Shubish Oneshots

By oppalovemeplease

Gliplace of the love life of our favorite Subhish💜 Mpreg is as normal as ishan's banter here More

Announcement
you are carrying half of my soul
you are carrying half of my soul[pt.2]
Junior Team India
Junior Team India
Junior Team India
Symbol of our love
Junior Team India
Not an update
Symbol of our love
Junior Team India
Mana ke hum yaar nahi
Na chahiye kuch tum se yada(pt.2 of MKHYN)
Mera ujla sitara tere nam kiya(pt.3 MKHYN)
Tum to rahogi meri....(pt.4)
Tujhko dekhe bin mai marna jaun kahi(pt5)
Agar Tum Sath Ho.....(pt.6)
Iye Tune Kya Kiya[pt. 7 ]
Our not so secret life
Good Bye 2023
Our not so secret life part 2
Our not so secret life..pt3
you are our sunshine🦋🌞
you are our sunshine pt.2
announcement
when you marry your bestie
WTF

Junior Team India

964 55 13
By oppalovemeplease

"Let's go sweetheart".....Shubman grined......spreading his hand towards ishan...

"Aww Shubi......it's so cheesy....."

"Whyy can't give some princess treatment to my jaan?"......

"Okay okay chalo ab..."..ishan smiled shaking his head at his husband's silliness....and boarded the car.......

"Umm Shubi...will Kiyaan be alright at the back....should I bring him......I can manage him at my lap.....".....

"Don't worry baby....the car is safe.....and He is sleeping right....if he wakes up then we will see.....and it will just take 30 minutes so far.......relax"....

"Okay as you say Shub".......shubman placed a hand on his thighs.....

They left for their destination......

Time skip

They reached the destination after a 30 minutes long journey.......it was a abandoned park beside the beach........

"Wowwwww Shub it's sooooo beautiful"....ishan said with a amused voice....face is lit up.....

"Anything for my love"......ishan blushed in Shubman's husky voice.....

"Awwww ishu...we are married for two years..even we have a baby now...still I make you blush like that.....ah I an so Romantic.......I am so happy....good job shub good job..."Shubman patted his own back...

"Whipped human"~Ishan said and walked towards one of the beaches with his sleeping baby in his arms.....

"ONLY FOR YOU BABY"~Shubman

"Shut up"....~Ishan

"Awwww you're blushing again"...~Shubman said coming closer to the papa-son duo......

"Okok enough now......let me wake him up.....we will play in the water!!!!yeahhh"~Ishan

Shubman bopped his cute husband's nose...."ok let me....you can go ahead or click some photos of us...."He said picking up the baby in his......

"Ummmmahhh wakey wakey......my little angle.....look where we are.....we are at sea beach........your papa's favourite and also dada's.......my little bunbun.....wakey wakey.."....Shubman cooed when his little baby slowly open his eyes.......

"Awwww look my little hamster is wake ......let's go to papa....yeahhh".~the baby giggled in his dada's arm......

They went near ishan who was busy taking pictures of his little world......

Ishan's outfit

Shubman's outfit

(Guys I researched for whole 1 hour but didn't get any perfect matching outfit for both of them....according to the place.....please bear with what I got....🙏🏻😖)

They spent the whole day there...laughing, giggling, playing with their baby......it was one of the best day of their live......due to tight schedule they didn't get much time to spend alone.....this little little dates are their reliefs from the celebrity life..from the media......where they can enjoy just how they want.....like normal people.......they vowed to cherish their every moment of life with love and care.......be each other's shield....no matter what never leave......"I love you to the moon and back"

Later that night

"Ishu......."shubman softly called his husband who was busy feeding their baby.....

"Hmmm"~Ishan

He kissed ishan's lips and then his baby's forehead...who just finished his milk.....then he picked up the baby and hugged him close to his chest in attempt to make him sleep.......and again kissed his husband's lips.....ishan giggled.......at his hubby's antics......

"I love you Ishu"....

"I love you too Shub"......

#that's the end....my mind is blank....I don't know what I write.....this is one of the worst writing of mine......very sorry guys.....I am genuinely sorry.....I just have no experience about the whereabouts of this chapter......😅😅😅I tried to patch the wholes of mistakes by picture......sorry sorry....please bear with it......and maybe I will not update regularly now as my Tuitions are starting.........but if you want some more part of "Junior Team India "....then please send suggestions.....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖💖💖

Stay tuned

Sarangheo 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.2K 16
Cute fluffy Oneshots of Shubish
23.7K 1.7K 26
P-please just fuck me. Ah please Shub ~ says Ishan I am giving you the taste of your own medicine princess. ~ says Shubman Fuck me. Remind me who m...
54.8K 3K 55
"Love is not confined to grand gestures or lavish gifts; it's found in the everyday moments of kindness, understanding, and unwavering support we off...
27.9K 1.7K 16
Ishan returns back to India after a five year long break from everything. Now that he is back in India with his daughter. He might have to answer a l...