Eternium. (The eminence in s...

Від divinityforeternity

"Eternal life... almost the same as being reborn.. right?" (Y/n) Was a master in all forms of combat thanks t... Більше

Chapter 1| Every end has a beginning
Chapter 2| Eterniums beginning
Chapter 3| The academy
Chapter 4| fake relationship
Chapter 5| Eterniums reveal
Chapter 6| kaboom.
Chapter 7| Chocolate?!
Chapter 9| My organization good name!!

Chapter 8| powers and delta.

689 19 2
Від divinityforeternity

I quickly jump on top of the nearest roof and follow the sounds of clashing. Alexia it doesn't matter to me whether you wanna be a murder and go on a killing spree, I mean I ain't no hero of justice, but if you're gonna tarnish my organizations good name then I'll have to kill you. I reach the area of the sword clashing and find alexia fighting another person.

??? We are eternium...

Alexia Hmp. That's all you ever say? Tell me is this what your leader so called crimson wants?

What?... oh alexia isn't a murder. Was about to blow this place up but never mind. Alexia then manages to knock the fake member sword away.

Alexia About time we wrap this up.

Just then two new guys appear behind her swords pointing at her.

alexia Back up huh?

They charge at her as she does her best to dodge and parry their attacks.

Thalia Are you just going to stand there?

Fine... I jump down and block the incoming attack with my finger as alexia gasps.

Alexia A-Are you...

(Y/n) Weren't you guys ever taught not to treat women like that? Ever so more you assume the name of eternium not knowing the consequences. Unfortunately the results of your actions will result in certain death..

The two guys eyes widen as they jump onto the roofs and run away.

Alexia Hold up! What is it you and your organization are trying to do!? I saw the utter destruction why do you need that much power and what do you use it for?! What are you fighting for?!?

(Y/n) Cant ruin the story now can I? But for your own good, stay out of this. Next time I won't be there to save you.

I immediately disappear and chase after the guys. They rest on a roof panting for air. Suddenly I appear right in front of them.

(Y/n) Don't tell me you thought you could run away.

The first one tries to attack but I immediately slice his torso in half. His other partner is in shock but turns around to another persons voice.

Nu Amazing lord crimson. Only you could apprehend someone so fast. Allow me to take it over from here I'll extract information from him.

(Y/n) Sure but if he needs a little persuasion you know how to get me.

Nu Will do lord crimson.

Guy No way I'm not getting captured!! You're dead!!

He charges at Nu as I smirk. All I hear is the sound of slicing and a blade shattering.

Nu Unfortunately for you I am as unforgiving as lord crimson. Please don't comply it will make it more enjoyable.

Ahh eternium is the perfect organization...

(T/s next day)

Currently me, Skel, and po are on the train to the academy as someone speaks.

Guy Hey look It's the guy who crapped his pants running home!

Guy 2 Oh yeah it is him!! Some terrible luck.

Po Y-Yeah really bad..

(Y/n) don't we have a exam today?

Po H-Hey did you remember to bring the chocolate from yesterday?!?

(Y/n) Yeah..

Skel Great!! The operation is going smoothly!

Po Can't wait to have a girl!!

(T/s)

Me and po watch as Skel tries to ask a girl out but is utterly disgusted by him. He keeps trying until her patrol buddy comes along and grabs Skel to talk somewhere else...

////

Po The memory of Skel and what happened to him will never become of me!! For as you see I've learned everything there is to about my girl! Friendships, favorite food, number of steps she takes for school, pantie color, and hip measurements!!

(Y/n) Get off my seat you're creeping me out.

Po Watch a master at work! My soulmate please-

Girl AHHHHH!!! Its the guy that's been stalking me!!!

Po W-Wait what?!?

She continues to scream as I chow down on my first box of chocolate... chocolate is so good...

Death Eat more...

Thalia what the? You like chocolate lady death?!

Death ....

...you like chocolate?!... Well I ain't complaining. I finish my box and get up to leave while holding my second one as I pass by the pink haired girl I knocked over... man.. I feel kinda bad for knocking her over also she looks to be studying hard... man fuck my emotions...

(Y/n) Hey here.

I say placing the box of premium chocolate on her book. I walk away as I hear her stand up.

Girl O-Oh thank you!..

(Y/n) Hope you enjoy as much as I did..

Death Traitor..

Okay. Fair.

////

Thalia It's night time shouldn't you be sleeping?

No I'm the crimson shinigami remember? Can't let eternium have all the fun right? Plus I want to learn more about the power you two give me.

Thalia Ohhh so you wanna learn more huh?! We'll just prepare yourself for the most intense training you've ever-

death Just give him the power one step at a time..

Thaila Oh... okay... so what you wanna do is stretch out your hand with a open palm facing whoever you want.

Alright sounds easy..... I look stupid.

Thalia Just concentrate! This is a move meant only for me of course it's going to be hard!!

Fine.... So like is it-

Suddenly blue chains rush out of my palm and wrap around a nearby tree. The chains strengthen in my hand as I walk towards the tree... what happened?

Thalia Oh yes my chains of time!! These chains of time allow you to capture anyone and keep them trapped in one period of time. So until you retract the chains the object or person will be frozen in time!

Oh that's.. actually over powered.. alright what about you lady death?

death Life steal..

Life steal? Don't even need to explain.. I then head to the nearest animal and raise my hand on it.

Death Now focus.. and pull...

Focusing my mind I feel an almost imaginary rope. I immediately pull and start seeing the aging effects on the animal. It's body grows small and more fragile until it falls over and lays down. My body feels full of energy as the animal dies. Wow..

Thalia Another one of deaths powers.. and her burden..

Burden?

Thalia Yes burden...-

Death Shut it..

Oh sensitive topic.. I understand... anyways let us not dwell on this subject and continue as the crimson shinigami!!

////

Guy We've got to be careful around here! Eternium is lurking and hunting down the cult of diablos!!

Guy 2 Eternium is nothing but a bunch of cowards! They attack from the darkness because they know a head on attack would decimate them! Now help me box these items up.

Oh what do we have here.. a group of cultists blatantly speaking about eternium.. let's pay them a visit shall we? I drop down and alert the cultist of my presence.

Guy I-It's him the crimson shinigami!!

Guy 2 What!? God damn it!! You won't take away our stuff shinigami!!!

(Y/n) Oh believe me many have tried to resist.. so please try to succeed, something they could not-

All of sudden slashes are sent directly as each and every member until the body slice in to messy piles of blood and flesh.. only two people I know who cut that much and there's only one that cuts that mess-

Delta Bossssuu!!!

Delta then tackles me as she lays on top of me on the floor.

Delat Delta knew she smelled boss special scent!!

(Y/n) Nice to see you too delta..

I get up as she wraps her legs around my back and wraps her arms around my neck.

(Y/n) What are you doing here delta?

Delta Delta is on a hunt from lady alpha for any cult people left in the royal capital!

(Y/n) A hunt huh?

Delta Yup!... wait.. boss hasn't taken delta on a hunt like boss promised!

(Y/n) Hey I've have a lot of things to do as well I have my own hunts too..

Delta Okay then right now can be the hunt!

(Y/n) You sure?..

Delta Yes! Tonight will be deltas and boss's best hunt!!

(Y/n) Alright then, let's us begin the hunt!!

Delta Yes!!

///

Me and delta eventually find a outpost of cultist refuging other cultist.

Guy Where's group 3?

Guy 2 I don't know they haven't reported back in!! M-maybe eternium got them!?

Guy Stop thinking like that they could just be slacking off!!

(Y/n) Alright delta.. you know the plan?

Delta RIP AND TEAR!!!!

Delta rushes in as I chuckle. The cultist take notice of deltas yells and immediately try to fight back. Unfortunately for them she slices through most weapons they have with her black claws. I jump in and immediately all the cultist grow pale.

(Y/n) Delta look, the prey is scared!

Delta And when prey is scared.. delta attacks!!

Delta rushes and slice through each and every cultist that grew pale. Blood showers the walls and floors as bodies drop one after another. Delta laughs as I run along side with her. I slice through every cultist that stands in my way as delta follows my lead.

Delta Hahahah!!! The prey are running!!

(Y/n) They think they can get away huh? Well let me try out a power then delta. Bind with time once more!!

I raise my hand and out shoot out the same blue chains. They multiple and wrap around each escaping cultist trapping them in time.

Delta B-Boss is so powerful!!!

(Y/n) Yes but let us enjoy the last of hunt together!

Delta Yay!!!

Me and delta then proceed to unchain the cultist and slaughter them. After it's all said and done me and delta stand up top a roof as I Pat her head.

Delta mmmm~..

(Y/n) Good work delta, even though this technically wasn't a mission I gave you, but regardless good job.

Delta Delta had a amazing time with hunting with the boss!!

(Y/n) yeah me too.. hm, it's been a while I should head back before someone realizes I'm gone. Which probably won't happen but I still need sleep. So delta you need to head back to alpha to report on your mission okay?

Delta Delta forgot to report to lady alpha!!

Delta then scampers away as I am left there.

(Y/n) Hm. delta is pretty energetic which sometimes can be a bit overwhelming... but, sometimes I could use that. Plus I don't hate having hunts with her.. maybe she could also be a potential wife?...

I head on out as the night remains in the sky..

3rd pov

Despite seeing the faithful eternal leave, delta had not fully vanished from sight.. and hearing distance.

Delta Delta is a potential wife? That means... Delta and boss will have many babies!!! Delta will be the best there is for boss!!

The beastkin wolf then actually scampers away with a new found goal like someone else had...

(Y/n) pov

It's been a day since my hunt with delta and it's now evening as all the students start to leave the academy.

(Y/n) Assholes signing me up even after I got them chocolate.. what's up Nu.

Nu Hello lord crimson

Oh yeah Nu Showed up..

(Y/n) You going to the academy now?

Nu No It's just to blend in more.

(Y/n) Oh yeah that's also a reason.

We then find a bench to sit on as Nu explains to me something.

Nu About that man from last night, the brainwashing completely destroyed his mind. It's actually a common trait of the cult of diablos "third vanguard". Unfortunately due to that brainwashing destroying his mind it was impossible to gain any more information.

(Y/n) That's unfortunate. Anything else you could have tracked on him?

Nu Negative, his clothes were seemingly untraceable. But the worse thing is what could have caused the brainwashing.

(Y/n) And what's that?

Nu The cult has been taking in orphans and brainwashing them as well as distributing drugs to them. The orphans have good magic aptitude so the cult decided to name them the children on diablos. Unfortunately the cult has been doing this for quite some time so its not new. I suspect the cults goal is to use eterniums name in order to lure us out one by one.

(Y/n) That's if they can get pass even one eternal....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

285K 11.3K 72
You still have a life to fulfill. But it seems life doesn't want that. Infact...you died way earlier than expected. You are now given a choice betwee...
14.1K 231 24
Y/N was not a normal child he was trained by his father who was an ex-military platoon leader. he was trained in many styles of fighting and shootin...
The Gang-Leader's Street-Fighter (Book 1) Від The Devil

Підліткова література

72.2K 1.6K 48
⚠️W̶A̶R̶N̶I̶N̶G̶⚠️ So this book is from my old account and is finished here. So don't say this was copied *Thanks* C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆ (B͟O͟O͟K͟...
8K 299 18
Y/n L/n was once A Mortal who hundreds of years ago was sent to the Isle when suddenly he became The Most powerful demon ever, A Being who can easily...