Dastaan-e-Ahmedaani

By niabhatti

A beautiful tale of Ahmedani family! A siblings saga with lots of family drama and love served as a side dish... More

Prologue
Characters
Characters Aesthetics
Note
1| Chaand raat
Character Aesthetic 2
2| Eid
3| scary
4| Internship
5| scared
Couple Aesthetics
6| Day 1
7| Coffee
8| Over speeding
9|Forgivness
Note
10|Grounded
11|Metro
12|Flashback
13| Exams
14| Dinner
15|Fight
16| warnings
17|Pizza
18| Injured
Characters 2
19|Birth story
20| Never again
Imp Note
21| Gian
22| Worried
Note
23| sick
24|oh no
25| guitar
26| broken
27|Tution
28| Injured
Note
29|Dr shah Alam
30| chaos
31| Mini Haider
32| wandering
32! Furious
33|Regret
34| great fall
35| crazy clan
36| birthday
37|Driving
38| Zaayan Kamal khan
39|sneak out
40|caught
41|punishment
42|Trouble Trouble
Note
43|screwed
44|pain
45| lesson
46| caller
47| Best friend
Imp Announcement
49|fury
50|punch
51|cake
52| night before
53| not right
54|Dictator
55|blunder
56|fail
57| consequences
58| unexpected
New story
59| love is in air
60| road trip
61|Crash
62| Unfriendly Friend
63| Harsh
64|Too much
65|what?
66|sneakily
67| heart slipping
Note
68|Heroes
69|Back to school
70|Shock
71|Brat
72|Number one
73| spell
74|Done
75|Better
76|Dinner
77|Family
78|new boys
New characters
79|Race
80|Enraged
81|misery
82|Anger
83|First time
84|Next morning
85|wedding bells?
86|you and I
87|Big Family
88|Baat paaki
89|Mean
90|suspend
91|terminated
92|regret
93|field
94| jealousy

48|Fire

2.5K 266 216
By niabhatti

Hey beautiful people! Guess who is over her stupidity?

The love on last note overwhelmed me so much. I can never be grateful enough for the love and support.

A big thank you to each and everyone of you you stood by me.

I am updating a fresh chapter as a fresh start. The target of previous chapter is still not met but I am starting fresh this time.

I hope I will receive the same amount of love on chapter as well.

As a token of big Thank you Here is an update on Sunday yahahah!

———————————————————————————
"Hey" A very angelic voice greeted Zaira right after she ringed the bell.

"Hey! I am here to collect my order. Mishaal Ahmedaani ke naam se order hoga?" Zaira asked.

The girl standing in front of her can't be any more than 24 years. She was gorgeous plain gorgeous. A beautiful smile was adorned on her face her light brown eyes were very beautifully complimenting her chestnut hair colour.

"Oh yeah sure." Mirha quershi replied.

Mirha went inside to go bring her order and that was exact time Haider came inside the and stood next to Zaira.

"Kia hua time lagega?" He asked fixing his wrist watch.

"Nahi wo lene gai hai!" Zaira replied.

"Ek to tum log bhi na! Kisi aise bakery ko order dete jo deliver krta jiksa koi naam hota patanhi kia ghar dikraha ha mujhe to yahn bakery kha ha?" Haider asked.

"Bhaiya order bara tha isliye delivery nhi krsakte the woh. Ap chup raho na thori deair nahi pasand aye to mat khana." Zaira replied.

"Here you go! Dani gari me rakhwado cupcakes." Mirha came outside.

Haider's breath got stuck he couldn't believe his eyes. The girl standing in front of him was the only girl in this whole wide world who have managed to make his heart jump.

Haider saw Mirha for the first time ever when he was in 8th grade. The 14 year old Haider stood frozen to hit spot when he saw her for the first time in school assembly.

Mirha was a new admission at that time in 6th grade. She was a daughter of cornel and her father was posted in Islamabad at that time. Haider was not a guy to date girls or showoff his looks to them to make them flatter.

He secretly liked her that entire year and hoped to befriend her one day. A year passed by in Haider trying to convince himself to make efforts but he just couldn't.

On the first day of 9th grade Haider got his first heart brake when be got to know her father was posted again to Rawalkot Kashmir. He never saw her again until today.

Haider vividly remembers her being a family friend of Mahir. Her father and Mahir's fathers were together in army. Mirha never talked with Mahir aswell because she was shy girl.

Mirha probably doesn't even know about his existence beside Haider was fully convinced by himself that he was over her. He stayed unfazed and not making any efforts to introduce himself.

Mirha gave Haider a confused look and her eyes twitched.

"I know you!" She exclaimed.

Zaira turned around and gave his brother a teasing look.

"Ap?" Haider played cool.

"Are you by any chance Mahir's friend who topped in 8the standard?" She asked.

"He topped every standard btw!" Zaira rolled her eyes.

Haider nodded meanwhile his heart was bursted with joy. He had no idea that she knows him let alone know about his academic record.

"I am sorry I don't remember your name but I think we were in same school." She said.

"Maybe I don't remember." Haider lied smoothly and gave her a apologetic smile.

Even though Haider wanted to ask questions he wanted to ask her where she was in all those years but he couldn't.

"That's fine I was your junior anyway I just happen to remember you because you were always around Maahir." Mirha replied.

Haider felt a little bad hearing this but whatever she said was true him and Mahir were always attached.

"It was nice meeting you. Thank you for this." Haider said.

"Oh my pleasure I hope you guys enjoy the desserts." Mirha replied.

"Your 100 cupcakes and one eggless cake hamri taraf se bilkul safely gari me rakhwadie ha if anything happens on the way isn't on us. I hope you guys understand." Mirha was now talking to Zaira as if she was ignoring Haider.

"Its fine." Zaira replied.

"Thank you Mirha." Haider said and bit his tongue.

Zaira didn't notice because she was busy arranging the goodies in car but Mirha did she did catch how she never mentioned her name and Haider took it as if he knows it by heart.

"Your welcome Haider." She replied and went inside.

A different kind of butterflies flashed across Haider's belly. He loved hearing his name from her.

"Hogai setting?" Haider sat on driving sear and asked.

"Koi itni piyari larki ko kese bhool sakta ha bhaiya? You are such a fool. Matlab mene apni life me aise piyari larki nhi dekhi." Zaira exclaimed.

"Hogaya?" Haider asked Zaira with a smile!He tried maintaining a stoic face but his smile wasn't in his control.

"Weirdo." Zaira muttered to herself.

Hammad was sitting in his office working on an important file. He was continuously working so he decided to take a little break.

He stood up to go to washroom so he removed his tie and rolled up his sleeve to his elbows. He also removed his wrist watch and placed in on table.

The wrist watch was one of most prized possession of him. He loves this particular watch more than anything else he owns.

The Rolex watch was not something he would ever buy. It was to expensive for him to buy. It was Hatim's. Nazia gifted the watch to Hatim when her first collection ever did wonders in fashion industry.

Little Hammad was obsessed with the black shiny watch he use to gawk at it all the time. Hatim noticed his obsession and shared it with Nazia.

Hammad was 18 when he lifted the trophy for wining cricket against Australia in an international inter school championship.

He was the first captain from from his school and his country to lift that trophy. The Ahmedaani's celebrated the success in a wast party.

The family gifted him lots of gifts but Hatim and Nazia gifted him Hatim's watch and no other gift could compete with that one gift.

Hammad treasures the watch more than anything. He was super emotional when his uncle gifted him that he promised himself that he would never ever loose this watch.

Hammad was about to enter the washroom when the lights of the office suddenly flickered. It went back to normal in one second but he heard something strange in lights.

Before he could even realise he was dragged out of his cabin by his PA. Hammad could only hear the loud voices before the entire lights of the floor went switched off.

"Short circuit!" Everybody yelled.

Hammad can see flames erupting from the room on other side. People started evacuating the floor from emergency exit.

"Sir chaliye!" His PA yelled when he found Hammad standing still.

Hammad was looking at his cabin and his PA back and forth. The memories of Hatim removing his watch from his hands and gently turning Hammad's wrist to make him wear it was coming back to him.

"Ya Allah Madad!" Hammad said and ran inside his office to take the watch with him.

"Sir!" His PA yelled but he also ran away when he found fire approaching.

"Hammad Hammad" Harib's loud voice boomed inside the entire office.

He heard about the fire on Hammad's floor and he ran straight outside where he met his father and Hassan. Hatim went to home to help ladies few hours earlier.

Harib inquired about Hammad as soon as he didn't caught his glimpse.

His father was ready to go to floor and so was Harib but Hassan held their hands in tight grip the fire on second floor was quite visible he can't let them go.

Harib started yelling loudly and shouting at everyone to leave.

Hammad was now struck in his cabin because he literally heard his glass door getting shattered because of fire. He somehow managed to pocket the watch but he was not able to see anything outside other than loud orange flames. He was now panicking because there was no way outside.

Hammad prayed to god again and did the only thing possible he jumped from his window. THe pipe right outside the window wasn't too strong but Hammad managed to grip it tightly.

He was luckily only on second floor so the chances of him getting severely injured were low. He gripped the pipe tight and climbed down. He and Haider have sneaked out like this so he was not entirely new to it.

Hammad successfully landed down. He took a long breath of relief but his heart shattered the very next minute when he heard murder screams from his oldest brother.

"Baba Hammad khaa ha? Mujhe jane de baba!" Harib was yelling.

Hammad quickly ran on full speed.

"Bhaijaan." He hugged his brother tight and rested his head on Harib's chest.

"Hammad." Harib sighed in relief and kept holding him both the brothers were crying.

"Theek ho?" Haroon gently pulled them apart and caressed Hammad's fire.

"Fire is now controlled!" Someone yelled and the all took a breath of relief.

"Me theek hu baba!" Hammad took a long deep breath and replied.

"Hammad shirt kese phati? Chot ayi ha tumhe?"Hassan asked panicking.

"Wo chote baba me window se aya hu!" Hammad replied sheepishly.

Haroon took his son in a deep hug. His heart beat stopped for a while.

"Chale ghar chalte hai!" Hassan replied.

Haider and Zaira were on their way back when Haider's phone pinged.

"Hello?" He frowned when he found one of their businesses associate calling.

"Mr Ahmedaani! Are you fine? Mene suna ha ap logo ke head quarters me bhot bari agg lagai ha?" He asked concerned.

"What?" Haider yelled.

The phone was on speaker and Zaira started panicking.

"Ye kia kherahe ha bhaiya?" She started crying.

Haider hung up the call and quickly called Harib worried.

Harib didn't pick his call he was in so state to reply. He just messaged him back.

"We all are fine the damage is under control just reach home." Harib's message was curt.

"Sab sahi na bhaiya?" Zaira cried.

"Sab theek ha beta! Lets go home!" Haider replied softly.

Similarly as Haider Hatim also got aware of the news in just few seconds.

Hatim rushed to main hall and opened the television. Ahmedaani head quarters were one of the biggest offices in city the news was all over.

Haadi gasped when he heard the news and Mishi started crying. The ladies were hyperventilating when the hear about it.

It was very difficult for Hatim and Hashim Ibrahim to control them.

"Aisa khene me araha ha company ka COO Hammad Ahemdaani ko office se nikle jate hue nhi dekha! Aag (fire) ko kafi haad tak  fori (immediately)control karlia gaya tha leken agg Hammad Ahmedaani ke kamre ke bilkul barabar kamre me lagi hai!" Mishi swayed as soon as she heard the news. Rabia started crying out loud and the entire family went in shock.

"Abhi tak sahi report nhi mil saki leken aisa khene me araha ha agg ka reason ek short circuit tha. Dosre manzil pe agg lagne ke bais (reason) kisi ko jani khatra (life threat) nahi hua. Sare employes waqt rehte evacuate kar chuke the sirf aye Hammad Ahmedaani ke. Unko neeche ate kisi ne nhi dekha." The reporter continued and family panicked more.

"Kie ye sirf short circuit tha ya Hammad Ahmedaani ke khilaf koi sazish jane ke liye dekha XYZ news. Islamabad." This was the last straw for their dadi she fell down on the floor as she fainted.

"Amaaa!" Hatim yelled.

"Harib ko phone kro Haadi!" Hatim yelled loudly.

"Bhabhi Alia bhabhi ko bula ke laye! Mishi pani do mujhe!" Hatim tried controlling the situation as he picked up his mother and placed her on couch.

Everyone was crying loudly but did what they were asked to.

Haadi came back running.

"Bhaijaan kherahe ha wo sab theek ha ghar arahe ha Hammad bhai khirki se neeche agaye the." Haadi announced loudly.

Rabia sat on the floor and cried. Tears were unstoppable for everyone as the cried in relief now. Hatim sprinkled some of the water on his mother's face and she groggily opened her eyes.

"Hammad?" She asked panicking.

"Theek ha woh! Sambhle khud ko ghar arahe ha sab." Dadu said firmly.

Haider and Zaira rushed inside and gasped when the saw the family in this state.

"Sab theek ha Mishi! Kia hogaya?" Zaira ran to Mishi and hugged her.

Mishi cried in her embrace. One minute she was arranging for her brother's birthday and the very next minute she heard the news about him.

Zaira kept on holding her as she cried. After few minutes they all settled on the couch in anticipation of the boys to come.

Hatim was feeling uneasy so he asked Haider to console their grand mother and walked upstairs . The entire office ccctv coverage was under Hatim's control so he decided to check on it.

The headline about this being a planned attack was making him restless he wanted to check himself.

He checked the surveillance footage and the short circuit was captured perfectly. Every thing was going right no signs of planned attack was shown.

Hatim was convinced that it was just a short circuit he was about to head downstairs but what caught his attention was Hammad not moving from his spot even when his PA asked too.

Hatim quickly checked the further footage and his breathing got stuck when he found Hammad going inside the cabin again instead of coming out.

He decided to check the inside footage and his mind stopped working for a second he clearly saw his nephew risking his entire life just for the sake of watch. A MERE WATCH!

____________________________________

Hi guys!! Here is the chapter.

How was it? Did you guys like it.

I need A lot of reviews on it so please start pouring your honest reviews.

I am updating with A lot of hope this time I hope you guys will not disappoint me.

How was Mirha?

How was our lover boy?

Did you guys like Hammad's adventure?

Also who is ready to see a very different I repeat a very different Hatim?

Please comment on each part. I need A lot of  meaningful inline comments so that I get enough motivated.

The target of this chapter is the same.
110+votes and 110+comments.

I am hoping to get target completion this time.

Lots of love
Thank you.
..Nia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 12.3K 24
❝ He was the best thing she never planned ❞ The story of a spoiled brat, with a past which no one could imagine and a future that was forced upon her...
38.6K 1.5K 29
𝗔𝗙π—₯π—˜π—˜π—‘ - Beautiful ✨🀍πŸͺ·πŸ¦’🌻 This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash ✨ [Complete] 2. Mukhtalif 🀍 [Complete] 3. I...
528K 21.1K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
24.8K 1.7K 18
This is a story of Khan brothers and their Father,who are ready to sacrifice their happiness for each other. The Father who is ready to destroy the w...