Jenna(And her characters) One...

By AverageJoe23

Hii! This is a collection of Oneshots I make about Jenna and her 'lil silly characters. Feel free to ask for... More

Wednesday's child is full of.. What? W.A
The pursuit of happiness starts with U(No it doesn't) V.C
Now this is a good Halloween! W.A
Maybe we could heal together..? T.C
Don't tell your mother V.C
Moving on T.C
Rave'N Romance W.A
Jealous! W.A
The next morning V.C
Nerd T.C
Wednesday's child is full of.. What? [part 2]
Still Alive T.C
New boy E.A
Choice V.C
Headlines T.C
Crazy P.A
Sick love story T.C
An Addams Christmas W.A
Question!
The promise J.O
3AM V.C
Secret T.C
The pursuit of happiness starts with U[Part 2]
Baking W.A
On-Set J.O
Ex's and Oh's E.A
Party J.O
Not a chapter
Hurt W.A
Scars T.C
Ghost Hunting W.A
Ghost hunting [Part 2]
Anniversary V.A
Second Time Around W.A
Professor C.S [Smut]
Busted J.O
Grounded E.A
Professor C.S [Part 2][Smut]
Summer T.C
Sunrise E.A
NOT A CHAPTER
ANNOUNCEMENT
Jersey Devil W.A
Moonlight T.C [Smut]
Care W.A
Stalker E.A
Home M.
Early Mornings T.C [Part 1]
Swap W.A
Pancake incident V.C
ANNOUNCEMENT

First time W.A[Smut]

2.7K 32 6
By AverageJoe23

In Wednesday's dorm room, her and her lover laid together in bed. More specifically she was in his lap.

Their lips pressed together as they embraced each other, Y/N's arms around her waist. His tongue poking her bottom lip.

While having no experience in anything related to boys besides Y/N, Wednesday let his tongue slid into her mouth.

Muffled moans leaving her throat as she enjoyed the kiss, the two really just started only 8 minutes ago.

But to really understand how this began, we need to go back a bit.

An hour prior with Wednesday and Enid..

Sitting at her desk, Wednesday typed away at her type-writer. Working diligently on her novel, and Enid was on her bed. Just boredly scrolling through TikTok.

"Hey, have you and Y/N had your first time yet?" The sudden question actually managed to catch the Addams off guard.

Clearing her throat, Wednesday made sure to wipe the slight blush off her face before turning towards Enid.

"Excuse me?" Raising her brow, the raven-haired girl stared blankly over at her best friend. Her eyes narrowing.

Shrugging, Enid sat up and looked at Wednesday. "Just curious, y'know? Wondering if my friends get it on or not"

"Our sexual activity is not information that you need to know, so if you'll excuse me-"

Enid decided to press the topic. "Knowing you, the answer is probably no" She was playing a dangerous game by cutting her off.

Thankfully Wednesday was feeling merciful today. "Firstly, do not do that again. Secondly what me and my boyfriend do is no concern to you"

With a smirk, Enid stood up from her bed. "Oh while I could believe that.. I have evidence that proves otherwise"

"Last week, right after Y/N went back to his own dorm. I caught you in the bathroom.. Doing something not very appropriate" 

Wednesday's eyes glared a hole into Enid's face, she too stood up. Not one to back down as she stepped closer. "And why exactly were you spying on me?"

"Hey! I wasn't spying on you, it's our bathroom and I had to use it. But you were in the shower"

Remembering the day vividly, Wednesday feigned ignorance. "I really don't understand what you're getting at."

"You were touching yourself! I heard you moaning about Y/N or something!" Enid revealed her ultimate trump card.

"You will not utter a word about that to anyone-" Wednesday was once again surprised as Enid cut her off. A grin on the werewolf's face.

Leaning in, she whispered into her best friends ear. "I'm not telling anyone.. But I can set you two up, I can go out and leave you two alone"

Pushing Enid away, Wednesday clenched her fist. "Absolutely not! You sound idiotic, having sex in high school is never a good idea."

"Well you seem to disagree, roomie" Enid felt as if she was winning, her arms crossed smugly. "Why else would you be moaning about him? Admit it, you want him"

For once, the goth-girl seemed to be backed into a corner. The facts were against her at the moment. 

While not exactly happy with what was happening, Wednesday raised her brown again. "Let's say you're correct, which you aren't, but why would this concern you?"

"Because you're both my friends! And sexual needs are very real, whenever you're sleeping I start-"

"No! No, no I don't need that image in my head."

The blond shrugged but patted her shoulder. "Fair enough, but like I said. I can help you, just let me know and I'll leave"

Not speaking anymore, Wednesday went back to her desk. Sitting down and trying to get back to writing..

But she couldn't, not when all her thoughts were full of her boyfriend and his handsome face, or his nice smile, maybe even the muscles he kept under that shirt..

'No! No absolutely not, resist your urges. Don't be an animal' Wednesday's eyes flickered over to Enid. "No offense.."

"Huh?"

"Nothing"

Doing her best to ignore the thoughts of her lover, Wednesday glared at the type-writer and tried to let her creativity flow out through her fingers.

Which didn't work at all, sighing, she gave the wolf-girl another glance. Debating on whether or not to take her offer.

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, Wednesday stood up. "..Fine"

"Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you" Enid was giddy, clasping her hands together in joy. Waiting for Wednesday to say it again.

"I said fine" Wanting to push her luck some more, Enid grinned. "What did you say-"

"Say that again and I'll make sure you never transform again"

"Sorry!"

Enid got up, grabbing her phone and slipping her shoes on. "Okay, so I'll leave you two here and come back when you guys finish up. Alright?"

After making sure that she had everything she would need, the joyful girl opened the door. "I wish you two luck!" And with that, she left Wednesday alone with her hormones.

Back in the present with Y/N and Wednesday..

Seated in her boyfriends lap, Wednesday moaned as his tongue explored her mouth. Her own hands squeezing his shoulders to keep herself steady.

Pulling away from the kiss with a wet-pop, Y/N rested his forehead against hers. "You taste pretty good"

Suppressing the blush that wanted to break out on her cheeks, Wednesday stared into his eyes. "And you taste better"

Going right back into the kiss, the lovers couldn't help themselves. Their hands eagerly roaming each others bodies.

Eventually Y'N's hand found her rear, giving it a gentle squeeze. Earning a moan from the girl.

While never being self conscious about her body before, now that she and her boyfriend were exploring each other she felt a small amount of dissatisfaction with how small she was. 

But obviously he didn't share the same sentiment as he softly toyed with the flesh. Letting his fingers dig into Wednesday's behind.

Needing to get their breath, the two pulled away again. Slightly panting with red faces, not wanting to be left behind. Wednesday's hand snaked down to his abdomen, letting her fingers run over the muscles she felt.

"You're so strong.." She said softly, her black-eyes staring into Y'N's warm brown ones.

Giving Wednesday another squeeze, Y/N shifted his head so he could press deep kisses to her neck. Enjoying the way she mewled from the kiss.

Feeling her core start to heat up, Wednesday could barely wait any longer as she let her hand fall. Cupping Y/N's crotch.

He groaned into her neck, her slender fingers rubbing him through his jeans. "A-Ah.." Wednesday never knew a sound good make her feel so good.

Y/N's moans encouraged Wednesday, letting her fingers work at his belt. Tossing the belt into the corner, she undid his fly.

Only one step away from everything she had wanted for the past 3 weeks.. Wednesday looked up at Y/N through her bangs.

Her eyes asking for some consent to finally do what she had been fiending for. "Go ahead" His voice was soft, giving her permission as he watched her pale hands shake slightly.

Quickly undoing the zipper, Wednesday pulled down his jeans. Being disappointed as his boxers stood in the way, but at least she could still see the outline of what she needed.

"Oh.. Forgot about those" Wednesday muttered, eyes locked onto Y/N's covered member. He laughed as he saw her disappointment.

Now not worrying for any permission, she pulled down his boxers. Her eyes widening as the shaft landed on her face.

The warmth was a very new feeling to Wednesday. "Ah! Sorry!" Y/N blushed a bright red, completely embarrassed at the accident.

Trying to remove his cock from her face, a grunt was pulled from his throat as he felt a kiss to the underside of his shaft.

Y/N's head fell back against the headboard as he felt Wednesday's lips work over his manhood. 

Wednesday kept giving it soft little kisses, testing the waters of what brought him pleasure. Quiet little 'Mwahs' was all that Y/N heard.

Looking up from Y/N's cock, Wednesday spoke softly. "Is this good..?" The way she looked down there did things to him that he didn't even know could happen.

"Y-Yeah" The pit in his stomach was growing by the second, and it wasn't a negative feeling. Instead it grew every time he felt her lips.

Deciding to get a little bolder, Wednesday opened her mouth. Letting the tip enter as she closed her lips around it.

That almost sealed the deal for him, the only reason he wasn't already finished being the fact that he thought it'd be embarrassing to be done so quick.

Now having some confidence, Wednesday began bobbing her head. Y/N's tip sliding repeatedly in and out of her warm mouth.

He let his fingers dig into the bedsheets, shaky breaths leaving him every time he reentered her mouth. His eyes squinting from the pleasure.

Wednesday took more and more of him into her mouth, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Eventually though Y/N gently pushed her head back.

His cock leaving her mouth with a wet smack, his chest moving up and down as he caught his breath. "Jesus Christ.." 

She looked a little disappointed as she was stopped, climbing up Y/N to be eye to eye with him. "Was something wrong? Did I hurt you?" 

Jumping to conclusions, Wednesday assumed that she messed up. But he quickly reassured her, "No! No not at all, actually that felt amazing. I wasn't gonna last much longer if you kept going"

Not being able to hide the smirk that grew on her face, she took his hand. Placing it on her waist, "It's not very fair that you're the only with with their pants off" 

Her voice was husky, wanting Y/N to be just as eager as she was. The lust was showing in her eyes. 

Getting the hint, he lightly tugged at Wednesday's leggings. He got them down, tossing them in the same corner as his discarded belt and jeans.

Now the only thing that covered Wednesday's core were the black panties she was wearing. Y/N couldn't help but admire the pale thighs that were now on display.

Slipping his finger under the band, he pulled them out and let them snap back into place. "Don't be a tease.." She mumbled. 

"Fine, fine. Sorry" This time he hooked the band, pulling it all the way down her lush legs. Wednesday's folds on full display now.

Her face was beet red, embarrassed at being completely exposed to her lover. But instead of shying away, she spread her legs, wanting him to see more.

And see more he did, letting his eyes soak up the view. Wanting it to be ingrained into his mind, he sent a hesitant hand down.

His finger lightly running down her clit, a shudder shot up from her stomach to her head. "Mm!" Wednesday buried her face in Y/N's shoulder.

Taking that as a good sign, he let his hand work down there. Adding another finger to stroke her clit.

All the whimpers and moans spurring him on to keep going. Building enough courage to slip two fingers into her folds.

"Ah!" Wednesday shrieked, her nails digging into his back. Y/N stopped instantly, leaving his fingers inside but stopping his movements. 

"Sorry! Are you okay?" His voice was full of concern, his free hand moving up to take her chin. Tilting her head up to make her look at him.

Not trusting her voice, she nodded. Small whimpers leaving her as her walls squeezed him tightly. 

"Just let me know if I need to stop, princess" Normally Wednesday would smack Y/N for using such a sweet pet-name, but right now it only added to her pleasure.

Comforted that she was okay, his fingers slowly got back to work. Dragging against her inner-walls as he put his face in the crook of her neck.

His lips nipping at her sensitive skin, the way she squeezed him already.. Y/N could only imagine how it'd feel for him to fully be in there.

But that was all food for thought, he didn't know if she really wanted to go the whole way yet. He would soon learn.

Keeping up his strokes, he felt Wednesday get tighter and tighter. Knowing that she was close, he sped up his fingers.

"Y-Yeah! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Her voice sounded frantic as her hips began grinding into his fingers. 

Something absolutely perfect happened, Y/N hit the right spot. Earning another shriek from Wednesday, which in turn brought her to what she was so desperately needing.

Her climax, with her walls nearly crushing his fingers. Her face smushed into Y/N's shoulder, juices flooding his lap and covering his digits.

Pulling his fingers from Wednesday's folds, he brought them to his mouth and took a experimental lick. The taste being pleasant enough for him to fully clean his fingers.

And Wednesday watched with hearts in her eyes the whole time. Nearly falling in love with Y/N again on the spot.

Kissing his cheek, she came down from her high. Her entire lower half sensitive as she put her head back down on his shoulder. "You felt so perfect.."

The two shared a look before engaging in a passionate kiss. This time Wednesday let her tongue mingle with his.

Humming into his mouth as their tongues rubbed against each other. Titling her head to the side to deepen the kiss.

But she pulled away, crawling to get back properly in his lap. Staring down at him, her hand going down to grab his cock.

Letting her nails run down it lightly as to not hurt him. "I think you deserve to finish too.. No fair that I was the only one"

Not giving Y/N anytime to say anything, he was pushed down onto his back. With Wednesday straddling his lap.

Hovering right above his cock, she looked down at him with a seductive gaze. "Are you ready?" Licking her lips, she eagerly waited for the green light. Ready to lower herself.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Wednesday wasted no time as she dropped down slowly, taking inch after inch of Y/N.

He fully bottomed out inside her, watching as she gritted her teeth from her walls being invaded. With her or Y/N's fingers not even coming close to the feeling.

She took deep breaths, moaning as the small pain turned into immense pleasure. "Oh my god! You feel so good!" With her hands resting on his chest, she began to bounce up and down.

"You're so big!" Once again there was hearts in her eyes as she moved, every time Y/N's cock left and penetrated her, a moan left her throat.

"Jesus!" Well he seemed to be holding on to dear life, his hands holding tightly onto her hips. A meaty smack sounding out as their hips met again and again.

With energy she had never felt before, Wednesday rode Y/N harder. Her chest heaving as she began to feel a burn in her thighs.

Y/N did his part, thrusting up as his hands moved to her rear. His fingers digging into the supple flesh.

Even if it wasn't the biggest, it was his favorite. And always would be.

Feeling his cock throbbing, Y/N grunts and flips over. Pinning Wednesday beneath him as he thrusted down into her.

And once again he seemed to hit that special spot in her, "Fu-Fuck!" The sudden change left her dazed but full of pleasure.

Way more pleasure since he was hitting even deeper then before. Noticing the affect it had on Wednesday.. Y/N repeatedly hit the spot, their chests pressed against each other as he pounded her into the mattress.

His movements getting harder as he felt himself get close, "I-I'm close baby! Just a little bit more!" He felt Wednesday's walls wrap around him tight, almost as if she didn't want him leaving.

With one last thrust into her G-spot, Y/N groaned and practically went limp as he bit his lip. Shooting his seed deep inside of Wednesday.

That was the straw that broke the camels back, the final hit doing her in. Climaxing again, squeezing every last drop from him.

Huffing and puffing, he rolled over. Lying down next to Wednesday and closing his eyes, the exhausting finally setting in.

"Oh.. My.. God.." Wednesday panted, curling over to wrap her arms around his chest. Nuzzling her face into his side.

Getting a full whiff of his sweet musk, biting and nibbling at his skin. Now that everything was said and done, she just wanted to mark him up.

Chuckling, he looked down at his lady. "Was it everything you thought it'd be?" The nervousness in his voice being poorly hidden.

Smirking, Wednesday peeked up at him. "Way better" And that was enough to ease Y/N's concerns. His arms wrapping around her, holding her close to his side.

"Hey where's Enid?"

"Oh shit.."

The door was opened, Enid not even bothering to try and give her friends privacy. And for some reason she was wearing sunglasses and a big hat.

Where the hell did she even get those from..? "You guys want some Dunkin' Donuts!"

She set two boxes of donuts down on the table. Eating a donut herself as she sat on her bed, "Figured you two would need some sugar after that"

"Enid get out, if you couldn't tell we-"

Y/N stood up after getting his pants back up, stealing a donut and buckling his belt. "You're supposed to be on my side!"

"She has donuts, you want one?"

"..Yeah"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 595 14
Welcome to my imagine book for Jenna Ortega and some of her characters including- °Wednesday Addams °Tara Carpenter °Ellie Alves °Vada Cavell °Harle...
185K 3.4K 29
GXG G!P 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝! Started: 𝟣/𝟣𝟦/𝟤𝟥 End: ??
266K 3K 63
one- shots and imagines of Scream character's character's x reader character's x Ocs Characters x characters Request are closed
22.7K 310 20
Jenna Ortega one shots || Leave suggestions Status- Trying to be active 1k hashtags #101 in women 01/5/24 #1 recommend 01/5/24 #25 in oneshots 01/17...