai.

He asked in confusion.

Advik- Kya achha lag rha hai?

She smiled and replied him before placing soft kiss on his jaw.

Niyati- Tum, hum or tumhari Baho me hum.

He just kissed on her head because he don't know how to replied her.

It's first time she was expressing her feelings.

Niyati- Thank you so much for loving me Adi. Thank you so much for giving me your heart.

She said while looking at him with wet eyes.

He cupped her face and said near her lips.

Advik- "Hamne to aapko wo Diya hai Jo Dena hamare liye aasan tha. Par aapne to mujhe wo Diya hai Jo mene sapne mein bhi kabhi nhi socha tha. "

He kissed on her wet eyes and asked.

Advik- Ek chiz dikhaye aapko?

She nodded.

Advik pulled out one book and handed that to her.

She opened that book and start looking at all pictures which they both clicked.

Suddenly she saw one sunflower pic.

Niyati- Ye?

Advik- Aapka Diya huva first sunflower or I can say aapki happiness ke piche ki vajah.

Niyati- Y..ye ab..abhi t..Tak...

Advik- Yes, hum kese aapki hasi ki vajah ko kuch hone dete. I can't keep that sunflower but I can keep that sunflower's pic.

He said and start rubbing her ring finger.

She was feeling out of World. She never thought that she is that much important for him from teenager.

She again start looking at book. She also read his emotions which he write in book.

She also noticed some places have dry drops after that anyone say that he was crying while looking, reading or writing this book.

Niyati- I'm sorry because of me you cried that much.

Advik- It's all past. Hamare liye aap aab hamare pass he itna ki kafi hai.

Niyati- I want to come to you but mom dad's death, my kidnap...

She stopped talking there. She didn't said anything.

He stopped caressing her ring and looked at her with worried.

Niyati- I'm sleepy.

She and about to turn but he makes her look at him and said.

Advik- IF you want time to open up then I'm ready to give you all time but please never saw me your back.

Niyati- I'm sorry.

Advik- You know na that I'm with you. I will not force you but please don't take stress I'm here to listen anything. When you feel comfortable to share with me about you past you always have me.

She cupped his face and said.

Niyati- It's not about comfort Adi. I'm comfortable with you. But I don't want to remember all those memories. Please always remember one thing that I'm not at all uncomfortable with you. When I say I love you I really mean it. You are my comfort zone. Aapka ek tight hug ki kahi he hamare sare stress ko dur karne ke liye.

Advik- Do you need hug?

She nodded and he hugged her tightly. He knows she needs time and he is ready to give her time.

When they hug her naked uper part touched his thin shirt. He moved back and start closing her buttons while she was lost in him.

He raised his eyebrow in return she pout. He smiled softly before capturing her lips in soft kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO CUTIES :] :]

:) I know it's boring but I was not ok to think about what to write but still I tried my best.

:) Twist is on the way but wait for some chapters.

:) This is for today how you like this chapter.

:) Don't forget to tell me your fav. Part.

:) Your vote and comments are motivation to me so don't forget to vote, comments, share and follow..

:) Follow me on Instagram for spoilers . Link is on my BIO.

:) IG I'D:- ButterFly_707__

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. SEE YOU SOON. TILL THEN BYE AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND YOUR LOVED ONCE......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
131K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
314K 25.8K 63
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
75.4K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...