Killer or Hero

By Thiccie67

It's been two years since the live execution and murder of the Hero student Izuku Midoriya. He was captured n... More

Ch.1 Thread are torn
Ch.2 A New Killer
Ch.3 Hero Conference
Ch.4 No Choice
Ch.5 Cleanse and Control
Ch.6 Monopoly
Ch.7 Leads
Ch.8 Old Burns
Ch.9 One Hand's Hand
Ch.11 Hunter
Ch.12 First Hint
Ch.13 Round 2
Ch.14 Truth
Ch.15 Old Memories
Ch.16 Eye for an Eye
Ch.17 Why?
Ch.18 What?
Ch.19 Family
Ch.20 Old Friend
Ch.21 Son of War
Ch.22 Platinum is the Color Red
Ch.23 Ex Problems

Ch.10 Rat Hunting

837 34 4
By Thiccie67

I do not own My Hero Academia or DC properties

I only own the story and Original Characters

--

*Narrator PoV*

*Bang*

Izuku took his eye off the scope of his rifle and smiled as he hit his target right in the chest. He cocked the bolt back letting the shell fall to the pavement floor. He turned around and gave a reassuring smile to his partner.

Izuku: See it's not hard it just takes practice.

Fuyumi: I mean I guess your right. 

We zoom out now to show the two were at a shooting range with Fuyumi cradling a rifle in her arms as she watched Izuku show her proper form. Currently, they were on a date where they would show each other their hobbies. Earlier this morning it was Fuyumi's which was a soap opera that Izuku hates to admit he got a little too into. Now they were at the gun range which was Izuku's hobby.

Izuku: Okay let's see you try. Come here.

Fuyumi giggled as she stood next to Izuku and began to aim, Izuku adjusted her aim along with her form making her blush from the closeness, while Izuku just held a smirk. Fuyumi scoffed before refocusing on the target.

Izuku: There you go. Now take a deep breath and hold it for 3 seconds, and when you release your breath, fire.

Fuyumi followed his advice and at the release fired her gun.

*Bang*

A body dropped to the floor, Izuku hoistered his smoking gun as he began searching through the office. Currently, he was in the office of one of many corrupt politicians in Japan, and almost always they held the names of fellow corrupt politicians. And behold a file with just that in the guy's drawer and the computer dinged as well showing his hack was done. He looked over the names crossing out any doubles before making his count. He was just going to hunt down the normal government corruption, he'll handle the Hero Association and Safety Commission another day.

From this list alone there were 30 names and taking into account that these names might produce more names, there was no telling how long this would take or how deep in the rabbit hole he would go, but at least it was home. 

--

Izuku and Fuyumi were hand in hand while walking around an aquarium one of Fuyumi's ideas for this time around were that it had been around a month since they had their dinner and every weekend after that they would have a small date. It was the night before when he got the names but that could wait. Today he just wanted to enjoy his time with Fuyumi, Fuyumi stopped them when they reached the shark exhibit, and she turned to him with a wide smile before beginning her ouslaught.

Fuyumi: Did you know? Sharks are a group of fish characterized by a , five to seven on the sides of the , and that are not fused to the head. Modern sharks are classified within the Selachimorpha (or Selachii) and are the to the ( and kin). Some sources extend the term "shark" as an informal category including extinct members of (cartilaginous fish) with a shark-like morphology, such as . Shark-like chondrichthyans such as and first appeared in the Period (419–359 million years), though some fossilized chondrichthyan-like scales are as old as the (458–444 million years ago). The oldest confirmed modern sharks (selachimorphs) are known from the , about 200 million years ago, though records of true sharks may extend back as far as the- (Yes I just used the Wikipedia article, I ain't writing all that)

Izuku just stared at Fuyumi with wide eyes and agape mouth as she continued to rant about sharks for 15 long minutes. Eventually, she stopped and stared at them, before turning a deep red and looking away. She apologized for going on a teacher rant but Izuku just laughed as he hugged her to him. Yeah, this wasn't so bad.

--

*2 weeks later*

Izuku slammed a man through a table before blasting his head off, Izuku sighed as he wiped the blood of the helmet and walked towards a terminal. That was #15 from the original list but since then 60 more names had been added to the list, so he was dreading to see how many more were gonna be added. Izuku quickly hacked in and found something that made him freeze, this one wasn't just corrupt, he was under a different payroll besides the government. All for One. Izuku quickly scoured through the computer looking for more, and then he found it. 50 more names completely different from what he had before, all of the important people under AFO's payroll.

Izuku punched a hole in the terminal in frustration before getting up and walking out of the office. This was gonna take longer than he expected.

--

Izuku and Fuyumi took the girls to the amusement park and well let's just say the two girls instantly noticed the two adults flirting for most of the trip. Which resulted in Shomi just straight up asking if she and Zumi were going to be related soon. Making the two adults blush while Zumi just held a shocked face. 

--

Izuku swung a sledgehammer down followed closely by a loud crunch than a scream. Izuku tossed the sledgehammer aside as he began pacing around his captive kicking the now shattered leg making them groan again. On the seat in this backhill was Magne, Izuku found the villain by complete chance when he was returning home one night. Not wanting to miss the opportunity, he kidnapped the villain and began torturing them for information.

Izuku: You know I don't really like wasting my Friday night torturing some weirdo in a garage. So, just tell me where the rest of your band is so I can go home.

Magne: I told you! We haven't seen each other in years, after Shigaraki was dropped by his boss. We all went our separate ways, the only one I've seen is Toga and...and you already killed her.

Izuku: Damn right I did. So, your telling me that I wasted my Friday night on your ugly ass. 

Magne: Wait! No! I think I! I remember where Spinner is!

Izuku: Talk.

Magne: Last I heard he was a fighter in that underground fighting arena.

Izuku: I see. Well, I'll make it fast since you were somewhat useful.

Magne: Wait!

Izuku shoved a barrel into Magne's mouth and fired blowing their entire head off. Izuku wiped the brain matter off him and began walking away. Throwing a match onto the floor catching it on fire, no loose ends for him.

--

Loud wet noises filled the old Todoroki home as Fuyumi and Izuku traded spit on the couch with a movie being played to drown them out. The girls were asleep so they didn't need to worry about them, as Fuyumi straddled him and deepened the passionate kiss. Even though they technically weren't fully dating, it didn't mean they couldn't have some fun, they were adults after all. What could interrupt this moment?

The front door opened and closed showing a middle-aged man with pure white hair. He had a smile as he brought up a small gift bag, he thought he would pay his older sister a visit along with his niece since his work was usually really busy. Hell, this was his first time visiting in months, thank god he still had a key. He rang the doorbell and no one answered, if they weren't here he'd just drop off the gift.

He entered the living room and froze as he looked to the couch seeing his sister in on top of a man. His sister seemed to have heard the front door open in the back of her mind, making her glance up going wide-eyed while turning red. Disconnecting herself from the man but still straddling him with obvious embarrassment.

Fuyumi: Natsuo!

Natsuo: Fuyumi!

After a lot of explaining and embarrassment from Fuyumi, Natsuo was able to calmed down and able to be probably introduced to Izuku. It was still very awkward especially since all the shouting woke up the girls. Which brought even more problems.

--

Izuku kicked a man through a wall as he began marching through a remote office building, he had finally reached the end of his list, and just his luck it was a Demon Head. Meaning if he went through with this there was no turning back, he would officially be on the Demon Heads hit list. Sure this was one of the weaker ones, doesn't mean they weren't going to be a pain in killing. Especially due to her work so he needed to calm himself down or he would lose.

One of the Seven Demon Heads, Dana Zhang, the Voice of the Heads. She was 19 years old and despite that had established herself as one of the greatest upcoming politicians. So skilled with her wordplay that it was rumoured she could convince you to kill yourself for her, she could. She was a short woman with a petite build, more Chinese features in her facial structure, and a nice set of pink hair always tied in a professional bun. Her personality to the public was of a nice woman who'll drop anything to help you, motherly you could say. In private, she was a very cold and drag person, a business-first type of person. Izuku hated when he had to work for her, usually killing her opponent or their family members.

Izuku kicked down the door of the main office finding his target, who with an uncaring face was looking over a paper. Who was across from her was what got his attention, a young man with short hair but stylized, Aoyama. The hero froze when he saw Izuku and seemed to try to put as much distance from him as possible. Dana just frowned when she saw Izuku.

Dana: About time you got here. You sure did a number on my opponents and allies. Why though?

Izuku: What's up with the scaredy cat?

Dana: Oh him? He was just about to get under my payroll, or under the Demon Heads more like. By giving us information on the heroes, he'll receive protection from us and a large sum.

Izuku: SO, a traitor?

Dana: Yep. And it seems this isn't his first time either.

Izuku: Huh?

Aoyama started to panic as a cruel smile crossed Dana's face.

Dana: He worked for All for One during his high school years or more specifically his freshman year. He was the one who told the league where and when Izuku Midoriya would be by himself. Isn't that funny, Hood?

She drawled out the words with a smirk getting the right reaction out of Izuku, utter rage. Izuku lunged at Aoyama grabbing him by the throat and slamming him against the wall. Aoyama's eyes held only fear as Izuku began to squeeze harder. He...HE WAS THE REASON WHY EVERYTHING TURNED OUT LIKE THIS! The reason why he fell into this life, the reason why he died. Dana's smile turned cruel as she opened her mouth to say something.

Dana: Hood.

Izuku: WHAT!?

Izuku's eyes under his mask glazed over with a pink hue.

Dana: Stop. Let him down.

Izuku dropped Aoyama with a thud making the rat begin to claw his throat for air with hard wheezes. Izuku had messed up and fallen under Dana's quirk.

--

Dana Zhang- Quirk: Vocal Control

She can command anyone to do anything she wants but under one condition, emotion. If you showed or directed any emotion at her then she can command you. It didn't matter if it was visual or proximity, it was the concept of emotion. The stronger the emotion shown, the stronger the commands can be. Example: Calm(Weakest), Happiness(Moderate), Hate or Lust(Strongest)

--

Dana sat up and began walking towards Izuku, walking around him with appraising look as if admiring a statue or a fine piece of art. Dana kicked Aoyama out of the way as she stood face to face with Izuku, well more her looking up at his helmet.

Dana: Ah. Nice try there Hood, but you really think I wouldn't prepare for this. You may not truly understand your own past but that anger is still deep in that soul which is why I brought him. It's pretty easy to get that rage ignited in you, I mean Yai does it all the time. Well Izuku, kill him.

Not even a second later Izuku blasted Aoyama's brains out making him collapse to the floor.

Dana: Good. Now kill yourself, no need for loose ends.

Izuku brought the gun up before sticking under Dana's chin making her eyes go wide.

Izuku: Your right no loose ends.

Dana: H-how?

Izuku: The gunshot. The vibrations and sound releases the control, but you never really investigated that. 

Izuku fired blowing her head off and pushed her body off him staring down at it. Thus marked the end of one of the seven, just six more to go. Izuku sighed as he released some of his anger from Aoyama, he didn't understand why he got angry there. Was she right? Were the emotions actually buried deep inside his soul. He left soon after not wanting to think about it any longer.

--

His three months ended on one high note. The declaration that he and Fuyumi were together. Maybe the last good thing that'll happen to him from now on.

*End of Chapter*

Next Chapter: Ch.11 Hunter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 20
Izuku Midoriya the 9th user of OFA life seem to be going well with him, he had a lot of friends, his teachers loved him, he had Uraraka as a girlfrie...
19.4K 651 23
Izuku Midoriya was fighting against All For One and Shigaraki However they Both Get the Upperhand and Defeat Izuku shocking everyone and sends a Larg...
24.8K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...
1.3K 29 15
Izuku Midoriya is the traitor of Class 1-A. However, as with most things in his life, it's complicated. After his father left, life with his single m...